Consequences Pt. 12F

Story Info
New surprises & Old problems - A Different Way of Life.
12.9k words
3.2k
6
0

Part 56 of the 70 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

New surprises & Old problems - A Different Way of Life

Tags: Nymphomania; Cheating Wives; Coupling; Relationships; Sapphic

For the list of Characters fast forward to the end.

*****************************************

Looking Back - Ciaron receives a call from Olivia,

Olivia started straight in, "I assume you know what has happened, you guessed what I planned?"

"Yes it wasn't that difficult, you even helped me to know, but David worked it out for himself. I am sorry that you can't be a friend but I have learnt a lot from you."

"Humph! Yea like what?"

"Well I know now that anyone who would have sex in front of her husband has no respect for him and since you know how David feels you know just how bad you make him feel so that makes you vicious as well and it so reminds me of my mother. Just to increase the punishment you risked him knowing about a man who you cared about more than him, that was my mum all over."

"I'm sorry, I did want to be friends, it's just that there are times when a side of me gets out of control."

"That's a good excuse isn't it, you're no different than a druggie or an alcoholic, they all make excuses knowing full well that they are killing themselves but most don't have the strength of personality to kick the habit. That's the disappointment of you, you're a really intelligent, level headed woman when you're not on your sex drug, poor Arthur is devastated he had such faith and hope in you. Of course it's gone well beyond that now and there won't even be a choice."

There was silence for a minute, "Do you think I like people accusing me all the time?"

"Well that's my professional opinion not an accusation, have you returned to the Retreat?"

"I came straight back, it was that or lose the baby."

"I see, that's a shame for you but it was inevitable, it wouldn't take David long to find you wherever you are and eventually you were going to abuse the baby or one of your johns would hurt him. You're not stupid Olivia, surely you know that David would kill you if anything happened to his baby, you have forfeited all rights to him now."

"What do you mean 'johns'?"

"You know 'pimps' guys who sell women's bodies."

"I don't know any pimps."

"Do you really think your boyfriend was bringing guys round to gangbang you for free? What world do you live in Olivia? It's not with the rest of us. You are a prize piece of tail, your man would have sold you from morning to night and when you got sore he would have smacked you one and told you to shut up. They would have put on some lubricant and it would carry on and on, 2, 3 or 4 at a time in all your holes non-stop. And then one day you will be thin and malnourished and your pussy will be all floppy and desensitised and your arse will stop working properly so the shit keeps coming out and they will bundle you in the back of a van, drive over a bridge and chuck you in the water and you will die within seconds and in all that time you won't have climaxed once. What a waste"

There was silence at the other end for a while.

"But he wouldn't."

"Ohh yeah, so how did that humping go when you were out looking at houses, did he rip your vulva slamming into you like that or was it your anus. Did you have a magnificent orgasm like you used to get from the husband you said you loved? Yeah Right, you're just a lying slag, just like my mother."

"You were watching even then?"

"Yep it's all on file going before a judge with pictures of you looking at property with that scumbag and your attempt to abduct your own child to take him away from the only person who loves him. So why did you call me Olivia, it can't have been for sympathy I'm sure because I've got a lifetime of anger to throw at you."

"I don't know, there is not much to do any more and while I was sensible I was thinking about you and other people."

"Well that's something but you will have some very hard times ahead."

"Did you ever find out what happened to your mother?"

"I don't know the circumstances because no one knows, she was just found dead in a room lying on a filthy bed that was the only piece of furniture in the room. I did discover I had a sister though which is wonderful, she is a bit like you and mother but she recognised it early and has it compartmentalised, as she would say."

"How so?"

"Well she has her sex times, first thing in the morning, lunchtime and then evening, she doesn't have a partner yet, who could be understanding enough, but she has lots of toys and stimulus to take away her need so she's doing good on the whole. She has a couple of businesses she runs and that keeps her mind off other things, until that is I walked in with David. I'm staying at her place now and she can't stop asking me about him."

"It kinda makes me feel better that there are other people out there with similar problems."

"I can understand that, I worry myself that I will have it. I can thank you for this experience though because it has enabled me to see that you're just like my Mum. You have helped me to realise that it was all her fault and not something I did wrong. She wasn't willing to make the effort to control her needs, so she never cared enough for me or my Dad. I've spent a lifetime investigating the sickness to try and justify why she left us but I've talked with you and the experts who tried to help you and I just see a form of extreme selfishness, to a point where you're a danger to yourself and I understand now why my mum is dead."

"Is this goodbye then?"

"That's up to you, I like the part of you that was Olivia Thurlow, you must have been one hell of a woman once, so if you want to talk anytime I will if I can but don't get mad if I am busy, I have a feeling the next few years of my life are going to be very full indeed."

"I am pleased for you, take care."

"You too, try to stay in control long enough to stay alive."

As Olivia disconnected Ciaron began to feel a huge sense of relief that she didn't feel responsible or guilty for her Mum leaving, for the first time that she could remember. She will always feel the deep seated feeling of not being loved by her mother but somehow letting off steam to Olivia had allowed her to shed some of the load. She made her way back inside and smiled brightly at the people sharing a table with her as she disconnected the phone. David, Ana, Miranda/Sophia and Elle were watching her keenly, and asked, "All ok?"

"Yep I feel good, I don't think I've got the problem but you guys are welcome to help me find out later" she winked and they laughed.

"Just point us towards the bedroom" Ana enthused, just this once she didn't mind sharing him for a while other than with Elle and Miranda. Ciaron's sister was hovering nearby and Ana twisted around in her seat to say, "Coming up later?" Ciaron smiled indulgently, she felt for her little sister, there wasn't much for her in this small town but that was why she'd stayed here, to keep away from temptation. It wouldn't hurt for David and Ana and maybe even Elle to indulge her once in a while.

***********************************************************************************************

Catching up on what's happening

It is decided that David is going to head home first whilst Ana and Elle are staying to organise the House that's being rented, it's been empty for a while, the family having moved away to find work. They have their work cut out to make it homely. Elle needs to go to see Brynn and find out how he feels about her new adventure. Miranda is going to head back home and find a way to change her life and hopefully enjoy future adventures. Ciaron still needs to finalise her divorce and resolve the trickery that her husband was trying on, Miranda has used her expertise to denigrate the husband's lawyer and behind the scenes their reputation will be hit. In between managing the golf course, Ciaron is going to help the others at the house. The urgent tasks to be resolved right now are the acquisitions, there are three, possibly four from this trip as well as Frisco and the first for Texas is close to agreement with the Mayor, together it's going to be a massive financial commitment that David needs to discuss with their financiers.

Jane, Bree and Jo had been delayed in Baltimore and it was likely that he would get there first. Before heading out, David has arranged to meet Tania and Christina who are in Los Angeles for their Company meetings; he wants to give them first option on the West Coast sites. The land acquisition isn't overwhelming but it is a commitment for significant development work. Another priority to discuss is creating Charitable Trusts for some of the Retreat Homes. They are excited about the projects and want to meet the new friends, in particular Miranda and Elle, so their meeting is booked for the following day.

********************************************************************************************

Back in Baltimore

The down side to all the new sites coming on stream is the mass of work needed to carry out a full appraisal and design; unfortunately, this might need input from Olivia. David decides it has to be him to bring her on board and as he arrives he speaks to the security guard. "How is she getting along?"

"She was fine to begin with but now she is getting itchy and awkward. She tried to go out with the child but refused to be accompanied and eventually didn't leave. I think it's her affliction causing the problem."

"Has anyone put forward suggestions to help the issue?"

"Not so far but people aren't sympathetic since her attempt to take the baby away, you might want to speak to Ciaron." David smiled ruefully, they had already had that conversation.

**********************************************************************************************

Ciaron had described the problem, how Olivia probably needs a diet of sexual stimulation but she might be having problems achieving a climax.

"How can she resolve that?"

"I don't want to say but the only one who can probably help is you" She went on to describe how her issue worked.

David was stunned for a while, he had spent all that time investigating but hadn't realised fully. Then he had remembered some occasions during earlier times when he thought she achieved an orgasm with someone else but when pressed he couldn't remember specifics.

After that discussion, David had thought for a time, he couldn't contemplate the thought of having sex with her again, it would be so hypocritical, he needed to talk to someone, he wondered about Nina. But first he decided he had to speak to Olivia. He headed home weighed down by the task ahead.

************************************************************************************

He found her in the nursery; straight faced she started, "I wasn't aware you were here."

"No reason why you should, I haven't been here long, do you have all you need?"

"Except my freedom."

"You can leave anytime, I'd prefer you stayed and be a mother, but there are plenty of others who would care for him without feeling he's a nuisance and a burden."

She glared at him, silent.

'Well I'm not here for the fun of tormenting you, I would much rather not be here at all. It's just a fluke that the little one was born from my loins otherwise you could be somewhere else altogether. So I'm thinking let's try and make the best of a tough situation, if you want to of course?"

"You must need me for something."

"Nope, the guard just tells me you are grouchy and unhappy, I don't want that around the little one so what can we do to make you happy, you could go out having sex all night if you want but will that satisfy you? What do you need? If I can organise something I will. Is there some lover who can satisfy you without interfering with our child?"

Her face didn't give anything away but she said, "I am bored beyond belief, I don't mean that badly towards the baby, but he sleeps most of the time at the moment when I'm not feeding."

"We don't give you any work anymore?"

"No, I have effectively been fired."

"I suppose I could find something for you to do but you would have to travel with your guard or possibly a nurse."

A glimmer of a smile showed on her face and he started thinking about taking her passport away.

"What's the job?"

"It's Texas, you'll remember I discovered it when I met Arthur and you worked on it for a while." He summarised, "The land belongs to the Mayor, but he has to work on something for the community, so we have been talking about a picnic site incorporating a shallow lake, fittings and maybe an information office, wildlife, and a couple of viewpoints. I have in mind to slice the land in two by road so that we put the Hotel, Runway, Golf Club, Retreat and all the other trimmings on one side separate from the general public. It could be a big one as it's not too far from cities; we may have to divert water though to create a lake."

Her demeanour changed a little, having spent time in that part of the country she felt comfortable there; perhaps, she could even have some kind of social life. Unfortunately, a little glimmer showed in her eyes that did not suggest excitement for the job as much as other thoughts she had. David decided he would have to have a rethink. He looked her over and decided she was just as attractive as ever and just as dangerous. David heard her son move, the others were all out with their mum's today, so he went to investigate and received a little smile. He picked him up and took him for a walk, and she followed at a distance. It was time he thought that he delegated more and spent proper time with the little ones. He heard her steps behind him and turned around. "I will stay with him for a while if you want to relax, is there any milk expressed for him?" Her face registered surprise, 'since when did he know anything about babies?'

It was her horny time, she went through it every day and she had been watching his body as she followed him, right now she was imagining her hands gripping his globes as he fucked her hard. His words had broken her imagination as well as surprised her but it meant that his offer was welcome and she turned to go back to her room. He wandered the house and grounds, it had been a while since he had the opportunity to take it all in, and he enjoyed both the sense of achievement and identifying changes that would be worth making on future designs. In the short time back he'd begun to sense a change in the place, everyone seemed to be involved in something that took their attention entirely. He wandered past the room that Olivia's guard used and gave her time off; she gave him a beaming smile of appreciation. Checking that it was ok to leave the site she grabbed her car keys. "Do you get on well with the nurse?" David asked.

Assuring him that they were good friends he suggested she take some time too, again she was pleased with the suggestion and David went to give said person the go ahead.

At that point David thought there was probably no-one else in the Retreat, then he heard a clang and heading into the kitchen he found the cook hard at work. He left him to it and wandered back to Olivia's room. Somehow he wasn't surprised to find her lying naked on the bed, her legs wide open and fingers dancing across her lady parts. For a while he stood silent wondering if she could still sense when he was there. He wasn't to be disappointed as her eyes opened looking at him, there was no trade-mark grin or questioning look, it was hard now to interpret. There was a frustration and a sense of despair that she couldn't get past her endless needs. He took the babe to his cot and settled him, once happy that he was sound asleep David went back to Olivia.

Olivia's face spoke of frustration and despondency as she again opened her eyes at his arrival. From somewhere that he couldn't fathom he felt sympathy for her and went to the bed, he knelt between her legs and ran his tongue along the inside of her thighs and she shivered but otherwise didn't respond. Then he drove his tongue along the inside at the juncture, licking along her valley to the lips of her vulva, this time she moaned but didn't move. Olivia was determined not to show any appreciation even though her insides were boiling like a volcano waiting to erupt, part of her was worried that he wouldn't see her to the eruption that had been missing from her life since he stopped 'rescuing' her. Her other self would not admit that sex without him was pointless and her better side was so lonely that she cried herself to sleep every night. So now, she was frightened that he hated her and that this was just a torment and he was enjoying revenge.

David didn't know what the hell he was doing, why was he being kind when she deserved nothing but hatred, he didn't want to carry the burden of their failed hopes and dreams and the loss of his unquenchable love for her. As his tongue enjoyed the pleasure he gained from giving pleasure he decided to throw caution to the wind, he was going to have her one way or another. He bit on her clit giving her mixed senses of pain and pleasure, and then he licked and sucked rapidly forcing her magma to break its seal and begin to well up. He stopped for a moment, mind made up and took off his clothes while she watched, bewildered as his hardness sprang out ready. He took his time entering her, enjoying the unexpected tightness of her, then disappointed at having to resort to calculations to distract himself, eventually he found the balance that Tania had taught him all those years ago and he was giving all he could to satisfy the hunger that welled up inside her.

They finished together, the years of experience apparent in their knowing intimacy, the release for Olivia so profound that she burst into tears and her shoulders shook with the shuddering of her sobs. Despite his ambivalence, he held her as her tears flowed until the baby decided he was being left out and together they went to show a bit of solidarity just this once. They went back for seconds after the baby settled and he gave her the release again that she so obviously needed, then sent her off to get some freedom in town.

Olivia felt alive for the first time in what seemed forever, she visited the shops for lingerie and fashionable clothes that made her feel good about herself. She wore some of her favourite purchases as she wandered through the centre, showing her beauty without being slutty. She positively glowed as she window shopped passing her favoured café where her former darling young guys were watching the world go by. In her present mood, she hadn't been thinking of anyone but her ex-husband when two men arrived either side of her, it was those same guys. Across the way were the security guard and the nurse, they watched with fascination as Olivia smiled at her new companions, then they started to worry as one of them took her arm. The guard called David on the phone, explained what was going down, David didn't think they would call if they weren't worried. "OK keep on them, get as many photos as you can, I want to know who these guys are, send them straight through to Arthur and ask him to check their id's, history etc. Stay with them and be ready to run interference if it's safe to do so. Is Nurse Susan still with you?" "Yes she is using the camera on her phone right now." Excellent Janice, I appreciate this, sorry to spoil your afternoon and give Susan my thanks. I'll call Arthur now to give him the heads up.

David knew the other ladies were in the complex somewhere so after calling Arthur he tried Jo. "Jo, my love, are you in a position to look after another baby, something urgent has come up?"

"Hello darling, how long have you been back?"

"Just long enough to send everyone off shopping," he laughed

"I have about 20 minutes left on this class, is it little Sean?"

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers