Consequences Pt. 08B

Story Info
New friends and fun at the Resort.
8.8k words
4.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

Consequences 08

Part B: New friends and fun at the Resort

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly join their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Lauren: A gay woman who has a crush on Jo

Louise: Former long term girlfriend of a lawyer who lost interest in her.

Amber, Erika, Josh, Aaron and Rachel: New friends from a night club'

Tania: David's first sexual experience and mentor in the art of 'love'.

Ruth, Fay, Diana, Sue, New friends from the Ship

Molly, Kim New friends at the Resort

Authors note. All geographic and other factual information is obtained from the internet and I have done my best to approximate as near as possible to the information available thereon. Therefore please note that no intention is meant to mislead or otherwise nor to express any opinion of those facts.

***********************************************************************************************

Day Two - Olivia

I awoke with a feeling of greater wellbeing than I had done for a good long time. Part of it admittedly was down to a sexual euphoria from a continuous rush of excitement leading to great sex throughout the day. This inevitably means that the body always wants more, to the point where every time I see an attractive man or woman I want sex with them; it also means that I am always looking for a new thrill. My darling husband stokes my fires of course, he knows all the right buttons to push. If I were to be completely honest his awakening of my sexuality leads inevitably to greater bad behaviour, I have yet to find a way to have my cake and eat it. His patience with me is way beyond reasonable expectation of any worthwhile real man, it is a constant reminder of just how much he loves me. What I can't understand is why my demon repeatedly tries to defy and push him away, I guess it's because he imposes limits and for good reason. My experiences yesterday were thrilling to say the least and I have set myself the challenge of topping it but it is going to be a hard task. David's suggestion of reminiscing with Ana and maybe having a truth game with the others had real possibilities, I would start by talking to her.

The second reason for my euphoria was our time with Lauren, I was so pleased to get the chance to make my peace with her and strangely found myself attracted to her. David and I were almost competing over who would put their hands where, and those breasts, I could definitely understand how he felt about them. All in all, it was a ground breaking evening because Lauren is undoubtedly lesbian, but in the same way as some of the women with us had only been with men they now enjoy women too. She seems to be more flexible where David is concerned as is Amber with me and Louise with Ruth and some of the other women. I would go as far as suggesting that she may even be in love with him in some way. It didn't worry me, David was very happy with his sex life, what man wouldn't be, but if I weren't so unfaithful I would never imagine him ever touching another woman.

What a bitch I have become, thinking about my sex drive with multiple partners whilst knowing my hubby would be happy being faithful to me. It's absurd but at this moment I am thinking about how I can get a one to one with Lauren, then catch up with my other lovers whilst thinking about some new adventure; yesterday with the two young guys and David was just too delicious for words.

Opening one eye, I can see Jo enjoying her favourite early morning start, that of bringing David awake with her mouth. Beside me I have Amber snuggled up tight where she has wiggled between David and I during the night, and Jane is on the other side. I haven't been giving Amber enough attention lately so why not start the day with a little pleasuring for her. 'Now what can I do that's very wicked and fun?' I slide out from under her so that she settles on her face, perfect I think, what beautiful buttocks she has, so I start with my hands kneading and massaging them and at the same time lean forward to apply little kisses to the back of her neck. She sighs her pleasure to have my attentions, so what shall I do next, the choices are so wicked, lets see how she likes my fingers here and my tongue there.

I hear David's deep throated appreciation for Jo and see her body sliding up him slowly. She has a really wicked grin on her face, and no wonder, he has a magnificent boner this morning, now I'm jealous watching her slide him into her little pussy. "Yessss," she says. Her sounds wake Jane who watches them like me as Jo closes her eyes to savour the feeling of his cock rubbing against her sensitive front walls. Jane lifts up to pull herself into a kiss with him that seems to go on and on, then she whimpers as his fingers stray to her welcoming erogenous zones.

I see Jane swing around to ride his mouth and agree that is a good idea, let's see how enthusiastic Amber is with her tongue this morning.

***********************************************************************************************

A new day - Olivia

After breakfast we all changed into bikinis, well David called them strips of cloth, they were good for protecting our important bits from sunburn but not much else. We were interested to find out just how 'private' our private beach was and by mid-morning it seemed to be just that. Our new friends had come to join us, Ruth had stayed overnight of course but Molly and Kim arrived soon after breakfast. They were both cute brunettes in different ways, early thirties I thought but with those extra curves that come from a settled life and a good living. They had both been extremely willing yesterday even though it was their first sapphic experience and I expected to be busy today after we had had our fill of sun, sand, and sea.

Right now, Ana and I had sun beds close to each other and cool drinks easily at hand, we were reminiscing on the fun we had had back in Uni, while I had an ulterior motive of finding fun ideas to stretch David's appetite.

Ana said, "Do you remember when we lined all the guys up and they put blindfolds on us, then we had to feel their junk and say who they belonged to."

"Yeh that was fun wasn't it, especially when we had to lick them as part of the test."

"Ohh yes, I remember taking one in my mouth and he was so excited he started cumming there and then."

"We were so bad weren't we!"

While they were talking Molly and Kim had arrived and where sitting close enough to hear. Molly piped up "What are you two up to?"

"Thinking of memories, back when we were at Uni together," replied Ana

"You too had a lot of fun huh?"

"We sure did, you could say we worked hard and played hard in University."

"Gotta have fun while you can girl! That's why we came to this place."

"This place?"

"It's a hedonist resort, you know right?"

"You know what, I had completely forgotten," said Olivia.

"So had I," added Ana, "there's been so much happening in our lives."

"All fun I hope" asked Kim.

"It is but it kind of runaway with itself."

"How so?"

So Ana and Olivia related the story of their retreat and the plans going forward. Molly and Kim listened entranced, finally saying, "So we are honoured members of your family huh?"

"You sure are, except your happily married."

"Ohhhhhh."

Ana laughed. "You can be honoured members while we are on holiday, we'll pretend you're on the run from abusive husbands." They all laughed at that.

Then Kim said "How about on the run from inactive husbands, does no sex count as failing marriage vows? Grounds for divorce even?"

"You sound like prime candidates for joining," Olivia laughed.

"We brought them to a hedonistic resort to fire up their sex drive and what did they do, fix up some golf games," moaned Molly.

There was a round of sympathetic groans including from Bree, Jane and Louise who had their ears trained on them. Molly and Kim looked around at them and Ana said, "They've all been there and worse."

The others came over to sit closer, and chatted about their personal experiences, Molly and Kim again listened with great interest.

Eventually, Olivia asked, so what kind of activities do they have here.

Well they have nude areas and activities such as The Naked Hot-Tub After Midnight, Dancing On The Piano Naked with rude karaoke, Themed nights such as Toga only.

"Only?" Louise asked?

"Yes everyone dresses up in sheets and nothing else." Said Kim

"Sounds like our Sundays," she came back.

"Sundays?"

"Well, all weekend really, but always Sundays, it's our uniform, we each wear one of David's shirts."

"And?"

"And nothing else, normally we have a group update photo session when Jo and one or two others usually start misbehaving, flashing their pussies at the camera and then someone covers their pussies up with their hands and especially fingers and then well we all end up on the big bed in one big pile, usually with Jo and co underneath. It starts in the morning, David brings up lunch and supper and finishes sometime in the early hours of Monday. Somewhere along the way we have a meeting but we haven't been able to finish one for a while." Jane explained.

"You guys really know how to have fun."

"We try."

"Does that mean men are totally out of the picture?"

"No, but I am always getting into trouble with them," Olivia joked about herself.

Molly and Kim looked at her like they couldn't believe it.

"It's a story for another day or maybe one of these lovely ladies will tell you all the dirty details."

Molly and Kim now can't wait to hear all.

"She's already been up to her tricks since she's been here," smirked Ana.

"No way!"

"I'll save it for an orgasmic moment" Ana said moving a little closer to Molly who at first looked slightly startled and then took in Ana's charms and gradually worked closer as the chat went on.

"So what else happens here?" Asked Olivia who is still looking for inspiration.

"Well they have a nude jacuzzi and they have a nude pool happy hour,"

"I bet that's fun if you have some other hot guests."

"Might help if our own hubby was worth swapping," Kim laughed. "Who would want ours!"

"We could come as your dates" offered Jo and Louise.

"You're on," said Kim and Molly as one.

"Do you think we could all go?" asked Bree.

"Don't see why not!"

"We'll have to draw lots for who has David."

"I'd want at least two maybe three in exchange." Said Bree with a very naughty expression.

They fell about laughing at that, and someone rounded off saying, "only 3?" And somehow they found themselves growing quiet, feeling very proud of their man.

Kim and Molly felt the mood swing and wondered.

After a period of contemplation Kim innocently asked, "Seems like you have a very talented husband Olivia, how come you get into trouble?" The silence that followed was deafening.

Jane felt the change of mood and felt she had to do something, "Come on everybody we're supposed to be on a hedonistic holiday, for two weeks we can throw off the worries and have fun."

"Let's start with a truth party of our own" suggested Olivia.

"Do you mean truth or dare like before?" said Bree.

David figured that it might be hard to do without the men.

"So it was David's idea?" Questioned Bree, "isn't that playing with fire?"

Thinking on her feet, Olivia said "I was surprised but he says we're on holiday and we can worry about our issues when we get home," in her mind really thinking, 'I hope he doesn't mind me saying that, she was using it as her free ticket.'

Shall we try it tomorrow night or is there something better going on at the club? "I'll check said Kim and let you know this afternoon."

Mean time David had come down to join them but was attracted by the green area in front of their Lodge and an area of shade. The beach was just beyond so he was within hearing distance if they wanted to call him but there was a privacy screen in between. He was going through invitations he had received via emails from game sites sent by people whom he had met on the ship. Most of them were keen gamers and he had taken interest when they mentioned the online sites.

As the group of ladies moved closer to each other, they became fairly loud and from time to time he heard snippets of conversation that made him smile, then he heard discussion about what the resort offered and he wondered where that might lead to, he could imagine a number of things he might not want to be involved in, so he listened. There were two things that worried him, first the idea of being swapped and second Olivia's supposed free pass which was really overstating what he had discussed with her. He wondered how much of what she was saying was bravado to avoid telling the newcomers just what a slut she was. Although if they continued in their company it would inevitably come out, 'Molly and Kim' seemed far too astute to let it go he thought.

Mean time there was talk of naked sports such as volleyball and some of the ladies liked the idea of them having their own team, so they decided to locate the court for some practice. Then there was discussion about on stage competitions which filled him with trepidation until one of his ladies wondered whether they had strip contests. Much as he loved looking at his ladies bodies he wasn't too sure that he needed everyone else to see them. The discussion went on about the nude hot tub and so on. With each new discussion David wondered where the nearest bar he could escape to was. He decided to ask their steward at the first opportunity.

As the others were discussing the pool and hot tub, Olivia's imagination started to visualise a hot tub full of men and of her wearing a blindfold. Her mind went on to handling each cock in turn but then she would slide her pussy onto each cock one at a time feeling them fuck her, then moving onto the next; she was becoming extremely hot and decided to go in search of David.

Olivia was ultra-surprised when she walked past the privacy screen and straight into sight line of David, his hand went forward and a finger went up asking her to wait for him.

"Let's walk," he said.

"No lets go to bed, I need you badly."

Well David being a sensible lusty kind of man had two choices either go to bed or not, he put all alternatives on the back burner and then went towards the bed. They found Lauren still there unpacking and Olivia took a moment to speak to her while he continued on.

"I enjoyed our time together last night, a lot, do you think you and I could play some more?"

"With or without David?"

"That's your call" replied Olivia hoping she could get her to herself for a while. "I hear you do wonderful things with dildos"

Lauren smirked, "depends how adventurous you are?"

Olivia looked intrigued, "I love 'adventure.' "

Lauren decided to leave that comment for another time and said, "I'll be down on the beach with the others soon, just make sure you take good care of the man or I'll take him away from you."

Olivia took a moment to study her face thinking, 'she means it too,' somewhat surprised. 'She'd have to join a very long queue,' was her final thought.

Upstairs David was looking out of the window, taking in their surroundings for the first time, she came up behind him slipping her arms around. They enjoyed their closeness for a while, then eventually her hands began to roam, the need inside her had hardly subsided despite the time in between. Even so she took her time to run her hands across the hills and valleys of his body, reaffirming the picture in her mind that would always be there. This took its toll on her restraint so it wasn't long before her hands found their way inside his shorts and began to bring his semi-hardness to its peak. She eased the interfering shorts down so that she could have full access and then proceeded to stroke both hands, one above the other, up, and down so that it felt to David like a poor but pleasant substitute for her tunnel. She turned him around and dropped to her knees, then admired him. As always she felt it was his most beautiful asset and she took her time kissing and licking the soft skin before suckling on his tip whilst allowing her tongue to ripple across the most sensitive part. She loved to feel the effect she could conjure, the power she had over him, right now she could ask him anything and knew he would acquiesce or would he? She would certainly put that to the test before this holiday ended of that she felt sure.

She indulged a little longer, swallowing him trying once again to take his entire length and girth, still she couldn't manage it and in a way she was pleased, it would be a lifelong mission that she enjoyed time and again. Feeling him ready, she relented and let him loose, standing and taking hold of his hardness and leading him to the bed. She felt like riding him for a change so pushed him back onto the sheets with an instruction to budge up, then she toyed with the idea of allowing him to please her with his mouth and fingers but decided to save that honour for Amber a little later. 'Were the Psycho's right? Am I a nymphomaniac?' she wondered, but her body didn't let her have time to think about that now, it wanted him inside now. She straddled his hips and run her fingers through her Labia adding a little tease to the mix and seeing his eyes brighten she decided to continue for a while, pushing her fingers inside with one hand while the other rotated on her clit, almost from nowhere she came hard, the build-up had been so intense for her that it couldn't wait. For a moment she sagged forward, catching her breath allowing herself to enjoy the pleasure, occasionally stroking her clit to just heighten the sensation that little bit more.

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers