Consequences Pt. 09D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No not far, I might be able to help you but I'd need to get to know you better first.'

She smiled at the camera and then typed, ''and I had you down as a gentleman, I suppose you want to see my pussy now or are you a boobs man? 😉 wink.'

I liked her sass, so I came back with 'well if we are on our own I wouldn't say no'

She stuck her tongue out and typed, 'behave or I'll take you off my favourite spot.'

I laughed at that. 'Honestly now, I run a retreat for women in the kind of trouble you're in. We are in the process of expanding right now.'

'So there's no room for little me ☹ sad face.'

I smiled back at her and mouthed, "you will fit right in, I know you will." But typed, 'of course there is.'

She looked both excited and frightened, wrapped up in one.

'How about we talk properly and see how things pan out.'

She nodded to me and I asked, 'do you have whatsapp or telegraph? Can you get one of them on your phone, they are on the app stores, either will do.'

I saw her nod again.

'Give me a twirl' I typed.

She smiled, stepped away and turned gracefully then took off the sweater she was wearing so that I could see her figure. Then she stopped to work on her phone, all the time giving me coquettish smiles as if she was up to something. I saw a shoe fly across the room followed by another. Then she looked happily at her phone. And started to type 'I got WhatsApp thingy.' Then there was that naughty smile again 'like the view?"

'Very much' I typed, hoping she would take something else off.

I thought something naughty but then typed. 'You look like you have a very nice body under all those clothes.' She looked down at them, smiling, then typed. 'These are just for you, I had you down as a bit of a prude.' I nearly fell on the floor laughing at that and she watched unamused as she thought I was laughing at her. I saw her face and typed quickly 'Sorry I wasn't laughing at you, it's just that if you knew what two of my ladies were asking me to accept earlier you would understand.'

'How many ladies do you have?'

'About nine, but stop there, I'll tell you all about it later, right now I just want to look at you and get to know you.'

She smiled at me disarmingly.

'Damn,' I thought, 'this woman is really getting to me.'

'You're not some pervert that abducts women are you? 😊 smiley'

'Life might be easier if I were 😊 smiley'

'Giving you a 'hard' time are they?'

'And some' I ignored the innuendo and added, 'But mostly my wife. The reason I was being cautious is because I know she logs on here. Let's try to speak, here's my number and I sent it quickly.

She responded with her own details that I added to my WhatsApp then sent her an invite to link up.

My phone rang back and I accepted her call, "Hi there hunky man," she said, in a sultry voice that definitely did not come from the Jersey I knew of.

"A sexy voice like that definitely did not grow up in Jersey,"

"No," she said. I grew up in a small town in Ohio state.

This was too, too, much of a coincidence, it was the same state as Olivia. "I was there just a week ago". I told her.

"Well I'll be," she said. "That's just too much of a coincidence."

Then. "Are you going to give me a twirl too?"

So I stood up, did a turn and took my jacket off then kicked off my shoes. Then before I sat down I reached across and locked the office door and then took off my shirt.

"Is that a challenge Mister?" I saw her smile. I nodded to the laptop camera.

"You know I don't usually have sex on first dates, I'm a well brought up girl!" Once again she grinned.

"That's ok, we'll have personal sex when you get here, come on a Sunday and you will think you have died and gone to heaven."

"Sunday?" her voice questioned and I outlined what happened on Sundays.

"I've never been with a woman, she said in passing, then murmured almost imperceptibly, "I wonder what it's like?"

Not paying proper attention, I quickly grabbed one of the 'safer' photos I had of the group and turned it to face the camera saying, 'Here's the gang'. Peering around it I watched her take in each one of them and then go first to amazement then to sorrow.

"They are amazing, I couldn't possibly compete with them."

"There's no competition," he said and then explained how their home worked, finishing by saying, "You are just what we need right now."

"But those bodies, they are all lovely."

"I am sure yours is just as lovely."

She brightened a little, "I knew it, I said to myself he is probably a secret voyeur."

"You've got me in one," I grinned, "so let me see what you've got." Then I jiggled my pecs suggestively.

She laughed at my naughtiness and then bit her lip. "I'm not sure now, I don't want you to think badly of me."

"I've already imagined what you do my lovely, I've seen videos of my wife doing it so I know what happens. Then I laughed "I bet we have a bigger dildo than you have though."

She grinned and stuck her tongue out at him.

"OK how about like for like, you owe me that top" I tried my luck. I could tell she wasn't sure, the more I got her to like me the more she worried about what I might think. After various delaying tactics while she fidgeted, she removed her blouse as fast as she could and then looked ashamed.

End of Consequences 09 D

©2022 Bacchant2

***********************************************************************************************

To be continued........

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Lauren: A gay woman who has a crush on Jo

Louise: Former long term girlfriend of a lawyer who lost interest in her.

Amber, Erika, Josh, Aaron and Rachel: New friends from a nightclub.

Rachel Studied planning and development and now working with the Thurlows.

Erika The Thurlow Business is to sponsor her to University

Tania: David's first sexual experience and mentor in the art of 'love'.

Ruth A friend from the ship and an experienced hotelier.

Fay, Diana, Sue , New friends from the Ship

Molly, Kim New friends at the Resort

Nina A woman needing help when her husband leaves her with nothing, gets her kicks online webcam.

Ash A player who preys on married women.

***********************************************************************************************

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Perfect Wife Ch. 01 Well almost.in Loving Wives
Hey Angel Protective mom and her fight with guilt.in Loving Wives
Turning the Tables Sandra turns the tables on her loving but macho husband.in Loving Wives
An Affair of Revenge: Ch. 01 A loving wife is up to no good...in Loving Wives
No.5, Cheaters Cheat Friends that cheat and help each other.in Loving Wives
More Stories