Consequences of Actions Taken...

Story Info
Submissive misbehaves and is punished.
1k words
4.22
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday morning I have an errand to run, so I leave you to complete your chores, saying I should be back in a few hours. You know what you are supposed to do, so I leave you to it. When I arrive at my destination, the person did not come in due to some family emergency. I reschedule and head home.

When I arrive, I expect to find you cleaning house and doing laundry, but instead you are on the computer. You try to exit quickly, but I see what you were doing.... playing games and chatting in a private chat with someone. I ask what you were doing, and you reply, "nothing sir." I saw what you were doing, so your answer is extremely displeasing because one of the primary rules is you never lie to me.

I don't say anything else. I stand there and you are trying to shrink away, looking as submissive as you can because you can see how displeased I am. You realize you not only broke the rule about using the PC before your chores are done, you know you lied to me too.

The first is a simple infraction that would likely get you some time in the corner and a loss of computer privileges for a few days. However, the second (lying) is serious and you know it. As you kneel by the computer, you wait for my response and then it comes....

"Go to your corner!" I say. You immediately run to the designated corner, strip off all your clothes, kneel with your back straight and your nose pressed against the wall. Hands are above your head, with fingers interlocked. This is your punishment position.

You have always been told how long you will be in the corner, but this time that was not given, so you wonder and worry how angry you have made me and are feeling guilt and sorrow for being so disobedient. A tear runs down your face as you realize how much this means to the relationship and how terrible this situation really is....

After what seems like an eternity, I come over to you. "I have you in the corner, so you realize you have disappointed me terribly with your behavior. More importantly, I needed to calm down so I could punish you without anger. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" you say. Although I see the tear on your cheek and know you are sorry, I cannot overlook the blatant lie you told me.

I ask, "What did you do?"

Your reply comes quickly, but very softly, "Sir, I broke the rule about using the computer before my chores are done. But mostly I lied, and I know how terrible that is and how much that hurts you. I'm truly sorry."

With that, I put my fingers in your hair, grasping firmly. I walk away from the corner, pulling you along as you try to stand, but can only crawl behind me. You tremble as you try to imagine what is to come next.

I take you to the kitchen and you see the sink is full of ice and water. You see a belt laying on the counter and a small wooden switch beside it. You whimper a little and I tell you to be quiet, jerking your hair just enough to get your attention.

Then it begins....

"Tits in the water! Bend over!".... You do not hesitate and do as you are told. As you do, the freezing cold makes you shiver, and your nipples get rock hard immediately. The cold is intense, and your breasts begin to ache. You are thinking how uncomfortable this is and it is getting worse. I tell you to put your hands behind your head and hold onto your hair, with fingers interlocked. You quickly do as you are told, hoping to stand up soon. Your breasts are beginning to hurt now, from the terrible cold.

As you stand there, I ask you again, "What did you do today?" You answer, "I broke the rules and I lied." With came the belt.... WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Three that left red marks instantly. You let out a cry and your legs shift with each strike. The pain is great, but you endure it because you know it is what you earned today. I ask, "Why did you do it?" and you hesitate, trying to think of the "right" answer, but take too long... WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I said, "Why did you do it?" This time your answer is quick, "I don't know, but I'm so very sorry." Now you can feel my hand rubbing on your burning butt cheeks, your breasts are hurting bad now and it is hard to stay in position.

I say, "You know this is not what I like to do. I would much rather hold and love you than punish you." With that, the switch hits the back of your thighs. You can't help it... your legs move, and you jerk as the swats keep coming. One after the other.... SMACK! SMACK!.... 3, 5, 9, 10! Your legs are stinging, your knees are starting to give way and you say, through your tears, "Sir, I'm so sorry. I will do better. I promise!"

After several seconds, I say, "What can we do to prevent this from happening again?" and your reply is "I will try very hard and remember the rules. I promise! I'm so sorry sir."

My answer takes a couple seconds. You wait with great anticipation that the punishment is over now. Tears on your cheeks, your breasts hurting from the cold, your butt is red and the backs of your thighs sting terribly now. You have even apologized for what you did.

I say, "Okay, you can stand up now." and you spring up to a standing position. The rush of warm air on your freezing tits is a gift from heaven. Your legs and butt hurt as you turn to face me. I reach out and dab the tears from your cheek with my fingers, I have a towel and dry your breasts, then pull you close to me.

You melt into my arms, sobbing softly. I hug you for a moment, then lead you to the sofa. As we sit, you say you are so sorry to have let me down. I reply that it is over now.

You have apologized and punishment is over. I forgive you...