Consequences Pt. 12F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia looked at the others and the uncertainty on their faces, she opened her arms and they came to her for a hug. They were having too much of a good time on their restarted adventure to spoil it with serious thoughts, when David turned up they would enjoy the road that he travelled, but in the meantime there was a party to go to.

When John left the hotel he felt somehow a lesser man than the one who had gone in, he had met 3 lovely ladies who weren't beguiled by his charm and he had felt somehow shackled by being unable to place his hands on any of them as they paraded before him for his opinion on the clothes they were wearing. For him they all looked gorgeous and how was a man to decide between one excellent outfit and another when they all looked good on them. Well he thought so anyway, so in the end he decided on the basis of what he perceived as the easiest to remove in a 'romantic' situation, however he didn't think they were fooled for one moment and they didn't seem to object to his methodology.

***********************************************************************

Back in Florida David had had a number of 'interesting' meetings with his grandmother and her entourage. They appeared to have settled in well and were extremely happy with their new life so far. From the getgo he realised that he hadn't allowed himself enough time to be with them all, he recognised several things that needed attention including training. There were some new occupiers including one or two who looked keen to work with him.

He explained to his grandmother the issues involved with the west coast cases and she looked very interested so he took a rain check until he had time for Tania and Christina to confirm the financing situation. He promised to be back as soon as he could and received encouragement to bring his west coast team with him. Then she surprised him greatly, "did you see that plane out on the new runway?"

"I didn't pay much attention when I drove in, how's the runway usage going?"

"It's slow of course because some parts of our project are still getting started, but the plane belongs to the family, from your Grandfather's period of business showmanship. We haven't used it much but we have been doing some flying back and forth to the Island. It's not enough use really so we would like you to use it for the expanding program. We are so excited by the progress and some of our people want to have more involvement setting up the new schemes. I think you should have priority along with your first tier planners as you see fit and it would be great to move people around when needed, we thought.

David is gobsmacked for a moment, this would be such a boon moving people in and out quickly and working travel in with normal life could be so much easier. "That's fantastic!" he smiles widely, "When can we start?"

"How about now? It seems you need a flight now and it will give us more time to talk before you go."

"Couldn't be better, I'm overjoyed, I assume you have a pilot?"

"Yes, her name is Honor, she is very good. We will look after the maintenance and staff, it's no more than your grandfather should be doing for you."

"Do you have anyone who would like to get more involved? We are expanding faster than the number of trained people can handle, particularly now on the west coast."

"I know Jill wants to be more involved but I'm not sure how much, she is an excellent businesswoman, we also have Beth who is very much in the same mould as Jane, keeps us all organised."

I definitely need someone to tie up the deals; if Jill is astute we could use her right now, as at least 2 of the projects are complicated. With Beth, it would be ideal if she could sit in with Jane and the others for a while then free them up to be more involved in the sites coming on line.

"Jill is chafing at the bit, perhaps you could take her with you now and spend the flight time filling her in." David's face broke into a grin.

"You naughty boy David but knowing Jill you won't get much talking done."

"Perhaps I should send her down to Olivia in Texas first; her messages suggest she is nearly ready to go."

"Might get more done." Rose laughed.

David decided to call Olivia and resolved to drop Jill off there and fly on to the west coast. That would give them enough time to try out the Jet's bed.

He called Olivia later and she sounded remarkably happy and content he thought; leaving him worrying what she might be up to. Olivia confirmed excellent progress with the Texas project so that the acquisition should be completed and development started very soon. David wondered if she needed something else but there was no hint of it.

As she had done so well, David considered if he should offer her a trip to San Francisco to take over from Ana next week. He decided to sound her out then realised it would mean giving up any chance to see his son. He rang the nurse, Susan; their conversation gave nothing to indicate any misbehaviour on Olivia's part, which was more worrying than being told she was having an orgy. In the end he asked outright, "Has Olivia been out and about socially do you know?"

"Not as far as I am aware, she has been remarkably content" She seemed happy to go to the next site with Olivia so he thanked her and they disconnected.

He had been intending that if she was good he might arrange a meeting with some interesting people, thinking of the horse and the bull but wasn't sure now, and laughed to himself at how pointless it would be unless he was there to rescue her, which he certainly didn't want. She would have to go there but not with the idea of fun.

He rang Ciaron to ask how she would feel about Olivia going there. After much discussion, it was decided to locate Olivia in Dawn's town; where she can focus on the local project and the others. David was pleased at that resolution in order to separate Olivia from his friends in San Francisco.

"I will have to think of someone to show her the issues, how dangerous do you think it would be for me to do?"

"It would be you I'd worry about; it's so easy to get pulled into her world and then get hurt."

"You are right of course but if I don't see her I don't get to visit with my son."

"I'm sorry but it's down to how strong you are."

He thought about that for a moment and then changed tack, "I am going to bring someone else out to take over the purchase process, her name is Jill, would you mind riding shotgun with her for a while, she should be good company and enjoys life."

"Sounds perfect for here." Ciaron laughed.

*************************************************************************************

At the party, Ana and friends introduced John to Dawn and she was immediately entranced by him, they became inseparable for some while so the others circulated and chatted with the guests. They were able to identify Dawn's husband Peter and at the first opportunity caught up with John to make sure he could progress without Dawn slowing him down. Peter was a surprise to them being a good looking fit man and it made the whole matter a greater intrigue. He spotted them and immediately undressed them with his eyes which didn't do much for their assessment of him and they immediately moved away. There were plenty of other people who were interested in them without being so obvious.

Sophia and Elle became interested in a couple who were happy to tell them about the local social life and the expectations of this party that they expected to finish with couples exchanging partners. Meanwhile, Ana was chatting to a slim guy whom she discovered was a surveyor. He would be interesting anyway but she would find out anything he knew that could be useful. He was obviously taken by her, who wouldn't be, but she wasn't sure how close she wanted to be despite having David's consent.

Elle and Sophia were also wondering about their consent and the couple they were talking to. The wife, an elfin girl, is slim and feminine with long dark hair and eyes hiding secret desires that belied her outward appearance. By contrast the husband's long elegant hands and handsome face make Elle, in particular, wonder how long and manly the rest of him is. They wander out into the garden where they sit around the pool with feet dangling in the water. They became close, talking intimately then Dawn approached wondering where John had gone. She sat at the end of their group and eventually John joined beside Dawn, talking to her closely as if exchanging secrets, Dawn grew a smug smile and Ana nearest to her thought the plan was in motion.

The host ensured drinks were refilled regularly, an exotic cocktail that seemed to loosen their inhibitions so that the group soon became relaxed. After a session of kissing, Dawn with John's assistance gradually removed her clothes and oblivious to anyone watching slipped into the pool. She swam a length and then headed for John, he spread his legs as she closed in and he began to grow with anticipation. He dropped his pants until he was naked below the waist and eased himself forward; Dawn admired what he had to offer and held her position enjoying the view. Meanwhile, Ana's group considered whether they would join in and then their partners made the decision for them, slipping out of their clothes and heading into the water. Whether or not to join in soon became a foregone conclusion as Elle started withdrawing her clothes and the others followed. It wasn't even noticeable as the pool was surrounded by naked people cavorting in all kinds of fun positions.

Dawn had raised herself up to meet John sliding forward and down so that his manhood was just above the water level showing off the reason why he was called horse, although pony would have been more appropriate compared to Billy. Dawn was obviously delighted as she licked the length slowly from base to tip, but found it hard to get it all into her mouth. Still she thought it was her best ever lollipop, licking and sucking the most her mouth could do until he could stand it no more and he ejaculated hard into the air and over Dawn who smiled hungrily, satisfied with her work and looking for reciprocation. She continued stroking her hands up and down using his semen to lubricate him and tease him further to expectations of another rise soon. Meantime Ana, Sophia and Elle watched with fascination at Dawn's efforts while their partners found the sight equally fascinating and distracted them from their own ministries.

John's ejaculation drew Elle's attention back to what her own partner was renewing, he had been teasing her, stroking lazily along her folds and up to her clit. Now he pushed two long fingers into her pretty pussy. Elle's face showed uncertainty so Ana reached across to encourage her to pleasure with a deep kiss. On the other side Sophia's partner is lapping with deep enthusiasm between her legs causing her to moan with pleasure and utter sounds of encouragement to the woman whose eyes looked up into hers. Her hands reached down to clutch her partner's head, drawing her tight to probe with her tongue between her hungry lips and instinctively she rotates her hips up and down. Seeing the kissing beside her she also reaches across to join in mutual pleasuring with her kisses to every piece of Elle's silky skin that she could reach.

Elle decides it's time she should reach down between her man's legs to test his girth and a little sigh indicates she wants it somewhere other than her hand. He stands up and lifts her off the side then down onto his generous hardness that is rising above the water to reach out for her. Elle is in a heady mood, all moral sense gone and sexual need overriding. She momentarily admired his length before lowering on to him and took him deep, as deep as she could, then allowed him to raise her up and down. She leans backwards, fascinated by the different sensations as her inner walls grip around his shaft until she finds the perfect angle to give most pleasure to her walls. She sighs out in satisfaction and he speeds up to drive her on to her first climax. Her friends on either side stroke and caress her nipples whilst kissing and soon she is beyond control heading for another.

Sophia also leans back, closing her eyes she savours the tongue between her lips whilst she speeds up the rolling of her hips to caress her clit against the woman's face. Her climax comes slower, she builds it gradually allowing the sensations to flow through her body in little waves until it flows over her in long shuddering sensations that flow through her body. She lets out a grunt of satisfaction followed by a long satisfied moan that finishes with a shudder as the final tingles reach her extremities.

Sophia is not finished, she wants more of her nymph and needs a taste, she drops into the water and swaps places with her partner, she presses her fingers into action, stroking the excited elf to open up to her so that her fingers go deep and her mouth slurps at her juices and laps at her clit. Other bodies begin to surround them, kissing, stroking and delving. She assumes that it is her lovers but cannot be sure as she concentrates her skill in teasing her present lover to the edge and keeps her there, agonisingly teasing her until she screams out desperately begging for her release.

Ana's partner is also pushing her intended limits for the evening and her reservations for her relationship with David are fading. He has hoisted himself from the water, his fingers and tongue have done well in pleasuring Ana and he is now hovering above her, his cock stroking along Ana's labia teasing her into readiness, back and forth, sometimes rubbing her clit and like Elle her boundaries are soon crossed. He prods at her opening and she opens wider to him, his cock eases inside and it feels wonderful to her, she encourages him on to greater efforts speeding up his hips to drive into her deeper and deeper. Too quickly she feels that she is coming and she encourages him further to mutual satisfaction. He presses in to penetrate as far as he can, ejaculating as Ana cries out with pleasure.

Sophia is indulging with a woman but from time to time watches her friends and lovers, she knows that they will regret what they have done but, would she do the same and would she regret too? It was up to her not to let this get out of hand.

*************************************************************************************

They are languishing post coital; there is slow background music playing from unseen speakers that is contributing to the unreal atmosphere. Other people they don't know are wandering around or teasing their partners to another round, the atmosphere doesn't seem real. John hasn't taken the alcoholic drink they were given and senses that all is not as it should be. He tries to break the unreality saying, "So what are we to do about hubby's challenge?" Despite feeling relaxed and carefree, Dawn looks at his reawakening rod with concern and John looks equally worried. Dawn avoids her problem and suggests to the group "Let me show you around" and indicates to the others to follow as she leads them around the house and finally to the locked basement; someone else sees them going and follows. They cast their eyes around before settling into comfy furniture continuing to peruse the range of equipment on show, including a horse and various other intriguing machines. The horse appears to be a much larger Sybian, a bucking bronco with variable size fittings for pleasure, including the option for two to share.

The walk around the house had brought back a little sense of reality, but also given Ana and Elle's men a chance to recover. Sophia is now in a devilish mood though and sits between the men, after a while stroking their legs and thighs and watching with interest their reaction, she makes up her mind. Upon request Dawn hands her a bottle of lube and the guy's interest rises. "Now you guys, I want you to be very gentle and careful with me because my man won't be happy if I become damaged goods."

"Is your husband here?"

"No, no, it's my lover you should be worried about. He doesn't like second best, so you don't put any of your seed inside me, ok?" She felt two people react sharply at her words, which was after all her goal. The guys are too excited now to let anything dissuade them. "Now who's going to fuck me first?" she said blatantly. As if by magic Elle and Ana moved to assist without telling, it was a sign of the close bond they shared.

***********************************************************************************

Back in Baltimore and Florida

A new opportunity came into the main office that appealed to everyone but a disagreement arose about who should follow it up because they were all too busy to go, it was in New Hampshire and very centrally positioned; a message went to David.

*******************************

About that time, David was being welcomed onto the plane by the best dressed flight attendant he had ever come across, she was dressed in a negligee that was as see through as any hot blooded man could wish for. "Welcome aboard Sir," the attendant said with a huge suggestive smile.

"Why thank you," he responded, completely taken by the vision before him.

"Your welcome sir, I am here to please." He gulped in expectation and felt his unruly lower part take off with a life of its own. "I see that 'Sir' needs some special service already, please go straight through to the rear." His smile said, 'your rear or the planes?' but he left it to hang for now preferring his cheeky grin to do the talking.

When they arrived in Texas David felt like he had just run a marathon, the woman was insatiable "It's been sometime since I had a good seeing to." Jill had remarked, and promptly made him make up for the shortfall. He soon discovered that she liked to be dominated as he had seen her with Jo and a few slaps across her curvy cheeks released the tigress inside her. He then found his mathematical calculations being tested to the utmost as she cried out for more and more and this way and that. As the plane landed she finally conceded and they came together in a rush for the zillionth time he thought.

He made her dress conservatively to meet Olivia but in recovery time had spent a long time telling her about the background issues. Jill's face had become ever darker as he described the history and he even showed her visual evidence when she seemed sceptical. "And you are sending me to work with this nutcase?" she asked sardonically.

"Not for long, you just need to get the information from her then tidy up the deal, get us a date to occupy and inform the office of the date so that they can arrange contractors."

"Ohh yeah! No pressure then! You make it sound so easy you bastard," then she had proved that it wasn't meant by climbing over him allowing her breasts to sway and caress her nipples across his chest, she took his lips in hers, then bit and grinned at him. There were worse punishments he thought as she continued to tantalise them both until she felt his rise to fame was ready, then pressed him to her readiness and sunk slowly down on him with a deep moan of appreciation.

*************************************************************************************

A car was waiting for them courtesy of Rose and there was just time for one long lingering kiss before the captain was ordering him back onboard if they were to meet their flight time. Waving Jill off, he went to help lock the hatch when for the first time he saw their captain and was gobsmacked. 'Grandmother never said the pilot was that much female,' then, 'she is such a naughty woman' were two of the nicer thoughts that hit him about his conniving relative, along with various other more licentious thoughts.

The pilot gave him a wicked smile as she turned to thank him. "Your Gran was right about you, quite the 'Stayer' aren't you!" and she let that one hang as she headed back to the cockpit. "Fuuuuuck!" was the only word that passed from his lips after she was gone, but over the Tannoy came "I heard that, surely not already!" followed by a whole load of giggling and laughter.