Consequences of Pranking My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of her, I put my fingers into the waist of my sleep shorts and eased the waistband slowly down over my erection. The foreskin was already pushed back and the swollen, dark, head came into view first, followed by the rest of the shaft as I lowered them down to my knees.

"Oh goodness. my fleeting impressions from last time weren't wrong," she said, gazing at my cock inches from her face.

She put out her hand and put her fingers around the hard shaft.

"Hey, I thought we said...."

"Shhh, I didn't get much of a look like you did, I want to check this out properly, if that's ok?"

"What are you...ohhhh," I stopped mid-sentence as she put her mouth over the end of my cock and immediately began running her tongue around the head.

She was creating such mind-numbing sensations with her lips and tongue, that I lost a bit of focus on what we were supposed to be doing and just stood there dumbfounded by the turn of events.

While she continued to move her mouth up and down and probe the orifice of my glans with her tongue, she ran her nail lightly down under my cock and onto my balls where she ran it round each one and then onto the sensitive skin of my perineum.

I ran my fingers through her hair against her scalp, feeling the up and down movement of her head.

Although I was truly enjoying the experience and vision of my sister sucking my cock, I wondered if she wanted to make me come this way and not have to decide how far to go. While still savouring what she was doing, I began to concentrate more on not letting her take me too close to the edge.

She managed to swallow half of my cock before I felt the tip of it hit the back of her throat and she gagged, pulling her mouth back a couple of inches. She was clearly not a 'deep throat' girl, but I didn't mind as just watching my big sister suck my cock, more than made up for it.

Not surprisingly, I could feel myself beginning to build up inside and as we had only just started, I didn't want whatever was going to happen to be curtailed so soon. After a few minutes of this exquisite pleasure, I reluctantly, but with willpower I didn't know I had, gently pushed her head away until my cock came out of her mouth with a noisy 'slurp'. She looked up at me questioningly with those big eyes, and it was another act of willpower to not thrust it straight back in.

"I think we should get a bit more comfortable now," I said, quietly.

I could still see the indecision on her face, despite the fact that a few moments ago she had my cock in her mouth.

"Ok," she said, slowly standing up, "but I admit I am still a bit nervous about what we are doing, and we only go as far as either of us wants, it that understood?"

"Of course," I said, knowing that at this moment I would probably agree to anything.

She was standing by this time and, hugging her to me, my erection pressed against the material covering her lower stomach. I moved my hands round to her bottom and pulled her closer to me squashing my cock between us.

As I held her, I couldn't help just moving my hips a little, rubbing the head of my cock against her.

Gently, she pushed me away, "Hmmm, none of that, lets do what you said and just get comfortable," she said, sitting, then laying down on the bed on her back, and sliding over to leave space for me.

I let my shorts drop to the floor and quickly stepped out of them before climbing onto the bed beside her and lay down on my side, propped up on my left elbow, the tip of my cock just touching the top of her thigh. She watched silently as I ran my eyes down from her still blushing face, down her neck, over the hills of her breasts and flat stomach, down to her loose shorts.

"I feel like I am like a laboratory specimen being studied," she said, sounding a little uncomfortable with my gaze.

"I was just taking a bit more time to see how sexy you look," I replied truthfully, moving my free hand to touch her already hard nipple with my fingertip again.

She shivered as I touched her.

"This still feels a bit strange, lying here on my bed with my almost naked brother, since mostly throughout our lives we have hardly taken notice of each other," she mused.

"I suppose it is," I said, now using the palm of my hand to cup her breast and massage her nipple against it, "are you ok with it, though?"

"Yes, so far, I think so."

I leaned over and put my lips around the nearest nipple, while continuing to massage the furthest one with my hand.

"Ohh God, you don't know what that does to me," she whispered.

What I noticed it did do, was to release some of the tension in her thighs as I saw her legs open fractionally and galvanised her nearest hand into finding my cock ag ain, which she began gently stroking up and down.

"Mmmm," I murmured, the sound muted by her nipple in my mouth, as I felt her hand gently stroking me and then running her thumb over the precum oozing from the opening, "I'm sure you can tell what that does for me," I said.

"A couple of weeks ago, I never would have even guessed we might be here, doing this to each other," she replied.

Still teasing her nipple with my tongue, I ran my hand down over her firm, flat, stomach to the waistband of her shorts. I felt her stiffen, then, as if it were a passing thought, relax again. Taking that as some sort of permission, I ran my hand down and over her cloth-covered mound, feeling the springy hair underneath.

Her hand slid my foreskin right back, slowly stretching my frenulum, until it was almost painful, but also exposing the full underside of my foreskin to the air; a delectable, but hard to describe, sensuous feeling. Her short nails carefully probed under the head of my cock; another delicious feeling that made me realise she knew exactly what she was doing.

With her teasing my sensitive cock this way, I thought that she probably wouldn't object to some reciprocal action, so I slipped my hand under the elastic to where her pubic hair began, then began lightly ruffling the short hairs with my fingers. As she didn't object, I moved them further down.

Only by feel, I found the gap in her pubic hair that led downwards and followed it with the tip of my middle finger. It was tight, as her legs were almost closed, but I persevered, the tightness forcing my finger deep between her warm pussy lips. I encountered her clit early on in my exploration, and as my finger bumped over it, an audible sigh escaped her mouth, and her legs once again opened a little more and I felt her hips rise up to meet me just a fraction.

The deeper I went, the wetter it became, until my finger was slick with her secretions.

"Chris, I don't think...," she started, her fingers stopping the sensual tune she was playing on my cock.

"We're just touching each other," I said.

"Yes, but...hmm... I ..."

She went quiet and just sighed when my finger ran lightly round her hard little clit.

She said no more and began again tantalising my cock and cock-head with her delicate fingers just touching and then stroking the most sensitive areas.

Wanting better access, I took my hand out and placed it lower down on her bare inner thigh nearest me and then put some pressure on it towards me. For a moment there was firm resistance, and nothing happened. Then slowly, as though she was deciding, she allowed me to pull her leg towards me until there was a gap between them. Not satisfied with this I put the same pressure on her far thigh pushing it away, although there seemed to be a bit more resistance. After several seconds, she moved her other leg, opening her legs wide, leaving her shorts stretched tight across her thighs.

I noticed that like me, she was breathing a little faster and audibly groaned when I put my hand back inside her shorts, moved it down over her mound, and slid several fingers between her labia. Now that I could open her up, I moved my fingers up and down, gently pulling on each of her pussy lips in turn, wondering if she was getting similar sensation to the ones she was giving me.

I could smell her arousal and the more I used my fingers, the stronger the intoxicating perfume became.

We lay there for some time, just stroking, exploring, slowly pleasuring each other, our fast breathing, quiet moans and sighs, the only sounds in the room.

My fingers were slick with her juices now, and as I teased and probed, I moved them further between her labia until I found her entrance. With just a small amount of pressure, two of my fingers slid easily into her and as I kept on pushing, they slid as far in as I could get them.

"Ohhh, Chris, that's making me crazy, I know I should call a halt, but ..."

She groaned again and lifted her hips to meet my fingers.

I curled them inside her and gently withdrew them, feeling the texture on the roof of her vagina change on my fingertips. Sliding them back in, I gently and slowly repeated the process. She tried to speed me up, by moving her hips, but I wasn't to be rushed. I could see I had her going now.

Sliding my wet fingers out of her, I moved over to between her legs and buried my face against the material of her now damp shorts, my nose nudging against where I could easily feel the nub of her clit. I let my nose act as my finger and pushed the material against it.

"Ohhh Chris, that's the spot," she confirmed, with a gasp.

Taking courage with both hands, literally, I grabbed hold of each side of the waistband of her shorts and quickly tugged them down over her hips and down as far as her mid-thigh.

Without giving her time to do anything, with my shoulders keeping her legs open, I buried my face in her trimmed bush of dark hair.

I could still smell the flowery soap or shower gel she must have used before going to bed, mixed in with her own sensuous perfume. I opened her up with my fingers on each of her outer lips and ran my tongue up and down the valley I had formed. I didn't know how she might taste, she having just woken up, but I was not disappointed. As my tongue roamed around her most private areas, I picked up the tanginess and saltiness that I remembered from before.

My nose was now buried directly in her pubic hair while my tongue roamed around, inside, and out, the tip probing into every crease and crevice. I could feel her tensing her thigh muscles against me and then releasing them in time to the lapping of my tongue, her juices seeming to become more like a stream than a trickle.

"Argggh, Chris, we made some rules," she gasped, her fists clenching and unclenching on the bed.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, detaching my face from her pussy.

"Yes.... NO,.... I don't know," she panted, "we shouldn't... I mean...I do, but I don't...Oh God, this is so bad and confusing..."

I put my face back against her wet pussy and lapped at it some more, all the time waiting for her to finally say 'stop', but she didn't.

"You've got me into such a state, I don't know what we should be doing," she whispered, through her fast breathing.

"Perhaps just this one time?" I suggested, lifting my head up to free my mouth.

"Would it be though," she said, her hips still moving to try to contact my face.

"That would be up to us wouldn't it, I love being this close to you."

"And I do too..."

"Do I sense a 'but' coming up?" I asked.

"The 'but' is that we can't keep doing this, because I'm still scared someone will notice how we behave, and we will get caught one way or another."

"I know, but its not risky today, is it?" I coaxed her, "you know we can stop if you want to."

"My head says we should stop, but the rest of my body doesn't want to," she said, resignedly.

I took that to mean she didn't really want to stop. To see if I were right, I manoeuvred myself so that I could pull her shorts further down, and when I felt her letting me do it, I managed to take them right off.

I quickly ripped off my T shirt and we were then both naked on her bed.

"I guess it's a bit late to remind you that you were going to keep your clothes on," she said, half joking.

"It is a bit," I replied, as I regained my position between her naked thighs, put my head down, and took her hard little clit in my mouth.

"Oh my God, Ohhhh," she cried out, "this make me feel so...'wanton', you won't think badly of me afterwards for wanting this, will you?" she asked, breathlessly, but with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Of course not," I said, letting go of her clit, "I think we both feel the same and I would never think that."

"Then come up here and hold me."

I shuffled up her body, skin to skin. I could feel my hard cock dragging along the inside of one of her thighs and I paused to give her hard nipples a quick tease and suck on the way. I slowly moved up on top of her taking my weight with my arms and legs until my head was level with hers. I felt the length of my cock nestled hard against her mound and pubic hair.

I lowered my head as her eyes invited me to kiss her. Softly at first, but then with more pressure as I felt her responding. After only a few moments, our lips opened simultaneously, and our tongues touched. My cock twitched the moment I felt the contact.

Our tongues were soon swirling together from one mouth to another as the passion increased. I could feel my cock as hard as a rock against her and then suddenly her hand wrapping round it and pulling it down to position it to press along and between her wet labia. Shit, my cock was so close to her entrance and once again actually touching my sister's vaginal lips.

Once she had it in place, she slowly and sensuously moved her hips up and down, forcing my cock to slide against her. She obviously had it where she wanted it, as her kissing began to be ever more forceful, until it was deliciously painful feeling her lips crushing mine.

My hips automatically began to follow hers. The feeling of almost fucking her naked body assailing my senses.

She kept her self-control and kept the speed of our sliding together at a gentle pace that I guessed was giving her the best sensations.

Kissing, touching, moaning; we continued to move against one another longer than I thought I could hold out, but I was determined not to blow my load until I knew how far she wanted to take it.

Her arms were wrapped around me holding me to her, her hands roaming over my back like true lovers do, and where she learned to kiss like that, I have no idea.

After a while, she broke our kiss, the tip of her tongue lingering for a second or two against mine, "Just this once?" she whispered.

Did she mean...?

"Chris?"

"Julie, I'd still love you anyway even if we stop now, but are you sure?"

"I am, if you are ok with it," she whispered again.

"You won't go quiet on me like last time?" I asked, gently.

"I think we may be past that."

I moved one hand up and brushed her hair back where it had moved to cover her cheek. I nodded, a loving smile on my face that she quickly matched.

With a subtle movement, she slid backwards slightly then tilted her hips down into the bed and then back up, somehow capturing the head of my cock right against her entrance without touching it with her hands.

"Julie," I murmured, feeling the sensitive head of my cock nuzzled between her pussy lips, the round pointed tip lodged in what seemed like an indentation, which could only be the entrance to her vagina. I felt my body trembling with the pent-up emotions that had built up over the time I had been with her.

I know this will sound weird, but I was sort of frozen there, on the verge of doing what I had wanted to do with my sexy sister, but at the same time not wanting the anticipation to be over once I entered her. Yes, I know it sounds a bit crazy, and it's difficult to explain, but that's how it felt as I was lying on top of her, with her warm, soft, skin touching mine and my cock right there at her entrance.

I don't know if she sensed my feelings or was just getting impatient, but I was brought out of my wonderous reverie by feeling her slide down a little, and just the head of my cock slipping slowly inside her.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled.

I took the hint and moved my hips forward, feeling a little more of my cock slide into her warm tunnel.

It was my turn to groan at the sensation, "Oh fuck, Julie, you are so tight."

Together, we moved our hips towards one another until we could go no further, and my cock was deeply embedded in Julie's snug vagina, my pubic bone pressing hard against her mound.

"I feel so full and close to you right now," she whispered, holding me tighter with her arms.

"I like the feeling of being joined and part of you," I whispered back.

My cock did a couple of small spasms inside her.

"Ohhh I can feel that deep inside me, it gives me such a strange feeling," she said.

"Is it a nice sort of strange?" I asked, flexing my cock again.

"Oh yes, you just did it again, mmmm," she said, huskily.

Lying quietly entwined in her arms, my cock fully inside her was such a loving and sensual feeling that it didn't seem to matter if we just stayed like that for a while, as our hands continued to roam over the parts of each other that we could reach.

The resulting movement of our bodies as we stroked and caressed each other caused my pubis to press and move harder, and then softer, against Julie. I realised by her reaction that the changing pressure was directly stimulating her clit.

Knowing this, I deliberately moved myself against her, not withdrawing my cock, but more pressing it in a fraction further and then relaxing. When I did that, I could feel the head of my cock gently bottoming out at the end of her vagina, my pubis pressing against hers and hearing a satisfying groan from Julie.

I advanced from this to adding a rotation when I was fully pressed against her. Although it was very erotic, it had the advantage of not applying as much friction to my cock as thrusting in and out would have done. This made me think I could last a bit longer, even though the very act of lying with my cock deep inside my naked sister, was enough to have already taken me close to the edge.

"Ahhh Chris, no one has ever done that before, God, that feels so good," she gasped, breathlessly.

"It feels good for me too," I said.

"The few guys I have been with just want to get on with getting themselves off, you're so different," she added.

"Perhaps it's because I actually care about you."

"Ohhh Chris, I never..." she said, her voice trailing off.

She tried to match my tiny movements by using her internal muscles to squeeze my cock and that made it even more sensual, not just being fully joined but moving against one another so intimately.

We kissed as we continued to tease each other with those minute movements for a while, adding to the tension gradually building up between us.

"I need more now Chris," she said, lustily, briefly taking her mouth from mine.

I too felt I needed to step it up a notch and so, doing what comes naturally, I slowly slid almost out of her and then thrust back in to where I was before.

"Yes, yes, that's good," she mumbled.

On hearing her, the primaeval urge to fuck this sexy woman quickly took over.

She started to match me, thrusting up as I pressed down into her, the pace slow at first and then increasing in speed as pre-programmed nature took over. I supported my weight on my elbows and felt her hard nipples scratching at the skin on my chest as we moved together. I could feel the heat and passion emanating from her body underneath me, all thoughts of making it last, disappearing in a fog of sensations.

The faster we moved; the more we could hear our bodies slapping together on the deeper penetrations and the more it seemed we wanted even more.

My forehead had beads of sweat on it as we increased the pace, causing her bed to make a lot of noise as we punished the old springs. I was glad there was no one else close enough to hear.