Consequences Pt. 07D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just disappointing," she said.

"I understand." He drew her into a cabin recess.

"I know you like to feel wanted and I am truly sorry I spoiled it for you, it was just fate that you were with him when I was looking for him. You know there's a lot of unanswered questions right? Why don't you go back and talk to him,, if you want to move in with him that's fine but he has to be punished for mouthing off about you."

She looked up into his eyes, he could see tears welling up. "Go on, get it out of your system."

Her eyes looked at him fearfully and he just stared back hard and unflinching. Her shoulders slumped and she turned away, then she changed her mind and headed towards the deck.

He turned to take care of unfinished business with a certain man and he rubbed his knuckles in anticipation. Twenty minutes later he had what he needed to know and he went to the deck. He sat down beside Olivia and she looked at him. "All done, you better go get a doctor for him. I'm sure you know what room he is in."

She got up to signal her acceptance then as she looked at him closer she saw his knuckles were bleeding. "What did you do David?" she questioned not allowing avoidance.

"Just a little persuasion" he said, "It doesn't take much with cowards."

"But supposing he had a knife or something and could defend himself?" He found her fear for him surprising and stopped to look at her. "You're worried about me!!?" he asked doubtfully.

"Of course I am, you are my beloved."

He was conscious of causing a scene and pulled her on to a more private location and it was also a good time for him to think. "That's complete bollocks, how can you say that when you spent the night fucking someone else?"

He was truly disgusted with her once again but continued, "That excuse for a man thought he was getting one over me and he was, wasn't he Olivia? And you helped him, didn't you?" he demanded loudly. "You couldn't even tell me and when it came to it he didn't have the guts either, he was all mouth and no trousers. I am so disappointed in you Olivia, you know how much I loved you, who in this world could love you like me?" He waited but she didn't reply. "Did he?" he raised his voice, "WELL DID HE?" She shrivelled into herself not wanting to face what he was saying.

"I feel like I am on a merry go around and can't get off" he finally said. Have you had your gangbang yet?"

Her face went completely white.

"I am tired of this Olivia, it's no holiday for me," he shook his head not wanting to think any more. Then as if making up his mind, which he hadn't, he turned back onto his route. 'I think I'll be going mad next' he thought but said. "I'll see you when we get off the ship and I'll decide what I want to do next. Go and have your gangbang, you're nothing but a dirty slut and you disgust me."

But he found he couldn't leave it there and turned back. "You promised me Olivia, you promised to be honest. What is it you want that I am not giving you?" He looked down at her. "Just a while back when we were walking together, I realised that you actually hate me so much that your trying to make me push you away so that you don't feel bad about fucking other people."

Finally he got a reaction, "WHATTTTT NOOOOO."

"SO WHAT IS IT THEN?" He demanded loudly "And don't give me that excuse you use whenever it pleases you." She was momentarily stopped from rolling out the same excuses.

"Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn't just throw you to the dogs, knowing that you have been unfaithful for what, the 7th or 8th or maybe 9th time?"

"NO PLEASE DON'T." She screamed loudly.

"Give me one reason then."

"I do love you David, I do, I do, I do, I do. I'd kill myself if you ever left me." Then she realised what she'd said, "No that's not fair, I don't want to blackmail you to stay with me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, how many times can I say it"

"What I can't work out is how you came to be with him, I checked that everyone was there when we left the ballroom."

"It was later, he still kept trying to change my mind even after we got back."

"And why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I'm deeply ashamed David."

"You didn't look ashamed."

"I don't know what to say."

"The problem is Olivia, that if you don't tell me it turns out much, much, worse and I stop believing you, you give me nothing to trust. So what do you think the worst would have been if you had told me?"

"You would have stopped me"

"Would that be so bad?"

"My Demon won't let me."

"And then when you got back, could you not tell me then?"

She looked totally ashamed now.

"I'm still not hearing anything to stop me. Come on Olivia, has that Devil got so much control over you that you can't stop it doing pretty much anything it wants, because it didn't stop there, did it? Because you stayed with that slug all night, you can't believe how disgusted I feel."

He waited patiently but nothing came from her so continued, "I feel like there is no threat I can make to stop you fucking anybody you like, but if I happen to feel like fucking someone else then all hell lets loose."

She nodded dejectedly.

"The trouble is that I don't really want to do that, it's one thing in the family like we promised each other but it's another to do it with someone outside."

He thought a little longer.

Unexpectedly he grabbed her hand and dragged her with him, they dashed down the corridor and into his door where they found numerous bodies entangled, he tried to count but didn't get past seven before losing count as the bodies writhed before them.

David turned to Olivia, "You'll miss all this, why don't you pack your things?"

Then he spotted Fay and went to join her. Fay caught unawares turned to abuse the person who interrupted her fun and then saw who it was and pulled him into an embrace. Olivia looked on with an intensity of jealousy new to her, she felt a rage build up that even overcame her demon. She saw a gap and swooped on her victim, securing her nether regions so that David couldn't fuck her when he tried. He was waiting for her move and smirked to himself before burying his face in Fays plentiful offerings.

***************************************************************************

An impromptu meeting.

After the orgy in their cabin the remainder of their journey seemed to drift past as their new found friends dropped in on him from time to time in the games room, which inevitably led to people disappearing. On one such occasion David drew Fay into conversation and they discussed their group and the future they hoped for, in return Fay told him about their life back in New York. "How have you managed to keep your husband happy and be with us during this voyage?" David asked.

"Three things really, first he hates games, second he gets turned on by me having sex with women, he would normally try to watch but this time he knows he is in trouble so thirdly it's his punishment. Don't worry though, he gets plenty after I tell him my experiences. He doesn't know about any own little 'extras'" And she highlighted 'extras' by giving him a wink that both excited and made him feel guilty. 'Not half so guilty as he would have before Olivia started her shenanigans,' he realised

They retrieved a pack of cards and soon there was a hubbub of banter as a group formed a Rummy game. Fay sat close to David enjoying their new found friendship and Olivia stared across the table firing daggers at them. He also noticed Jane's amused smile tinged with concern as she watched on whilst also enjoying the banter. David enjoyed it to the full until he finally relented and waved Olivia over. At first she refused, because they hadn't been speaking, until he started to get up at which she decided it would be better to come under her own steam.

Although Olivia and Fay had been intimate, they hadn't really met and David did the proper thing introducing them to each other and then he surprised Olivia describing how great she was in her profession and the high regard she was given in the city. Olivia found herself realising just who she really was and was astounded at just how far she had dragged herself down, it was as if she was coming out of a dream.

She pulled herself back into the conversation with a smile of apology and she could see that Fay was impressed with her achievements, she had gained another fan without trying and she looked at David with appreciation knowing he had engineered this. He seemed to truly want them to be friends with Fay which was a complete turnaround from the first time their paths had crossed. Now she looked around their numbers coming and going, and there was still Ruth and Sue and now Fay's friend Diana, there were others too that Bree, Ana and Jane had met including men who easily merged into the dynamic of the group.

Olivia remarked on her observations to David, and he took time to glance around, enjoying what he was seeing and commented. "I haven't met any of the newcomers but at first sight they seem perfect for us, do you think we should have a word?" Fay asked what they were discussing and together they filled her in and invited her opinion. David asked Olivia, "Any objection if I ask her to be an honorary member?" She shook her head, pleased he had checked with her first. Fay was delighted to be asked, "Good" he said, "So let's go talk to these potential new members, what do you say?"

Ruth of course was already more than honorary so they welcomed her as a full member with appropriate hugs and kisses. Eventually they hijacked the card game into an impromptu group meeting and David kicked himself at not having his camera handy. Jo immediately cottoned on to why he looked momentarily unhappy as he messed with the camera app on his phone and before he knew it she was standing beside him, camera in hand and a big grin. "Come here" he said, wrestling her to his lap. "Thank you so much my 'minx'," and he promptly smothered her with kisses. This would normally have sparked disorder and there was about to be the usual mele when everyone piled in but common sense ruled the day, because they were in a public room.

Jane took charge of the meeting, asking "Is there anybody here that hasn't had a visit from David, Olivia, and Fay?" There was silence, "Are you all honorary or full members of our retreat group?" There was a huge unruly shout of agreement and Jane called for order. "OK then, as Chairman I move on to the next item on the agenda, I hereby move this meeting to our cabin." Those that had been before couldn't get there quick enough, the others looked slightly confused until someone mentioned the size of the bed they had. David thought about bringing cards for strip poker but then realised they would all be naked within minutes of arrival anyway. He decided to bring the cards, just in case, he was sure they could work out some kind of forfeits game, as if they needed one.

When David, Jane, Olivia, and Fay reached the room they discovered the Guys were naked first at the insistence of the women who were helping them. The toy bags were being passed around, the horse cock receiving lots of squeals from newcomers but soon there was a general sound of moans and buzzing as the ladies played with the guys and the toys. David and his compatriots found a spare space on one side of the bed. First they slowly and sensually undressed Fay, so it wasn't long before Jo rushed over to join them. So now the four laid her onto the bed and each taking one quarter they set about caressing all the sensory points on her body before finally homing in on her breasts and openings.

Jo seemed anxious to take her anus so they carefully prepared her for the strapless dildo she wanted to use. The others pressed fingers inside her pussy, licked and sucked her clit or played with her nipples until they got her to fever pitch, at which Olivia signalled Jo to enter. David decided it was a good time for 'extras' sliding into her hot tunnel when Jo was fully embedded. Olivia's face changed to a picture of jealousy and anger, it had not escaped any onlooker that she had been ousted from the initiation role.

The resultant orgasm sensations made Fay shiver and vibrate with such intensity that like others before her she screamed loudly before passing out.

Olivia looked on with fire in her heart and eyes. Jane saw Olivia's expression and threw herself into an embrace, kissing and tickling her, giving no quarter. Soon others joined in and Olivia suffered a greater indignity when they overloaded her senses with intense pleasure and she also gave in to the overwhelming sensations.

Jo squealed as this happened which was both a good and bad thing, because she became the next target; David and Jane knew just what to do and Fay, now recovered, was also quick into the action with a dildo. David sensed some retribution coming to Jo and found himself studying Fay's behaviour. After a while, his opinion changed as he began to see a tenderness between them and he almost groaned out loud, 'Another Jo fan that's fast falling in love with her, perhaps they should leave them alone!' And just as quickly told himself off for thoughts that went against everything they stood for.

David turned his attention to Jane, embracing and kissing her to show his gratitude and love but it was not long before Ana, then Bree and Louise joined the huddle. Slowly and affectionately they stroked and pleasured each other with no urgency on their agenda. Eventually multiple fingers took him in hand and soon resurgent, he pressed his ardour into Jane. Later, as his self control gave up and his swimmers tried vainly to reach her eggs, he groaned extra loudly as he felt Olivia's eyes on them.

*******************************************************************************

The beginning of the end?

There wasn't much left of the journey but David found himself more relaxed than before. He felt that he had reached a watershed with Olivia. He knew with certainty that he couldn't ever believe anything she told him again. For the moment, the strong woman he had lived with seemed to have returned, but he had no idea how long it would last and decided not to worry about it. Resigned to the inevitable, he knew that sooner or later Olivia would be unfaithful again and he was still trying to work out when she had her all male gang bang but then he wondered if it was yet to happen. He decided that if he gained good evidence it might be important later, it might hurt him again but 'hey' he was becoming immune. He thought he would play her to see if she would give herself away.

'It would have to be in someone else's cabin,' he thought, and decided to have a word with the Steward. He caught the man unawares saying, "one of my ladies was going to ask if you had a big cabin available for a day."

"Ohh yes," the steward said,unwittingly and gave the information away courteously. David didn't pursue it further immediately but since it was supposed to happen the following day he had to think quickly. He left it until the next steward came on duty and asked for a key. Then he went along to the cabin taking his camera, it was going to be difficult because the cabin was empty but he found somewhere that he could place the camera with his sensor attachment set up to record any movement and then continue until the battery ran out. Then he had an epiphany, 'why not have a bit of fun?' He would place a notice on the door that warned the men off but it would have to be after she was established inside and not coming out again.

Just before the due time he caught sight of her heading for the room. He made sure she was settled in before quickly attaching his note, 'Notice is hereby given that anyone entering this room will be photographed and filmed and may be called as a witness in subsequent divorce proceedings.' That sounds official enough, he thought, and now the question is, 'Will any of the men have the courage to enter?'

David returned to the games room but there was no one he knew around so again he headed for the pool. Time went by and he realised it was all a gamble as Olivia might easily remove the note if men didn't start turning up, so his concern soon became whether his camera was safe. Eventually he decided that at least one person must have gone in. The assumption was strengthened when someone else asked where Olivia was but no one knew so he assumed that she was 'busy.' He lay back on his lounger and closed his eyes, at least trying to relax.

Unexpectedly, Oivia appeared at the poolside, with a thunderous look on her face. If it were physically possible steam would have been coming out of her head. "How dare you!" she shouted.

Nonchalantly he opened his eyes, looked at her and asked in a completely neutral voice. "How dare I what?"

"Put that notice on the door!" She was still steaming.

Very quietly he said, "Do you mean the notice that warned people that I would use them as evidence in our divorce case. That you were having sex with multiple men outside of your marriage vows."

Everywhere around them had gone deathly quiet as people tried to listen to what was being said. He looked around and the number of people had significantly increased and suddenly she became aware too. The realisation hit her out of the blue and her face went crimson with anger and embarrassment. He stood up and headed for Olivia's temporary room, his main concern being his camera.

He was massively relieved to find it safe. Although hidden, he had thought that she might search for it, but presumably she had been too angry to delay; heading off to admonish him. He rushed off to swap out his memory card to his laptop, then he dropped off his key with a different Steward. Finally he went to join the others while his laptop downloaded any recordings. He made a show of photographing his group and it became fun as he took action shots of them jumping and diving. Gradually he lost interest in whether or not anything had been recorded from Olivia's escapade. As he relaxed he thought, 'What's to be gained right now, did he really want to know? It could wait until their holiday was over.

****************************************************************

Family comes first

David now knew that his principles were stripped away but as long as Olivia's activities didn't affect other parts of his life he didn't care. He was far more worried now about looking after the others in their group and decided that maybe it was a good thing. The more Olivia misbehaved and the more she pushed him away then the more time he spent with the others. There would be another big incident, of that he was sure, and he wondered how he should handle things in order to ensure that the family wasn't affected.

He decided to talk to his closest family group but how and when was the problem. Starting with Jane he decided to broach the problem, "Got a minute?" He said to her, as everyone was getting up from breakfast.

"Of course, always."

"I know we always seem to be talking about Olivia but I've reached a kind of watershed that I am finding more relaxing but part of me knows it can't last. Sooner or later she is going to get into something bad," he stopped for a moment "Belay that, she already has, but now my concern is to ensure that it doesn't break up our family."

"That sounds like a different approach as far as Olivia is concerned."

"That's how I see it too, one moment you would have thought she's almost back to normal but then she organised an all-male gang bang."

Jane looked at him as if he was talking nonsense.

"She has been scheming, I tried to block it but don't know what happened and right now am past wanting to know. There's a video but it can wait until we get home." Jane looked intrigued so he offered for her to check the laptop if she wanted; she decided to think about it.