All Comments on 'Consequences of Pranking My Sister Ch. 02'

by jasperspen

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Nice, i enjoyed something sensual for a change.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

Dialogue is a bit stilted, doesn't feel very natural, but the story is still interesting overall.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Gotta love a good Jasperspen story. Thanks.

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXover 1 year ago

Great work! Super-hot. I like a slow-burn story like this. I’m excited to see where you take it.

owlman1959owlman1959over 1 year ago

Enjoyed both parts of the story, well done and more please

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Dam, Chris wasn't the only one that was hard and leaking. That was some of the sexiest and arousing sex I've read in a while. The hesitation and slow buildup, going just a little bit further, just makes it all the more erotic. I'm thinking that his sister enjoys it as much as he does, lol. Hope to read another chapter when they do it again. Five stars.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Very good story, keep it going don't stop now. Loved it 5++ stars!!!

NabzapokovNabzapokovover 1 year ago

I like the tenderness between them, I could feel the love, and the attraction.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really like the pace youre writing, keep going!

SeaReaderSeaReaderover 1 year ago

Sweet, and hot! Pacing is perfect, and we care about both characters. Conflict, resolution, conflict, resolution.

More would most certainly be welcome. Very welcome.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Wonderful story of sibling love. Funny how it was pranks when younger, too turn to full blown love and sex was adults. Very well written making this an enjoyable read. Five Stars. Please continue their saga.

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

Wonderful story of love and compassion not usually seen in today's stories. I'm anticipating further chapters of your writing of this tender love story!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzover 1 year ago

A beautiful story of blossoming sibling love! Thank you!

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another author that bailed before writing any sort of conclusion !!!!

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

You have a magical way of describing the love they have for each other. 100 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There has to be more. So much passion. Only possible between brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

keep going, these love can't be separated, can't be cheated, or shared... It's so pure...

Allen1101Allen1101about 1 year ago

Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

please continue .. very hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot, hot, hot. I can see Julie lying there in her naked glory. She is so beautiful and HOT. Great story and good writing.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny11 months ago

Julie is so hot. I wish it was me between her legs. Great story and writing. You created a lot of anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really liked where this love came from. It's very well written and too hot for words. Please write more. Much more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very loving and erotic. This feels like the beginning of something beautiful. Both of them realise they have deep feelings for each other. I would love to see where this goes. I hope this isn't the end for this series.

fuze33fuze336 months ago

I liked the first part a lot but this one is great too. I like how they shared their feelings and I really hope you make another part.

seasteve123seasteve1234 months ago

Great story. Easy 5/5.

RamazaRamaza4 months ago

It’s a shame that we never heard what happened with Julie and Chris? Did they move on without each other, did make a go of it after they moved away from the parents? We will never know sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent part 2..

My younger brother tells me that I was more confident than the big sister in this story.

I guess I just knew what I wanted...LOL

Hopefully, Jasperspen will come back with another chapter.

He is an excellent author

redbaron172redbaron1723 months ago

Great story my 2nd read!! Need to continue though. 5 starts a 2nd time!!!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

I love the way you describe their emotions. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

redbaron172redbaron172about 1 month ago

You should really add to this series!!! All sorts of direction(s) this could go!!!! 2nd or 3rd read!! Good Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This two-part story ranks somewhere at the top of the hundreds that I have read on this site. The system restricts me to give a maximum of five stars, whereas I would like to give at least double that. Excellent writing in terms of simple story, situation build up, language, writing style, the thoughts going on in their minds, the psychology and of course the description of the action between the siblings. This could have come under 'Erotic Couplings', too. Excellent writing. Thanks. Please don't come with a part 3. Ending of part 2 is great and has left us readers to indulge in imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasperspen@jasperspen
Enjoys observing behaviour, writing, sharing experiences and not tolerating bullies in any form. Welcomes discussions or suggestions on future stories from like minded females.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES