Consequences Pt. 09E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it does but less and less each time she puts another nail in. I honestly believed it was just this demon she talks about trying to get her free from my restriction. But that can't be true because she has that freedom now, yet she still keeps digging at us like that visit while I was away. Now it's just become a battle to break free. I will always love her but my god she's making it hard even to be kind to her."

"What were you really up to while you were away, escaping from her or was it work?"

"A bit of both and something else. I've been having Zac investigated, Aleesha found out some stuff and we met in the area, there were places I could go that she couldn't that then led on to other possibilities. I am pleased to say we think we've got him now."

"Wow! you were busy."

"That's part of it, I went down to Olivia's town to do some investigating and then met Aleesha again to set some more things in progress. I was also there again because I had spotted a possible second project to follow on after this one finishes so the business side was true. Then I flew back to the Island and booked into the Hotel I stayed in on that Sunday night."

Now she was really surprised and intrigued.

"I am only telling you this so I can get inside your little pussy or maybe that tight rosebud," I said, and she gave me one of her trademark sweet innocent virgin looks so I pushed two fingers just inside to stroke her inner labia.

"Let me see, where was I?" I teased her hood back with other fingers to stroke her sensitive clitoris. I continued. "Yes that Saturday night, I fully expected Olivia to do something completely adulterous as it was the last chance her demon would probably have before she came back to reality and you have probably seen the pics and video."

She shook her head disbelieving.,"Ok I'll leave my old phone here for you to look at." Anyway, you know about her telephoning during the night etc, etc. This wasn't a surprise, I made her cum during the evening and within minutes she was back with someone else but then you know what happened next." Ana nodded. "I also expected most of you to sow some wild oats that evening but I got a shock when I woke up the following morning and no one was home. At first I was really worried about you all but then I figured that not much could happen in a place like that, beyond sex. So what was the point of worrying when there was nothing I could do. The worst thing about the feeling was being alone and not having a clue where any of you were."

"So I pulled myself together and set out to have one last good day while you guys were getting your brains fucked out." She looked at me slightly remorsefully but we had been through this too often already. "I planned to cruise along the shore taking in the sights and then have a photographer's walk around the old town." I explained in reply to her unspoken question. "What I did was just immerse myself in the atmosphere of the place, watching the people, taking in the shapes, the smells and the odd quirks of the town." She nodded understanding "It was fantastic, all my worries melted away and for once I felt escaped from Olivia's tricks and games as I now know them. I found a nice street café and sat there watching people come and go, taking photos and then this woman came to take over her shift serving at the place."

"Aha! the plot thickens." Ana said in a Holmesian tone.

"Long story short we had a night of passion, my first outside our family."

She raised an eyebrow of surprise at that "Really?" she asked.

"Yep, I only started inside the family after Olivia broke her promises to me, at least that's when I knew she was breaking our vows. Anyway, from what my lover told me I understood her to be alone bringing up a child, husband having run off with another woman." I added "She was an amazon with passion to match and I could only imagine he couldn't keep up." I laughed "When I got back home we messaged and stuff and I toyed with the idea of bringing her to join the family if you guys liked her and maybe work on the catering side once the farm was finished."

"But?"

One or two of her replies didn't seem right to me so I got in touch with a guy on the island who had been doing me a few jobs keeping an eye on Olivia and the local boys she might have been after. He took a look for me, told me she was tied up with some man. I went over to see for myself, discovered it was true, left a note and some money as an insult and came back home to get Olivia out before she did too much damage.

"Why the insult? David."

"I have been in a very dark place, and I'm afraid that anyone who crossed me has been getting well and truly shafted. As we speak Zac is being arrested and rumours are being spread through his family, friends, employers, and anyone else connected with him that he is a multiple rapist."

"Ohhh I like that," she grinned.

"I'm afraid I've been getting nasty. That Daniel, who Olivia has a thing for, will not be fathering children anytime soon and I was half expecting a visit from the police. But I expect that Olivia has sweet talked him about future sex when I'm gone, she really has it bad for Daniel, don't you think? "

"Yes, he looks very much like that boy at Uni, you know the one I told you all about, I wonder if there is something in that."

"Maybe, but she is definitely not right in the head, the list of her current transgressions is frightening, so much so that I start thinking she has made them up just to get at me."

"Could be."

"I have a whole bunch of stuff about her contacts and most should be scared shitless soon."

"I definitely won't cross you in the near future."

"Well I'll expect to fuck your new girlfriend."

"You will not!!" She overreacted, not catching my grin and then laughed when she saw I was only teasing. So I added cheekily. "This too" as I pushed in the finger that had been circling around her anus as a tease, and reminded her of who she belonged to. Then I found she opened up to me, so I added another. Then I used my mouth for something better and pushed her legs wide apart so that I could worship her with my tongue as well as my fingers. I heard her sigh happily and lay back against the pillows.

************************************

Once again temporarily satiated, I decided that we should take a break and went down to fetch my laptop. Ok I explained here's where the various items are in folders. And here's a photo of the screen I took last night of our new hottie. "Wow," she said. "There are similarities and I see what you mean, a lovely face like Olivia, that is a really pretty pussy and those boobs, she's gorgeous. Ana licked her lips salaciously and I grinned, then left her to watch as much of Olivia's smut as she could stand.

*********************************

I went down stairs and found Lauren working with Louise and Amber preparing lunch. Ruth had gone into town to get things she would be needing for a long term stay, so Rachel and Erika had volunteered to go with her and I was told she was delighted. Visions of what might happen in the many changing rooms suddenly made me feel very hot. Lauren looked at me "I know right, they will spend most of their time in the sex shops trying out new toys!"

I couldn't help grinning at her and pulling her in for a hug. "Got any time for a man today?" I asked.

"What kind of Lesbian do you think I am!" she joshed.

I put my lips near to her ear "A lesbian who is going to get fucked until she's bandy" It made her erupt and sputter and then she hit me playfully but there was a big grin on her face.

Changing the subject while Lauren was recovering her equilibrium, I said. "I've got some things to talk to you guys about. One I can tell you about together, we have a new hottie hopefully coming to join us and the others have gone to get her. If they can avoid stopping at motels too often they might be back tonight."

There was a round of laughter at that and Louise put in, "She must really be a hottie"

"I'll show you a picture later but Ana's got my laptop at the moment." There were one or two wondering looks at that last but I continued on. "It was something of a fortuitous freak accident that I found her because she turns out to come from Olivia's old town and has been giving me a clue as to what might have started Olivia's problem. Anyway you don't want to hear that side of it."

"I'd like to actually" interrupted Louise with Amber and Lauren just milliseconds behind her.

I decided to change tack slightly and tell them about my talk with Ana and I watched as their whole attitude changed, it seemed like they relaxed more as if I had taken a huge weight off their shoulders. Seeing this made me push on with the full story including offering to let them see the videos and photos if they wanted.

"I think that's the first time you have trusted us," Amber said, the others nodding agreement.

I looked at them in amazement, was that true? For a moment I couldn't think, I must have stood there like a statue. "Are you ok David?" I heard from the distance, then I snapped back.

"I'm sorry I have been having these little moments lately, the quicker I escape from Olivia's problems the better." Usually Amber would have pouted at a criticism of Olivia but now she just seemed worried. "I think I've said all I can for now but I can see I've let you all down along the way and I'm sorry about that, I will try really hard not to do that again and I'll see if we can't fix a time every evening for updates if there are any, both ways too, it shouldn't just be about what I have been doing. The long and the short is that whilst I have to apologise for being obsessed by Olivia's antics I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel to aim for, it doesn't mean you have to lose her, it's just about taking away her dominance over me."

I moved on quickly "I hope you guys like our new hottie, by sheer coincidence she comes from the same town as Olivia. I won't tell you too much about how we met, except let's just say I was running down an online lead of what Olivia was up to and their usernames are very similar. I'll leave that to you to discover from her, she is not the type to hold back I think. Her husband ran off after cleaning her out and leaving her in debt so you can see she needs us but as yet I don't know much more , so let me know if you find out anything of the juicy sexy variety. "OK now the personal stuff, you first Lauren?" I asked thinking she might be the easiest as I nodded towards the office.

**************************************************************************************

"Right I'm sure this won't affect your thinking but I am telling you because I feel we have a connection." I looked at her seeking a reaction but she just smiled and nodded. Her breasts were definitely making me feel horny covered by just a shirt so I tried to get her to sit on my lap but she refused. "Ut, Ut,Uhh," she wagged a finger, "we'll never get anything done."

Trying to look hard done by, I continued telling her about Bree and Jane.

She listened intently, then asked, "Suppose I wanted to marry someone else here or outside?"

So I gave her roughly the same I had given Ana. She seemed happy at that but followed up, "so supposing I want to bring a wife in, would you expect to come visit me?"

"Ohh that's a difficult question" I reached to touch her, "Yes, because I have feelings for you and you know I love our connection, but I guess your partner would want exclusivity."

"It's simple to you huh?"

"Nooo, there's all kinds of things to think about. Would you want to keep her separate? Where would she be if I came visiting? That's if I was allowed to of course. How would your relationship change with the others? There's a very long list for you to think about but it's made me think about how the new place should be planned to accommodate future changes. Have you found someone?"

"No I just wanted to know, things have been a bit strange lately but I think our chat today has given us a better idea of what's going on. We want to be supportive of you David but we can't if you're going off half cock."

"You don't know the half of it and I told her about Zac and one or two other things in more detail" She looked slightly stunned. So I took advantage to pull her into my arms and kissed her. It was the first time I had done that, usually there was a slow sensual game we played but what the heck I decided. When I let her go she looked slightly distracted. "I don't think I said you could do that David." She smirked, then reached forward and kissed me back, but this time I took liberties and she moaned a little. I was so relieved that I might be losing her that I rushed her up to the bedroom giving no chance to change her mind.

By the time we came down a certain part of me was feeling a bit sore, but otherwise really happy, I had a thing for Lauren that wouldn't let go. I asked Amber and Louise if we could get together a little later and they smirked knowingly,

"I want to make sure you have my full attention," I said suggestively. "Would you like me to talk to you singly or as a threesome?"

"That depends on what you want to do with us," Louise said suggestively.

"Well let's do an outline then we can take it from there later, how does that sound?"

It seemed to be acceptable so I told them about Bree and Jane and about the type of questions I had had about bringing in a permanent partner from outside.

Both girls looked a bit undecided about what to say next. I tried to help. "I'm not telling you this to get you to make a decision, I just want to get things back to the way they were and start with honesty." That hadn't done the trick so I tried one more thing. "I think that Bree and Jane have an ulterior motive as well as being true to each other," and I told them about the guy in the bar, "but keep that to yourselves please."

"How does that work with a marriage commitment?" Louise wondered.

"I think it's them compartmentalising guilt," I said, "they want something that will stop them in the future, stop naughty ideas mostly whereas right now they don't have that and they really have a thing for this guy. I thought I was going to lose them and then they walked in and asked to get married, you could have knocked me over with a feather."

More than anything else, it seemed to me that the ladies were crystalizing their own ideas about the future. I gave them a while to think and then prompted. "Any questions, ideas or reactions or would you rather wait?"

Again there was no answer. "Would it be too personal for me to ask questions of you together?"

Louise must have been in a very sassy mood because she said, "You'll be much too busy with us later to want to talk," and she gave me the naughtiest look I had ever seen on her face.

I got my revenge asking, "OK Louise, are you happy here, any complaints?"

She surprised me with a very forthright and helpful answer. "I'll be honest David, I never had any idea that I would love sex with women so much until I came here but I do miss a man sometimes. I would like to feel you more often between my legs."

My, I thought, she is being very forthright today. "Message received and understood" I said, with a wink and a smile that I hoped she would see as promising.

"Same question to you Amber but first I'm sorry about Olivia, I know you really like her and she's been hurtful."

"I won't lie, I feel really hurt that she didn't want me with her. I keep telling myself it wasn't personal."

I nodded my agreement but thought better than to speak.

"I am really happy that you came and talked to us, it was about time. I've been feeling like a bit of an outsider I suppose, but I understand that I came here for a different reason than the others and I was unlucky. I want to know whether you personally want me here, I need to feel wanted. Everyone's been very friendly but I also need to find my place within the group. And Louise has been a really good friend helping me."

I was getting a look from Louise that said, "Put this right mister."

"First of all," I said. "I really want you to be with us and I promise to make more time for you. I need both of you around me more so that we fall into things together and if you can help me with that I would really appreciate it. I will admit that I have always seen you as needing Olivia and not me, so I kind of held back. That's all changed now and I was expecting you to decide to go with Olivia or to leave for your old life. I completely understand how utterly destroying Olivia can be. I would really like to help you through it."

"I don't want to go, David, but I want to be more involved, doing things that matter."

"And on the personal side how are you feeling?"

"Ohh I'll get over it," she sighed and my heart went out to her.

It didn't fool me for one minute of course. "Don't give me that," I said, getting to my feet. I took her in my arms and for the next several seconds tried to make her feel safe and wanted."

Louise looked on with gratitude, he had done exactly what she had hoped he would say and do, she had always admired him even when she was with James and now she was trying hard not to fall for him.

***************************************************************************

David

I heard from Jane later that morning, just to let me know all was well, I could hear giggling in the background so I couldn't help wondering. I asked what was happening and she turned the phone camera on to show me Jo and Bree tickling Nina mercilessly.

"What's going on?"

"She was warned that if she didn't stop worrying about her debts we would punish her, so she's being punished, as yet she still has her clothes on but not for long if Jo gets her way." Then she added "Jo also discovered a bunch of dildo's and vibrators in her bag to bring with her. Did you know that Jo brought a toy or two? When she sees what Jo's brought she'll probably throw them away."

I laughed heartily, that sounded just like Jo, and Jane joined me laughing, before stepping somewhere private to ask. "Have you thought about her debts David?"

"I have, we have to stop the interest accruing as soon as possible. See if you can find out how much she owes will you?"

Jane agreed then asked. "Any news on your end?"

"Well I have had long 'clear the air' chats with Ana, Lauren, Amber and Louise. Just got to finish up with Amber and Louise."

"Getting sore are you?" Jane interposed.

"Yep, you've got me."

"You be gentle with our asset, it might be needed after we get back, if Jo hasn't made us all sore by then."

I laughed, "I could definitely rise to those scenes."

"I know lover, you will be getting plenty of teasing in the coming weeks that's for sure."

"I can't wait."

"How is our marriage proposal going?"

"Good, I spoke to Ana and she says she has met someone else, a woman. I also mentioned it to some of the others but didn't get any feedback."

"That news about Ana is a surprise."

"I know, me too. But she doesn't seem to have ideas of leaving, more wanting to know how an outside relationship would work within our set-up."

"It's a good question, it might be easier in our new home."

"Yes I agree, but Ana enjoys variety in her sex so I am not sure what will happen. Lauren asked a similar question but she was just being thorough I think. Neither Amber or Louise want to go, they both expressed that they wanted to be more involved and kept up to date on everything."

"I can understand that, I feel that way myself sometimes."

"I said I would try to find a way to have daily updates and I've asked them to stay closer so that we can involve them more, perhaps you and Bree can pass on stuff too when you can."

"That all sounds positive except your soreness, you take care of that," she laughed. I heard the laughter in the background turn to squeals and Jane automatically turned the phone camera to show me as she looked. It seemed to me that Jo was about to tickle Nina's pussy and it didn't look like Nina was trying too hard to get away. Jane kept the camera there for a while as Jo proceeded to take liberties and to David's eye it looked like Nina was loving every minute. His suspicions were confirmed when Jo's fingers slid inside Nina's pussy and she started massaging her inner folds and her clit with great expertise, then Nina squealed "Ohh fuck, yessss!"