Consequences Pt. 08B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Olivia entered, David turned and gave her a huge smile, "this lovely creature wants to be initiated, want to help?"

Olivia grinned back, "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

"I'm glad to hear it, anything you need to tell me?"

She gave him a look of chagrin. "Two of them wanted to walk me back, they used their fingers on me and wanted to fuck me."

"And how many numbers did you get?"

"Quite a few."

"Later we are going to play with you until you tell me all the details and if you leave anything out you won't get to cum."

She bowed her head and nodded, enjoying him taking control away from the men.

******************************************************************************

When the others came back, they decided that they should be in uniform and the shirts came out as did the camera. David dug deep in his luggage to give shirts to Ruth, Molly and Kim. He took them to the beach where they played while his camera fired off at high speed, gathering saucy shots of them leaping into the air and playing games, tickling, and teasing to give him some very naughty shots that they would all enjoy later. They gathered together giggling as they made their way back to their largest bedroom where their visitors found themselves the centre of attention as they all dived on. Screams and moans of pleasure soon rang out across the hotel grounds and other holiday makers looked around wondering what activity they were missing out on. Charles, Mitch and Will were sat in the bar talking golf totally impervious to anything else.

As part of his plan, David collected Jane, Ana, Bree, Louise, Ruth, and Jo. They spread Olivia across the bed then everyone set about caressing every erogenous point on her body all at once. David and Lauren prepared her anal opening then he slid his cock into her as their fingers filled her pussy bringing her to orgasm again and again. Then he coaxed Lauren to put on her double phalluses, he moved to kneel above her mouth then with a signal to Lauren she pressed her two dildos into her and as Olivia opened her mouth to scream he drove his cock deep into her throat seeking to go the full depth for the first time. Olivia gagged and coughed around his hardness her eyes pleading with his. He drove in again making her gag deep, again she pleaded, and he said, are you going to be totally honest in future? She nodded finding it hard to move her head with her mouth and throat full. "Make me cum Slut" he ordered and he punished her mouth thoroughly while Lauren shared his depth of feeling imposing her own punishment by pounding her twin objects of desire hard inside her until her body ached too much. So David called Ana and Jo with vibrators to continue and increase her pleasuring with new sensations.

David rested for a while and Jane came to him, "She's not going to be able to walk tomorrow."

"That's the plan, I'm going to spend my day with you and the others until none of you can walk, shall we start now?"

She pulled him down for a huge kiss so that he could molest her and she sighed with delight. "Let's make it a long night," she said.

"I'm depending on it," then as he laid Jane on the bed he gestured to others to help as he found her open and ready without further foreplay. Before long she was crying out at the combined attentions building up in addition to the grinding of his pelvis against her clit, his hardness inside her to the hilt and tongues all around them licking and licking.

Ana came to him and advised. "You are pushing Liv very hard you know."

"She collected at least 5 men's telephone numbers this afternoon, what do you reckon she planned?

"I see what you mean."

"It's either this or we let them at her but I am worried about the baby if we leave her to it."

"Jeeze I forgot that."

"I'll be up front with you Ana, I don't think there's much I can do to stop her while we are here. One minute I think I've broken through to her and then the next she does something stupid like today when she let two men walk her back. She was lucky this is a resort, if it were anywhere else she might have got raped, it worries me. I can live with a little promiscuity while I have you all but I can't live with putting her at risk."

"I'm sorry, I haven't been looking at everything right, I think that I'm pregnant myself."

"Could be, it just needs a little care, enjoy what you want but just be safe for me ok?"

"I promise David, I will," and she kissed him lovingly. "That one is for you, and you alone."

"Thank you my love, I will keep you to that."

The next day was probably the quietest they had had for a while, the ladies woke up with satisfied smirks and then flinched, turned over and went back to sleep. It pretty much left Lauren and David by themselves until Jo and Louise came down later. She sat with him on a beach lounger and he stroked her as they talked, she wasn't yet totally confident with him and he had to take her hand and position it on him before he could get her to totally relax. With time, she allowed him to stroke her and they began to get comfortable. "How do you feel about me having a one on one with Olivia?" She asked, being more honest and straightforward than he had been used to recently.

"I have no hang-ups about female one on one, I think you know that."

"I was really remembering how badly she treated you and me."

"I am cool now, I have given up on her being honest and committed to me and decided to make her a free woman. So now, as far as I am concerned, that makes me responsible to my family first and I am working hard to make myself believe it inside. That doesn't seem to register with her when she is sane so it means I still get to have her sometimes. It hurts like crazy but it's the only way I can work at retaining my own sanity. "

"So, getting back to your question, she is gorgeous, any woman or man would want her, so really it's about how you feel. Just make sure you are doing it because you want to."

"I feel better after last night, I have always thought her to be out of my league so I was surprised when she asked."

Well, I've never had a problem of Olivia with other ladies, I don't feel a sense of threat or losing her as I might if she had a relationship with a man. And I love to watch, he laughed.

"I got that impression," she smiled.

"I also feel a lot safer when she is with one of our ladies rather than out misbehaving. As I was saying to Ana last night it's about keeping her safe now, I fear for her baby. It was a surprise to Ana too, as she is not the only one of course, Jane is as far gone, and others may have conceived within recent two or three weeks. Incidentally, have you any ideas about being a mother?"

She had to stop and think, "I really haven't ever thought about it, maybe adopting if I ever found a permanent mate, but you have brought a whole new concept into my life and you will be my only one, ever."

They were now comfortable just sitting chatting or enjoying the peace of their environment. David found it impossible not to obsess on her breasts but fought the battle in order to give her respect. Jo and Louise join them and they are definitely a distraction for Lauren. They soon found a way to move in close with her and she became the one doing the stroking whilst they obsessed over her breasts. It was a lot for David to maintain control.

Later, they decided to explore the resort and catch up with what was going on. In the pool they found a polo game in progress and the opposing teams seemed to exploit the lack of rules by pulling off clothing, a sight that their group enjoyed for a while. Then they wandered on to reception and picked up some event printouts to take back to the Lodge. They perused some of the papers and wondered what the 'ridiculous contest on stage' might be. As they meandered on, various people said hi, seemingly friendlier here than back in the city. They joined a whole group of folks in the Lounge who seemed fascinated by David's 'family', one or two of the men seemed familiar from the previous day. David asked whether he should have recognised them but they didn't seem to be in a hurry to agree. The wives seemed more open, one or two looking him over closely. Conversation comments led him to believe that his ladies are popular. They exchanged information, promising to meet up at one of the events and carried on their exploration.

As they walked, David asked the ladies whether any of the men appealed to them and they seemed to find the question inappropriate, Jo and Louise snuggled up to him making it clear that they had their man when they needed him. He wondered if Lauren felt they were hers but she never expressed any such indication, although she seemed to keep them satisfied as did Ruth. David did feel slightly jealous though and resolved that the first opportunity he would make sure he took them both. He wasn't sure what to expect from Lauren but she seemed to enjoy stroking him.

End of Consequences 08 B

©2022 Bacchant2

***********************************************************************************************

To be continued in Consequences 08 Part C

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Turaround Indecent Proposal and consquences.in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
Who Needs to Talk A husband beats his wife to the punch.in Loving Wives
Second Chances The wife screws up and then asks for a second chance.in Loving Wives
Daddy, We Have to Talk Daughter breaks the bad news to an angry unsuspecting dad.in Loving Wives
More Stories