Consequences Pt. 11B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, Abby and I paid homage to his body, I am sure we would have been happy to have continued throughout the night. We pleasured him together stroking, kissing, and sucking on him while our fingers continued to explore each other. I wanted to take this threesome to our bed but David reminded me we had a mission to fulfil and we went back in, knowing that we had unfinished business. "David, can we stay a day longer and take her into our bed for a long, long, session? I want her." He looked at me as he once did, wanting to please me, give me anything to make my life fun. My heart rose with a joy I had given up on as he replied. "I like the idea, let's spend the day in bed, the three of us."

I couldn't wait to tell her, I was so excited and her face looked as excited as mine. I felt like we were made for each other, I wanted her with us even though we had only just met.

The two guys I was hoping to meet came to the evening eventually, they were still local and hadn't stood the test of time as Bill had, they had their wives with them and I asked David to join me at their table. We talked about something that may have happened in the past but they were very reticent about it. Their wives seemed to be scrutinising them in a 'why haven't I been told about this,' way. Obviously they suspected that there had been another relationship they hadn't been told about. Eventually the men crumbled under pressure from their wives. "All we want to say is that Olivia's parents know about it, it's for them to say, not us." I turned to David and he had a look of confusion, this didn't sit well with him, it didn't sound right. He pushed them further asking for numbers he could contact them on and they couldn't find a reason to refuse, I saw him quickly input their names and phone numbers.

We parted and David headed for the bar saying he would meet me, but Bill intercepted me. "Have I upset you?" he asked.

"No of course not," I said there's just stuff going on that's nothing to do with you.

"I'll need a kiss for assurance of that," he said, trying his luck.

I directed him to where we had been earlier and sent David a message, "I am outside with Bill, rescue me in a while my darling." Then I tried my luck writing a follow up, 'May I have him later?'

"It conflicted me to type that, but I had such competing feelings, I wanted this man but I wanted my husband more and I really hoped David would understand. The message that came back made me doubt, it said "Why wait till later,? your Demon will do what it wants anyway."

David did rescue me, he was a bit late because Bill had already had his hands in naughty places and now I was enjoying his cock. We were both anxious and didn't delay, he had me leaning against the wall thrusting his generous handful into me very nicely; I always seem to be ready. But that wasn't a bad thing to delay, he would be even hungrier later. David stopped us by calling out for me, saying there was something urgent I needed to deal with. Bless him, I am going to do such a great job of waking him tomorrow morning; if I ever make it to sleep that is. I spoke to Bill, "will you take me to our room in a little while?" I could see the initial frustration and disappointment written across his face seep away at that.

David, my David, caught up with me in the hall, "Was that ok?" he asked.

I could have ravaged the man on the spot, he was way too good for a slut like me and my heart burst with love for him. I pulled myself together, we had an image to maintain of being an estranged couple. "Yes perfect, I've promised he can take me home, do you think you could be busy for a while?"

He actually smiled at that, I couldn't believe he was being so kind and my demon was definitely taking control. "Of course," he reassured. "Now take my phone, make out you're in a difficult call to home"

We rescued the drinks that David had bought while I had my unexpected tryst with Bill, I was still in awe of David's attitude to me and my excitement scale was through the roof. He led me to a table and we watched the people dancing. I kept my eye out for Abby making sure she would know where we were. Meanwhile my excitement level led my hands to wander along David's inner thigh, tentatively at first, he would know that I had moments earlier had my hands on another man. As that thought hit me I felt a wave of shame wash over me as if I was now a different person. "I'm so sorry David it must be awful for you that moments ago I was with someone else."

"Yep" was all he would say which I took as him holding his real feelings back.

"Shall I stop stroking your leg?"

He turned to look at me square in the face. "I don't think it's a good thing that I am becoming immune, I loved our day together but each little infidelity erodes something inside me. I know I could have stopped you earlier but does it matter anymore?" He finished his sentence as a rhetorical question.

"I do hope so. I thought today that we had a special connection, a feeling that only you and I share even if we love others."

"Maybe" he agreed, "I don't feel cross now, just pleased that you are here and safe. You don't have to stop your stroking, I've decided we could have a fun night if there are four of us. Is Abby coming?"

"She said she would, I asked her to be with us tomorrow too if you agree, she wants you David."

"You don't get out of your guilt with that one my girl, for that I am going to make her scream with pleasure right in front of you"

"You bad boy" I replied, lightly punching him on the arm with my free hand whilst my other hand found his crotch.

With about half an hour to go Bill found me and we quietly slipped out the door. David saw me and I gave him that look I used to get his ok, my whole self knew it was more important than anything. He gave me a naughty grin back and then reached to put an arm around Abby followed by kissing her cheek. She responded by smiling up at him with eyes full of promise. "Gorrer" I thought hypocritically.

I gave the poor man a torrid time on the way home, lightly scratching the inside of his thighs and running my hands up and down his arm. By the time he got me in the lift to the room he was desperate to get into my panties and I felt like a queen. He had me in his arms almost before the room door closed, trying to kiss me but something inside me stopped him, he could kiss anywhere but on the lips, today that was for David, weird huh? He got the message and concentrated on my neck until he had my clothes off then he threw me on the bed and stripped as I watched. I liked his body, it was tanned and muscled, I licked my lips in anticipation, he was probably too excited to be any good for round one but round two, yes round two should be good. Maybe if he lasted long enough I'd give David a little show, see if I could coax him into a threesome or Foursome. That thought shot a tingle all the way down to my clit so I decided to give Bill a treat and began to stroke my clit and mix in some fingering to get him even more excited. Could he be any more stretched I wondered.

As he dropped his pants, I slid forward to best admire his package, his cock stood tall and proud and I made things worse by running my tongue from its base to the tip, finishing off with a kiss and a suck. 'Mmmm' I thought, very nice. I could play with this one for hours, so I did for as long as he allowed. I sunk him to my throat then fucked him with my mouth, not too long though before I needed another play with my hands and tongue. I felt him twitch excitedly and decided to slow down, after all, I wanted David to see something of what he was missing. He pushed me back a little and dropped his head between my welcoming thighs. 'Good man,' I thought. 'Now show me how good that tongue is."

'Eight out of Ten,' I thought, as he finally slid his body along mine, 'definitely room for improvement with some teaching by a good woman.' He entered me slowly, my natural lubricants making it easy for him and my pussy walls expanded to make him welcome, he was hard and hot and I rubbed my clit against his pelvis as he pushed deeper inside me. I was really enjoying this, my senses were heightened after a day of fantastic sex and now I wanted more, lots more. He rode me hard and I grabbed his firm butt cheeks to hold him to good length strokes so that he excited my most sensitive parts. He wasn't going to last long I was sure, so I made the best of him rubbing against me and tightening around his length. Don't cum in me I whispered and it wasn't long before he withdrew and my hands went to draw his seed from him. He came with gusto over my abdomen. David will be pleased with me. I thought, wishing he was with me.

My hand continued stroking him but he put his hand on mine for a moment, so I licked his length, tasting myself on him until his nerve endings relaxed and I could suck and lick his crown. I wanted him back inside me soon and never did I work so hard. At last he revived and I brought him to full hardness, I bade him lay back and I lowered myself onto him, reverse cowboy style, it wasn't the best but with a bit of manoeuvring it would do nicely for my plan.

*******************************************************************************************

David

I decided that we might as well wait until the end, to give Olivia time to enjoy herself before I arrived with Abby. She was hanging onto my arm now, her breasts rubbing against me. Whenever an opportunity came I stole kisses that she reciprocated and I could feel that she was excited; I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. "Do you want to come with me or follow in your own car?" I was asking, just when someone approached her and they went into a huddle. Eventually she turned back to me, her face stricken with disappointment. "I'm sorry David, I have to deal with this."

"OK no worries, how long will it take?"

She reassured, "I don't know, not long I hope." I drew her closer and kissed her properly.

"It won't matter," I said, "would you like me to wait or join me later?"

She thought and finally decided, "I'll come to you, I have no idea how long this will take."

"It doesn't matter, we are going to make love all night and then again tomorrow, would you like that?"

She nodded almost ashamed to say as much but her disappointment said it all. I went to the person who was holding her up, "Is this so important?" I questioned the woman."

"Yes we've had a bit of disaster in the kitchen and there's no one else still here."

"Half an hour" I said firmly, "then you pack up regardless or I come back for her anyway."

I asked Abby for her phone and entered my phone and room numbers. "Don't be too long or I will come and carry you out," she giggled which I thought was a good sign. I reached and gave her another promissory kiss, then let her go. I watched her walk away. She was moving her butt just a little more than usual and finally as she passed through the door she looked back at me. I was bewitched and hadn't moved. She gave me a huge smile knowing that I had watched her little performance and liked it.

I gave Olivia plenty of time but when I stepped through the door I was looking straight into her beautiful eyes. Her face lit up but she said, "What kept you? I have been waiting." I looked at her curiously. She simply gave me one of those slow enigmatic smiles and raised a questioning eyebrow. 'Two can play that game,' I thought and I crossed the room to her. I caught Bill's anxious face as I approached and I gave him a smile to say it was ok. Then I reached for Olivia and kissed her thoroughly. When I released her lips, her face had a strange look about it as if she had lost track of where she was. Oddly, I noticed that her hips never stopped rolling back and forth on Bill's cock, autopilot I thought so I kissed her again, then I felt her breath catch, she was cumming and I was going to make sure I was part of it. My hands went to her breasts, then I bent to lick a nipple which freed up my left hand to stroke her clit. She rode him hard then, pushing her clit against my fingers and now pulling my head into her breast, it built and built until with an almost anguished cry she climaxed hard and hugged me to her,

"Thank you David, I love you so much." I kissed her again and seeing a strained look on Bill's face I said to her "put the poor man out of his misery my love." She lifted off of him, turned around and lowered herself back on with a sigh and a private smile. She moved slowly back and forth both enjoying him for herself and maximising the feel of her pussy walls on his length. She tried to make it last but he must have been waiting for a long time, his hips came up trying to get deeper and she moved off quickly, "uh, uh, ahh" no coming inside, and she lowered her mouth to bring him the satisfaction he craved.

Later Bill said, "I feel like an intruder between you, it's the strangest 'ex' relationship I ever heard of."

"Don't be offended, it's just our way, we are having some good times being away together but her motor is always running and she wants you."

"And that's ok with you?" I looked to check that Olivia was out of hearing. "No, but I have to live with it or if I let her go, she would end up in the gutter, what would you do?"

He looked at me as if I had asked the most obvious question but then didn't have an answer.

"You see, it's not that easy with a woman like Olivia, she has her needs." He shook his head with frustration at not seeing an answer, I knew that feeling.

"I shouldn't be complaining, she is one beautiful lady you have, I hope you can fix her. Would you like me to leave?" He suggested.

"Entirely up to you," I said, and strangely I meant it 'just this once I told myself.'

Abby arrived then, looking flushed and harried, she spotted Bill and said "Ohh, have I come at a bad time.

I assured her she was just fine, "Olivia is just in the shower and I'm waiting for you." She glanced at Bill. "He's been taking care of Olivia and is making up his mind whether to stay or go. Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yes please" I'm parched, then she looked uncomfortable so I whispered to her "Why don't you go in the shower and say hello" she looked down at her clothes then at Bill. I turned to him and went to the door, "I'm making up your mind for you, it's time to go." My respect for him went up another notch as he shook my hand goodbye. "Give her a call later ehh?"

He looked at me checking that I was serious then nodded.

"Has she got your number?" I checked then grabbed some hotel stationary for him to write on. "Good man," I said, and held the door open for him.

I turned back into the room, Abby was taking off her coat and I rushed to help her. "A gentleman too, your full of surprises David"

"I hope there's plenty more to come," I joked.

She looked me up and down and said simply "there better be lots, I'm here for a long time."

I drew her into me for a kiss and began removing her clothes, when she was shyly naked my eyes took in the wonderment of her body and my man bits enlarged at a phenomenal speed, she looked at my growing crotch area, gave it a light double tap and sashayed to the shower room. I quickly stripped myself, I did not want to miss this show.

And so began one of my most memorable nights, I watched them pleasure each other in the shower, on the bed, and on a chair at breakfast. The latter was one for the scrapbook, as Abby had declined to sit on my lap saying she was sore and knew what might happen. So she sat on Olivia and got herself a thorough fingering anyway. The sight of Abby stretched out on Olivia as her fingers danced across her breasts, her clit and her labia was so erotic that I couldn't help myself from dropping to my knees to lick her opening. I looked up into both sets of eyes, each full of affection and I felt so lucky and honoured.

During the night Olivia had convinced Abby to try anal, she being an enthusiast of her rosebud being penetrated while her clit is stimulated, or even better, both orifices penetrated at the same time. We were extremely careful with Abby and once she got used to the unusual feeling she seemed to enjoy herself, especially with Olivia licking her clit at the same time.

I think Olivia had hoped that Bill would be around so I assured her that he had our numbers. "You could give him a call yourself but I'm not sure if Abby would prefer more time just with us. She might have to go home for a while to get fresh clothes though." I left it to her to decide what plans to make with him. I was quite happy to spend time with Abby alone, if a chance came. I smiled to myself.

*************************************************

David

A little later Olivia said, "I want her to come home with us David, I like her very much and I think she would be good for me."

That last made me pause and I needed clarification "How so?"

Olivia explained, "Ohh I don't know, I think I need someone in my life who will keep my sex drive focused on you and the others. Nina's very sexy but she's too me, me. me, driven, you know what I mean?"

I did and smiled my agreement, so she went on. "Jane would have been perfect but I think I've put a wedge between us and now she spends most of her time with Bree. You will have your work cut out with those two David."

I agreed and she continued, "What I need is another sexy woman who will fill in the gaps. Jo's very good of course but aside from you she is committed to keeping everyone happy. Ana is in love at the moment, do you know anyone else who might fit the bill?"

I didn't respond so again she continued. "She would have to love me and be honest with me of course"

I looked straight into her eyes as she tried, "surely that's not too much to ask, is it?

"Olivia I can't believe you said that!"

"Do you have someone else you could suggest?"

"Not a chance if you're going to be hypocritical, how can you expect someone to be more than you are yourself?"

Her eyes glistened and I thought for a moment that she was going to cry because she looked so sad. I couldn't help myself, I pulled her half naked body to my lap and hugged her tight, kissing her eyelids and her face and then just a little tickling until she started to wiggle on my lap.

After a suitable time during which Abby re-joined us as Olivia enjoyed the effects of wiggling on my lap, or more specifically my penis, we all crashed once again on the bed. That was the thing with Abby, she didn't hang back or wait to be called, she came out of the shower room, saw what Olivia was up to and immediately joined in, licking Olivia's clitoris which set said woman off like a steam train. I thought I'd test the water and asked her, "Would you consider coming home with us?"

"Ohh I couldn't impose," she responded automatically like any well brought up girl.

"Sorry that won't wash, you wouldn't be imposing one little bit but you would be coming at an exciting time and we would like you to be with us."

She looked to Olivia for confirmation, and she responded perfectly "I would so love you to come Abby, I am going to be so lonely without you, please say you'll come until your hubby comes back."

Fine woman that she was, she didn't make a quick decision, "I'll have to think about it, there is a lot to consider, my job, my husband and my friends here"

I could see her point so I tried "You don't have to make a full decision straight away, why don't you come back with us for a week or two of your school break and see what you think, we would be honoured and delighted if you would come and be part of our new life changes. Her questioning look led me to explain about the new retreat and what it was all about, the upcoming wedding and the plans for the future. We also made her laugh about some of the antics on 'shirt' days. I went to the closet and took out one of my shirts and had her try it on, her breasts looked superb in it as the material brushed across her nipples and their size meant the shirt wasn't quite long enough to stop prying eyes like mine. Olivia had the same idea and we went to her together, she went for her pussy and I went for the breasts and she said huskily "If you two don't stop that I'll expect you to keep going" so we didn't stop and the shirt didn't stay on for long.