Consequences of Pranking My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her nails digging into my back as she held me tighter, it was not so much painful, rather more an added stimulus.

"Harder Chris," she said, through tight jaws.

I wasn't sure I could thrust into her much harder as I could already feel the jarring effect when our pubes collided, and my balls hit the bottom of her pussy lips. My heart was pumping fit to burst, a deep and fast drum hammering in my chest.

I felt her slip her heels over the back of my calves, locking us together but making my muscles work harder to thrust into her.

That small act pushed me to the point when I knew there was no return. I could feel the familiar heavy tingling that preceded my imminent orgasm and ejaculation building up.

"Julie," I gasped, "I am close, can I stay in you," I asked, the words broken up by my laboured breathing

"Oh, you had better, don't you dare pull out" she gasped, and gripped me tighter with her heels, moving them up to press against my bottom, pulling me into her in time with our rhythm.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Chris, I'm coming," she shrieked.

That did it for me too.

Feeling the muscles in her vagina tense and then relax as I thrust as deep as I could took me right over the edge and into a world where all the tension and built-up emotion flowed out of me in jet after jet of cum, soaking her insides and mixing with hers.

"Oh yes, yes," she cried, her body shaking with the release and her legs gripping me tighter than ever, that I thought I would have bruises later.

"Oh God, Julie, I love you so much," I gasped out, hardly able to breathe.

"And I love you too," she said, rubbing my back hard with her hands.

It seemed like our joint orgasms went on longer than I thought possible, but it may just have been that I wasn't able to estimate time with all the hormones and neurochemicals that were being flushed through my brain.

All I know is that gradually we stopped moving and lay panting in each other's arms, my cock still deep inside her. A feeling of such tenderness came over me, like suddenly calm water after a storm.

We just stayed that way for some time, bathing in the afterglow and not saying anything.

Gradually, I felt my cock start to soften and retract from Julie's warm resting place, until it finally slid right out of her.

I moved my head and kissed her gently, she responding in the same manner, looking at me with a fresh look in her eyes that I hadn't seen before.

She was the first to speak.

"Well, so much for not doing too much," she said, a faint smile on her face.

"Is...is that ok with you?" I whispered, tentatively.

"I think so...I mean, I can see you care for me, so it's not like you just wanted to put me on your list of conquests," she responded, that smile back on her lips.

"It would be a short list anyway," I quipped back, cupping her hot cheek in my hand.

"Don't spoil it," she retorted slapping my arm with her hand.

"Do you...ummmm...think...that this might not be the last time?

"I will have to think about that," she said, pensively, "but I do know I need to change these sheets, shower, and look normal, for when Mom and Dad get back," she said.

"I think you are right," I said, feeling the dampness increasing as our joint fluids gradually seeped from her vagina onto the sheet beneath us. "Shall I help?"

"No, it's ok I'll do it, you go and do what you have to do, we'll talk some more later," she said, untangling herself from me.