Consequences Pt. 04D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was now looking at Jane and I could see they needed to talk, so I suppressed my growing lust and put on a pair of shorts to go make coffee.

The previous evening Jane and Olivia with Bree and Jo skyped Ana to fill her in on the farm they had found. He could see even from a distance that she was also excited as Jane and Olivia described everything in detail. Bree and Jo of course want to see it as soon as possible but prefer to delay their visit to be at the same time as Ana. David, half hearing what's going on, recognises what a great little relationship they are building up.

David had received a call from the Lawyer while they were at the farm, but wisely he'd said that it was difficult to talk at that time. "Could we possibly grab some lunch tomorrow or any day you can make it?" David had asked.

"You sound like the subject matter has become more urgent since I spoke to you earlier," the Lawyer interpreted correctly.

"You suppose correctly, things are moving much faster than I could have imagined. Do you know of a good assessor for farms," David asks.

"Let me get back to you on that, ohh, and I've found my Diary and we can do lunch tomorrow, shall we say midday."

"Sounds great," said David

'So apart from the lunch meeting he wasn't pressed with anything yet. It would be nice to spend some time with Olivia, Jane, and Bree, he thought. Maybe I should take one or all of them with me to lunch? Might be a wise move to ask anyway,' he decided.

END OF CONSEQUENCES FOUR PART D

*********************************************************************

©2022 Bacchant2

To be continued...