Consequences of Teasing

Story Info
He's had enough, so she faces the consequences.
1.5k words
4.2
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and his date Miranda arrived at his house. She preferred to be called Randi.

Sitting on his couch, looking at his girlfriend sitting in the easychair across from him, Mike was angry. The woman he'd started dating 3 weeks ago had asked him to stop at McDonald's on the way home from a romantic apple picking date on a crisp, sunny fall day. That wasn't what made him angry. What set him off was her sexy banter once they got home.

She took a long sip from her vanilla shake through the straw. "Oh I just love sucking up the thick white liquid!" she said, looking at him with a feigned shy pout.

The problem was Randi would throw out all this provocative talk, and then brush off his advances. So far just a peck on the cheek for his efforts.

Randi's curvy body and red hair were Mike's ideal of beauty. He had many graphic sexual fantasies of her, often blowing a load in overheated stroke sessions after their dates. Mike was done having the scent waved under her nose. As of now.

"Randi, stop it. I had enough." He growled.

"Stop what?" she said in mock ignorance.

"I've had it with the teasing thing, I'm a grown man. I won't put up with it."

"You think I'm a tease?" she asked, looking up at him trying to strike a schoolgirl like pose, hard to pull off with her lush bust and butt.

"That's it!" Mike snapped, grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her across his lap. The short, loose skirt he had been looking up as she climbed the apple picking ladder, flipped up exposing her red satin thong.

Mike smacked her beautiful ass hard, leaving a red hand print. Two more sharp cracks rang out as more blows fell on her soft jiggly butt.

His hand froze in the air, as Mike realized what he was doing could get him arrested. "Oh my God, Randi, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I'll take you home right now." He said urgently as she still lay across his lap.

"What for, we're just getting started." Randi answered, wiggling her hips against him. "I've been a bad girl, I need some more punishment."

The light dawned on Mike, this is what his sexy girlfriend had been waiting for. He began to harden against her as she continued squirming against his now rising cock. Looking down he noticed red thong between her now half spread legs, was darkening with her moisture.

Crack!, Mike whacked her again. "You bad, horny little girl." He began to play his part. "You should know what happens when you act like this!"

"Oooo, what happens sir?" Randi asked with more urgent wiggles.

Mike spanked her again, keeping his hand on her warm, reddened ass. He began to stroke the wet crotch of her thong with his fingers. "If you act like this, you're going to get fucked, hard!"

Mike had figured out the key to Randi's sexually, she wanted to be taken. Not literally, she was plenty willing. She just needed him to assert dominace and give her direction.

"Lift up and let me take your panties off." He ordered. Randi quickly obeyed and Mike slipped her underwear off, bringing it to his nose. He deeply inhaled the scent of her leaking pussy.

Mike sat the thong aside and began to rub his palm over her warm naked butt. He again let his fingers go between her legs, stroking the wet cleft of her labia.

Randi put her head down, arched her hips up toward him and groaned low and long. Her pussy opened up and practically sucked his index and middle finger in. Mike pushed them halfway in and pushed down on her g spot.

Randi gasped. She began to bounce her hips. Mike played with her another 2 minutes and withdrew his fingers.

Randi's breath caught and she looked back at him with the question clear on her face, WHY had he stopped? Her orgasm had just started to build.

"Suck my cock" He spoke the answer.

Randi scrambled to the floor between his legs unzipped him quickly and swallowed him whole. She sucked hard as as she drew her lips back toward the tip.

Mike hissed "Goddamn that's good!"

"Um hmm" she replied around her mouthful of him. She began stroking her hand up and down his fully erect shaft, following it with her mouth.

Mike could feel his orgasm just starting to let him know that Randi could be getting a mouthful in a few minutes.

"Stop!" He commanded her.

Randi complied, but looked at him confused, still holding his dick in her hand.

"Take off your top and show me your tits" He said.

Again Randi followed instructions immediately, exposing a large expanse of snowy white titflesh with hard pink nipples.

Mike was definitely a tit man, and Randi had big tits. "Wrap your tits around my cock and fuck me with them." Randi surrounded his saliva wet cock with her tits and began bouncing them slowly up and down his shaft. Each time the head poked out the top she licked it, making her cleavage wetter with each stroke.

She was becoming flushed from her face down to her upper chest as his dick began greasing the slot between her breasts with pre cum.

Once again Mike felt the beginning of an orgasm building. "Sit back in the chair" he demanded, and Randi hurried to follow his orders.

He knelt in front of her and flipped her skirt up as he spread her thighs. She pulled her knees up, fully exposing her very wet, needy pussy.

Looking up into her face he said "You're horny aren't you?"

"God yes!" She replied breathlessly.

"Lift up a tit and suck your nipple. When Randi hesitated briefly, he scolded her. "Come on, I bet you've sucked your tits before. "

Randi's face blushed even redder. Mike was correct, she did it often. Having large breasts made it easy to reach her nipples and she usually sucked one while she stroked her pussy.

She lifted her right boob to her face, ducked her chin and wrapped her lips around her hard nipple, sucking hard.

Mike enjoyed hearing her emit an urgent, pleading whimper. "Now play with your pussy!" he ordered sternly.

Again she hesitated. "Come on you little minx" he cajoled her, "you've been fine sending me home to jerk off for the last 3 weeks, your turn."

She let go of her big tit, letting it fall heavily back down from her mouth and reached between her legs.

Being as amped up as she was, there was no need to start slowly. Randi went straight to her clit, spread juice leaking from her pussy over it and began rubbing frantically.

"That's it." Mike praised her as he stood up in front of her, gripping his cock. He began stroking slowly as he watched Randi's more urgent self pleasure.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes! Please!" she begged.

"Alright, in a little while. Look at my cock and watch me stroking it while you masturbate."

Randi locked her eyes on his rock hard cock and groaned deeply.

"I'm going to fuck you hard. So like I told you, remember that if you tease me again, you're going to get fucked HARD."

Mike watched her rapidly stroking her clit another minute, then finished undressing himself. Then he ordered her, "Lean over the arm of the chair."

Randi sprang up and threw herself over the arm as instructed. She reached back and pulled her skirt up around her waist to present a pussy more ready than it had ever been before. She closed her eyes and arched her hips up in an invitation.

Mike stepped forward, lined himself up and slammed into her forcefully from behind.

Randi moaned gratefully as Mike gripped her hips and gave her more powerful thrusts. Each one was a separate, distinct movement, punctuated by a loud slap of skin on skin.

Randi was close, very close, and so was Mike. She knew they where both seconds away, which is why she was stunned when Mike pulled out and told her to turn over.

She flipped over, completely baffled as to why he chose that moment to stop.

"I've jerked off after every date with you so far, and I'm going to do it one more time, while you watch." With that Mike took hold of his bright red, steely hard dick and pumped rapidly.

Randi gave a frustrated groan and once again began stimulating herself. Watching Mike pump a cock glistening with her juice, her desire was peaking rapidly, as was Mike's.

He pointed his cock at her and held it still as he began to shoot great arcs of sticky, white cum at her.

Randi twitched as each gout of hot sperm landed on her tits. She moaned as her internal muscles spasmed.

Mike's huge load tapered off after 5 or 6 shots. Randi lay there, covered in thick cum.

"Now you know the consequences. Next time inside of you" Mike warned.

"Yes sir" Randi replied with a smile.