Consequences Pt. 07D

Story Info
Last days of cruise, infidelity and retribution.
7.4k words
10.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences 07

Part D Last days on the cruise

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Lauren: A gay woman who has a crush on Jo

Louise: Former long term girlfriend of a lawyer who lost interest in her.

Amber, Erika, Josh, Aaron and Rachel: New friends from a nightclub.

Tania: David's first sexual experience and mentor in the art of 'love'.

Ruth, Diana, Fay and Sue : New friends on the ship

Author's notes.

1) All geographic and other factual information is obtained from the internet and I have done my best to approximate as near as possible to the information available thereon. Therefore please note that no intention is meant to mislead or otherwise nor to express any opinion of those facts.

2) This story was written over 12 months ago and as I now re-edit I find changes need to be made in this and the previous Part C to maintain continuity of approach from previous parts. I have done my best not to interfere with the overall timeline and ask for patience with any glaring errors that have escaped scrutiny.

***********************************************************************************************

Three in a bed

They actually made it to the ballroom that evening for entertainment and enjoyed themselves greatly finding dance partners. During the course of the evening, Olivia's phone gave a number of message rings, this intrigued David and Jane. So eventually while Olivia was dancing with a particularly 'Olivia type' attractive man, David took a look at her message list. It was a whole list of messages accepting an invite to a gathering and awaiting a reply for when it will be.

Jane looked over his shoulder and they both wondered when the gathering was supposed to be, knowing Olivia it could be anything. Her eyes sparkled as she came back to their table and they decided to save the question for later. Olivia asked David for permission to continue dancing with the partner and he could hardly refuse; taking Jane in his arms to join them on the floor. It was a slow number and Olivia threw herself into moving her body sensually so Jane followed in style. David watched with interest and received acknowledging looks that carried an element of challenge.

Olivia came back to the table from time to time and David danced with her to establish his position. Her partner persevered though, coming back at socially acceptable intervals, he was obviously enjoying the closeness of her body and she seemed to be enjoying it too. In one meeting between them at the table, David decided to joke about whether he might need boxing gloves and Olivia wasn't amused, although she did reduce the number of dances for a while. It was difficult to ask about the messages because it was snooping and she did a very good job of deflecting any reference to them, then surreptitiously turned the sound off.

When the band finished David gathered everyone together checking that there were no stragglers, he waited while one or two including Olivia said good night to dance partners or acquaintances and made sure he had them all before heading to their cabin.

On the following morning the ladies were up and about early and David woke relatively late finding only Louise and Ruth beside him on the bed. Intrigued, David moved across and began stroking Ruth's body, she turned to look his way then gave him a welcoming smile. He nibbled her behind the ear and caressed the side of her body, testing to see what kind of reaction he would get, he felt a shiver and took it as a positive. David pressed on to stroke around her breasts, taking his time, she let off a sigh when finally his fingers brushed her nipples and continued to rub them before giving each a tweak that must have had the required effect as she pushed her bottom back into his crotch and rubbed up and down him.

Louise joined in David's attention to Ruth, opening her lips to kiss her, pushing her tongue inside and swirling around then she pushed forward stroking Ruth's inner mouth and began a kind of fucking movement as she used her long tongue to probe and curl.

David reached down to feel Ruth's lower parts, leaving Louise to kneed and stroke her breasts, his fingers probed between and Ruth shifted to give him more access. He stroked all along the valley from her bottom to her clit and back again. He fingered her pussy paying particular attention to the most sensitive parts, Ruth's breathing sped up and she mewed as her two partners hit the right spots at the same time. Then she turned her head to him again and pleaded "fuck me please". David lifted her leg and moved towards her centre, then he heard movement as Louise swung around and a hand took hold of his hardness, played with him for a while, then kissed and licked. Ruth moaned at the delay so Louise moved her tongue to give her clit several very long strokes that were so intense that Ruth came there and then.

Her partners gave her barely a second to savour that climax before Louise began to feed his cock into Ruth's very tight pussy, so tight she could have been a virgin. They took time feeding him inside, moving in and out several times as he penetrated further and Louise recommenced licking and suckling on her clit.

Ruth's intense excitement at this new experience led her to seemingly endless climaxes coming down from one only to start climbing into another. Her pussy washed him in her natural lubricant encouraging him to push deeper and he felt every part of her tight walls, his self-control was being tested to extreme but he was determined to save something for Louise.

As David hit her very depths and began to withdraw then push in again, increasing his strength and speed, then that self-control began to give way. He whispered "I'm sorry, this is too good, I am going to cum."

Ruth was delighted to have this effect on him. "Give it to me David, fill me" she said. His passion took over as he took her into his arms and swung her on to her hands and knees, positioning her for best access and giving his lust a moment for control. Louise shuffled into this new position, spreading herself below Ruth and inviting her mouth on to her own pussy. David didn't move for a moment enjoying the sight of them whilst gathering himself, he knew this was going to be good and he wanted it to last as long as possible. Finally he positioned his glands against her opening again, now wet and very willing, he stroked his head once, then twice along the centre between her lips and then finally a third time before powering deep into her heat in one long push that made Ruth squeal. Then he pounded her making sure to apply pressure against her G-spot with each downward push. So it wasn't long before he could stand no more, 'cum with me" he uttered and then put on the accelerator of long fast strokes, each sending shivers into both bodies. He sensed Ruth sucking and licking faster and decided that now was the time, so pressed one more time as deep as he could, letting his essence finally free inside her. His satisfaction was enhanced as Ruth and finally Louise joined him.

They lay for a while, one either side of him, the two both now stroking his body paying particular attention to his lower region. They laid on his chest and occasionally indulged in a long kiss followed by sharing their lips with David. David felt that these maidens were insatiable as very quickly he felt their hands stray to their pussy with one hand whilst caressing him with the other. Under such erotic conditions it wasn't surprising that David was close to his own record for revival time, and the ladies deemed it a time to take turns in sucking his cock into their mouth, licking, and sucking. As he grew they played games kissing each other around his length and head, trying to slide up and down with their lips still touching; an impossible task as he grew to full size. Finally Louise swung herself over him and with Ruth's helping fingers lowered herself delightedly down onto his length with a loud sigh. "No fair, you've had practice" joked Ruth, as Louise sank relatively quickly down onto his full length.

"Why don't you 'test drive' his mouth," Louise suggested and Ruth was quick to take up the suggestion. The scene became classic, Louise gyrated on his cock teasing her clit against his pelvic bone, Ruth rotated her pussy and clit against David's tongue and lips, leaning forward and pushing against him. The women kissed and stroked each other's nipples and all felt that they would be happy to stay this way for the rest of the day.

******************************************************************************

Eventually, David dragged himself out leaving the ladies entangled and had no idea what the time was. He suggested that the ladies join him for something to eat but they seemed happy with what they were already eating, so he made his way to the breakfast room hoping he was in time. Strangely only he was there from his party, he decided that right now he didn't need to know anything about anyone else. He took the easiest edible of the food offered and dragged himself back to their room to change into swimwear, he needed to come around quickly from his fogged brain.

Regardless of his expectation of water temperature, David dove straight in and the shock worked well, just a quick swim had his brain was working again. Quickly out of the water, he took a well-positioned sunbed where he laid back with an audiobook running on his earphones and eyes closed. Sometime later he tipped on to his side to watch the comings and goings but became bored and decided to make a visit to the gym. There he came across Olivia's dance partner from the night before and was challenged to Squash.

"Did you enjoy your evening?" David asked.

"Very much, it was a long night."

"I'm hoping you are too tired to beat me."

"My bed partner kept me very busy," he implied but David decided to ignore him for now.

David's opponent took an early lead, as David was out of practice, but soon David got into his stride and he began to take more and more points before the opponent claimed he needed to rest. He was still harping on about being too tired from the previous night. Allowing him the excuse rather than find out yet who he slept with. David headed off to explore the decks to see which of his ladies he could find, but wasn't successful after one quick circuit

David felt that the trip so far had been hectic and it was time to relax more with the other people on the cruise, he explored and found the games room. There were people hanging around looking for checkers, backgammon, and chess games amongst others. He was more than ready for something different and it wasn't long before David lost track of time. Then he found himself entering competitions and having a great day, the ladies found him from time to time and some enjoyed games with him but he often forgot to ask about anything that was going on elsewhere.

At one point, he came across the four people they disputed with and eventually invited the ladies to play. In company he found them engaging and soon forgot his grievance with them. Jo visited and she joined to make a four, much to the relief of Fay and Diana with whom he was now better acquainted. As the day wore on their little group became more intimate and Jo didn't seem to want to leave, he had a feeling of where this was going and eventually whispered to Jo "Still want to get in their panties?" Her flush would have been enough to answer but she admitted it was true by nodding. "Go to our room, not theirs" he added and again received an answering nod. Eventually he put them all out of their misery by boldly suggesting "Ladies why don't you let Jo show you our cabin."

The Ladies looked suitably surprised but didn't take long to agree with a little persuasion from him. As they passed, each of them kissed him, Jo particularly showed her appreciation. Halfway to the door, Jo's favourite, Fay, came back and said to him "Why don't you join us?" He thought for a second before saying "I might just do that, but why don't you get acquainted with Jo first, she's a very enthusiastic lover and we have lots of toys for you to play with." Fay looked surprised by that. "You really do look after your women don't you?" He became bold and his eyes swept over her generous body and she saw the heat in his eyes. Despite the boldness she found herself enjoying his appraisal and the tingles of anticipation it engendered. "I do," he said huskily and it was enough for her to want him to join her now. "Don't be too long," she teased.

David just needed to get something off his mind, he knew his Squash opponent's name was Victor and he wanted to find out why he kept on about his bed partner the night before. He went to see the purser and asked for the room number, fortunately there was only one Victor on board. He decided to track him down and started at his cabin where there was no response to his knocking, so he began to systematically search all the public areas. He noticed the ladies at the pool, but not Olivia. He came upon his quarries in the coffee shop, they were sitting facing each other across a table seemingly in deep conversation. He waited trying to judge their level of acquaintance but sensing nothing but an intense conversation he strode into the shop and slid into the seat beside Olivia.

Victor looked surprised and David saw some disappointment in the man's eyes as he made himself comfortable. David took her hand, sending out a strong message that she was his. "Glad I've run into you," David said to Victor, "you kept mentioning a woman you slept with last night and I wanted to check that it wasn't one of those in our group."

Victor visibly baulked at this question, "Why? Are you their guardian or something?"

"That's pretty much right on the mark, friend." David said, turning to Olivia and adding "Isn't that right love?" She nodded, not knowing where he was going with this.

Victor's downturned mouth showed how he felt and David was fast coming to the conclusion that this man was a jealous, possessive type and it was no wonder he was on his own. So he continued "Yes, all the ladies have suffered in some way, usually at the hands of some arsehole man and they come to us for sanctuary." 'Stuff that up your pipe and smoke it,' thought David seeing the man's face drop. "We haven't been going long so there's only 3 men in hospital so far but I'm sure there will be more before our holiday is over." He finished.

David continued, "So who was the lucky lady?" Out of the corner of his eye he saw Olivia look up at the man and their eyes met." There was something for sure. "You might as well tell me," he followed up. "If it's one of mine they are bound to tell me when I catch up with them, we have this bond of honesty, don't we Olivia?" He saw that she nodded only when he looked into her eyes.

"I'm sure you wouldn't know her." Victor said.

"Fair enough, but why tell me this morning, it was like you were getting one over on me, not just once either."

"I don't recall," he hedged.

David had a feeling he could waste a lot of time on this but he pushed one step further. "Why are you talking to my wife alone? I don't remember you asking me."

"Since when do I need someone's permission to talk to their wife?"

"Since if you don't, I will injure you for life."

Having disarmed them, he suddenly said. "I'd love to talk to you more but I have an appointment with Fay in my cabins." at which he got up with the air of one who expects to be followed. "I'm sure I'll be talking to you again" David said with a penetrating look at Victor.

Olivia was in too minds who to be with as her earlier conversation wasn't over but she followed and asked, "What appointment?"

"Right now Jo has those two women naked in our cabin and I have an invite to join them but I had to check up on that shithead first. Want to come and watch?" he arched a questioning eyebrow.

"I can't say I'm actually in the mood right now," she said.

"I know what you mean, I'm going off the boil myself after finding you talking to that scumbag."

"Why do you call him that, is it because he was showing interest in me?"

"No it's because he's the possessive, jealous type who thinks he has the right to ignore other people's feelings if it suits him."

"How can you say that? You've hardly met him."

"Well for one he is jealous of me, because I am surrounded by beautiful women and number two he ignores the fact that we are a couple. Number three, he tried to rub it in this morning telling me multiple times how one of my ladies kept him awake all night." He took a breath "Do I need to go on? Just let me know if you plan to move out."

"I suppose not," she conceded, somewhat disappointed.

"Given that you were entranced with him all evening, it doesn't take much guessing who he spent the night with, I just haven't fathomed how you did it. But that's not the problem. I am sorry if you like him, we wouldn't be having this conversation if he hadn't mouthed off this morning and then used it as his excuse when I was beating him."

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers