Consequences Pt. 10B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They embraced as they parted and she said, "I love you, you will always be my man whatever happens."

That night Lauren drew him to the big bed, and the others joined them cuddling and essentially just being together and supportive, he didn't ask if anyone else was home. He had mixed feelings about Ana, he did really want her to be happy and something told him that Zoe was going to be good for her. Lauren did a very un-Lauren thing when she was first to snuggle up against him. "Leave everything here to me," she whispered casually, playing with the hairs on his chest, "let me watch your back."

He kissed her softly, but she was never quite sure what to do with him. He whispered, "Thank you, when we get a moment I'll bring you up to speed and perhaps you'll keep everyone else in the loop, I wish I could have you home here full time." She smiled at that but he could see that she hadn't considered such an option. "If you need to take any time off I'll make up your money," he added.

She looked at him like he was nuts. "You don't need to do that." She emphasised.

"Let me," he said, "I won't feel that I am abusing you if I have to ask you to go flying off somewhere. You have a good head on your shoulders and I would like to rely on you. Can I do that?" her eyes were slightly misty as she said, "Of course."

They were relaxing relatively early and it made him appreciate the variety of things the different ladies liked to do, other than sex! Nina was getting to know Rachel and Erika and was showing them what was on offer at the AAA site. He had visions of on-cam orgies, so he got everyone to agree 'no faces' online of anyone other than themselves, while in the house. It wasn't that he minded them doing whatever they liked but after the issue with Rose he became very aware of what the outside world might see and seeing two people in one place might lead to consequences. He was probably being over cautious but as yet none of them had complained. He heard giggling about a girl on girl scene and that seemed pretty harmless, he was more concerned if someone who was in the public eye like himself was seen and thus lead the wrong person to their haven. So basically it was ok as long as he was kept out of it. In the end they decided that it was a matter of asking the person concerned but they agreed that his face must be kept out.

*****************************************************************************

Investigations hot up.

David

The morning came and Jo woke me with her usual good attention to me and I found myself looking at Laurens head on my chest and her magnificent boobs squished against me, Ruth was on my other side. Nina, Erika and Rachel had ended up asleep in a general tangle and the laptop had gone into hibernation. I couldn't help giving Lauren a kiss on the parts of her head and shoulder that my head could reach and she gave me a contented sigh. I chanced on letting my hand stroke the parts of her back and buttocks that I could reach and no complaints came forth so I kept doing it. Meanwhile Jo had me at full mast, her eyes looking upward into mine as she sucked on me like a lollipop. I mouthed to her, "Ride me," and she smiled and took full advantage. Meanwhile Lauren seemed to move subtlety so that more of her breasts were approachable, she and I had a mutual adoration, me licking and stroking her breasts and she enjoying me doing it. It was a strange but very close relationship, she was very much into females but she liked to turn to the wild side every once in a while and have me take her. She was very tight inside and I found sex with her wonderfully sensual but controlling myself from ejaculating too soon was extremely difficult.

I was shooed out of the house early, idly chatting and sounding them out about whether Aleesha was one of the family from the point of view of sex. The response was pretty uninterested from the five that were left. Earlier I did a quick update with Lauren whilst I played with her breasts and Jo was intent on trying to achieve a world record for the number of orgasms in one ride. I went into the office and began watching what Olivia did with her keys. I found where we kept the farm keys and put them on a hook next to where she kept hers. She went off to lunch and I casually followed intent on checking where she was while I waited for the keys to be cut, so that there were no surprises. The problem was her innate sense of knowing when I was around. She surprised me by going into a café where she went to a table with a bunch of young looking guys.

They seemed to be waiting for her when she joined them. I walked away and back trying to fool her senses and on one such movement dropped off the keys. She seemed to be on good terms with the group because they sat close to her, heads close together and even a fourth guy joined them. I immediately summed him up as her type and she gave him a beaming smile of welcome. I began to risk a few snaps with my phone but it was getting quite complex trying not to let her be aware I was around. I watched her bring the new man into the group, an arm around his shoulders, holding his hand and other touches. I made one final run to get the key copies and then a last visit for a couple more snaps, but just as I turned away she looked towards the front and gave one of her smiles she used to make when it was part of our game. I looked at the group and walked away as if I had just been passing, it struck me then that the whole scene might have partly been staged for my benefit. She couldn't have known that I would follow her that day so my appearance must have fitted with whatever scheme she was playing out.

As I walked back to the office I wondered why I had bothered with her. Yes, I wanted to make sure it was safe to get the keys cut but did I have to snap the guys and her, I realised that I was becoming nasty. I suspected that some of the boys may have been slightly under age and I might be able to hold it against her. Maybe the cameras we were putting in might confirm the relationships. However a sixth sense told me to hold back, my earlier deduction still troubled me.

Good news came that afternoon when Amber and Louise confirmed that Aleesha had arrived and they would be headed home. I messaged back that I had copied the keys and would drop them at home before I went to meet Monica.

An extended overnight stay had meant that Ana went into work with Zoe, so I messaged Ana, asking if she was ok and whether the evening went well. She sent me back 'mmmmmmm' followed by a wink emoji, and a big smile. I wrote back 'I assume it went well then! I'm very jealous' adding a smiley to make sure she thought I was ok with it, even if I wasn't. I was pretty sure that Ana had enjoyed sex in every shade and colour at some time or other, so their relationship must have been the plus factor, and despite myself I was pleased for her.

'I will see you later, Zoe says she will drop me at home' she added with another smiley.

I wrote back, 'Look forward to it, I want all the details."

"Maybe if you're extra good" she replied.

'I do believe you are being naughty,' I wrote, and she sent a wink back. She was in an extremely good mood. And all of a sudden I was myself again.

My evening with Monica was extremely convivial, we enjoyed each other's company even though the subject matter was raw. I softened the Olivia story as much as I could without pasting over the cracks. She nodded gravely a lot and finally she said "Since she's been back in the office I have sensed that something is very off, she is not behaving the same and she disappears off who knows where or stays late for no apparent reason. I don't like to pry but I am becoming worried."

When I arrived home and walked through the door I was hit by a body that jumped into my arms and passionately kissed me, you're the best, I love you, thank you. I smiled into my kiss and my hand was taken and I was dragged upstairs. We were both still in work clothes and went straight into the shower and then it began. I heard the very erotic story of how Zoe and Ana seduced each other, how it was slow and sensuous and so, so, sexy. How they had undressed each other with no hurry but kissing each other's skin as it became exposed. All the while our own clothes were disappearing in a re-enactment as I was both told and shown the story of how they showered together and how the spray excited their nipples Ana's and then Zoe. How they sighed and giggled in their enjoyment of each other. Then they played the spray across each-others clit pushing back the hood so that the spray went directly on to the tiny bud full of sensory points, making each other wriggle and scream at the intense sensations. I was having a pretty good time myself as she sprayed my cockhead and the sensitive parts of the scrotum while in turn I returned the sensation to her exposed nub and opened up the outer lips of her vulva to stroke just inside; I was not to be outdone by another woman!

Our lusty scene went on unto she described how she had pushed Zoe forward against the shower wall so that her butt pressed out and she ravaged her with her fingers before going onto her knees to continue, every new experience was repeated one to the other but I couldn't resist pushing Ana against the wall too, also ravaging her with my fingers and tongue then sliding my cock inside her for good measure. Her narrative became stuttered then as she rose to one orgasm and then the other. But I pushed her on, she described everything and me emulating or improving if I could. Their sex had been tender and sensual and loving and I was determined that if this was going to be our last then she would always remember it the same way she remembered the previous night.

As we lay later in each other's arms, her body laid across mine, she spoke to me for what seemed the first time, "Ohh God David, how could I live without both of you?"

"I know just how you feel, I said you don't think you could love more than one person until you do but you know the old saying, where there's a will there's a way. I doubt she knows much about me and now you have to find out how she might feel about us sharing you.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Well if you think about it, you and I are already there, although I think our feelings have intensified since I stopped obsessing over Olivia's behaviour."

She looked at me in agreement, glad to see that I was seeing it now.

I continued, "I didn't feel that Zoe even knew I was there most of the time last evening which personally I thought was a good thing, it meant that she was into you big time, I bet she couldn't take her hands off you boobs last night!"

Ana snorted and grinned. "You could say that, I think my nipples are sore, not that I am complaining, I just love the way we enjoyed each other, it wasn't fucking it was making love, like we just have."

"Fantastic," I said, "Part of me is filled with joy for you."

"And the other parts?"

"Equal parts jealous, turned on and full of love for you."

She squeezed me again, her own heart overflowing.

"And don't forget to leave a little room for Jo," I counselled.

For a moment she was struck by guilt.

"No doubt you feel guilty, but Jo will be overjoyed for you, you know what a softy she is. Just make sure she knows that you still care for her, and I'll do my best to keep her busy."

"Ohh I doo and now I feel bad."

"That's not what I intended, for heaven's sake, you're totally in love and possibly for the first time ever you have that euphoria that goes with a new relationship. She understands that, she falls in and out of love weekly.

"Except with you David."

I nodded to show I was aware. "She's in my bed now every night and wakes me every morning and I am having her with me whenever I can. I want you to know that my bed is always open to you. I plan to move full time back into the big room, sometimes it will be busy like Sundays but sometimes it might be you and me and Jo or just me and Jo."

"Not Bree and Jane?"

"For now, I am assuming the worst, the day they went was not good for me and eventually Lauren offered to speak to them."

"Ohh?"

"Have you ever had leaving sex?"

Her brow furrowed wondering, "Explain."

"It's when someone knows they are going to leave you and feel guilty, so they are extra loving but it doesn't seem real."

"I think I know what you mean."

I tried to recall and describe to Ana all that had happened from the middle of the night until it became too much.

"It might just have been guilt, they are intelligent women that love you, if there's a man they want that's trying to draw them away I imagine they know everything in their heart but can't resist the adventure."

"I know," I admitted, "but Jane has done it to me before."

Her eyebrows shot up.

So I described the vision of her up against a wall behind the bleachers, her virginity being taken by a bad boy while she was still in a relationship with me and how she hadn't had the courage to tell me. I told how I punished myself about not having the courage to intervene or to take her for myself.

"Fuck, no wonder your mixed up over this, is there any more I should know about. So for fun I told her about my first lover and that I intended to meet up with her soon."

"Who is going with you?" was her immediate response.

"Want to volunteer?" I said, my face open to whatever reply she made.

Her face went from glum to delighted in a flash, "When? Tell me what date, I'll move heaven and earth.

***************************************

On the morrow David was able to go into a conference in his office with Amber and Louise, they reported having found out who the boys were and who the policeman was. The rumours they heard was that the boys had taken advantage of Olivia and she had screamed for help but no one came. Then later the boy's father had brushed everything under the carpet because it would have been statutory rape regardless. People felt that Olivia had not been given the help and support she needed, particularly when she screamed for help and people heard but no one came. The girls thought that there was a huge guilt running through the community. The worse news was that the policeman was retiring to Florida in 3 months' time. They felt that this was definitely a race against the clock.

"Does Aleesha know all this?" He asked.

"Definitely, she got into it fast, she was worried like us."

OK I believe in Aleesha, so let's leave it to her. I will ring Angela though and see if she can get anything out of Olivia, although you two seem to have done really well. If I can get Angela to listen, would you mind relating what you told me?

Having received their nods he dials Angela, telling her secretary that it is a matter of great urgency.

Angela came on huffy, "I hope that this is really urgent David."

"We have been sending you information as we find it but we have possibly hit the jackpot with no time to lose. Two of our ladies have just come back from Ohio with news and Aleesha replaced them to try and collect further evidence. This is costing a great deal of money, time and dedication to help your client, he said equally huffily. I am going to get my two people to relate to you what happened to Olivia, everything fits and we need to prove their guilt and get a policeman indicted in three months before he retires to Florida as well as get 2 boys for rape and one for assisting the rape. I need more information from Olivia about what happened and any other events during that time and you're the only person who might get it."

"You could try talking to her yourself, I believe she would respond to you."

"I am truly beginning to wonder, Angela, we provide you with all the evidence and it's like throwing it into the wind. My own sanity is at risk if I deal with her."

"OK just give me a moment to put my recorder on." She grumbled, insulted as usual.

Amber and Louise retold their story and the call ended.

Well its over to her now but to be honest I don't put much faith in her. These people are too intense in fitting more clients into the schedule to really deal with a difficult case like Olivia.

I am going to ask for your patience ladies while I try the specialist who gave a second opinion.

So they spent a good part of the morning trying to get the experts to do something or at least tell them they were on the right track.

OK ladies, looks like we have wasted enough time. Monica has told me that Olivia is in the office, can you get over to her apartment and do your magic, then start on Jane and Bree. They nod and exit the door with a quick peck on David's lips. Suddenly he had a thought, calling them back, can you be ready to meet me at Olivia's flat at short notice., I saw her in a café having a meeting yesterday with these folks and he showed them the photos on his phone. Looking at them, I bet you can guess what's in my mind. I'll send these to both your phones. Work out a good position to get photographs into Olivia's flat. I have a feeling that I am going to get one of her calls soon, as she saw me looking into the Cafe. She's been quiet for a while but Monica tells me she was worried by Olivia's strange behaviour, leaving in the afternoons and or staying on late. We know why she's been staying late because I found her doing online sex from the office. She has been using the office internet to avoid being found. Now I found her, she'll be looking for something else. I honestly believe she thinks she is in some kind of war with me. We need to keep her alive until we can get the shrinks to act or at least keep her out of the gutter.

The ladies nodded and disappeared fast to collect the equipment they would need.

David phoned Lauren to catch up with her. The first thing she said was "I take it Ana had a good night then?"

"You think? She's in love big style."

"Not leaving yet?"

"Don't know, she has to decide how to tell her girlfriend about us, she's not sure how she will react to sharing."

"Just you or all of us?"

"Me mainly but I think, Jo for sure."

"Yes, that makes sense."

David ran down what happened that morning, about the report and discussions with shrinks.

"That's all my news, I'll leave you to tell me if there's anything urgent that needs doing, otherwise I'll assume you have everything in hand. One thing you can do is call Amber or Louise and let them know anything that might help them."

"How are you doing David? You know what I am talking about."

"Can't lie, I have had some close moments but I can't help enjoying Ana's joy."

"We noticed! and the screams of pleasure later!"

"Oops sorry about that!"

"No problem wouldn't be the same place without some, most nights."

"Anything else?"

"You haven't spent much time with Rachel and Erika lately, Erika is at a loose end waiting to go off to Uni."

"Where is Erika?"

"Should be at home."

"Great I'll see her now."

"I'll also talk to Rachel, we have a new project in the pipeline, Amber and Louise were doing some background research before the Olivia thing blew up, do you think Rachel will mind going back to Ohio perhaps the week after next?"

"Give her some loving in the next few days and she'll be delighted to have the responsibility, might want to send someone with her though."

"Anything else?"

"Nope."

"How about you? Got room for a bit more loving from this man, maybe of the intimate kind?"

"You Horn dog!, always trying to get into my pussy, but maybe if you keep being good."

"I'm taking over the big bedroom, I'd love to find you in it whenever you feel the need."

"I don't know, I'm not that kind of lesbian."

"You know how I feel about you, it's a permanent invitation."

"You know I love the girls."

"I do my darling and maybe I'll come visit sometimes."