Consequences Pt. 09E

Story Info
Nina gets to entertain more than just her webcam friends.
9k words
4.03
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers

Consequences 09

Part E: Nina gets to entertain more than just her webcam friends

Note: AAA is my version of an online service not to be confused with AOL

Cast of Characters at the end.

*************************************************************************************

David

"WOW!" I exclaimed looking at her figure. She was so, so, then several words came to mind most of which I couldn't say out loud so I settled for "beautiful" again, feeling colour rising to my face.

She grinned at my own discomfort and there was no doubt about it. We were well on the way to being fast friends. Her grin widened at his embarrassment. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed, what's your name?"

"I'm David."

"Hi David, I'm so glad I plucked up the courage to talk to you face to face. I am Nina."

"It's been my lucky day," I said, "will you come and see us?"

She pondered for a moment, then asked. "These ladies, I have to be sure you're not telling me a story to get me into your clutches, can I see them?"

"Of course, just give me a moment."

I didn't know why I was pleased to have been asked but somehow knew it was important if this was going to work. In the Bedroom I found Jane and Bree. "Guys I've had a bit of a surprise while I have been investigating, there's someone I want you to meet who needs our help but she wants to be sure that I am what I say. She wants to meet you on video, if you don't mind, but try not to act surprised."

They both looked very intrigued and followed me down. I went to get chairs while they went into the office. By the time I got organised, I found them chatting away like old buddies. Jane heard me sit down and turned to speak to me. "She's adorable and lovely," she said, "you're right she's like Olivia."

"Just then there was a tap on his door and Jo stepped in wearing just her shirt, I put my finger to my lips quickly and spoke into her ear, "Who does that look like?" I asked. She peered over Jane and Bree's shoulders.

"It looks like Olivia"

"It's not, her name is Nina, she lives in Jersey and she needs us. Why don't you go meet her? "

Jo slid herself on to Bree's lap, introduced herself and said, "My, you are gorgeous."

I saw Nina blush at the compliment and then her eyes widened at how little Jo was wearing and then widened even further as Bree's hand slid between Jo's legs and began fondling her, as Jo had hoped. It wasn't long before the ladies were fast friends and the conversation became naughty as my ladies wanted to know all about online sex. Nina's eyes continued to widen as Bree pushed 2 fingers inside Jo, curled them and then used her other hand to tease her clit out from its hood, Now stoking her g-spot with two fingers whilst rotating her thumb across her clit, Bree was putting on a very sexy show for Nina, and Jo was loving it, her moans, sighs, and instructions to do this, that, or just 'don't stop,' where definitely heating up the room. Jane was getting so turned on that I felt her hand slide onto my pants, then begin to rub up and down. Not satisfied with that, I felt her hand inside my shorts and then took me in hand. She turned to me and said "Shall we give her a show? See what she will be letting herself into." I was too concentrated on what she was doing to me to argue about anything.

Jane pushed her chair out back and pulled me around for the camera's best angle of view and I heard a gasp from the WhatsApp connection as Jane began to thoroughly lick me from stem to tip. The extra stimulation of Jane's action must then have set Jo off because her cries of pleasure made me turn to watch her back bend to a great climax. Jane was obviously enjoying her exhibitionism because she really ramped up the show, her hands slowly stroking me and her lips kissing and suckling my bulging cock head. Then joy of joys, Bree and Jo joined the fray stripping my trousers away, taking turns licking me and helping Jane who was now dead set on getting me into her throat.

A rustling from WhatsApp and I looked to see that Nina had pushed her panties aside and was cleverly fingering her pussy. It was shaven and as pretty as a flower, I couldn't wait to feast on that flower, I said as much to the others. They stopped what they were doing to look, much to Nina's surprise, but my ladies licked their lips to show their appreciation and that was all the incentive Nina needed to put on a full show. Off, went the panties and bra and out came her vibrating dildos. We settled in to watch, Bree closed to Jo who was intent on reciprocation and Jane sat me down, cock at full mast then settled herself on to me as deep as I could get inside her. A brief sigh of pleasure and she began to rotate her hips, her excitement intensified by what was going on around us.

This was great fun and I felt Jane finish her climax with a low moan, her body vibrating, falling back to me, then when she recovered she got up and swapped places with Bree. That was a bit of a surprise because they usually went for round two and I put it down to selflessness. But I was surprised further when Bree did the same changing places with Jo. Of course Jo being the sexy creature she is really gave me a seeing to. As well as accepting one quick climax then waiting until she was ready before increasing speed for another, she said to me "cum for me, lover" and by now I was more than happy to fill both our needs when we collapsed together breathing hard.

I heard another "WOW!" from the phone and a loud, "YOU GUYS ARE HOT!" and I hoped that she had enjoyed as much satisfaction as we had; well perhaps not as much as Jo who was always greedy. It was time to catch our breath and talk about practicalities. I could see that Nina was now very excited about coming and it wasn't long before she asked, "So when can I come?"

"Within 5 minutes of getting here probably," joked Bree.

Nina looked lost for a minute then the penny dropped and she laughed heartily before saying, "I'll hold you to that."

"Or maybe before," added Jo with a big smile then continued, "that's if we go and get her."

"That's a great idea," I say "How would you three like to take a truck to collect her and all her stuff at the same time?" None of them declined so I said "Nina, how quickly could you get all your stuff packed up?" I had jumped to conclusions of course and quickly added, "if you wanted to?"

"How long would it take you to drive up here?" She asked. We did some quick reckoning and answered, so she said, "Well that's how long it will take me and I'll start tonight; my guys will just have to wait for the fun."

"Guys?" the ladies asked, I decided to go and get coffee while she explained about her online sex and the guys who joined on the nights she was there.

When I came back, I checked first what subject they were discussing and I heard, "that sounds like fun, could we watch from the end your on?"

"As long as they can't see you I can't see why not, maybe they would like to see you anyway, an online orgy!" Then Nina asked, "So what's this special thing you have asked David for?"

Jane and Bree looked perplexed about this for a moment but eventually realised and said "Ohh it's our new friend, we met him at the bar and just clicked, David knew about him but then we went back and we were very bad because we didn't tell David and he was cross. Anyway we had some fun with him at a table out back. We like him a lot, he's not pushy, really nice looking and has a cock this big. I was just able to make out something that looked pretty sizable, just Jane's thing I thought.

"So you prefer him to David?" Nina asked slightly incredulously.

"Ohh no we love David."

"That doesn't make sense," said Nina, even Jo looked surprised.

They were quick to follow up "It's just for fun, a bit of excitement because it's very naughty, we like being naughty as long as it doesn't upset David, he is our number one and even better now that Olivia isn't making him miserable."

"Olivia?" came back the obvious question.

"Yes that's the name of his wife or ex-wife, he can't get a divorce until the shrinks have tried to make her better." We'll tell you the whole story when we see you, it will make the trip go quicker.

I decided to make my presence known then by handing out coffee and it was time to talk about the coincidences of her and Olivia.

"Nina," I said, "now you know my wife's name, I should tell you about one of two things that you might be able to help with. Strangely, it turns out that both you and Olivia come from the same town and there are some definite similarities about you." She looked interested and unconcerned so I pushed on. "Can I show you a bigger photo of her?"

She just shrugged and said, "why not?" However when I showed her the pic there was a sharp intake of breath. "I know that face," she said, "let me think for a moment." They could see by her expression the wheels turning in her mind. As they were waiting, my eyes were going from Nina and back to the photo of Olivia and I realised they were similar but not as alike as I had first thought, perhaps it was my expectations playing with my mind I decided. For several reasons, I was glad that they weren't identical, then my thoughts were broken by words from the phone. "I've got it, that's a cousin, I'm sure it is, my Mum would know for sure, we have a lot of family in that area." Then under her breath I just made out "I wonder if she is 'that' cousin" and my mind went straight to her emphasis of the word 'that.'

"That cousin?" I asked.

"Yes there was some story going around years ago, she couldn't have been more than 15 or 16. It was something to do with two boys, if I remember rightly one of them was the policeman's son and there was a right stink about it, him trying to make out it was Olivia's fault. I don't know what went on but there was a falling out and poor Olivia was right in the middle of it." She took a breath to dig deeper into her thoughts but was struggling.

"Would you mind speaking to your Mum and finding out anything you can?" I asked.

"Of course not, it's a bit late tonight but as soon as I can."

"If you can get names of anyone who was involved or might know something, it would be really helpful, all confidential of course." I added the last bit to reassure her. I was tired by then so I decided to say goodnight; just checked. "So you guys are going tomorrow, yes?"

Definitely they agreed, "she's our sex-sister already." I decided to leave that one to them to explain. As I was collecting my things, Jane came to me and asked "I think Jo should sleep with us from now on, do you mind? Is that ok?"

I smiled widely. "That's great, I am glad you two have decided."

"It's just a trial to see how we get along, she might want to be with Lauren but I doubt it. We thought we would take one step at a time but you should move into the big bed anyway, it's your house."

She stopped for a barest moment and added "Master," then winked.

"You cheeky minx I said and gave her bottom a little smack."

Jane looked back over her shoulder and raised one eyebrow. I wondered if I would get any sleep tonight but I still gave her a wicked grin back. Our eyes met and I could see more than just lust.

They weren't too long coming to bed so I was still half awake and could hear them talking in low voices.

"She seems great doesn't she?" Jo was remarking.

"Only time will tell but she does seem to be a perfect fit for us." Bree replied.

I heard them go into the bathroom together, lots of giggling as they were probably washing each other just for the fun of it because they were probably still charged up. I had laid in the middle of the bed when three soft enticing bodies slid in beside me and a hand found its way straight to my crutch.

"Is he asleep or would he like to come out to play?"

I could only think 'I am going to die of pleasure' and my cock did what all good soldiers should do when on parade, it stood up ramrod straight to attention. 'This is impossible.' I thought, 'I have become a totally sex mad human, I didn't have that much stamina before, maybe it's genetic. Early man would have had many wives and sex was probably their main occupation in between hunting. There had to be something because I'd lost count how many times my lusty ladies had seduced me today.'

***********************************************************************************************

Has Ana fallen in love

In the morning I saw them off after Jo had woken us all up in her favourite way. I felt like I hadn't been asleep at all and I suggested that they swap drivers every hour or so to have a nap. The idea was accepted the way it was intended, just me caring about them, and I waved them off after a kiss each. It was Saturday and later everyone else was around enticing me in their shirts. I managed to get Ana's attention and she acquiesced to joining me in the office. She pouted "I thought we were going upstairs, so I took her in my arms and thoroughly kissed and caressed her, by the end of which my cock wanted to go upstairs as well. As my lips descended to lick her I noticed that her vulva was already enlarged and shiny. "Ho, ho, ho, I see that someone started earlier."

"Fuck yes, it was Erika and Rachel, those girls have got so much energy and enthusiasm."

"Tell me about it," I said smiling.

Of course we took our meeting straight upstairs and I revelled at being alone with her, the centre of her attention and sensuality. She made me feel somehow as if I was the most important person in the world to her. I was sure that wasn't true but I liked it anyway. This time we made love, I savoured the opportunity to just touch and feel every part of her body, every nook and cranny, of course every erogenous zone known to me and science. She allowed me to slowly pleasure her, twisting and turning her body like a cat rubbing herself against me. It was joyous and wonderful and when we were both spent I looked into her eyes and just pressed her lips with mine to show her how much I cared for her. For a while she lay very quiet as if she needed to do a lot of thinking and I let her have her time. Then when she seemed to have reconciled her thoughts or perhaps given up on them, I said. "May I tell you how I feel right now?" For a moment she looked a little scared by the notion and I waited for it to pass. "I see that worries you, I hope not, I just wanted to say how special I think you are, you deserve to be worshipped and I consider myself honoured that we could spend this time together."

She looked at me sharply. "Do you mean that or are you leading up to something else?"

"Ohh I mean every word, I have things to talk to you about but that's not the reason I said what I did. Let me put it this way, you are so self-protective that it's hard to say nice words, you might call it soppy and that's what stops me sometimes and possibly others. Anyway I just wanted to say that, any man or woman would be honoured to have someone like you."

She looked at me searchingly, gave me a weak smile and said, "Ok, what else did you want to discuss?"

"Would you like the soppy stuff first or second?"

"Well now you're on a roll you better make it the first."

"OK here goes, Bree, Jane and maybe Jo have suggested that we have a kind of marriage to make a commitment to each other. I wanted to discuss the idea with you.

A shadow passed across her face, "I have to tell you something."

"I've been expecting the worst so shoot."

"I've met someone." Unexpected and totally surprised, my heart plunged and a hurt ran right through me. I tried to hide it by saying, "Who's the lucky man?"

"It's not a man."

"You surprise me, most of your interest outside this home has seemed to be men recently."

"I know, I met her through work."

"I see." But then thought, feeling hurt. "So why are we making love now?"

She at least had the good manners to look sheepish.

"When will you be leaving us?" I snapped.

It was her turn to look hurt. "Is that what you want David?"

"No it damn well isn't, I want you here with me but I don't want you playing games with us."

"You mean like Olivia?"

"If you want yes, and I was too stupid to see my mistakes along the way, I hold my hand up to it. I fucked up and let Olivia play games with us. Are you happy now?" I ended crossly.

"No dammit I'm not, you've been taking us for granted while you ran around trying to please her and get your rocks off watching her do stuff, don't deny it, you may not see me but I see what's going on."

"And you didn't think to put me straight?"

"Well you didn't do it for us did you?"

I hung my head, I was shamed by this woman. "Ok." I said, "guilty as charged, what's my punishment?"

She grinned sadistically. "Sentence will be reviewed and the court will be reconvened after further fucking tomorrow. "You're really not so bad for a man and I love you."

"But" I started.

She stopped me, "Let me ask you this." I waited wondering what could possibly come next. "If I married someone else or at least committed to them would you object so much if I continued living with you; with my wife."

I thought about it. "There's all kinds of changes I could do at the new place to accommodate you, I'll have to think about it but a man would require some degree of separation. That would be difficult but a woman perhaps less so dependent on her attitude."

"You'd want me to stay even if I was with someone else?"

"My first instinct would be to say, 'damn right I would' but of course I'd have jealousy issues. If you're having a mono relationship, I assume we would have to give both sides privacy. Does that seem fair? But I'll make it work if you want to stay."

She tipped her head slightly, assessing, wondering. "There's a lot of variables, I need to think. How about more fucking, then later we can talk more?"

I smiled at her ruefully. "Of course, but aren't you two-timing your new love?"

"Yes I am, but she doesn't know yet that I might keep her."

"Aha, playing your cards close to your chest." I reached out and tweaked her nipples. "Now you've started, you better put your fingers and tongue to good use, I'm ready for you." Then I grinned, "there's just one more thing" as I continued to play with both nipples now.

"Mmmmmm?" she questioned distractedly.

We have a new hottie coming to join us, by happenstance she comes from Olivia's town, they are some kind of cousin. Anyway she remembers some kind of scandal when Olivia was maybe fourteen or fifteen involving her and two boys. Knowing Olivia they were caught behind a hedge or something with one in each of her hands. So anyway, one was the policeman's son and he tried to make her out to be the villain of the piece. It sounds like a possible traumatic event to me, did she ever say anything to you?"

I'll have to think about it, let it lie there for a while. Why does it matter to you David? She's gone but you keep returning to her?"

"I know what you mean," I accepted. "Look I didn't want to tell you that I've been trying to get a divorce but the lawyers are saying that because I promised to take care of her then it wouldn't sit well with the Judge, until such time as the problem is under control or she is beyond treatment. I think what they are saying is that any signature of hers right now couldn't be trusted and until the Doc's make up their mind she can't be put under the courts protection. My man is trying to get a power of attorney appointed for her so that she can't interfere with the business or this house.

"That's not good is it?"

"Nope, I've been trying hard to shake loose from her but it keeps coming back to bite me so I've been doing all I can to get it resolved and be free."

"Does it still hurt much?"

bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers