Consequences Know No Distance

Story Info
I forgot one of Daddy's daily tasks & earned a punishment.
2.5k words
4.41
126.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, babygirl."

A simple message, but it made me smile. I laughed a little to myself, like I did every day when I got a "good morning" message late in the afternoon. Silly time zones. Not skipping a beat, my thumbs excitedly tapped their response.

"Good morning, Daddy!! Did you sleep well?" I sent the message and settled back into my couch. I waited for his response and absentmindedly watched some show, unable to really focus on what was happening in front of me. Once Daddy was awake, it was especially easy for my mind to wander to thoughts of him, and us. Getting lost in thought, my fingers wandered as well to rub my clit gently over my clothes. It wasn't long before my phone lit up to show he had replied. I clicked to open the message, grinning before I even saw what he said.

"I slept fine, thank you for asking, kitten. What have you been up to? Have you been eating?"

This was one of the things that made me fall for him, despite the distance between us. I get overwhelmed easily and he always makes sure I'm taking care of myself — eating, exercising, all of the little things that sometimes get forgotten when I'm having a hard time.

"Yes Daddy, I already ate breakfast and lunch! I've been busy this morning. I did yoga for half an hour, read some of the new book you got me, and I got a little work done." I typed my response, still smiling as I hit send. There was nothing like the warm, fuzzy feeling I get from knowing I've done what he wants me to and that I've made him proud.

A few seconds later his response arrived.

"Very good, little girl! You're having such a good day today, Daddy is so proud of you. Did you forget to send me a picture today, or have you not gotten ready yet?"

There are a few little rules that Daddy has set for me, and one of them is that once I've showered and gotten ready for the day, I'm to send him a picture of myself so he can see me and what I've chosen to wear, even if it's just pajamas. I'm sometimes forgetful though, and in my excitement about how productive I was being this morning I managed to forget to send him what I was wearing today. I bit my lip as I typed my response.

"Oh no!! I'm so sorry, Daddy, I forgot today. I was just so caught up in getting everything else done. I'll send it right now!" As I hit send, I jumped up and raced to my full length mirror and snapped a picture of today's outfit. I quickly sent it to Daddy and went back to my spot on the couch to wait for his next message, a little nervous for what was ahead of me. I hate letting him down and I know how much he looks forward to waking up to a picture of me every day.

A few moments later, my phone buzzed to alert me of his reply.

"You look beautiful, but you know I don't like to wait, little girl."

A short response, but he was right. I knew better than to keep him waiting.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I promise I won't forget tomorrow!" I replied.

Almost immediately, he responded. "I don't think just saying you won't forget is enough. You said you wouldn't forget when I gave you the rule in the first place, babygirl. How are we going to make sure you remember?"

I had earned myself a punishment. Regardless of how far away he was, Daddy was never too far to show me who's in charge.

"I don't know, Daddy. I promise I'll remember!" I typed back. My heart was starting to race and I felt myself starting to get wet from the anticipation.

"I think we're going to have to do something to reinforce this rule. Undress for Daddy."

I did as he said and slipped my hoodie over my head, peeled my leggings off, and tossed them out of the way. No panties, another one of my daily rules. I sent a quick selfie to show him I had complied and was ready for the next step.

Just a few seconds later, I got his next message. "Come lay across my lap. You know what's next."

I stretched myself across the couch and arched my back. I took a picture of myself in position, ready for my punishment, and sent it to him. He didn't need any words from me, just the photographic evidence that I was following his instructions.

"Count out loud. If you lose count we're starting over, so be careful. Ten spanks, kitten. Now."

I set my phone down on the coffee table to record my punishment and positioned myself in frame. I raised my hand into the air behind me and spanked myself hard, a red mark already starting to form on my pale skin. As my hand made contact with my ass, I counted out loud.

"One," I announced, raising my hand back into the air to spank the other cheek. Daddy liked me to keep things even.

I doled out my punishment, loudly announcing the number each time, getting wetter and wetter with each smack. By the time I was done, my ass was bright red and my pussy was soaked. I grabbed my phone and stopped the recording, then sent it straight to him. While I was waiting for him to watch it and get back to me, I couldn't resist reaching down to see how wet I was. I gently traced my finger up and down my slit, trailing my juices up to my clit. I didn't get to play too much though, because I was jolted back into reality by my phone vibrating with my next message from Daddy.

"That's a good start, but you know we're not done yet. Daddy so looks forward to seeing your beautiful face every day when he wakes up, and today I didn't get that. Do you know how sad I was to not have a message from my beautiful little girl this morning?"

I was dripping for him already and aching to be touched. Not knowing what was next only amplified my need.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy. I won't forget it again, I promise." I sent back my response immediately, eager to know what the next task was.

I sat back and waited. I was so wet now I could feel it leaking down to my ass.

A minute passed. I was getting fidgety. Daddy knows I'm impatient and I hate when he makes me wait. Another minute passed. I was staring at the time on my phone and my clit was aching to be touched, but I knew better than to really play without permission, especially when I was already being punished. Finally, I got his next message.

"I know you won't. Get your vibrator."

I jumped up and practically sprinted to grab my most intense wand vibrator. Before I even plugged it in, I typed and sent a quick "Got it, Daddy!!"

I stuck the plug into the wall and settled back in for my next set of instructions.

"Spread your legs all the way for me, kitten. I want to see what's mine."

I spread my legs as wide as I could. My lips separated and I was completely exposed. I took a picture that was close enough to show that I was already dripping wet and sent it to him.

"It looks like you're already very excited. This is going to be even harder for you then. Turn on your vibrator and turn the speed all the way up. Put it right on your clit for me, little girl."

I grabbed my vibrator. So much for punishment, this was my favorite toy! Although the high speed would be a little intense, I think I could cum instantly as turned on as I am. Before I was able to get the wand on my clit though, I got another message.

"One more thing: no cumming. This is punishment, remember? When you get close, stop and count to 60. Then edge again, this time counting to 50. Then again, counting to 40. I think you can see the pattern. But you are absolutely not to cum today."

An edging task, my least favorite. He must be really upset with me. I pouted as I typed my response.

"Yes Daddy. I understand the pattern and that I'm not allowed to cum." I replied quickly before I set my phone on the coffee table again to record my edges.

My legs spread as wide as possible, I reached down with my left hand and spread my pussy lips apart. I turned the vibrator on and pressed the "+" button several times to ensure it was on the highest setting before I just barely touched it to my clit. It was so intense I could hardly stand it, but as I pressed it harder to my clit I felt my orgasm building almost immediately. When I was right on the edge, I took the vibrator away from my pussy and moaned desperately. Edging is agony for me. I started counting, trying to focus on the numbers and not my throbbing clit. After what seemed like forever, I got to sixty and placed the vibrator back on my clit. Grinding myself against it and moaning loudly, I found myself again right on the edge and forced to stop. I whimpered as I took the vibrator away. Taking slow, deep breaths I began counting, this time to fifty. After fifty agonizing seconds, I was able to resume edging. My pussy was leaking onto the couch underneath me as I pressed the massager against myself, grinding my aching clit into it. The intense speed was making me so sensitive and again I was right at the edge of my orgasm. I pulled the vibrator away from myself and tried to steady my heavy breaths before I started counting again. My chest was heaving and my pussy was contracting, every part of my body desperately screaming for more. I counted forty painful seconds and then pressed the wand into my clit again. I was so needy for more, my moans were getting louder and were accompanied by frustrated whimpers.

"Please, Daddy," I whined, grinding against the vibrator. Almost instantly I was on the edge again. I snatched the vibrator away, trying to be so careful not to cum. I didn't want to extend this punishment. I just had to count to thirty this time. I was halfway there.

After thirty seconds, I was able to continue my punishment. Using my left hand I dipped the tip of a finger into my soaking wet pussy and dragged it up to moisten my clit. The cool air of the room hit my wet, sensitive clit and it added to the deliciously cruel sensations torturing me. I took a sharp breath in as I held the vibrator back to my clit. I was writhing and moaning, feeling my edge approaching already.

"Daddy, more, please," words fell out of my mouth alongside my moans and whimpers. I kept stimulating my clit as long as I could, before pulling the vibrator away right at the last second. I could feel tears in my eyes as I started counting to twenty. I was so close, my clit sensitive and aching, my hole contracting desperately, longing to be filled by Daddy's big cock.

Ready to start again, I moved the vibrator back onto my swollen clit and couldn't help myself from grinding against it hard and fast. My left hand was stuffed into my mouth to muffle my moans.

"I'm so close, Daddy!" I whined loudly. As soon as I was on the edge, I pulled the vibrator away. I just have to count to ten, and then one more. I can do this. I breathed deeply, my exposed clit swollen and throbbing.

It was the longest ten seconds of my life. When they were finally over, I pressed the wand against my clit as hard as I could, humping against it. My pussy was dripping into a puddle beneath me, soaking the couch. Tears were streaming down my face, moans and "please daddy" escaping my lips at random intervals. I was immediately on the edge again. This was the last one, so I turned off the vibrator and dropped it next to me. I lay back, breathing heavily and unable to move, so frustrated and needy. My little clit was so swollen and sensitive. But I had succeeded! I had completed the tasks Daddy had set for me, and he would hopefully be proud of me. After a few moments of just laying down and waiting for my edge to fade, I sat up and stopped the recording. Daddy would love it — a nice long video that showed me following his instructions and definitely learning my lesson. I sent it right away, eager to hopefully earn his approval. I grabbed a bottle of water from the coffee table and took a long drink while I waited. I was drenched in sweat and Daddy always wanted me to hydrate after a big play session. After a few minutes, I received his response.

"Very good job, my little girl. Do you think you'll remember your rules next time?"

His reply made me beam with pride and happiness. There was no better feeling than being his good little girl.

"Yes, Daddy. I definitely won't forget again!!" I messaged back, a wide smile spread across my face.

"Good girl. I'm so proud of you, you did such a great job. I know how much you hate edging, and you took it so well. I loved seeing how wet you were and hearing you cry out for me. Have you had some water yet?"

I snuggled under a blanket on the couch to type my response, feeling very satisfied and loved. "Yes, Daddy, but I'll have more. Thank you for taking care of me. I'm so happy I made you proud!! It was so hard not to cum, but I'm glad I followed directions."

"I'm glad you did too. Now come lay down and rest your eyes, little girl. You worked so hard for me today. Curl up next to me and let Daddy tell you how much he loves you."

I curled up on my side, imagining him next to me as my phone vibrated to alert me of his incoming call. One of our favorite things to do after playing was fall asleep on the phone with each other.

"Hi, Daddy," I said as I answered his call, my words slurring together a bit as I was dazed and exhausted from the edging.

"Hello, my little girl. Ready for a nap?" He asked. Hearing his voice made me feel so safe.

"Mhmm, thank you, Daddy," I said, closing my eyes. I definitely wouldn't be forgetting this rule again.