Consequences Pt. 11A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************************

Olivia

I am so full of conflicting feelings, Angela says 'that is to be expected' but it doesn't help. I have this feeling of wanting to be close to David again but at the same time the lust that has overridden my life distracts me. David says it is good progress that I even recognise it. It made our conversation about the reunion much easier than I expected. Then he said that he would find another woman for himself and a big part of me didn't want that. What a mess I am?

'I have just remembered some things he said that suggested that he has been watching me, surely not! He's been busy and Ana told me he has been away a lot. If he knows everything, why am I still here and do I really want to know.'

**************************************************************

David

I managed to get a suite and we are on our way, they promised me a large bed and a lounge that has a futon. Olivia seems a little excited though some of her behaviour could be put down to worry. I emailed her parents saying that we were coming for the reunion and would drop in to see them sometime. I wasn't specific, not knowing what could happen for Olivia. I suppose there were people out there that she considered a missed opportunity in her teens and has wondered about. I just hoped they wouldn't be too noisy if they decided to bring a party atmosphere to our suite.

***************************************************

Olivia

My stomach is doing somersaults, it's been a long time since I was here. I am worried about seeing people from the past, of course I remember the attraction to some of them back then and how it all went wrong after that policeman's Son forced me. Will they all see me as something broken and dirty like David does. I am so glad he is here with me though. I know he says he can't wait to get rid of me but the trip so far has reawakened a memory in me of times we shared before, and somehow I know he won't let anything bad happen to me.

*********************************************

David

Olivia doesn't look happy when I don't unpack my stuff, but I'm not sure what she expects. I don't have any doubts that she won't come home alone tomorrow night even if it's just to perpetuate the 'party atmosphere' a little longer. If no one comes back then she can always cuddle up if she wants, I'm easy either way. The point is that I am determined to be ready for anything. If I need to get out I don't want to be packing in the middle of the night.

*****************************************************************************************

Olivia

It seems wrong when David assumes that we won't end up in bed together. Even though I knew he might, it still leaves me with a deep sadness that I haven't been getting before. I have learnt over the past week just how awful I have been as Angela has been helping me face it. She says that my mind has been suppressing anything that got in my way or was unpleasant or inconvenient, most especially my relationship with David. She and David are both convinced that it was something in my early life that was making me that way, whatever is suppressing my old memories is also playing havoc with new memories that are inconvenient. This may be true but I think that my sex drive is something different, but maybe that's just a convenient argument from my dark side.

***********************************

David.

The first event of the reunion is an informal gathering, there is snack food and light drinks and is intended for people to get to know each other again before the 'celebrations' Saturday night. There will be a fundraising auction at some point too but I haven't been paying that much attention. The organisers seem determined to make the gathering a success because they quickly move ex-scholars into the hands of someone from the same year who will take them around to meet old friends. It isn't too long before Olivia becomes the centre of attention and I look for a place to hide, spotting an empty table in the corner just as we came in, I tap on Olivia's shoulder, point to the table, and say, "I'll be at that table, see you later" She is fully occupied and nods, but I doubt she hears everything I said, I'll be visible so she can find me if she wants.

**************************************************

Olivia

I'm having a ball. The organisers have been great, introducing me to other people from the same year. There doesn't appear to be anyone I remember well but I'm surrounded by people and we are chatting about old times. I have also gained some admirers who are close by. I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard David say something then before I could take it all in I turned and he was gone. I couldn't blame the poor guy. My circle of acquaintances seem fine enough, I am comfortable and my admirers include two nice looking guys who seem to be taking care of me. They all have tales of their careers as if it is a requisite of such events. I can't say I mind too much unless they start bragging. Then I spotted a particular tall guy enter the hall. I recognise him but somehow think he might be different from school days because I can't put a name to him. He is certainly fine though and I felt a little touch of electricity as my eyes travelled across his body, 'Yum' my inner self said.

**********************************************

David

Nicely out of the way in the corner I pull out my cell phone, there's always something to take my attention and I soon become engrossed in a game. I had no idea how long I was distracted but someone sat down at the same table, and I looked up. "Do you mind?" the vision asked.

"Not at all, nice to have company."

I soon find out that her name is Abigail, "Abby my friends call me," she said after I had introduced myself. I certainly didn't mind this woman joining me, she is what Olivia calls my type, maybe a few years older than myself but with an attractive face and a very full figure of eight body, I do love curves. It turned out she is a temporary teacher and had volunteered to help out as her husband was away on a minimum 3 month trip to the UK, standing in for a factory manager who had just retired. She didn't seem that hopeful that the Company would find a replacement too soon and then have the replacement up to speed that quick.

**********************************************

Olivia

I catch the eye of my 'Adonis' but he doesn't acknowledge our eyes meeting, just continues to allow someone to introduce him to others. I can't look for long but I cast occasional glances and notice he is gradually moving in the direction of the group I am in. An inner battle has begun in me, David is here somewhere but my naughty self wants me to get my hands on this handsome stranger. I have this conflict inside between my need for my husband and another need to enjoy my sexual exploration.

There's a big part of me that misses David and the conflict is growing, my thoughts are interrupted however by a deep voice saying, "Is that you Olivia?" I see the two guys I am with look towards the voice, irritated at someone stepping in. As I look around at my 'Adonis', I need to take a breath as this guy oozes sexual charisma, but I can't place him. "It's Bill," he said, then he clarified "William Mansell" and then it clicked and I visualised the skinny kid from way back with an unruly shock of dark hair. 'No' I thought, surely not.

"You have certainly changed, something told me I knew your face but I couldn't put a name to you." He smiled and it just added to his sex appeal, then I felt my other friends getting fidgety so I turned to them and said, "Would you lovely guys excuse me a minute, I knew this guy way back and I'd like to catch up before he disappears." It seemed to placate them for the moment and I turned back to his question.

"Husband? Boyfriend?" he asked.

I laughed, none of them were a touch on my husband but I now conveniently thought of him as my ex for the conversation I was about to have. "No, just been introduced to them, they were here during the same year as us."

"Not married then?"

"You're very nosey for someone I haven't seen for many years."

"Yes it's often said about me, so yes I am choosy and inquisitive, a man needs to know if he has a chance."

I am not rising to his bait, not even going to ask if he's married. I spy David across the room in the corner, he's talking to a woman. "There you go, that's my ex," and weirdly I say it with pride, pointing his way.

"He's your ex?" he asked, glancing around as he turned the way I pointed, "Why are you ex's? Every woman in the room is probably salivating over him."

"It's a long and complicated story," I say, checking out the woman he is with.

"I guess you two know what you are about, I am happy that's for sure."

I shift my charm back to him, instinctively to make David jealous and then realise I am wasting my time on two counts at least.

"Why don't we get a drink and you can tell me something about that long story."

"I don't want to spoil an evening, let's hear about you instead," I try, after all that's most men's favourite thing to talk about, themselves.

End of Consequences 11 A

©2022 Bacchant2

To be continued..........................

***********************************************************************************************

Main Characters

David: A successful Architect who wants to start a family, they start to play teasing games to spice up their life but it's getting out of hand.

Olivia: David's wife and business partner, a successful designer working in tandem with her husband. Begins to find her inner demon taking over her sexual desires. Inadvertently gathers 'lost' women around her that David calls her 'harem'.

Jane : David's first girlfriend who hurt him badly. The first to join the home after her husband proved to be a slimeball.

Ana: Olivia's former University roommate and sexual partner in their escapades when not studying. Finds herself becoming disenchanted with the city highlife and decides to look up her first love Olivia, almost destroying their marriage.

Bree: Former Wife of a famous ex footballer, Chase. Ex-beauty queen type who is looking for a new life and fresh adventures after the disappointment of her husband becoming a worthless drunk. Came to a truth or dare party and never left.

Jo : A recluse who always received criticism by family and friends because she didn't achieve expectations. Pretty and vivacious underneath layers of shapeless clothes to hide herself, friends drag her along to Olivia's party and she never goes back to her dingy little room.

Michael : An Architect who studied with David through University. Moving to the area and possibly joining their firm but has problems with his wife, Sarah, who is having an affair with Wes Daniels.

Aleesha : A private investigator specialising in family matters. A tough cookie having gone through her own marriage break-up.

Monica, David, and Olivia's business supervisor and now a minor shareholder, totally reliable and a family friend, long term single mother but heading for a 'fling' with a handsome 'player' Mark, from the website company on the next floor up. Her office assistant is Dee.

Joannie & Francine, Real Estate Agents

Lauren: A gay woman who has a crush on Jo

Louise: Former long term girlfriend of a lawyer who lost interest in her.

Amber, Erika, Josh, Aaron and Rachel: New friends from a nightclub.

Rachel Studied planning and development and now working with the Thurlows.

Erika The Thurlow Business is to sponsor her to University

Tania: David's first sexual experience and mentor in the art of 'love'.

Ruth A friend from the ship and an experienced hotelier.

Fay, Diana, Sue , New friends from the Ship

Molly, Kim New friends at the Resort

Nina A woman needing help when her husband leaves her with nothing, gets her kicks online webcam.

Ash A player who preys on married women. He involves his ex-wife Rose as part of the play, but she's a freelance newspaper reporter and can see a story in the retreat.

Phillip A Detective and friend of David's from way back. A long term single man, known locally as one for the women but as straight as an arrow. He and David enjoy joshing each other whenever they meet.

***********************************************************************************************

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Perfect Wife Ch. 01 Well almost.in Loving Wives
A Tangled Web Ch. 01 An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.in Loving Wives
The Conservative Wives Conservative wives brief fling and results.in Loving Wives
Confession Just telling it the way it was.in Loving Wives
The Great Escape Interesting times on the Intracoastal Waterway.in Loving Wives
More Stories