Consequences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought about it a moment, and a wicked smile of revenge crossed his face, he said, "Yes you did slip over the boundaries a lot; yep, you definitely deserve more punishment."

He took some time to recover further, and he stroked me gently then asked, "Are you okay with this?"

I took his meaning, but I was more than ready for a fucking like that, even a revenge fuck. I said in a mock simper, "Haven't I been naughty, too? Surely, I must have been." I stroked my pussy lips, as he watched and I added in the same tone, "This pussy needs lots of punishment. I want some of this version of David, and I want it badly."

He pulled me a little towards him and pushed my legs wide open and looked down at my inflamed vulva. He looked upon me greedily, taking in that I was completely at his mercy in many, many, ways--if he only knew. He licked his lips and bent forward to sweep his tongue agonisingly slowly from my anus to my clit, just stopping long enough to give the nub a little nip, to which my hips jumped involuntarily. I knew he hadn't cum yet, and his demeanour was like a hungry lion ready to devour his prey, but this time, the prey couldn't wait to be devoured,

I was literally wriggling with pent-up lust, needy and longing. His fingers entered me almost roughly, just as he had done to Olivia, and he registered satisfaction with what he found. I stopped breathing, surely I would die if he didn't take me soon. I wanted to say, 'please, please fuck me,' but the words wouldn't come out. And then he did, his cock entered my wetness like a hot pistol, rubbing and forcing my pussy to take him, hurting just a little, but that was nothing compared to the huge relief and pleasure that overcame me. Surely, I couldn't cum that quickly, but yes I had, but still his cock was ramming into me faster and harder, taking me on a joyride from one orgasm to the next, another amazing level of electric sensation that whizzed around my body like firecrackers going off in my nerve endings. Then, I hit the big one and my body almost doubled over, as it started to shake, too. I uttered, "Oh my! Oh wow!" then repeated. I sensed that David was holding me up, supporting my back and he gently lowered me onto the bed and bent to give me a soft gentle kiss.

I heard Olivia mutter, "Wow, which was really hot," and exclaimed, "she got a kiss!"

I had vague recollection of Olivia moving earlier to suckle my nipples, and I reached for her to give a gentle thank you kiss, for all that she had given me. But realising what I would get, I pulled away not wanting the taste of Daniel's cum, any more than David did. A stray tiny thought in my head said, 'she made a bad, bad, mistake today.

****************************************************************************************************

At home later Jane, Olivia and David -- Jane continues

After loading up the car with all of my clothes, makeup, jewellery, and other personal stuff, that David could fit in, plus food and my entertainment collection; we headed home. Sitting around the kitchen bar enjoying a welcome coffee, we discussed our progress, and plans for the next day. David left Olivia and me for a while, and I took the opportunity to ask, "I assume that you'll want to keep your distance from Daniel tomorrow."

Olivia shrugged, "I'd planned to catch up with some admin stuff for the office in the morning and make a start on things David had asked. I really must do something about the conference arrangements. If we can make a start this evening on one or two of those things and preparations for Ana, I would hope to join you later tomorrow to help finish up and pack the car. We'll need to ask David what his plans are."

"So, you do want a repeat?"

She looked at me coldly, "It was you that got kissed."

"And why are you surprised at that?"

She raised her eyebrows in exasperation--half cross, half questioning.

I couldn't believe this woman, she was intelligent, surely she couldn't be that naïve. "It was you that was adulterous not me."

"No, I wasn't."

"Of course you were, you took another man's cum inside you. It doesn't matter which hole you take it in, it's still adultery and then you expect him to taste it! Get real, girl! There's no judge in the country, who wouldn't give him a divorce on that basis."

"But, he let me."

"Did he? Or was he testing you to see if you could be trusted? You think you got away with it once, at my house and in your home, but did you, really?"

At last, I saw some level of realisation cross her face. "I'm not angry with you babe, I'm frightened for you, you said that you don't want to lose him, but then commit adultery and to make things worse, give him to me; for which, I will be forever grateful, I assure you,"

David re-joined them, and their conversation was abruptly halted, so they asked him about his plans for the following day.

"I'm happy to give another half day, too," he said, "but we don't know when Ana may arrive, so one of us should be here during the day. I'll come in the morning and if all goes well, and the guys are there, we might get most things finished. There's always Monday, if necessary, and no doubt Richard will have to be accompanied for a visit at some point."

Olivia said, "I think Jane and I should start taking a look at vacation options this evening, if we can stay awake long enough. Now that we also have her laptop, we can make faster progress. I was thinking, though, shall we push the boat out and take three weeks?"

"No problem," said David, "as long as we get back by the end of summer. I'd take as long as we can since this is our first proper vacation in years. Let's let the cost guide us and see what you find."

****************************************************************************************************

Michael & Sarah

Michael had received a phone message by mistake. At first, he couldn't make sense of what it meant. It was from Sarah, and it said, 'I miss you, when will you be back.' At first, Michael thought that the message was wrongly worded, so he didn't think more of it, until she came home that weekend. Just recently, her interest in him seemed to have waned. She asked about their children but didn't seem to want to discuss more. He tried to make more effort in his attention to her, but when they found time for them to head upstairs--she wasn't excited, just seemed to be going through the motions. They'd been married a while, so there was no reason to be overly suspicious at that point, 'Didn't marriages go through bad patches? Being so often apart he supposed that theirs was not unusual in that respect.' His worries wouldn't go away though, and he resolved to set things in motion soon to make their move south now that end of term was only weeks away.

But on Friday morning, when she went to take the children to school, she had left her phone on the side. It rang for some time, but he didn't like to answer in case it was business--but then, he noted it was from someone called Wes. A little later, a message came in. David thought it might be urgent so he took a liberty that he might not had done otherwise. Although later, he realised that he was suspicious and wanted to know who Wes was. Unfortunately for her, he knew her password was a combination of the children's names. He was able to check the message and found it to say. 'I've missed you too, I am at home at the moment, but I'll be back on Monday.' He peeked at her message inbox and outbox and found, perhaps suspiciously, that it was otherwise empty.

His suspicions were now decidedly raised, and he decided that his mind could only be settled, if he checked personally. He decided then to surprise her the following week. He talked to his firm and was able to get a couple of days off, then he rang his mum and dad, asking them if they would come for a few days to look after the twins. Whatever happened, he thought, I could make good use of the trip to get some info on property available. David's area always looked good when they visited, it seemed to have a nice community, so he'd thought he'd start there and see if they could afford it. With everything in place, he booked flights. He didn't think he'd need accommodation.

When Michael arrived at the hotel, it was earlier than the time that Sarah normally got in, if work allowed. He got coffee, a newspaper and his laptop and found a quiet, fairly secluded corner where he was out of the way, but still had a decent view of the reception lobby. He settled himself in for a possible-long wait.

Just before Sarah was expected, a nice-looking man, perhaps a year or two younger than himself, came in. He checked around, and then he stood, as if waiting for someone. He didn't seem to notice or be aware of Michael. Not long later, Sarah came into the lobby, she seemed to notice the man and her face lit up. She moved quickly across to him, and he embraced her, they spoke a few words that Michael couldn't hear, but Michael was already out of his seat, approaching them. His greeting of a loud, "Surprise!" made her spin around quickly to look at him, but as soon as she saw him, her face started to colour. In contradiction to her face, her lawyer-mind started working at hyper speed, and she greeted Michael with a small smile.

"Well, this is a big surprise, why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Sarah said. Then Michael looked past her to Wes, who was standing there bemused, wondering whether this new man was coming on to her. "Ohh," said Sarah, as quick as a flash, "can I introduce you to Wes, he's a client, up for a case conference, staying over before his flight leaves in the morning. We were going to have dinner together before he goes back; perhaps, you can join us?"

Michael, having made a big effort to surprise her, felt that Sarah should beg off her dinner with Wes, and felt affronted by her suggestion. Wes, however, did the right thing, saying that he had got to get up very early and would be happy to have a meal sent up to his room.

Sarah turned around to Wes and mouthed 'thank you', but because she didn't say anything audible, Michael interpreted that something must have just happened.

Sarah then said, "I'm sorry, Wes, this is most unexpected."

Michael's mind was now more certain that he was right, not entirely convinced, but now committed to finding the truth.

Michael went along with Sarah's suggestions for the evening, but she showed no pleasure that he had made the effort to come to see her. She showed a complete lack of interest in sex, and he gave up easily. However, as they were undressing, he watched her and was surprised by the 'sexy' bra and panties she was wearing. These were new he realised, 'they can't have been for me, I would definitely know if she had something that sexy.' His heart sank and began to harden at the thoughts his observation led to.

The following day, Sarah didn't offer to try to take some time to be with him, and in a way, he was glad. He wandered around town in the morning, taking in the city with the future in mind. He decided to enter realtors' offices to see what the property prices were like. Not knowing much about the area, he said he was looking in Ellicott City, and he collected information that he could use later. All the agents were full of praise for the town but said that it was probably more expensive than other towns around Baltimore. Michael thought to himself that the prices weren't so bad compared to the part of Boston he lived in.

As the school term was fast coming to an end, Michael thought he'd better get some things in progress. He knew from past conversations, that David might be keen to offer a job. He'd speak to him when he got to Boston, to get some idea of what was possibly on offer. He left a message for David asking to ring him later. Satisfied that his trip had not been a total waste of time, he made his way to the airport for the short flight home.

Much later, Michael was mulling over what he had learnt. The first thing he'd done upon arriving back, was to telephone his lawyer. The lawyer recommended that he employ an independent enquiry agent, both to satisfy Michael that his suspicions were vindicated, and were actually a marriage breaker, but also if Michael was going to go for full custody, he would need evidence for the court to prove that she had ceased being a caring mother.

"I will be passing your case to our family law specialist later, so that she's up to speed. Do you want her to start preparing the papers?" the lawyer asked.

"No," decided Michael, "I will take your advice and get full evidence before then. Because although I had seen the other party, I want to check how much there is to their relationship before I take the final step."

Then he did a bit of research about Ellicott--schools, facilities, and anything else he could find. He made a note to ask David about the schools in the area and a local property lawyer, if needed. He had perused the property details, and if anything, he could afford something better than what he had. Although he anticipated having to be responsible for a greater percentage of the bills in the future, he wanted to buy as good as he could afford, in case they ever had to move back to Boston or New York. He had been told that maybe a court giving him full custody, might take into consideration her substantial income and make a maintenance award for the children; he could but hope, but he didn't want to rely on that possibility.

Michael was now pretty sure that his marriage was finished--all the evidence said that she had completely lost interest in him. That rankled a lot, he had warned her about the pitfalls of being away from the family, and although adultery wasn't one of the things that came to mind then, he now felt vindicated for his warnings. She had effectively put this man and her job ahead of her family. He began making a record of the amount of care and attention she was giving the children.

'Now,' he thought, stealing himself, 'I just need to keep my head together for the children and concentrate on getting through the next few weeks. The hardest part is going to be getting and seeing all the evidence of Sarah's infidelity.' It hurt in so many ways, that she didn't love him or desire him anymore and went to the very heart of his feelings and self-esteem. But he had to ensure that he got the best settlement possible, so that he and the twins could start a new life; he was very determined to get full custody of the twins, and that reminded him that he would need a nanny.

When David rang, he had seemed keen to have him work with him and Olivia. Michael and David had worked well together back in University, and he really couldn't see any pitfalls in the possibility, except money. Michael decided he needed to get back to Baltimore as soon as possible, and then Ellicott City. He telephoned his parents to ask when they could possibly sit the children for a few more days, they said they would get back to him. Michael then made a note to himself to speak to his employer tomorrow; he knew that he would have to be completely honest with them about his marriage issue if he wanted a sympathetic response.

He went to bed with a heavy heart, not quite believing it, he and Sarah had been such a devoted couple.

****************************************************************************************************

Bree Howard

In a bar not too far away.

Chase and Bree Howard were going through a tough time, Chase, an ex-footballer, had his career curtailed much too early by an almost crippling injury. He had not coped at all well and found himself having to work in his father's building company starting off from the bottom. As such, he was keeping fit, but his mood and attitude continued to go downhill. It wasn't how he had viewed his twenties were going to be--he'd lived a highlife so far, of a minor celebrity in the local area. He had attracted a lovely girl in his early college football days, and although observers thought of her as arm candy, they were devoted to each other. He was a tough good man, virile and fit and attentive to her until the injury.

Recently, his wife had been needling him about their love life, whenever he let her down in some way, which happened with increasing frequency. Their sex life had dwindled, and when anything did happen--he was inattentive and selfish. He was drinking so much that he was almost impotent. This morning, she was particularly sharp with him, threatening to leave him, if he didn't pull himself together.

Typically, and selfishly, he didn't see it as his fault, and looked to find some help ideas to improve his wife's interest in sex. Perusing Amazon, he absentmindedly came across a type of book where the titles all included 'Hotwife' in the title. This sounded good to him, and as he read, he discovered that the theme was based around men who livened up their sex life by sharing their wife with another man; often the husband watched. At first, like most men, Chase thought this must be nonsense, but after a few drinks, he found the idea of another man pushing his cock into his wife's pretty little pussy, exciting. It also felt like revenge for her spiteful mouth.

The more he read, the more he concluded that such books were for perverts, because the husband or boyfriend always ended up as some kind of wimpy, pathetic, weak person; not a real man, that he could have any respect for. The wives always seemed to end up as total sluts, who had no respect for themselves, and didn't care who were the men they were having sex with. It seemed to him that the women were prepared to risk their entire family, their life and marriage, just for sex. In some cases, they lost all respect for their husband, yet the books seemed to finish as if this was an okay concept.

In his drunken state, he thought that he and his wife couldn't possibly end up like that, and the idea of watching his wife being thoroughly fucked by another man became vengeful and exciting, and a misguided source of hope for the problems in his marriage. As his imagination ran away with itself, all kinds of scenarios occurred to him. He liked the idea of watching and then joining in, which rarely seemed to happen in the books he checked out.

On this particular day, Chase was sitting in a bar in the city, morose and feeling sorry for himself, his alcohol consumption on the increase almost daily. A guy came in and was sitting at the bar on the next stool along. After a period of silence, the new barfly introduced himself, "Hi fella, I'm Peter, you look really down, I'm pretty down myself. What's up with you?"

Being several points over his safe alcohol consumption limit, Chase, now a lonely drunk, threw caution to the wind, and described all his problems, particularly his marital problems, and ideas he had to improve his sex life.

Peter had just been effectively dumped by his long-term girlfriend, Ana; so, he was pretty much sore with the female gender at the moment and wasn't slow in subtly suggesting that he might be a good aid to Chase's wife-sharing ideas. "Have you got a photo?" he asked.

Chase delved into his wallet; he had a bunch of photos from the days he'd wanted to show her off. One or two risqué shots in a bikini he brought to prominence. Peter was very impressed by Bree and was more than willing to 'help him out!'

Not much later, Chase was almost paralytic, and Peter offered to help him to his home.

*******************************************************************************

Bree

Bree opened their front door, not expecting a visitor of any kind, and so was in shorts and tight tee over an impressive braless chest. Her first vision was Chase in a totally drunken state; she started to say something, and then her eyes were taken with the gorgeous Peter beside him, who ticked a lot of the boxes she had for her ideal man.