Consider Yourself Served

Story Info
Process server gets unusual response serving divorce papers
4k words
4.68
11.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers

I saw there was a twenty-fifth anniversary challenge and thought, why not? So, I pulled this together last night and finished it this morning. A few references to the number 25, and anniversary, and some steamy sex. I hope you enjoy my humble offering.

Standard caveats about age and stuff like that apply.

As always, please leave a comment. I love to hear what my readers think about my stories.

***

"Are you hungry?"

"Excuse me?" It was the strangest response I'd ever gotten from someone I was trying to serve.

"I asked if you were hungry."

Her name was Amber Wallace. Red hair, brilliant green eyes, body out of Vogue, almost as tall as me, and I was here to serve her with divorce papers. She was asking me if I was hungry.

"I guess." I'm sure I looked as confused as I was. "Ma'am, I'm a process server. I'm here to deliver these papers to you. Do you understand you're being served?"

"So, you are hungry." She took the envelope from my hand and tossed it on the floor behind her like yesterday's newspaper. "Look, it's my birthday and my son of a bitch husband is off fucking his new twenty something secretary. I've got a nice dinner ready and no one to share it with. So, if you're not busy and you're hungry, would you like to join me?"

Technically, as an officer of the court, that would probably be inappropriate, but I was only what they call a casual server. I did this while I studied for the bar. With what remained of my limited financial aid and even more limited resources, it was a free meal, so fuck appropriate.

"Sure, I guess. I mean, I'm not technically working anymore."

"Great." She spun on her toe and left me standing there like an idiot. It took me a second or two to come to my senses and follow her. I left the papers on the floor where she dropped them.

Dinner wasn't just nice, it was amazing. We didn't talk much, just idle chitchat. I guess she assumed I knew her name, which I did. She never asked me about mine. I was nervous as hell, and she seemed preoccupied with the wine we were drinking. Her smile got broader and broader with each sip, hers or mine.

Some guy named William served us. As he cleared the last of the dishes, she told him to take the rest of the night off. "Please tell Randall what wine we enjoyed with dinner, won't you? And thank you for everything, William."

"Yes ma'am. Enjoy your evening, and happy birthday." With that, William turned and left us to whatever it was she had planned.

"Did you like the wine?"

"I did. Can't say I know much about wines, but I guess it went with the steak nicely." I smiled. "That's what they say about wine, isn't it? I'm Geof, by the way."

"It's nice to meet you, Geof. I guess you already know my name. Please call me Amber, though. I'm glad you enjoyed the wine." Her smile was radiant, like she'd just won a massive prize for something. "It should taste good. It should taste excellent, in fact. That particular bottle is, um, pardon me, was over a hundred years old. Randall got it as a gift when he passed the bar."

"So, you knew the papers were coming? I guess I'm, what, a revenge fuck or something?"

"Not yet." She winked at me. Damn, why would any man cheat on her? "Right now, more like just a revenge partner. I couldn't have drunk that entire bottle by myself. Would you like to join me for an after-dinner drink?"

"Why not?" This was bordering on surreal. She was gorgeous and alone on her birthday. I had just served her divorce papers. Her husband was the one cheating. If anyone deserved revenge, it was her. That was why I studied law, to help people get justice. I got up and once again, followed her through the house.

When I caught up with her, she was pouring something into two glasses with large ice cubes in them. Handing one to me, she took my hand and led me out onto a patio toward a large pool. "The jacuzzi is just over here."

I watched mesmerized as she stripped and slipped into the hot water.

"Are you coming?" She took a sip of her drink and smiled at me. I guess she had decided I was going to be her revenge fuck, after all.

I took a huge sip of whatever it was she had poured and went to join her. My reaction to seeing her naked was blatantly obvious as I slipped into the tub. Whatever she had poured us was the smoothest whisky I'd ever tasted.

"I was there the day he got that bottle of wine; you know. My uncle catered the party. I was only seventeen, serving hors d'oeuvres. He saw me and started flirting. I guess it overwhelmed me that someone like him would be interested in a girl like me."

Amber sipped her whisky and kept telling the story. "Always the gentleman; he treated me like a princess. My mom and dad loved him, or pretended to. I think mostly they liked his family's money. Even if they effectively sold their own daughter for a chance to get it. It wasn't eight months later; we got married. Sad thing is, it's not just my birthday, it's our anniversary. I thought it was so magical, getting married on my eighteenth birthday and all. Stars aligning bullshit. I was a damned trophy, a pet. No college for me. I just followed him around looking pretty and sucking his damned cock."

Amber wasn't even really talking to me; she was just rambling.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?"

"What, forty-three too fucking old for you, too? Didn't look like it was too old for your cock." She drained her drink and climbed out of the tub, returning with the bottle.

"Well?" She refilled her drink and glowered at me, still standing next to the tub, water dripping from her incredible body.

"No, you're gorgeous. Your hus...," I stopped myself. "I mean Randall is an idiot. The circumstances are a little awkward, is all."

"This whole thing is fucked. I know that. Look, all I really need is somebody, one person, to give a damn about me and not be in it for the money. Even William; as nice as he is, I'm just a paycheck. If I have to fuck the guy who served me my damned divorce papers to get it, then so be it."

"Sounds like you're punishing yourself, if you want my opinion. Personally, I'm not a fan of pity fucks."

"Is that how you see me?" Her entire demeanor changed. "Do you pity me?"

"It's not how I want to see you. Look, I've been with girls my age that don't have bodies half as fine as yours. You're gorgeous and hurt. You have every right to be mad as hell. Some jerk took twenty-five years of your life and is throwing it away just when you reach your prime. It sucks big time. I just don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

"But I invited you to stay."

I could feel her mind engaging.

"And then, after dinner, got naked with me and threw a pity party." I just looked at her, letting what I said sink in.

"Look, I don't know wine, but I know scotch. I recognized that bottle, the Macallan 25 Anniversary. What vintage is it?"

"1957, I think. He got it when he made partner and never opened it." A small spark of satisfaction caught the corner of her eye, followed by a wry smile. The woman standing naked in front of me wasn't playing for pity anymore. She knew exactly what she was doing, and it was sexy as hell.

"There, that's the woman I'd make love to. Not the one feeling sorry for herself, the one that will open and drink a twenty-thousand-dollar bottle of scotch with her lover. And do it because she knows it will piss off her ex more than anything else she could possibly do. For what he's doing to you, that's not just vengeance, it's justice."

I stood up and walked across the tub, stepping out to where she was standing. Taking her drink from her hand, I set it down next to mine and slipped my hands around her waist, kissing her as passionately as I could.

Her twenty-five-years of being Randall's sex toy, matched with my youthful exuberance, had the potential for an epic combination.

We kissed. My hands explored her soft delicate flesh, while her fingers dug into my back, leaving marks, I'm sure. Dragging her nails down my spine and grabbing my ass, then slowly sliding around my waist, gently fondling my balls while she stroked my erection. Suddenly, she stopped.

"Pour us another drink. I'll be right back." Normally, that would have frustrated me, but the way she smiled at me told me it would be worth the wait. Besides, watching her perfect ass bounce on top of those long, sensuous legs as she ran back into the house was so worth it.

"He bought them for her." She showed me the little blue pill. I was already horny as fuck. What was Viagra going to do to me? I took a sip of my whisky and stuck my tongue out. She set the pill on my tongue and then kissed me as I swallowed.

Amber pressed her body into mine, grinding her crotch into my raging erection. Taking my hand, she sucked my middle finger into her mouth like she was giving me a blow job. Damn, I never knew something like that could be so sexy. Girls I dated never did suggestive stuff like this. I had to initiate everything.

"Sit." She took my finger from her wet lips, kissed the palm of my hand, and pressed hers into my chest. I did what she asked, watching intently, as she sipped her scotch and dropped to her knees in front of me. I'd had blow jobs before, but nothing like this. She sucked and bobbed and licked and kissed her way around my cock while her hands busied themselves with other things. One stroked what wasn't in her mouth and played with my balls, while the other toyed with my ass.

When she deep throated my cock, two, maybe three fingers slipped into my ass and pressed on my prostate. It hurt, but felt so good at the same time. To make things worse, she grabbed the base of my cock, stopping my orgasm.

"God, Amber, please." I begged her to let me finish.

"Baby, I'm only getting started." She smiled up at me, a line of spittle hanging from her lip, connecting it to my aching cock.

She took my balls in her mouth and worked her way back up my shaft while her fingers gently fucked my ass. Occasionally, she pressed them against my prostate and sent shivers through my body.

It went on like this. Three times she took me to the brink, only to deny me. My body was trembling with small electric shocks while her fingers toyed with my ass, while my frustration sent shivers through every muscle in my body.

She took me down her throat one more time, massaging my prostate with her fingers. This time, she didn't stop me. My entire body exploded with the rush of pleasure that tore through it. Shivering, trembling, shaking, I felt like I was having a seizure.

"Holy fucking crap, that was amazing!" My voice shook as the tremors ripping through me slowly subsided. I couldn't move.

Slowly, seductively, Amber slithered up my body. A wry smile on her lips; she kissed me, driving her tongue into my mouth, bringing my hot bitter seed with it. I couldn't resist. Back and forth, we shared the thick juice as it built into a froth. When it got to be too much, she sucked it into her mouth and let me watch it slide down her throat.

Damn, that was so fucking hot. I was hard again already. Sure, the little blue pill she had given me helped, but damn, what we had just done was the sexiest thing I'd ever experienced.

Smiling, she picked up her glass and handed me mine.

"Fuck Randall." I offered a toast. She laughed and clicked my glass. We both emptied them.

"I think I'd rather fuck you." Damn, her smile was so intoxicating. "Grab the bottle. I think we should take this inside." She got to her feet and turned toward the house. Once again, I did what she asked and followed her straight upstairs to the master bedroom. Damn, she was going to fuck me in their bed.

So far, it was all pretty symbolic, ok; the scotch was fricking expensive, the wine too, but it was what they meant that was going to hurt the most. Now this, damn, Amber was going scorched earth on this guy.

I refilled our glasses and climbed into bed with her. This time, it was my turn. I may not have been as experienced as she was, but I had plans to explore every inch of her glorious body to discover exactly what I was missing. There was no doubt Amber was going to coach and guide me along the way.

"You want to watch?" She smiled at me and pulled a remote out of the bedside table. Clicking a few buttons, a massive TV rose at the foot of the bed. Holy fucking shit, there was a camera somewhere. Amber and I were right there on the screen, but naked in high def. "Randall likes to save the videos so he can jerk off at work or some shit like that."

Damn, I was getting ready to fuck some guy's wife in his bed while she filmed it so she could shove it in his face whenever she wanted.

She tossed the remote and grabbed my face, pulling it to hers. That was just the start. I worked my way down her collarbone to her chest, taking my time playing with her perfect breasts. Sucking and biting one while my hands and fingers massaged and tweaked the other.

"Damn, you're good at this." Amber's moans urged me further. Slowly, my lips left a gentle trail of kisses down her stomach to her mons. My fingers were already busy preparing the way, rubbing her clit and thrusting inside her wetness. I could smell the rich aroma of her sex filling the room.

Without warning, I buried my face in her crotch and sucked her clit into my mouth while my fingers fucked her dripping pussy.

As she writhed and moaned, I sucked and licked, biting her labia, driving my tongue as deep as it would go. My fingers continued to probe her core, for what I wasn't sure. I'd heard rumors, though.

"Suck my clit goddammit!" I obliged, flicking it with my tongue as I did. I could feel her writhing, hear her moaning as her orgasm surged from the depths. She pushed my hand out of the way. I guess she knew where what I had been searching for was.

I had honestly picked what I did next up from a porno I watched. I figured turnabout was fair play, after all. Using the slick wetness of her juice, I slipped my fingers into her ass and pressed up, adding pressure to whatever she was doing with hers. Shit, the neighbors probably heard Amber's scream.

"Oh my god, oh shit, oh my god, oh fuck, that was incredible. How did you know how to do that?" Amber's body was still trembling as she grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers, kissing me passionately. "Damn, I need a break." She started laughing.

"I mean, it kind of makes sense, and it helps when your partner is so eager. You need to show me where that spot is, though." I laughed with her.

We just laid there next to each other, sipping scotch as we watched her stroke my cock on the massive screen in front of us.

"Can I ask you something?"

"I don't see why not. You're getting ready to fuck the shit out of me, after all."

"Why are you really doing this? I'm not complaining, but the wine, the scotch, bringing me to your bed, filming it; This is more than just revenge for him cheating."

"There's a prenup. I don't get shit. Twenty-five-years of putting up with his misogynistic bullshit, and I get a nice apartment downtown somewhere and an allowance. So, yeah, I'm taking things I know matter to him. Things he can't replace." There was a look of almost sadness in her eyes. It hit me she didn't want the divorce. Randall was forcing it on her. As bad as it was being with him, in her eyes, losing everything would be worse.

I didn't have much time to think about it because Amber climbed on top of me and slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Pressing me into the bed by my shoulders, she ground her clit into my pelvis while she rode me. I closed my eyes and played with her tits, massaging them and tweaking her nipples as she chased after another orgasm.

I was nothing more than her sex toy at this point. I guess after twenty-five years; it was fair she had one of her own, and I certainly couldn't complain.

"Fuck yeah, you feel so good inside me." Amber climbed off and got on all fours. "Fuck me like a bitch in heat." I got behind her and did what she asked. With my hands on her hips, I drove into her spasming cunt as hard and fast as I could, throwing my head back in pleasure, erupting deep inside her.

"Now my ass." She screamed as her body trembled. Damn the Viagra, I was still hard. I didn't even ask about lube. Getting u fingers slick with her juice and my cum, I shoed them back into her pulsing hole, opening it for what she wanted. Without hesitation, I drive my cock as far inside her as I could and kept pounding. I fucked her and watched as her face contorted from the feeling of me inside her. I watched as she fingered her dripping pussy, driving herself toward yet one more crest.

When her body trembled, she clenched her sphincter on my cock, pushing me closer and closer to my own peak.

"Cum on my ass." Amber was panting now. "I want him to see what a whore I can be."

I pulled out and spurted shot after shot of hot, sticky mess all over her perfect ass.

"My god, you're amazing." Amber laughed and collapsed into a pile of sweat soaked, sated, cum covered bliss.

"You're pretty amazing, too. So, what's Randall's deal, anyway? You're beautiful, smart, and can do what we just did. Is he like just crazy or something?"

"She's newer, younger, I guess. Makes him feel more virile to date girls instead of women. Who knows? Come on. I'm a mess. You can fuck me again in the shower."

I pinned her against the wall while the steaming water cascaded over our bodies and did just that. Viagra or not, I was done. We dried off and got our drinks. Amber put the video on replay, and we went back to the hot tub to relax. It had been an intense three hours.

She told me about her family, her childhood, all that stuff. I told her about mine. We sipped scotch and looked at the stars. Somehow, the two of us had emptied the entire bottle and were still somewhat coherent. Leaving the empty bottle where it was, we gathered our clothes and went back upstairs, climbing into bed in one of the guest rooms. I fell asleep with an amazing and beautiful nestled in my arms. I just hoped she got what she was after.

It was almost noon when I woke up to Amber nestled in my arms. I didn't want to disturb her. One, because she looked so peaceful and happy. Two, because it felt nice to have someone to be close to. Instead, I let my mind drift over memories of what we had done together and why.

"Mmmm, Randal." She moaned as she awoke, sitting up with a start. It took a second or two for her mind to clear. "Geof, right?"

"Yeah. Are you alright? I mean, last night, we drank a lot, and, well..."

"I'm fine. Pretty amazing, in fact." Amber nestled back under my arm and ran her hand over my chest. "You're going to make some girl a very happy wife one day."

"Amber, can I ask you a question? You said something last night that just hit me."

"Sure, after last night, anything."

"When did you sign your prenup?"

"I don't know. A few days before we got married, why?"

"Do you have a copy, and maybe your birth certificate?"

"Sure. In the safe in the office, why?"

"I can't give legal advice yet, but I'd suggest you take both when you go see your lawyer about this divorce."

"Amber, goddammit!" Someone screamed, and I heard a bottle crash downstairs.

"Give me five minutes, then you should probably leave." Amber smirked and gave me a quick kiss, climbing out of bed and closing the door behind her.

The fight that ensued was one of myth and legend. Randal and Amber screaming at the top of their lungs. I got to watch as she went outside and got the scotch bottle, smashing it where Randal had smashed the wine. It only got worse. Nobody paid any attention to me except the adorable redhead standing on the front porch. She looked like a younger version of Amber.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,385 Followers
12