Consequences Pt. 09D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day he told the ladies that he had been tasked to search for development sites and would be away but hopefully returning at weekends. Jane and Bree read between the lines and cornered him later to check that he was getting away from Olivia as the report had recommended. "You're right but I don't just want to disappear, I want it to be useful. I am going to change my phone and leave my current one with you if that's ok. Together they went about making him 'disappear' so that when he arrived in the town Olivia grew up in, no one except his father knew where he was. The following day that number grew to two when Aleesha met him and they went over everything he knew about Olivia's time there before she left for Uni. That done he took another look at the development possibilities that he had accidentally stumbled upon during his first visit. One week later found him in the town where Zac lived, he spent a couple of days acquainting himself with the area and then met Aleesha again to get an update and agree the next steps, he was going to take the guise of one of Zac's ex-school friends and try to gain entry into circles where Aleesha couldn't go. They worked constantly over the next few days then David took some time to assess development potential in the area before flying out again.

The following day found David booked into the same hotel that he had stayed in on the last Sunday of his fateful vacation, within an hour of arriving he was sat outside another café just down the way from the one of his last visit. He wanted to surprise her but beforehand he wanted to make sure that there was no one new in her life, he had become paranoid when it came to women.

While he was waiting he went through the messages from home. A few days ago Jane had reported that Olivia was going to the office every day. The ladies were still visiting with her and one night Jo relayed a request asking if she could come back to the house while David was away. Everyone was so surprised that they fell into laughter. Comments like "Is she bringing her boyfriends with her?" and "We will really mess up her sex life." were thrown around. David felt that the decision should be made by Jane and Bree as they were home more than the others. So the duo went to visit her, to see what her reaction would be if they reminded her there would be no sexual activity with men in any way. This was slightly hypocritical because they still messaged their man from the bar, however they did keep David informed more now, if censoring somewhat, so they felt redeemed; well mostly.

When she arrived Olivia greeted them very conservatively clothed and in a manner that suggested she was trying to portray her 'pre-Ana' guise when she was thought to be a 'good wife,' although that was well and truly in the past. Few words were wasted after brief hugs. They asked her about her expectations for any sexual freedoms and she looked at them as if they were mad. It wasn't long before it was clear that she was putting on a show at least for this meeting. Having got past that, Olivia's interest seemed to centre around how long David was going to be away. Both Bree and Jane were both glad that they didn't know the answer, so they couldn't lie.

David had told them to change the internet password every day and not allow her to bring any possessions except essentials. They could feel annoyance seeping out of Olivia every time they said no to something. As the days went by, Bree and Jane reported little orgies going on through the night with Olivia at the centre. Amber absolutely shone every morning and it looked fairly obvious that she would leave when Olivia did, but would Olivia want anyone restricting her freedoms in her own home?

At the Island David saw nothing at the café to change his mind but that wasn't surprising, he would take his time and enjoy doing very little. It was a good time to catch up on the latest news. Following their meeting in Zac's hometown Aleesha had finally tracked down other victims of his rape and once she found one it seemed that all of a sudden there were more. They decided it was time to bring in the police and David felt great satisfaction when they gave them Joannie and Francine as recent associates. After their attitude when he visited, David had no reservation about the word spreading. It would be no surprise to him if they left town in the near future. He wondered if he should put Aleesha back on Mark but decided that would have to wait until the Olivia investigation was finished.

As he sat enjoying his coffee, the sunshine and the myriad of people passing by, David had a growing feeling that too much was going well, so he was due some kind of downer and he steeled himself for it. He wondered if he should fly home for the weekend just to get Olivia off her throne. He decided he would go soon one way or the other, but his contact here had reported that his friend had a man living with her. If not he had been toying with the idea of taking her back to the States to join their retreat and the catering at the Golf Club or the Hotel and him of course. If what his contact had told him was correct that wasn't going to happen and it wasn't long before he found the truth as he watched her enter an apartment then sometime later a man followed in. He decided upon one last throw of the dice before he gave up and emailed her to see if she would tell him about the man. It was about midnight when later, a message went through to Jane and Bree saying he would be home for the weekend so they could tell Olivia to go home, Amber too if that's what she wants.

Back at his home the following morning Jane and Bree looked at each other knowing they faced a storm, the sounds coming from the big bedroom the night before had included loud screams of pleasure and a brief look had found Olivia and Lauren with strap-ons double teaming Amber to her absolute delight. Others swarmed around the trio licking and stroking, waiting on their turn. Jane and Bree knew they were in for a fight but they thought they had at least two supporters but two or three who would abstain.

It went much as they expected, Olivia didn't see why she should have to leave and Amber was loud in supporting her. The wind was somewhat taken out of her sails when it was suggested that Amber should go with her. They could see the fire in Olivia's eyes as she recognised that she had been out-manoeuvred but she'd seen the camera that David had installed above where Bree and Jane were sitting and she decided to withdraw. As they stepped outside Olivia said, "I suppose you think you have taken my place now in my home?"

Jane was onto this one though, "As I recall you were the one to leave, and I'm sure someone saw you having an affair with two men who looked like boys, I wonder if they were of legal age?" Jane was a past master of the put-down and she didn't even smile, her face remaining expressionless.

As they watched Olivia drive away, Bree turned to her and said, "Wow! well done, she is determined to try and get back in."

"I don't know about you but they kept me awake last night, how about bed?" to which she added a wink.

Bree couldn't think of anything better and as they passed Jo she crooked a finger at her.

"Aha, " said Jane, "want to gang up on me ehh?"

"You know you want to be gang banged" she snorted back.

They passed Lauren coming down the stairs and Bree gave her a knowing smile, to which Lauren grinned "Anything for David's champions," she joked. And turned full about.

When David arrived at the house he found the party was still going and wasted no time getting naked. "Are you up for it or shall I call our friend to help out? Bree teased him.

"Huh!" David said, "if you prefer second best be my guest" and after that he plunged so hard and deep inside her it took her breath away, and she fell forward with him impaled inside her.

The others smirked at her, "serves you right." She had a retort ready but decided to concentrate on the hot hardness now rubbing against her pussy walls. "Where have you been all my life?" was all she could add.

David's arrival brought new vigour to the group fuelled by the arrival of Ana and others to join the fray so that they didn't emerge until dinner time feeling very hungry.

******************************************************************************

David

That evening I received a message from Olivia on my old phone.

'What the hell do you think you're doing refusing me entry into my own home?'

I replied exactly as Jane had done earlier.

'That does not give you the right to throw me out.'

I decided to ignore that, there wasn't any point in going over old ground. I replied, 'why don't you get well and then we can get divorced and you can buy me out of this house if you want.'

'Ohh ha ha ha, you're so funny' was her sarcastic reply.

'I don't know what you're complaining about, you have a nice apartment and you can have anyone around to have sex, male, female, or anything else you might want to serve your wicked vices? The skies are the limit for you now.'

'Fuck you,' was her last comment.

I couldn't help a tormenting follow up but Jane looking over my shoulder stopped me at the last minute. "You were a bit out of order with that reference to other vices."

"How can you be so nasty to your own wife?" another voice said behind me.

I turned to see Amber standing in the doorway. "Amber, if you had seen the videos and other things that I have, you wouldn't think I was nasty for one minute."

"I can't believe it," she huffed.

"Come now Amber, I know you love her, so do I, it's a disease, but you don't really want me to spoil her for you, do you?"

She looked cross but turned away and left.

"How long do we give her?" I asked anyone who was listening.

"She will come around. Olivia doesn't really want her or she would already be gone."

I sighed, it was true I knew, but it didn't help to know and poor Amber must know too and be hurting like mad. I decided I needed something to take her mind off of Olivia.

"Any ideas for anything we can do for her?" I asked everyone.

Let's take her out, they extolled, how about that adult club you were talking about.

I swore under my breath, I was really not up to that. I turned to Jane and Bree who both had 'what me' smiles on their not so innocent faces. "If we go, what's the deal going to be?"

"Well we get to fuck endless men." Bree started to joke. But something on my face stopped her. "I'm sorry David," she said, "that was tactless of me."

I smiled at her, I couldn't be mad at Bree for long, there was something good and fresh and yet devilish in her and I knew she meant no harm. "It's ok my darling I know you were just joshing with me." Yet a devil inside me was saying, 'why don't you let them, there's plenty that want me while others play.' I was also selfish I knew but if I wasn't I wouldn't care as much. I turned to them trying to put my best serious face on "Would you really like to if I was playing with someone else?" Neither lady was expecting that answer and neither looked happy with it. They looked at each other and then went out of the room for a conference.

Coming back Bree was their spokesperson. They must have been contemplating for some days and decided now was the time to surprise me. "What we would really like David is for you to marry us and give us your vows and we would give you ours."

"I see" I said, not entirely sure what they meant by marriage. "OK sounds good so far, any other conditions?"

"We sleep in the same bed."

"OK" I nodded, waiting for more. "Essentially we want what Olivia had but gave up."

"Does that mean playing games?"

"Sometimes yes, but always honest and forgiving"

I liked the sound of this. It gave me the certainty that I missed very much. "And how about if any of the others want to join our marriage?" I watched them thinking about that. I helped by saying "What about Jo?" Both their faces expressed their love for her that contradicted what they wanted, a sense of normalcy.

I decided to intercede for a time to think, "I am all for this, we just have to work out how the others are going to fit and then how to go forward, personally I'd like to skip straight to the honeymoon"

The two smiled at me. "We bet you would."

"Has anyone ever died on a honeymoon from too much sex?" I smirked.

They jumped on me and started tickling until after a while I said "Enough, enough, I concede what's my punishment?"

Their faces told it all, what they wanted was outside my comfort zone. Before they could say it I said, "I agree, but on the condition that he brings two equally lovely ladies for me and we all stay together. Mind that the ladies have to be as lovely as you, if not the deals off."

They obviously hadn't expected such a demand so there was silence while they digested it. "Let's ask," they decided and he watched as Brees fingers flew like a blur across her phone.

David said, "You two must really want this man badly."

Jane looked sheepish but eventually said "We do, he's really nice, good looking and that....ooooh" she didn't like to finish.

"Don't get me wrong girls, but why do you want to marry me?"

"That's easy, we love you," they said as if it was obvious.

"Sorry I must be dumb or something. He's nicer, better looking and has a bigger cock than me, so I fall short in all departments. Why aren't you marrying him instead?" I was perplexed.

"You are so silly." Bree said, "we never said he was better than you, we just want to fuck him then you fuck us and take us back for the rest of our lives" then she sneakily added, "unless of course you let us play sometimes."

"I see," he was not sure what he saw or what else he could say, he was once again realising he lived in a different version of the universe. "You know that's not really encouraging, once within his grasp there's nothing to stop you guys wanting to stay with him and fall in love."

"You underestimate our love for you David, it's why we want commitment." Pressed Jane.

He tried to escape, "So what were your thoughts on Jo?"

"Don't try to change the subject?"

"OK let's see what he comes back with, you never know I might even like his girls. Several times. All night!" I teased, leaving gaps between each tease. Don't forget we will be in the same room."

"He is on a, 'hiding for nothing,' now," I thought.

"Perhaps we could have a contest" the ladies smirked "What do you think Bree, first one to ten orgasms."

I couldn't help but laugh, these two were fast filling a special part of my heart. I had had enough and grabbed Bree around the waist kissing her soundly then I felt Jane coming to join the embrace. "Let's go and make a head start," I said huskily. None of them heard Bree's phone later when a message arrived, they had just changed places for the nth time and David was determinedly hanging in there for their climax number ten; meanwhile his brain was calculating twenty one to the power of three. Jane was currently on her back with Bree in a sixty nine whilst David manfully stroked in and out of Bree above. Jane knew what he was up to and she loved him for it, but they had already decided that they would make him climax on number nine. 'All's fair in love and war,' she thought deliciously, and then 'oohhhhh perhaps it will be ten,' as she felt him add his fingers to Bree's in her pussy and then another stroked her little rosebud.

David felt really good by that evening, the message to Bree had been the guy playing for time but he was requesting a meet up one evening at a decent bar somewhere. David thought the guy must be really hot for his ladies and he found it disturbing. The ladies had watched him as the message was read out and they were very quick to assure him that he was number one with lots of kisses, hugs, and strokes. Eventually his stomach quietened and he fought off his misgivings, he had been there before and it had never been good. He told himself that it was by no means certain and concentrated on enjoying the company of the ladies.

*************************************************************************************

Introducing Nina - David

I would never know why I logged on to AAA that night but it turned out to be an interesting evening. On the game page I had all my games to play and surprise, surprise, my friend from the chat room had accepted my invite. Time rolled by as some people made moves quickly and then I was again surprised by a visit from my friend whom I had now nicknamed as lutty, being slightly less than what I really thought and a lot easier than the username the site had given her.

'Come to me in the private room please,' she messaged, 'there's something I want to talk to you about.

I wasn't too sure about this but she was only suggesting they talk so what was the risk, the one thing I didn't want was for her to see my face, just on the remote possibility it was Olivia.

She was quick to the point, "I like you and I wondered if you would like to explore knowing me better, would you like to see my face first?"

"Wow!" I thought, at last I can be sure. "Yes please 😊 smiley," and an invitation came up for me.

I quickly accepted.

"Now you have my invite you can join me any time unless I block you 😉 wink smiley."

A screen came up of a room with a chair in front and a bed behind. I tried hard to remember if this was the same room as I had seen in Olivia's apartment. A few seconds went past and a message came up. 'Are you ready? I might be really ugly you know.'

'You have way too many followers to be ugly.'

'Well maybe I'm just super sexy.'

'I am absolutely one hundred percent sure that you are. 😉 wink smiley.'

A 😊 smiley came back. Then suddenly she appeared and she was beautiful, gorgeous even and she was the image of Olivia. I blinked and looked again, could I be sure? I looked again. Still wondering, I thought I ought to send a message. 'You are very beautiful, gorgeous and sexy,' I wrote. And then I remembered a mark under her left arm that one of the truckers had left on Olivia.

'This will sound weird but can you lift your left arm up?' I asked.

She laughed, 'that's not what the guys usually ask me to get up!' and gave him a sexy grin.

I was instantly smitten. I leaned forward to look but couldn't see a mark. I typed "Can I ask what part of the country you are in?"

'Jersey,' came back quickly.

'I can't help it, I have to ask how such a beautiful woman isn't surrounded by real men at home.'

'How do you know I am beautiful, you've only seen my face and arm 😊 smiley. Can I see you next?'

My reluctance had disappeared, I already liked this woman. What had I to lose showing my face, so I clicked the button that I was presented with and watched her face for a reaction.

A message came quickly. 'Is that you? you're not kidding with me?'

'Nope it's all me,' I replied.

Her mouth went, 'ohh my'.

'Is something wrong?' I asked worriedly.

'No, no, no, I just didn't imagine you to be so yummy.'

'So why don't you answer my question and then I'll answer one from you.'

'It's my husband that's the problem. He left me and emptied the bank accounts.'

'I'm sorry to hear that, was he bad to you?' I asked, trying to be tactful.

'That's question two mister, 😊 smiley. I found out he had been sorting away his income and living off mine and credit cards.

'Ok I owe you one, so fire away'

'Ok the same question back to you?'

'My wife has committed adultery multiple times, she has a mental problem and I have been trying to help her get better but the last affair was just more than I could stand so she's living on her own.'

'So where do you live Mr Gorgeous?'

'Baltimore,' he answered, being cautious.

'Hah! I know where that is, not too far from here I think.'