Consequences Pt. 05C

Story Info
Party Preparations and Night Club Plans.
9.1k words
3.45
6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences Five

Part C - Party Preparations and Night Club Plans

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly join their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Authors note. All geographic and other factual information is obtained from the internet and I have done my best to approximate as near as possible to the information available thereon. Therefore please note that no intention is meant to mislead or otherwise nor to express any opinion of those facts.

Party preparations continue

Their group, 9 strong, pretty much took over the shops they went in and it became a mock battle as to who got their hands on the most outrageous clothes first. Fortunately they were a range of sizes but even so they hit every shop they could think of and had to resort to a fair amount of improvisation. As is always the way, having scoured every shop in the city they came upon a small shop near home that had a good range of the type of things they were looking for and the day is labelled a success.

It is decided to have their own fashion show later to let David loose with his camera. Aleesha, Monica and Dee all came back with them and were invited to join them at the nightclub that evening.

David had spent part of the day at the Farm as much to keep out of the way of the shopping as any other reason but he did find it useful to really go over all areas of the land as well as delve into less accessible parts of the farm buildings to better assess their condition. He rang to arrange to collect the key but they insisted on meeting him there, admitting that both Joannie and Francine were now hooked on the scheme and were almost as excited by the possibilities as the 'family' were. Olivia and the others did not look too pleased when he told them about the arrangement.

Olivia called him during the day to ask his opinion about inviting people from her past and as she expected he is dead against any ex-boyfriends or lovers. She happened to mention that they were now nine ladies going to the club so he suggested that they might invite Joannie and Francine too; thinking diplomatically it might take away some of the undercurrent of opposition to him meeting with them alone. A "Why not," is the reply he received so he passed on the message and both ladies seemed to be delighted as they didn't go to clubs much these days. That done, he decided to let them sort out the arrangements, he isn't exactly sure he wanted to be responsible for 11 women on a night out.

When he got back the ladies were truly bustling, there were clothes to be tried on as well as people actively getting on with things like research and sending out invites. David is getting a good idea of what it might be like as they expanded but it all seemed to be working well. First of all Louise wanted a quiet word, so he led her to his office. They sat opposite one another, she leaning forward with hands between her knees speaking quietly, which drew David closer so that he could be sure to hear above the general hubbub of the house. David gave her a big smile and stroked her arm to encourage her.

"I am a bit worried about us, well, kissing yesterday." She finally let slip.

"Why on earth would that worry you?, it was a lovely kiss by the way."

She coloured "I thought so too, and I do like you, but I don't want to cause any trouble."

"First of all I'd like to kiss you again please!"

"Secondly, everyone kisses everyone else around here."

"So Olivia won't be mad?"

"Not in the slightest, I know it's hard to understand but we generally all love each other here, Olivia has first call on me because we are married. She and I usually sleep with Jane but sometimes we all sleep together. After our meetings we usually all end up in the same bed together."

"Ohh," Louise is a little bit shocked.

"I don't mean to shock you just to show you that we all respect and enjoy each other. But there's nothing keeping any of the ladies here, they just like living here and the lifestyle we are growing, it is very much a learning curve and it wouldn't suit everyone. I hope it will suit you but it might take time, you might just want to enjoy the social events or you might want to be here and go back to your flat from time to time. As long as we are all honest with each other I don't think there's a problem."

He gives her a moment to think about that and then says, "Can I have that kiss now?" She gives him a bashful look and he gathers her on to his lap and kisses her until she's totally bamboozled. Taking a break for a moment he asks, "So are you going to promise me that you won't worry about it anymore? or do I have to kiss you some more?"

"Welllll, I'm not sure," she says artfully. At which he presses his ardour a good deal more and finds his hands roaming without admonishment from her. They are both charged up but David doesn't want to step too far over the mark, checking his door is locked, he slowly opens the buttons of her blouse, taking his time and rubbing her back and arms as well. A sly hand slides inside the back of the blouse to unhook her bra so that his naughty fingers can go further inside the front to cup her pert breasts. He finds her nipples already hard and sensitive and as he strokes and pulls gently at them she lets out a deep sigh of pleasure. As her breathing gets faster so his hand moves likewise, moving from one breast to the other, then yanking the blouse fully open, his mouth seeks out those nipples and begins to lick back and forth and around in circles. As she begins to let out little cries of pleasure he begins to suck on the nipples, first one then the other, until with an arch of her back she moans hard and her hands cover his, as the feelings burn through her body.

He holds her close, letting her breathing slow and lays her head against his shoulder while she savours the after effects of the climax. "Woo," she says, "I wasn't expecting that, it felt so naughty." Then she starts looking guilty

"Uh, Uh Ahh, what did you just promise me. No buts either, it is fun, just relax and promise me you'll have fun with us and no more worrying. What you decide to do is up to you, just enjoy it."

"But I didn't do anything for you?"

He smiles, "Let's just have a rain check huh?" She smiled, she liked that idea very much, no complications nothing to feel guilty about.

He says, "I'm sure they are missing you out there, shall we wander out and see what's going on, sounds like organised chaos to me."

She smiles and they naturally join what's going on. Olivia isn't too hard to find, she's looking over Ana's shoulder as she is working through social media sites looking at the activities of old boyfriends, girlfriends, and acquaintances. She gives him one of her looks that she reserves for 'And what have you been up to?' but he steps right in with, "found anyone interesting?"

Both Olivia and Ana colour and David smirks to himself and kneels to be on the same level, "What's the name of that guy?" He says looking at their screen, they look at each other, neither wishing to be first to say.

"That's Zac," Ana eventually admits, Olivia is trying very unsuccessfully to look disinterested.

He decides to put on the pressure, putting his hands on both their waists holding them close and stroking them. "So tell me about him," he says.

"He was just a guy in our group when we were at University."

David bends and takes a closer look, the ladies are now looking at vacation photos of guys wearing shorts in all kinds of poses. "Which one is he?"

Ana points, "that one."

David peers closer, there are other photos on the page too, he rolls them up and down, "Good looking guy," he says.

The ladies just manage, "aha."

Now he knows he's onto something, "He's a big boy ehh?" The ladies just smile uncertainly. "Are you inviting him for Jane?"

"Not sure yet," they pretend.

"Well if he was not one of Olivia's love interests perhaps you should invite him for Jane," he teases them unmercifully, "Just her kind of guy." He knows full well that he is probably, no definitely, an ex-lover to one or both of them, probably the latter by their reaction.

"Any others you are looking at?" As they are finding them, he borrows another laptop from Jane and says, "Can you show me how to do a similar search?"

Jane offers and sits at the machine.

"Who do you want to find?"

"Francine first," all three ladies look at him.

"What?" He responds to their unasked questions looking at each of them in the eyes. "I ought to check whether there's anyone in their lives."

A few "humphs," escaped female lips.

"How are you getting on finding those ex-friends?" He looks at their screen while Jane is working for him bringing up the search he wants. "Wow! They are a handsome bunch," he says looking at their screen, "And she's definitely on my list," he points at the screen to a particularly comely woman.

The ladies are not impressed and try to give him the cold shoulder, so he puts his head between them and kisses their necks and ears each in turn until he's got their attention. "I bet you'd love to fuck them wouldn't you? Or would you rather come upstairs right now?" He throws the dagger deep. He turns towards the stairs and wonders who will come, he's feeling particularly horny right now after his interlude with Louise, he'd love to undress them right away.

As they are lazing in a bundle of bodies sometime later, Olivia tries a sneaky question, "So did you take Louise in your office, she had big glow around her as she came out."

"Now why would you ask that?" He teases.

"Because we want to know," they say in unison and bundle on top of him, searching out his tickle spots and enjoying again the pleasure of skin against skin.

Given that he's under an 'unprovoked' attack he determines that the Marquis of Queensbury rules don't apply and feels no guilt as he attacks erogenous zones. This of course provokes retaliation and a man finds it hard to fight back when his semi-flaccid member is enclosed by a hot mouth that's sucking and licking on him like there's no tomorrow. Eventually totally at their mercy teasing him visually by what they are doing to each other as well as to him, he concedes and tells them the truth. None of them over-reacts when he tells them the whole story, ending up by saying that he is expecting her to want to stay for a while, "I think you should involve her as much as you can, to help her make up her mind."

The question really is, "do you ladies want her to stay?" The ladies look to each other as they are now all sitting crossed legged on the bed facing each other, not an ounce of self-consciousness in any of them. They agree that she seems sweet and unassuming.

"Shall I ask Bree and Jo or will you guys?"

"I will," says Jane.

"Incidentally, is there anything to talk about tomorrow or are we going straight to an orgy?" David asks with a naughty grin.

"We need to nail down the plans for the party," says Ana, liking the idea of an orgy but trying to stay on track.

"Ok let's make that number one," says Jane.

"Do we need an update on where we are on the farm?" said David

"Yes like what you got up to today with those women," said Olivia.

"Hear, hear," said the others sensing another tickling session in the offing.

"If there's going to be more sex I think we should get Jo. Bree and Louise," says Ana with her eye firmly on what's most important.

"Good idea," says David.

Sensibly Jane reminds them that they have visitors which slows them down a bit. "Let's continue this discussion downstairs and if the others go home to dress, we can all come up again for more exercise before we get dressed."

As they go to leave he holds Olivia back and quietly says, "We ought to invite Jo and Bree up more often didn't we?"

She looks up to his eyes, seeing that he cares about leaving them out.

"I know David but I'm not sure when."

"Do you mean that or just being kind because I asked?"

She looks hurt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by that, just noticed you seem to be favouring men more lately."

She smiles, realising there's not much point beating about the bush avoiding such questions, and ushers him back in the room.

"Let's talk," she says, but first she gives him one of her best kisses. "What do I need to do to prove my love for you?"

"I know you love me my darling and I love you so much that it hurts."

"So, what?"

"My love, I just need to remind you I'm here sometimes that's all."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I am never going to give up on what's wrong with you, but that doesn't mean I won't give up on our marriage. Does that help you?"

"It does and it doesn't. I don't want to get into 'no matter what' but you know how it is, I feel adventurous; for want of better words and I lose control."

"I was pleased when you rang me about the old friends but I am not about to give you a Hall Pass. Do you understand that I am not going to allow you to make me a willing cuckold without consequences even though I allow you some freedom to play your teasing fantasies? You do remember what we promised each other in that Hotel room don't you?"

She thought for a moment, "I suppose so, but when I lose control it's too easy to cross the line."

"Well what bothers me most is that you might do something without telling me, I'll always find out and then that makes it worse," he looks her straight in the eyes burrowing deep.

She senses that he's extracting her guilty secrets.

"I'm still not sure that I understand. For example, if I was to drag someone up here at the party, what would be your reaction?"

"Really, really angry. Upset, jealous, mad."

She looked at him, her eyes full of sadness. "But what would you do?"

He slumped on the bed and put his head in his hands. "I really don't know, I assume that you did it without asking me," then resignedly he added, "what are my choices? I can break it up but I might be too late, I could beat up the guy, I could throw you out of our bedroom and make you sleep alone in future, I could fuck every woman who would have me and make sure you heard, or I could just get drunk." And then as an afterthought he said. "What do you think I should do?"

"All of those," she admitted

He looked at her with a certain amount of surprise, then said, "But the thing is your letting me play with all the ladies who live here. Don't you think it's hypocritical?"

"Yes and No, you once said they are my harem, and I get what you mean, but they love you too, so I don't think they are here just because of me but as far as I know you haven't taken liberties without my knowing."

He thought about that for a moment, "I guess that's true, but then I did say there would be consequences."

She looked pensive at that but then got back on the track she really wanted. "You see there are two sides of it and here I am talking myself out of getting some 'buck' up here and I would so love it if you came and took me at the same time, or you can just drag me off and fuck my brains out alone and chuck him out, I'd love that too. Isn't that wicked?"

He laughed, "Yes indeed, come here I'm glad we had this chat," and he holds her really tight. She senses that he is feeling insecure. He knows he has every reason to be.

"I think we both need reassuring as much as possible because of the life we are living."

"How about we put aside a little while each day for a little 'tell all' time; do you think you could do that or would it spoil it for you."

"I think in some ways it would, for example what made it fun looking at those old friends earlier is the naughtiness of it."

"One of our problems is that we are not getting the time for you to tell me your fantasies," he added agreeing, then continued, "ok my lovely, half an hour tomorrow, you tell me about your two men fantasy or any other fantasy you like. Let's tell everyone so they don't feel left out, perhaps we can bring it up tomorrow."

She smiles thinking that's a good idea and enjoying that warmth his love gave her.

"Have your secret fancies by all means but please don't leave me out of the loop, next time I might hurt someone," he said the last part hoping it might be an added deterrent she might hold on to.

She smiled thoughtfully and asked, "What's going to happen tonight?"

"As far as your concerned I'll just trust you, if you take a fancy to someone, come to me, and tell me. I haven't seen you seduce a woman for a while, what's up with that?"

"I think I am spoilt," then a sly smile crossed her face, "Is that a challenge?"

"Yes it is," he said, "try to let me know so I can keep an eye on you, I might want to get you up against the wall afterwards."

She smiles almost slyly, it's a delicious idea for her evening. "I hope there's some beautiful women there, wouldn't it be even naughtier if I played with her while her hubby is watching too, but that's too much I think."

"You have such a deliciously naughty imagination my lady. How about we challenge Ana to seduce Louise, or should I challenge someone else?"

"I thought you wanted to seduce her yourself."

"Not specifically," I needed her to play a part at the Pool Hall and kissing her was a gamble and I was surprised that she was enthusiastic and then she started worrying that she might have upset someone so I did my best to ease her mind."

"By getting her boobs out and licking them? That would definitely ease my mind! I think I'll let someone lick mine tonight. I hope you'll be keeping an eye on me because I will want punishing afterwards, I'm greedy like that."

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers