Consequences Pt. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't I know it," then, "my problem tonight will be shear weight of numbers, the ladies might not always be visible for me when I'm checking you out. Come here you," he says and pulls her close again, enough so that he can lick her nipples.

"Ohh no, now I'm really going to be horny."

"Ohh I think there's plenty more teasing where that comes from, I think you had better sit right up close to me whenever you get a naughty idea."

"I shall have a lot of naughty ideas," she says suggestively.

"And I have very probing fingers," he responds.

She giggles delightedly, she misses these intimate moments with him, she really will make at least half an hour available for them every day.

"OK Minx, let's go down before they all think we fucked each other to death."

They laughed together as they made their way downstairs. Both trying to remember what they were supposed to do next and so distracted they totally failed.

***************************************************************************************

The Night Club challenges

As it turned out Jane had been asking the others confidentially about Louise and none had a bad word to say. Bree and Jo had been doing sterling work keeping their guests happy so David and Olivia went over to thank them. "Your turn next," he whispered in their ears. They both blushed which is just the answer he and Olivia hoped for.

Jo being Jo whispered back, "When?"

So David whispered, "Let's see if you get otherwise engaged tonight but if we are very late. I'm sure you'd both make a tasty breakfast."

He turned to Olivia, "Shall I challenge Ana or will you?"

"I think I will," she said and went off to find her. This left David to say, "Ladies I feel we have been taking advantage of your good nature and I apologise and promise to make it up to you."

'You'd better,' Brees eyes said and his look back accepted her challenge. He suddenly had an idea, "Hey," he said, "I've given Olivia and Ana a challenge for this evening, I think you should both have one too, and Jane."

They both looked a touch suspicious.

"Well let me tell you secretly that Ana's being challenged as we speak to seduce Louise, Olivia's got to seduce a woman, in front of her husband if possible. So what shall I challenge you two to do?"

They were interested and worried all in one. Bree I think you should find the best looking single man in the place and bring him to our table, that's part one of the challenge, the second part is you testing him, if he can kiss you without touching you up the first time, then we'll invite him to the party there and then. He can touch you up or you can touch him up as much as you like after that but I hope we'll get a big corner table so you can squeeze together and do any touching safely. How does that sound?

"You won't mind?" she looks at him worrying that he doesn't care.

"Bree my darling I will always mind, just the same as I mind when Olivia does stuff and coincidentally we have just been having a heart to heart on that very subject." He said in a slightly wistful voice.

"I want you all to have fun and feel fulfilled and I don't want anyone to feel left out or ignored. So, the most important thing for me is keeping you safe and make sure you come home with us. I can't mind you guys having a bit of fun, that would just be hypocritical." He stopped for a minute to let them think on that "Do I make sense?"

They looked kind of lost and hopeful, so he added "I really love you both, honestly I do, but I want to make sure that I don't hold you back even if I feel as jealous as hell."

He decides that a passionate kiss each is required, and enjoys every minute of it, feeling once again extremely horny. "I'm really looking forward to our bundle on the bed tomorrow, Ana reckons we should skip the meeting and just all stay on the big bed. What's the odds that if she seduces Louise we all end up on there, you never know perhaps one of you will bring someone home with us."

"Jo you've got a good challenge."

She looks at him questioningly.

"I want you to find an attractive older woman and find a way to get on her lap. If she's available I want you to also bring her to our table just like Bree, but if not I want to see you entice her, see if she'll touch you. What do you think?"

"I hope there's someone there I like then it will be great fun, especially if she tries to play with me like Bee and Ana."

"Will either of you two be jealous?" asks David.

"Yes and No," Bree says, "we are coming home together, aren't we?"

David is delighted with that answer, now he just has to think of something juicy for Jane.

Jane is with their guests and David joins them. "Sorry ladies," he says to Monica, Dee and Aleesha, "I haven't been much company since you came home, have they been looking after you?"

Aleesha can't resist, "I've been fine but it looks like you got plenty of looking after."

David can't resist saying, "I do take a lot of looking after," and he gives her a naughty wink, that takes her off guard.

"Monica, Dee, I hope you've been ok, how was shopping for you all?"

"Great fun" says Monica taking up the reigns of spokeswoman while Aleesha regained her status quo.

"So you all got something? When do I get a fashion show?"

They looked uncertain so he called to Jane, "When are we going to have the fashion show, do we have time now?"

"Depends upon our guests," she replied.

"Do you guys have to go get changed at home?" he asked, they did, they all agreed, "So how much time do we have?"

"Probably not enough."

"Why don't you come over another time, it would be a shame to not have it."

Jane by now thought she ought to be close by and suggested. "How about one evening, is that possible?"

Dee and Aleesha agreed they would need baby sitters.

"So let's say Wednesday 7pm and you guys see what you can do?" Jane suggested. "But bring everything you need to dress here."

That seemed to gain their agreement.

David then thought he would take a chance, "I have given each of my ladies a challenge this evening just to make things a little more interesting, would you like one?" There reply is really a question about what the challenges were.

"Well," he said, "You are all single ladies so your challenge is to find someone you like the look of and bring them to our table. If they come that is one step of the challenge completed if they kiss you without trying to touch you up that's an automatic invite to the party next week. There's only one stipulation, that is that we all go home together." Monica says it's been so long since she'd been on the singles scene she doubted she could pull it off and Aleesha half agreed.

"Let's call it practice," he said, "Monica I know the effect you had on our neighbour so don't tell me you couldn't attract someone. The big question is going to be whether there's the right kind of people in."

They all nodded agreement at that seeing an easy get out clause for themselves.

"And Aleesha, I am going to have trouble fighting the men off, and you Dee, no excuse that you were in a relationship until recently, have fun ladies, do it for me." he added the last part cheekily.

He didn't feel he had convinced them, so he added, "It's just a bit of fun to make the evening more interesting but I understand if you would rather just dance with our crowd, I just didn't want you to feel left out."

They seemed pleased that he said that, especially Monica and Dee because they worked for him, although he thought he saw a spark in Dee. Aleesha he isn't sure of; he somehow didn't think that joining in is her style. He turned to her, "Has clubbing ever been your scene?"

"Once in a while," she said, "Before I met my ex."

"I hope you enjoy the evening if it's your first time back out."

Jane beckons him to speak to her, "Excuse me a moment," he says.

"What's this about a challenge?" She asks feeling out of the loop.

"Now yours is very similar but a little more difficult but maybe we should make it easier."

"What!" she asked almost impatiently. "Well I think you should find a guy with at least 7 inches and bring him to the table as well, and if he kisses you too, then the same conditions apply and he gets an invite. However in your case, if it's just our people at the table, you have to get his seven inches out and stroke him." Jane licked her bottom lip at the visualisation, but David continued, "Well that is what I was going to say but I realise with so many people with us the last part might be too difficult. I'm wondering now whether any of the challenges are doable, perhaps we will have to roll them over until next time."

Jane looked a little disappointed so he led her away to a quiet corner and gave her a thorough kiss and stroking. "Mmm" she said, "what is that for?"

"That is a little 'I'll make it up to you' deposit if it doesn't work out"

She allowed his hand to caress her inner thigh and travel higher, "That's teasing," she said, "you'll make me horny all evening."

"That's the idea," he said, "You might want to come and squeeze up close to me while we're out, I'm in a very naughty mood myself now."

David felt like he'd come up with an idea he is pleased with and then had it squashed. For a while he had been looking forward to watching how the challenges panned out but he now realised that the more cautious attitude of the quests would put a bit of a dampener on things. He decided to call them all together after their guests had left.

He went to talk to Ana who is chatting with Louise then thought better of it, he suddenly realised that if Louise is interested in Ana she might be worried about upsetting him. As soon as he could, he would tell Louise that he is so pleased that they were getting on well, what else could he say he wondered. He is helped slightly after Ana caught sight of him, she somehow signalled Olivia to join her conversation and then excused herself to speak to him.

"Are you really ok with this challenge I've got?" she asked.

"Yes I am but tell me if she doesn't appeal to you."

"But why," she asks, "I thought she is after you."

"That's fine too, but I'm not even thinking about that until she's decides to become a member, as we said earlier, tomorrow will be the big test but I just thought you might like a little challenge."

She smirked a little at that.

"Everyone has a challenge tonight, but if you would you prefer a different or easier one just say the word, or maybe you could complete two challenges," he challenged

"Now you're just playing with me," she said, "I am tempted by taking her girl-girl cherry, but I think it could be a bit of a problem at the moment, the timing might be off." He nodded his understanding, he was fast realising that this whole challenge idea was silly and a recipe for disaster.

"I'll see how the next few hours goes, what other challenge would you give me? I do like a challenge."

"Let's see, do you think you could seduce an attractive couple?"

She looked at him as if to say, "and?"

"Well you have the same rules as the others but maybe with a twist if our guests don't get in the way."

"Go on."

"You have to bring them to our table and get them each to kiss you but would you like a naughty twist?"

She gives him a teasing testing grin.

"The others have to get a kiss without their person groping them, in which case they get a party invite, in your case I think you should grope them both as you kiss one then the other. How naughty is that?"

"Phew" she said, "it's fun but might be difficult with all our guests around."

"Yes I thought so too after I talked to them. let's have a chat after they have gone to get changed and then we can decide whether to carry over until it's just us or play it by ear. To be honest I think I got carried away with an idea without thinking through the possible consequences."

He thinks for a moment, appraising the plans he had thought of. "I am slightly disappointed, I thought I had an idea for an interesting evening."

"But what's in it for you David?"

"Well you all get to tease me then I get to punish you when we all go home together." Then as an afterthought he teased, "Of course there might be someone I want to seduce and no one could complain, could they?"

Ana flushes at the first part of his answer, 'She's thinking of her own kind of punishment,' he thought. 'I'll have to find a way to work it in.' So he said, "You wouldn't want me to have to punish you in front of the others, would you?"

He watched her imagination working overtime on that one then she decided, "No I don't want to be a naughty girl if anyone else is around." and then, "If I'm really naughty I might need extra punishment on my own."

He raises an eyebrow at that but she leaves it to his own imagination.

"OK my love you better go back to Louise, we'll catch up soon."

She smiles enticingly, eyes cast down with her little girl look and gives him a butterfly kiss then wanders off.

He watched as Ana nears Louise and notices how she visibly brightens as Ana re-joins her, there is apparently some level of admiration in her already and she seems to become enthralled as Ana touches her for longer than usual for a greeting. Eventually he picks up the phone to book the taxi for the evening and continues to watch fascinated. Olivia sees him watching and comes over, he encircles her with one arm as he talks to the taxi company. She looks at him questioningly and he tells her what he's doing but then remarks, Ana is quite something to watch isn't she, Louise seems totally taken with her, I would never have guessed.

"I've never really told you a lot about our time together but she is always amazing, she has the aura and almost everyone is susceptible to her, I was for certain but I grew used to it, it became just normal to me. The first night she and I went out, after you and I had parted, she was unstoppable."

"Your unstoppable yourself my love," he put in. She smiled up at him, allowing the compliment to interrupt her.

"We walked into the bar we liked and it was like everything stood still, I'd swear she kissed everyone in the room and stroked a few intimately too, men and women it was all the same."

Olivia thought she should stop there but he asked, "What happened?"

So she continued, "There was still a crowd come closing time, the barman we all knew well, he lived above the bar, he locked up and the evening just carried on upstairs."

"I want to know what happened next and at the same time I don't, does that make sense?" he allowed

She nodded, looking into his eyes concerned not to upset him. "I don't want to say anything that might spoil things for us David, so you have to be sure about what you ask because I won't lie to you."

"I assume those people you were talking about were part of that scene," she nodded solemnly.

"Let's go upstairs," he said, "I need to hold you. Would you ask the others to see our guests out?"

"Yes of course."

Upstairs, he slowly undresses her, touching every tiny part of her skin as if he were doing so for the last time. Olivia felt it is wonderful to be touched so softly and tenderly but also frightened as if the act is somehow foreboding. Eventually she had to say, "You promised you wouldn't leave me David, you won't, will you?"

"Is there a reason why I should?" He tried to answer her fairly without controversy. "Why do you ask now?"

"Ohh your touching me like your memorising for a future that doesn't include me."

He stops and clasps her, "Is there some reason why you should think that my love? I was reassuring myself that you really are mine, a picture to carry with me whenever you are somewhere else," 'or with someone else' he thought caustically.

She kissed him hungrily and tore at his clothes desperately because now she needed that same reassurance.

Their lovemaking is intense, passionate, and desperate as if they had to have each other now in that very moment while they could. As they lay together afterwards, she said, "I may wander David but never be afraid to come to me."

He looked at her needing to understand more.

"For example if I am embracing my challenge tonight and you are watching me, come and join me if that would make you comfortable, don't stand away getting jealous or cross."

"But what about the person you are with?"

"Nobody is more important than you David, they will either accept you or they won't, it's up to them but while I am sane and sensible, right now, I want you to know that's how the real me feels."

"Never punish yourself again as you have done before, I might not like it if my wanton self has taken over but please don't hold off on rescuing me." She looks into his eyes as she says, "please," with every emphasis she can find.

He acknowledges. "I will, it makes me so happy that you say that" he assures her, with a new found lightness in his heart. "I'll have to do the same for you as I did for Bree at the Pool Hall, she called me her 'Protector'"

"I like that," she said. "Because you are more than just a husband. Did you know that I'm the luckiest wife in the world?" She kissed him passionately.

He began to feel new life in his over-sexed manhood so he slowly rolled on to her, adoring her nipples and her lips before sliding effortlessly into her hot wetness" "Ohh fuck," she swore, "You feel so good inside me."

Of course, round two always takes much longer, so when the others came upstairs to dress, their bodies were still sliding against one another. They were finding new little pleasures even after all the years of knowing each other intimately. A bomb could have gone off and they wouldn't have noticed, they were totally lost in one another.

Eventually they slid on briefs to go through and see what is happening. Fortunately the others are all dressing in the main bedroom. At first it looked like chaos, five people all in various stages of undress with clothes strewn everywhere, no outsider could make sense of, well David couldn't anyway, it looked simple to Olivia. For a few minutes they took in the activity, Anna is helping Louise to dress and is deftly touching parts of her skin in the process.

David turned to Olivia and said cryptically, "I bet Louise wouldn't pass the panty test by now." She looked at him unknowing for a moment and then realising what he meant, she wacked him one hard.

"Don't be so crass you."

He went to touch her panties and she wacked him one again. He grabbed her and kissed her to make up, although she did a good struggling performance.

Continuing their watching, David noticed Bree is dressing Jo and how she is turning her into something completely different from the person who first came to their home.

"How do you feel about Ana and Louise?" he asked

"I think it's very sensual, the subtle touches and caresses that Ana is giving her. I hate to admit it but I feel very jealous!"

"Perhaps you should join them later, I'm sure Ana would love that!"

"Maybe," she said guardedly, partly aware of the other plans she had. She is really looking forward to teasing David all evening so she moved closer and squeezed his arm tight against her and he recognised what she is saying and it made him feel more content in their relationship than he had for a while.

He whispered, "I love you, I am going to ravish you so much!"

Now she is really hot and horny again and she pulled him down for a kiss, her tongue hungrily searching his mouth and sucking him in with abandon. "Now you've done it," she growled.

***************************************************************************************

The Night Club

David starts to tell the story

Olivia and I finally step into the room, both still in the moment. I ask everyone to listen for a moment. "I apologise for missing the chance for discussion about the challenges earlier, I will leave it up to you but we'll organise a night out again soon if this goes wrong, maybe we should take you guys to that Adult club we got sent to by mistake," I said, without thinking, and turn to Olivia, where as soon as I saw her face I realise my mistake and carry on, "or maybe not."