• Authors
  • cutedaddy69

cutedaddy69

Trying to leave my 21 y.o. and her generation a society and a world that REALLY is a community of care (her quote).
Cannot relate to people with the biggest privilige of all: not needing to realise they're priviliged.
Cannot relate to people who 'by nature' grew up without major obstacles.
Although on appearance i myself seem to have many priviliges and few obstacles.
I love the brutal honesty of people who show me my flaws and can withstand me exposing theirs.

Women, especially non white and/or with a disability, are something of a hero by definition. Something i miss very much on this site. The really good writers are present, but they're few and far imbetween. It pains me to see a lot of bias, slight or not so slight racism, and gazes of (mostly straight white) males who apparently prefer being their partners superior. Men who are insulted if women don't cook and clean and who are always going on about every female being strawberry blond with body parts creamy white.

Yet there are hidden pearls among the stories here. So when i comment on those, you can now see my profile. That's why i signed up. It means i rate you worth commenting on, at a minimum. For what that's worth anyway.

Location

Amsterdam

Gender

Male

Member Stats

Last YearMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
8Following
124My Comments

More About Me

Age

62

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Taichi Chen Style, (cold) Outdoor Swimming, Ice- and roller skating, Drums & Bass Guitar, Food & Cooking, Reading & Studying Everything, Architecture & Construction, Politics For The New World, My Daughter The Scholar

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Smart Women

Contact Member

Contact cutedaddy69 by clicking here.