Consequences Pt. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ver had never felt anything like this; her orgasms seem to just roll one into another. Then finally, Lauren was granted the coups de gras as her naughty fingers pushed back Ver's clitoral hood. Then her tongue and lips seized on the array of sensitive nerve endings on the surface of her clit whereupon Ver literally screamed so loud that the party downstairs stopped for a moment; before realising that it was quite normal for this house and continued with their conversations.

Olivia looked to Lauren and said, "He's been a good boy, shall we let him join the fun." "Your right, I haven't had a stroke yet and it's about time." They laughed together and David took delight in a new blossoming friendship or was it a new shared devilment, the latter could be closer to the truth. They turned and crooked fingers at him and he rushed in, delighted. Olivia and Lauren undressed him quickly, his manhood stood proud and impatient so that when Lauren asked Olivia if she may touch it, it twitched as if it were begging. Olivia helped her touch and feel his skin, stroking the tight muscles of his abs, the sensitive areas of his buttocks, inside his thighs, and the area behind his balls where she blew and kissed. All this without once touching his cock which was becoming increasingly needy and painful.

Olivia said to her, why don't you kiss his crown now, Lauren looked at her questioningly and so Olivia showed her, first kissing the very tip, then licking long strokes across the crown and up the front. Taking it in turns, Lauren executed a copy of everything Olivia did and it was driving him mad and she knew it. Next she took the tip in her mouth and slurped her tongue around and across the head. Lauren followed suit showing herself to be an excellent and willing pupil. Finally, Olivia decided to see how far Lauren would go to test her new found interest and she bobbed her head down seeing how far she could get me down her throat. Lauren, still the enthusiastic student, did her best, finding herself gagging but kept at it, almost achieving what Olivia managed. The two ladies would have carried on playing all evening, except for an agitated cough from David, who was becoming extremely frustrated.

The ladies decided that he should orgasm now and Lauren rapidly showed how enthusiastic she was, by bobbing up and down, sucking on him and swirling her tongue whilst Olivia licked his other very sensitive areas. It did not take them long to make him ejaculate, shooting all over Lauren who wasn't sure she liked the taste. Olivia rushed off to get a warm wet flannel, and delicately cleaned first Lauren then David up, whilst enjoying delightful kisses and loving touches from both.

Lauren went to join Ver and Jo, first she strapped on a magnificent soft dildo fully 8 inches long, and thick of girth, Ver was staring at it with a mixture of fear and lust. Jo was thinking perhaps she could take her place but then David and Olivia tackled her to the bed and began to give her the same treatment as Ver enjoyed. But then Ver's began to squeal as Lauren slowly eased the dildo inside her and the sound distracted them all. Eventually they gave in and moved to help lick her around her outer pussy lips, her clit and her anus relaxing her and easing her lustful journey as the toy pushed inside inch by inch. As the dildo pressed against her inner walls she began to move against it, at last enjoying herself to the full and allowing Lauren to plunge back and forth, seeking the perfect angle to pleasure both of them.

Gradually Lauren began fucking faster and harder as the girl cried for more and more and more. The three spread back to their former position, but David was now recovered and raring to go. He looked to place Olivia between Jo's legs so that he could enter her, but Olivia stopped him. "David, take Jo, she's not soiled and ruined like me."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know those men"

"Yes, I know, and?"

"It was also Zac and another man; they raped me because I wouldn't play with them after you came for me at the graduation."

"You do me no favours telling me now; you knew I would have killed him, didn't you?"

"Yes, why do you think I did not, I should have said something a long time ago but I didn't think he would come."

I was boiling with rage but somehow my worry for her over-rid all else as I cupped her chin in his hands, "You my lady are going to get fucked until you scream, you are so brave." I pulled her into my arms and hugged and kissed her thoroughly, the hurt I felt for her manifesting in tears that I tried unsuccessfully to hide.

Olivia felt his tears and they made her sad, 'Why couldn't she be worthy of this man' she thought, and then I began kissing her body, calling Jo to help, to give her the sensory overload too, whilst she in turn licked and played with Jo.

Later as I lowered her onto a dildo strapped to Jo while I rested up, I said, "You expect too much of yourself my love, you cannot satisfy your natural desires and your demon by being an angel, you're a wonder of nature."

Then to everyone else I said, "We adore her as she is don't we?," at which there was agreement and they all together set about pleasing her, four lots of fingers and tongues teasing all her sensors at once, whilst Jo delighted in pushing her strap-on in and out. Jo rarely played the role and it invigorated her with a kind of powerful lust that manifested in strong thrusts. Then they rotated their clits against each other charging their desire even further. The sexual energy and erotic scene reinvigorated David, so that he pressed his cock against Olivia's lips. She accepted willingly sucking, licking and stroking enthusiastically. Meanwhile Lauren pressed Ver to her knees and proceeded to fuck her again with similar energy.

Later David took a moment to watch Lauren, now in a 69 position with Ver although the large dildo remained inside Ver who seemed to have taken possession of it as a trophy. Just watching such a scene would have normally made him instantly hard but his manhood had worked hard this evening and deserved a short respite. He adored Laurens breasts and slid across to where he could reach them to stroke and suckle on her large orbs and nipples. He knew she loved to have her breasts played with and he was happy to do so at any time. As he buried himself in her lushness, he looked back at Olivia who was watching him, her eyes reflecting the pleasure Jo was giving her and something else, was she pleading with him to love her. He crawled back to her, "What is it my love? What bothers you?"

"You know what it is my love, I am an undeserving slut, I have everything I need but all I keep looking for is more"

"We'll come through it, we will, you are my free wife and soon to be a mother."

"I am afraid David, hold me please" he indicated to Jo to go play with the others whilst he simply took her into his arms and just held her close. "I'm here baby, I promise to look after you if you will let me." But as I look at her I can see that this is not what she is looking for from me, is something pulling at her that needs my help? "Tell me, Olivia, what does your demon want that I can do?"

"There's nothing I need from you David."

The words came as cold hard facts, and I knew that I was superfluous, feeling as hurt as could be, and filled with disgust. I couldn't look at her, just spat out the words. "Fuck off to your little room," then got up and dressed. As I left I noted the others following. It was hard but I went down to forget and mix with our guests. Lauren, Jo and Ver came soon after and later I thought I saw Olivia flitting from person to person or was it man to man.

*******************************************************************************

Olivia

I do not understand myself. I am lying here, every pleasure I could ask for has been given and accepted, my husband has made me happy and promised he will care for me but all I can see in my head is the visual of that woman pleasuring Daniel earlier. I thought I had exorcised that obsession; perhaps it was the other woman that stirred me. It's like a nasty worm burrowing into my senses pushing me towards destruction. My devil keeps reminding me that David has given me my freedom and I am fighting it's words with love "But just this once," the voice inside me pleads. I look at David, pleading with him to understand, to help me and finally he asks me a question that my devil answers and I will regret.

My devil leads me to check the room that Daniel was in. The disappointment at not finding him is almost all-consuming for my devil but I head downstairs and start to circulate, my bad side looking for some devilment to slate its needs. I find Ben, and he comes with me as I explain that I have to circulate and then we come across Josh and he surprises me by joining our little group. My devil urges me to take them upstairs and as we head that way we run slap bang into Daniel, "Where are you heading?" he asks. I raise my eyebrows and he allows himself a sly smile. "You wanna come?" I threw a double meaning at him. "Why not?" he says and we head upstairs.

*******************************************************************************

Ana

I am sitting alone in a corner of the bedroom I have been using, resting for a moment before returning to the party. The lights are low and the newcomers don't notice me.

Olivia arrived and I was about to greet her when the first man Daniel followed her in. I could see there was something between them, she undressed him and slid her hands over every part of his body and he just let her, closing his eyes, and enjoying the sensations; they looked like a couple. I was even more surprised when she kissed him lovingly before turning to the next man, Ben who had been waiting patiently. He didn't receive the telling kiss but now she went through a similar ritual with him whilst Daniel stepped behind her and began stroking his hands down her back and her arms whilst kissing the back of her neck. Then Josh joined them, also closing his eyes as she treated him to her erotic attention, spending time to stroke his member and kiss his tip, but not for so long as Daniel, who's cock she had physically adored with her hands, mouth, and tongue.

I will admit it was a fine one, tall, and straight, almost regal like and she had licked, kissed, and sucked on him with devotion, dedicatedly deep throating him to its base. She didn't kiss Ben nor Josh but both received the same treatment, and she had three sets of male hands and fingers stroking and entering her. She sighed out loud as Daniel's fingers reached under her and pressed inside and then again when Josh fell to his knees to suckle her clit and finally as Ben fell to suckle and play with her nipples. It was an erotic sight but no more than she had enjoyed during many an evening in our group, yet somehow she looked and sounded different.

The three men brought her to a succession of orgasms as her hands played with their cocks before she relented saying "You poor boys it's time I looked after you too, then she laid Daniel onto the bed and crouched over him before placing her hands down to open her pussy lips then settled slowly onto his cock with a sigh of deep longing. Then she prompted Josh to take her rosebud pointing to where the lubricant is, then telling him what he must do. He took his time as instructed before finally pressing home his cock, Olivia let out a little squeal as he eventually bottomed out and her hand went to her clitoris.

Finally, she motioned Ben beside her head and she dutifully sucked him into her mouth with a glow of pride. They began to pump inside her, Ben having moved around to better penetrate down to her throat and then I heard the slightest noise and I saw David look in, his face went as hard as granite. Olivia's eyes looked at him and he gave a look of disgust, turned, and walked away.

The men systematically fucked her vigorously, taking their turn in each of her openings and for me there didn't seemed to be anything but just bodies moving together, there was no feeling, no joy, just sex as three men took their fill of her and swapped places. I knew from endless adventures with Olivia exactly what it was like but back then nothing more was wanted or expected, but I also knew now just how soulless and pointless the whole thing was. Josh came first firing deep inside her arse and Ben took his place urgently and came very quickly, the two men took to stroking her while they waited on Daniel. She kissed him again long and hard, then said, cum in my butt Daniel and he dutifully pushed inside her, his sperm eventually joining the others, so much so that it was beginning to run down her legs.

It was like the curtains came down then and the guys dressed quickly. As they disappeared out of sight it was as if something changed inside her, she turned to me and said, "Where is David?," I was too stunned at that point to respond because she was asking moments after Daniel had been pumping his seed deep into her rectum. I was dumbfounded with astonishment and for a moment couldn't speak, she had just had three men fucking her, and now she wanted to know where her husband was.

All I could think of was David, in the past few weeks I had grown to know him and love him, he didn't deserve this disrespect so her words riled me. Spitefully I said. "He has been gone a long time, don't expect to see him back any time soon and definitely not in your bed. If you were my wife I'd throw you out but he's something special, your husband and you're just a dirty slut." I couldn't help it, my feelings spilled out of my mouth with venom. The men had disappeared from the room in the foreboding silence that overcame the room, Olivia didn't speak again, just rolled herself up in a ball.

I left Olivia to it and exited in disgust. I met Jane on the stairs, she read my face, and asked me what was wrong. "Come with me," I said and drawing her into the kitchen I told her everything that had happened. At one point Jane went to get Bree and Jo, they all listened in stony silence.

"Did you say that David saw?" Bree asked.

Ana nodded.

"Has anyone seen him since?" Bree followed on. We were joined by Louise and Lauren who quickly caught on and asked how long it had been since David was last seen.

I said, "They were at it for a long time, give the men their due they did make it last for her."

We went in different directions searching for him without success until we realised that he had probably gone to the bar. Back together, Jane said, "I don't think David's had enough time to be really drunk yet, it might be worth waiting until he's had a good two hours."

"I'm guessing you know where he'll be," queried Louise.

We ladies surprised her by laughing "Ohh yes we know the place," and she looked at us perplexed. We explained about the last time and his high status at the pub for being on the USA sex squad.

"Ohh I see," said Louise and she couldn't help smiling with them and adding, "sounds like the right place for him to end up."

"Yes," we laughed. "Last time the drunks thought we were taking him to the sex Olympics, this time they'll think we're taking him to Bedlam, his reputation will soar." We all laughed this time.

'That poor man.' Ana thought, 'he'll probably have the hangover to beat all hangovers.'

We decided to give him a while longer and agreed to meet up in the Kitchen in an hour, enough time to circulate once more with the visitors. Unsurprisingly, nothing was seen of Olivia's lovers.

We arrived back in the kitchen within ten minutes of each other and decided to head for the bar. Then we looked at our clothing, none of us was what one might call dressed, it was more a matter of degrees of dress. It was soon apparent that Jo had been undressed so many times that she had forgotten where her underwear was, so once again she was the driver. Lauren and Louise, being new to this strange event, volunteered to stay behind and see anyone off who was going home or arrange coffee and a bed as required.

*******************************************************************************

David

Several drinks and chasers later, I was having a very important and complex discussion with my pals on how to build a rocket when a soft voice said, "Hi David, are you ready to come home yet?" There behind me stood three of the most beautiful demons in the world; or was it 6 I wasn't entirely sure. I am not exaggerating; my pal on the next barstool will verify for me. His mouth seemed to be stuck open, amazed by three Demonesses coming to take me to hell.(Or maybe heaven in their case). There was a loud crash as the barman dropped whatever he was carrying and I swear I heard a couple of 'Hail Mary's,' from somewhere in the dark recesses of the bar.

"Does your chariot await me? Or do we just vanish?" I enquired with one Demoness.

"Don't worry we have a chariot awaiting your pleasure," the demon replied.

"Woo hoo!" I said to my new best friend, "I will be pleasured along the way.

"

"Do they do two for one? By any chance?" he asked, sliding dangerously backwards off his stool for a closer look.

The second Demoness moved swiftly to save him as he began to topple.

"Ohh! She's quick and strong, she can drive my rocket any time," he quipped.

"He's not slow, is my friend." I told my Demonesses, "he's not a rocket scientist for nothing you know"

"I doubt he could launch anything up in his present condition," the third Demoness added with a laugh and a few patrons joined in.

"Are we taking him home with us?" The first Demoness asked, indicating my friend.

"Do you want to come to my house," I asked my new friend.

"What do you take me for, I'm not that kind of man, and anyway we have only just met," he tried to be funny.

"I dunno, I think he's drunk," I put in.

"No kidding!" a few people who thought they were funny, chimed in.

"Do you have a home to go to?" the second Demoness asked loudly.

"I dunno," he slurred, "She said not to bother to come home unless I was sober, so I should be ok.

"This statement, the highlight of the evening, of course brought forth a lot of laughter from the room.

"Where does your wife live?" another Demoness tried this time.

A fair amount of time then passed as he considered this, I could agree it was a very puzzling question to ask a man in a bar.

"I think we should leave him to it," said the second Demoness. "It's not time yet for him to go to hell, but you, Buster, are definitely heading to the stars and beyond." I looked around to see who she was talking about, who the hell is Buster? The Demonesses were giving me the evil eye, so I figured it must be me when several other volunteers were turned away.

I bowed my head like a man walking to his doom and as I slouched out of the bar I was followed by whistles and catcalls; those guys must have thought it was a good night for me. Personally, I don't remember much after that; I know someone stripped me because in the morning I woke up naked in the main bedroom surrounded by lots of equally naked bodies. My head was pounding so I decided I needed coffee and pain-killers and staggered downstairs to the kitchen where I made coffee very slowly and then took 2 Advil. The next thing I remember was a hubbub around me as I woke up with my head on the breakfast bar. I was stark naked but pretended otherwise, by marching upright and dignified, straight out and up the stairs, coffee cup still in hand.

My head just aches now as I crept back on the bed, there were still a few bodies, obviously in a similar condition to me so I just snuggled in beside them and tried very hard not to remember anything and go back to the place where the demons might take me. There I stayed, probably for most of Sunday, I didn't care really. On one occasion I found myself alone so I turned on the TV, it was golf so I tried to watch and promptly fell asleep again. On various occasions, a tray was brought in and I tried to nibble the food but I couldn't face it, I just wanted Sunday to go away.