Consequences of an Affair Pt. 03

Story Info
I had an amputee and a blind woman for sex.
2.2k words
4.14
27.7k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

That was Wednesday. My ex-wife flew to her lover in Mexico, a day ago. I had sex with my realtor and now-lover, I. H. Ling plus doing oral with her secretary, Janice.

Thursday, after mutual groping and posing, Ling took me back to her office, where I retrieved my car. She made a couple of calls and suddenly I was in the hands of one of San Diego's best auto cleaners/detailers. Ling had to take calls for her work, so I had the detailer people take me to the Point Loma branch library, where I read and surfed the net until I got a call from my cell-phone.

For a price so low I only screamed a little, I suddenly had an all-but new-looking car. With Janice holding down the office (she was still having her period, which she pointedly reminded me, was temporary), in the afternoon, Ling followed me out to a car dealership. There, I traded my cleaned-but-sex-juice-contaminated car in for a new, bright red Jeep with lots of bells-and-whistles plus 4-wheel drive at need.

That aspect of my former life was over. Just the house to go.

Ling and I went back to my house, where I packed up the little I wanted and she looked over the house with a practiced eye. She estimated it would sell for well over a million, given it's location on the ridge of Point Loma, and with a nearly unobstructed view of the bay and city. Ling attached red Post-It slips on all the furniture that was to stay, in order to 'stage' the house for a better appearance, and so enhance a sale.

Over the phone, Ling arranged for a group to come out and take all the other stuff, clothes and kitchen stuff. I didn't care about re-sale monies and that made it a lot easier. It turned out all I really needed was 3 boxes of clothes, hand tools and bathroom stuff. Connie's stuff went, too, as she'd left nothing valuable behind her.

Ling and I returned to the office, where I kissed blind Janice and Ling closed up. Then we went shopping for food at the local stores. Back to Ling's home, where, exhausted, we both fell asleep on the low couch. Nude, with her hand wrapped around my soft cock.

When we woke, we made slow, careful love, then cooked dinner and ate. Watched some TV. Then went to bed (a mattress on the floor, again because of her short legs), cuddled and fell asleep.

Friday, the movers and house cleaners were at my house. It's amazing what some contacts with a top-notch Realtor plus a lot of cash money could accomplish in a short time. Not having to box up and label a lot of stuff helped. The house was empty by the late afternoon, with the cleaners coming over on Saturday. By Sunday afternoon, the place was empty (except for the few pieces of furniture for the 'staging' of the house), ready to have the 'For Sale' sign put up on the lawn.

I already knew that Ling would be tired and in need of cuddling, care and gentle sex, because, from Friday late afternoon until Sunday evening, she would be as busy as a one-armed paper hanger. Those being the days everyone else was out looking for houses or needing to get theirs sold ASAP.

My 'job' was to keep those two women in sales mode, cool and cared for. That, I could do. Not just petting and sex, but with flowers, cold drinks, running errands, shoulder and back rubs ... all the stuff a loving, caring man does to the women he cares about. If that's too predictable, too 'vanilla,' then too bad!

Janice declared her 'period' over on Sunday afternoon.

On Sunday evening, Ling declared the office closed. She and Janice flopped onto the office couch and were asleep in a nap within a minute, while I just sat and looked at the both of them. They'd busted their butts, satisfying demanding clients and they both were exhausted.

I sat in the tall office chair and watched the two women sleep. Janice was wearing her usual 'professional-office' hose, 1" heel pumps, wool skirt and blouse, while Ling was in Western dress: tight jeans, tennies and a light sweater.

Neither had any underwear on, I knew, because they'd told me so, repeatedly, all weekend.

I must have nodded off myself, sitting in the high-backed office chair, because when I opened my eyes, both women were making love. Ling's top was off and Janice was trying to peel her out of her jeans, while both women giggled. Janice was fully nude, as I'd seen her strip from professionally-dressed secretary to naked cock-sucking slut in less than 15 seconds.

Janie, blind as she was, turned toward me, giggled some more and said, "You're awake. Come over here and help me get my wife's clothes off."

"Wife?" I asked, as I helped pull Ling's skin-tight jeans off her body, to reveal all her nude glory, including her totally bare pussy.

"Uh-huh," Janice replied, saying, "Ling hired me on as a secretary right after she opened the office. I'm a touch-typist on a keyboard and have a nearly perfect memory, even for small stuff. I use the voice command system for the office computer. I keep her organized, while she does the people-stuff, shows the houses, makes the sales and earns the money."

"We fell in love from the first couple of weeks. We agreed that I'd be the dom and Ling would be the sub. It works for us. You'll see."

I said, "Uh, do you both want me to kind of take a long walk around the town, for the next couple of hours, 'cause I don't want to stick my nose into? ...". That's as far as I got, when Janice surged up from her position over top of Ling. She grabbed me, planted a kiss on my cheek, then used that to correct her aim and planted another on my mouth. Lots of tongue.

Ling said, now under Janice's body and beginning to moan with pleasure under Janice's fingers and tongue, "We both fell in love with you when you came into the office, then made sure I was covered in wool throws and was warm. You made sure that Janice understood your voice and speech by speaking carefully and making noise when you walked, so she could locate you."

"You, dear man, now have two sluts in love with you. Two sluts who like—no, who LOVE—sex with each other and with YOU. Two sluts who want your cock inside them. Two sluts who want to be touched and licked and kissed, all over their bodies, alone or—like now—together."

"We're both married to each other and have been for years. It's un-official. No state or federal involvement. Mostly, it's a 'wed-lease' arrangement, except that we're on our 2nd renewal of the lease. It's almost time to renew again, too."

"Later we'll show our the lease document. It's a hoot. It'll stand up to legal challenge but it's very explicit."

"It's not exclusive," Ling moaned around Janice's questing fingers in her pussy, "she 'vets' any boyfriend I might find and I do the same with her. Neither of us have dated much, because of the weekend schedule we have to keep. You, Sir, are damn welcome to both of us, bodies included, and that's covered in the lease, too.

"So, welcome to the family. Now watch as we make love to each other, like we've been doing every Sunday evening for years. Don't be shy about touching. If a tit or a pussy or a butt happens to show up in your gaze or close enough to touch, why, go ahead and do something sexy to it. YOUR big, hard cock is really welcome, too. In either of our bodies or both. Any part. Any hole."

Ling finished, just before going into her first orgasm and squirting all over Janice and me, "Try not to come, because Janice wants to be your first blind girl and I really, really want to watch you pleasure her naked body. She's so hot for you, she says it hurts."

Folks, watching lesbians make love isn't materially different from watching hetero-sex couples do it. Oh, there are a few differences: four titties instead of two ... two clits and two pussy openings instead of one ... no hard cock penetrating deep into a hungry pussy. But other than that, there's must the same touching, kissing, licking and fingering that all humans enjoy. The same sensitivity of ear, neck and shoulder ... belly, back and butt ... thigh and knee. The same fingering of intimate body parts. The same secretions of lube and wetness.

Also, love between two women isn't much like the porn clips portray. These are real, live people, not drop-dead gorgeous models. Real, live women, deeply in lust with each other, working toward their own orgasms. Getting knees, legs and elbows in the way, now and then. Not equal participants, but more usually one a caring dom and the other a loving sub. Real, live women, liberally coated with each other's secretions and love-juices, slithering and getting sticky as they shudder in sex-bliss. Real, live women who relax, exhausted, afterwards. Real people making love.

I watched in awe as dom Janice ordered her sub Ling to express her lust in obscene, dirty words. Told her how to finger her lover's clit and pussy. Janice kissed her lover's pussy and clit, sucking and licking, while receiving the same from Ling in classic 69 position. I caressed two asses and fingered butt-holes, pushing my lubed finger an inch inside and wiggling the tip, which, I saw, acted on both like an electric shock. I heard screaming and experienced thrashing bodies as I tugged and twisted one golden nipple while 'milking' the other white one, just above us.

Presented with a pale woman, legs spread wide open and hands imprisoned in a sopping-wet pussy, I thrust my cock deeply inside and fucked, hearing the yells and the words of encouragement, such as "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I licked an ass-hole, which smelt of lavender, followed by a second ass-hole, which smelled like sandalwood. More screaming and name calling, of which 'slut' was the cleanest and least of the loving insults.

This couldn't last. Nothing connected with lovemaking—or plain old fucking—can last, as even continuous orgasm can get painful if prolonged too long. We ended, because we had to. I pulled myself out of a sexual fog, finding I had two sexually-exhausted women clasped tightly together on my lap, as they shuddered through their last orgasm, groaning and moaning.

I was still hard, not having come yet.

Several minutes later, Ling got off me and handled Janice into a kneeling position on the floor. She got me over to her office chair, all the way across the office and had me sit there, holding my rigid cock like a staff of office. Then, following Ling's spoken directions, blind Janice crawled across the floor toward me. Slowly, with hips swaying and butt wiggling. Ling told her former dom that she was a now a 'man-fucking slut' and that she HAD to show her slutty body off to me.

Which she did, boobs dangling and swaying, crawling to my chair, then kneeling in front of me and taking my cock in her already drooling-saliva mouth. Janice wasn't a dom to me. Nor a sub. She was simply a blind woman in total, all-consuming lust, crawling on the floor to have sex with me.

I lunged forward, forcing the pretty blind girl on her back, so that her legs spread wide, in the classic 'missionary' position. In one deep thrust, I speared my cock-head into her pussy and then deeply into her cunt, all the way to the bottom. Janice screamed in pleasure and thrust back at me.

With Ling calling Janice filthy names, we both fucked each other, there on the office floor. Janice grasped at me with her hands and locked her legs around my waist, while telling me she was a 'fucking slut' and that she was mine to use as much and as often as I wanted.

I raised an eyebrow while fucking this little blind she-demon of lust, looking at my Ling. Who said, "Me, too. I'm yours. Make her yours, too. Make us yours. As much and as often as we all want, which is a lot."

Janice had no eyes, just a shallow depression where her eye-sockets would have been. I licked those depressions and Janice went even wilder, screaming, "He's licking my eye-skins. No one's EVER done that to me. I want his cum. Give it to me. Deep. Hard. Now, now, now, now ..."

I did, flooding the little blind girl with all the jizz I had saved, watching and helping the two of them make love. All the semen I'd stored up, taking care of both, while they did realty business over the weekend. It was a lot of cum. Some oozed out, around my still-hard shaft, and Ling, ever-attentive, bent way down to lick it up.

I like having two sluts to have sex with. I said so.

They both agreed.

END OF PART 3

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers