Consequences Pt. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they gave up on me but asked that I move the bed so that this one could be made up. "You do remember that we have a plane to catch tomorrow don't you." I was told by more than one voice. I nodded and tried to forget everything.

Monday morning, I was still in my bed alone, but my body was telling me that I needed to get up; I had done enough lazing around. Rising, I checked the clock and realised it was still early but I dressed and went in search of my travel bag. I found it packed and ready in the hall and silently thanked the ladies who took care of me. All that was left was to put the coffee machine on and I was getting good at that. When the others came down, drawn by the smell of coffee I was as bright as a button but couldn't look any of them in the eye, especially Olivia. My Demonesses virtually ignored me, which was just fine as far as I was concerned. So I just sat, steeped in my own little world, waiting to do whatever I was told.

*******************************************************************************

David - Setting out

I assumed the transport was on time but I don't remember anything about the journey. I just followed behind and eventually boarded the plane where I put on earphones listening to some book or other that took me away from my life, for the few hours of flight time. Everyone else seemed excited by the time the flight touched down which was ok with me. I just hoped I would get a single cabin where I could hide away. But no such luck, I found myself billeted with three beautiful holiday makers, Bree, Ana, and Louise and that seemed to me a really good start to the vacation.

They were buzzing of course and disappeared to tour the boat before I knew it.

"Hey." I said when they came back.

"It speaks." Ana exclaimed.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny."

"Are you feeling better yet?" She asked.

"My body says yes, my head says no." I replied and they nodded sagely, understanding. "So I'd like to join in with you guys if you have any plans?"

"What do you think ladies? With all the good looking guys on this ship do you think he might spoil our fun?"

"Probably," said Bree. "We could always say he's our bodyguard, but he was all we could afford, it will make them feel sorry for us."

"Okay, Okay," I said. "You go have your fun."

They looked at me, a look of disbelief on their faces. "Do you think we mean it?" Ana asked.

"Why yes, why wouldn't I?" I asked, feeling very sorry for myself.

"Have you forgotten how much you mean to us?"

"Maybe, but.."

"No buts mister," and they all piled on me, tickling, and kissing. My world seemed whole again, my self-esteem very bruised but who could complain from under these three lovelies.

As usual we ended up naked and once again, I watched Louise's tongue in action as first she treated Bree while I looked after Ana and then we swapped places. She seemed to really delight in her power, and the ladies, with my help this time, showed full appreciation. Her tongue seemed to project far enough to reach 2 or 3 inches inside and therefore able to lap the most important parts. She had the ability to fold it slightly, thus enabling the tongue to gain better penetration, as she sought out the ladies' responsive zones. Whoever said that size matters got it completely wrong when compared to her. When I entered her for the first time, she was tight and responsive but never once stopped her tongue action.

End of Consequences 07 Part A

*****************************************************************************

©2022 Bacchant2

to

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Did My Wife Fuck Tyler Jones? Do I believe her when she admits it or when she denies it?in Loving Wives
Summertime Awakening Pt. 01 A new hot tub, a summer party, 2 couples.in Loving Wives
Second Chances The wife screws up and then asks for a second chance.in Loving Wives
Being a Hotwife Failure Hotwifing is his idea...in Loving Wives
No Questions Asked Did his super faithful wife just ask for a hall pass?in Loving Wives
More Stories