Consequences Pt. 11B

Story Info
Fun and The Reunion.
11.9k words
4.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers

Consequences 11

Part B Fun and the reunion

Cast of Characters at the end.

Tags: Exhibitionist; Coupling; Sapphic; School reunion; Relationships.

**********************************************************************************************

David

From Part A: They are at the reunion and David has been joined at his table by Abby, a temporary teacher who is helping out for the night. Her husband is away working for an unknown period in the UK. They have a relationship based on 'what the eyes don't see the heart doesn't worry about.' Meanwhile Olivia is circulating and has not recognised good looking Bill who was in the same year at School, but they get talking.

"You must miss your husband," I say to Abby, whilst at the same time noticing a man standing beside Olivia looking across at me. I decide to give them a wave which distracts my company. "Sorry," I just noticed we were being watched so I waved to them."

"Someone you know?"

"Yes my ex, I said I would escort her for the weekend, keep an eye on her, we are partly here to resolve some hidden bad memories she has of the time before she left." I said in a resigned voice.

"By the tone of your voice you're not actually here by choice. Is it what caused you two to break up?"

"There is no quick easy answer to those questions, I didn't want to come, that's for sure, but your company is definitely making it easier."

"Why sir, you're a gentleman as well as handsome." she flirted, completely against her personal principles.

"Well thank you for the compliment and may I say too that you are also very hot."

"Thank you, but I think you are trying to avoid the question."

"She has a problem that the specialists think was first established by something that happened in her early life, and then triggered by something that happened more recently, but I know for a fact that it isn't as straightforward as that."

"Wow, it does sound complex, but I am intrigued so I have to ask, what part of that causes a marriage to fail?"

"Multiple infidelity."

"Ohh I see."

"Look around casually in a moment and you'll see a rather beautiful woman talking to a tall good looking guy with dark hair, they are standing almost diagonally opposite near the corner. There's two guys behind them who are looking daggers at him so I guess they thought they had a chance and he has stepped in, not her usual type though."

We stopped talking for a while and I lean back looking at my phone again and she pretends that I am engaged in something and is looking around the room.

"I see what you mean, and you think he or they have a chance with her?"

"I'd say so unless her usual type turns up or something else happens. Knowing her, she'll take a group home to our room, there's a couple of pretty women in that circle too.

She tried to look shocked but I saw more, there was intrigue and then I saw interest and I thought. 'ahh well, I wasn't looking anyway, odds are she will angle for an introduction.'

Abby was a patient woman. She didn't ask straight out although I was sure she was dying to ask, but eventually she asked if I would introduce her and I was very happy to do so. If she wasn't interested in me I'd rather pass her on and get back to my phone. I am going to find somewhere more private I thought. Abby took my arm as I led her across the room. 'Well played, Abby,' I thought, you're making Olivia think she has a connection to feed off. As graciously as I could, I introduced Abby to them and quietly slipped away avoiding anyone who tried to catch my eye.

Finding a private space proved difficult, so I grabbed a stool against the wall beside the bar that had been set up at one end of the room and was regularly surrounded by patrons. Most of the time there were people standing in front of me so I wasn't about to be bothered but was close enough to respond if Olivia pressed her emergency button. I would know soon enough if she sent me a message as I was holding the phone.

I did eventually get a message near the time I supposed the gathering was winding up for the night, saying 'A group of us are going back to our hotel and Bill's offered me a lift, we'll probably be in the bar. I'll try not to wake you when I come in.'

'Are you sure you don't want to go up first rather than wake me when you bring the party up?' was what I was now resigned to reply, then I changed my mind and fired off, 'I'm tired, I'll get another room.'

'Go to our bed ❤' was all she had time for.

So I sent back a final message saying there was a futon in our lounge, 'I'll pull it out, please use it.'

*******************************************************************************************

David's viewpoint

I couldn't wait to clamber into bed and I exited as quickly as I could with just one quick look back at Olivia to check that she wasn't under any pressure, not that that would have stopped her. She didn't turn as she usually did when I looked at her so I presumed my services were not needed further. 'Only a few days more' I told myself. I prepared the futon, then showered and was into bed as fast as I could manage it, for a well-deserved sleep.

I suppose I have gotten so used to being on duty for a late night tryst or an emergency rescue call, that when Olivia arrived home she woke me even though she was quiet. There was an interval for her to shower and I caught a fleeting view of her body silhouetted as she came out. Then I felt the other side of the bed settle and the cover tugged slightly. I could hear her breathing as she lay unmoving for a while then I felt her turn and shuffle towards me. She couldn't help herself whispering, "Can I have a cuddle please?" I couldn't help swearing quietly 'For fucks sake,' I thought, 'hard luck if I was asleep.' I relented and turned over and drew her into me, trying not to let my unrelenting sexual attraction for this woman over-ride my tiredness.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, waggling her shapely butt into my groin. I swore again under my breath and was sure I heard a little giggle. I tapped her hip as punishment so she pushed her hotness further, rubbing up and down my growing shaft. I heard a moan of recognition that she had achieved her goal and she reached around to position my hardness exactly where she wanted it. Apparently she needed no foreplay as she slipped me easily inside and began to make herself comfortable, for a long time she just played, wiggling her butt around or up and down then savouring the excitement it brought her, I could feel her fingers touch me from time to time as she caressed her clit; all the while my hand caressed her nipple and I kissed the back of her neck. Eventually after what seemed forever I heard her breath catch and she murmured, "I so miss making love with you," then she came with a cry and I speeded up to join her. I held her tight as the throbbing tingles went through me, then I drew out and pulled her body face-down on top of me. I revelled in the feel of her breasts squashed against my skin, her legs stroking for a while against mine as she still enjoyed the after effects. I laid her head on my chest as she always used to after we made love and my eyelids become heavy. Then I felt little droplets on my skin, she was crying and there were little movements of her chest as she tried to suppress her sobs. I closed my arms tightly around her and stroked her back and her hair.

I was woken to the delicious feeling of Olivia's tongue licking my lollipop and delighted in the feel of her mouth enclosing my uncontrollable part, the hot wetness closing around me as she tried to take me whole, something that was a lifetime ambition of hers. I looked down into her soft eyes that smiled as we met and she popped off to say "good morning sleepy head" then she rose up to take my 'morning wood' inside her pussy, closing her eyes and letting out a satisfied "ooooooooh". I now appreciated just how deep my wife's depth of desire went and the challenge that came with it. She rolled her hips back and forth rolling her clit and her aroused vulva against me and I lifted my hips to assist. She was beautiful and enticing to admire and my eyes drank her in before lifting my hands to her breasts to add more stimulation.

We made love, played, and caressed each other all morning until I was sure her immediate needs were satisfied at least for a while, she was like a force of nature driven to more and more sexual arousal. We caught brunch at a local café then we toured the entire area that she had frequented in her childhood and youth. She made a few faces as we entered some parts, presumably bad memories but didn't say much about them. "Let's take a walk by the river." She said with a smile, that I hoped reflected good memories. We grabbed a sandwich and a drink from a deli and found ourselves a quiet spot to watch the water and its inhabitants go by. I felt by her demeanour after we had left the built up area, that the river may have been significant once and in the end I asked out right. I was surprised to see a little extra colour as she admitted "I lost my virginity here."

"I wish it had been me," I responded. "What was it like?" And pulled her close to me to provide comfort if needed.

She looked at me and kissed me fervently. "It was two guys," she said, her eyes downcast, "I thought we were just going walking as we often did, but Frank took me in his arms and kissed me like never before. I could feel his hands roaming all over my body and I became excited then I felt Jamie's hands too, he was stroking my breasts and started taking my clothes off. They took me one then the other, neither of them lasted long and I remember feeling that I had missed something. Then this older guy came by and asked me if I was ok. I can't remember what was said but he helped me find out what I had missed because of the boy's innocence, it still makes me tingle to think of."

I just felt sad that her first time wasn't with someone she cared about.

Olivia and I made love there on the bank, it was slow and sensual and caring and she cried out with pleasure then told me "I love you David, you are my true heart, I wish I made it easy for you to love me back."

I did have a part of me that would always love her despite everything but she was gradually eroding my feelings. She had to get better soon or it would be too late for us. "Am I beyond redemption?" she asked, searching my face. All I could do was shake my head "History says so but every once in a while I have a little hope that there is something of my Olivia in there" and I touched where her heart should be. She threw herself at me kissing like crazy, I had given her hope but I wasn't sure that her devil would share Olivia's motives.

We went back to our room, not having achieved much except enjoying each other. I wasn't sure about her story of her first time. Was it relevant or just anecdotal? I might never know. We were having an early dinner in our room so we decided to get ourselves ready in plenty of time. I watched her sashay across the room and begin to undress, she did it slowly, sensually, almost carelessly and I knew she was horny again so I followed her after she went into the shower room, stripping my clothes off as I went. As I opened the door I saw her trademark turn and smile at me, enigmatic and subtly inviting. I went to her and dropped to my knees, then looked into her eyes, now hooded with desire, and giving me a look of assurance that I was doing what she needed. I drove my tongue in one long sweep from anus to clit and felt her shiver with pleasure and expectation. Then I worked my magic and with a knowing tongue and probing fingers, I quickly brought her to orgasm and then again as the waters washed away the remnants of our previous lovemaking.

"So," I said after we had finished together with Olivia leaning forward against the shower wall as I plundered her. Now we were sitting in our robes with our meal spread before us. "Who is going to be lucky tonight?"

"Well if you play your cards right," she teased.

I laughed out loud at her bravado, then ran my hand up the inside of her thigh.

"Are you sure you are up to what your hand suggests?" She teased.

I raised an eyebrow, not sure but willing to test her teasing, my fingers now getting very close to her hot centre. I felt her legs open, permission granted for entry. 'message received' I thought, as my fingertips found her clit.

Our meal over, I went to finish my ablutions and was not surprised as I came out to find Olivia laid back on the bed. Her head on the pillow, robe wide open as one hand fingered her pussy and the other groped her left breast. She heard me, gave a teasing smile, brought her knees up and wide, crooked a finger then licked her lips. The woman is insatiable, I thought, as I went to her, my tongue ready to do its duty again

"I think I would like that Abby just where you are now." She finally answered my question from earlier, "Maybe Bill can be next and then you can be the grand finale till morning," she teased.

"Until Morning?" I questioned.

"Ohh yes you three will have to keep trying until you get it right."

It was so naughty that I couldn't help laughing and realising that I wasn't offended, she laughed with me. "I don't know about that, I'd like to have that Abby for myself. No doubt there's a few more who will want to feel that hot pussy of yours." I jested.

She looked at me, checking that I wasn't unhappy or cross, so I responded. "It's ok you can have them to yourself. I'll keep out of the way." It wasn't what she wanted to hear but hey, I'm not that stupid.

**********************************************************************************************

Olivia's talks about the first night of the reunion

I liked Abby immediately, she was just my type too, for me she oozes sexuality although I sensed that the guys didn't pick up on it, perhaps because she spent so much time being indifferent to boys' attention at school. So we all ended up at the Hotel, the two men and two women from the group plus Abby, and Bill. I soon got the feeling that the evening wouldn't last much longer, there was an air of tiredness that I put down to journeys to get there. Or maybe I was just losing my touch. More likely I suspected that it was because they weren't used to multi-person sex and since they hadn't had a lot of alcohol, they didn't have the courage to try their hand. I sensed that Bill and Abbey were up for anything and I hoped the others would leave but no such luck and they all ended up leaving at the same time.

So, disappointed, I made my way to our bedroom to find David fast asleep but I was really naughty rubbing my bottom against his groin, giving him no choice, men are so led by their cocks. I could feel he was a little cross but how could he refuse what I was offering, why I messed around downstairs in the bar when I could be up here with David's hardness fulfilling my needs is beyond my own sense. My bad side needed to learn what was really good in the world. I slept better after I had had my way with David and then felt his arms close around me, something that I hadn't felt for a long time, it was so, so, comforting, and safe.

The next day was wonderful because it was just us, we talked and laughed together as we explored the place I had known so well and I did make him laugh when I admitted that I had told Abby he had ten other women back home. "Does he?" She said, "there is no chance for me then." I told her there probably was until she asked to meet me.

"Sorry David I probably ruined your chances." I apologised.

"No problem," he said. "My type always prefers other men or women." He looked at me so knowingly that my skin crawled like he had gotten inside me. It was as if he could read my mind and knew all my secrets. Something told me that I wasn't far from the truth and it undid my newfound optimism for a while.

It was a comfortable day otherwise and I found that I loved just being with him, then we walked along the river bank and we made love again, our lovemaking is so sweet and precious that I don't want it to end. I told him about my very first time right here, the edited version of course, and my man wrapped me in his arms and made me feel safe, and guilty that my demon was set on destroying this special relationship we had.

It was dance night and there would be alcohol, some people would be there who couldn't make it on Friday and there were still some I was hoping to meet again. Soon after our arrival I met up with Bill and Abby again and David disappeared somewhere, bless him. After the day we had I was sure that he really did just want me to enjoy myself, not lose me. He hadn't turned a hair at the jokey notion of me having the two of them through the night or had he just given up on me altogether? Something inside me still doubted and if it weren't for my demon I would know we were deeply in love after the last 24 hours, so why was I risking it.

Abby and I really connected without a bunch of guys hanging around and Bill kept close but let us ladies enjoy ourselves. We danced together, getting a little intimate but this wasn't the place for overly sensual action. We had a couple of drinks (I know I shouldn't) and I made her a naughty suggestion, "how would you like to make David's evening?"

"Really?" She said, "What naughty idea do you have in mind?"

"David loves girl on girl, want to come play with me and tease him?"

She looked at me considering, I knew I was jumping to conclusions. "What makes you think I'm into ladies?"

I quirked an eye at her and she had the good sense not to deny it. "I think you're one sexy woman who is into men and women just like me, you would love it at our home, come visit soon, but I can't wait to taste your pussy." I'd shocked her of course but she didn't hold back when I took her hand and led her out. We stopped for a moment and she watched me type, 'come soon, this one's for you'

"That will have him guessing," I said with a satisfied grin.

"You are a naughty girl," she said. "I like it, but I'm so glad you don't live here though."

"Why?" I said getting close to her in a dark recess.

"I think I might never get out of your bed," she murmured.

"Mmmm" I said, "I like the sound of that, you will come home with me tonight won't you, maybe tomorrow too?"

"I thought you would be going home tomorrow."

"I think I can still talk him around."

"I thought you weren't a couple anymore?"

"I can still talk him around if I need to, he still loves me really, despite what I've done to him."

"That's pretty nasty don't you think."

"Maybe, but he knows what I am up to, I don't get away with much he doesn't want me to." That was a lie of course and as my mind explored that thought, I realised that my assumptions were entirely based upon what my bad side would have me believe. Otherwise why would I have said that, when it was more a case of me not giving him any choice. My demon took over then as I stopped her thinking with a long kiss and began to probe my fingers inside her clothes. She was obviously desperate for me after waiting since yesterday, we played until David arrived and I said in a hushed urgent voice, "he's here." I loved the way the idea of being watched by him really turned her on, all of a sudden she was a tigress, her hands were everywhere, my blouse was suddenly open and my bra undone, then she was sucking my nipples. I was not going to be outdone and raced to keep up. Our panties came down in a rush of passion and her fingers couldn't wait to find my waiting, excited pussy and I moaned out loud as she entered me and began to stroke the parts we both knew and enjoyed. My fingers found her pussy too, she was ready for my probing, excited by the risqué scene we had created but I knew David wouldn't let anyone else near us. We were both ready and came quickly, our desire built up to breaking point. "Can we have him too?" she asked and her idea definitely worked for me, I crooked my fingers at him and saw him come out of the shadows.

bacchant2
bacchant2
234 Followers