Consider Yourself Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy said it might get intense, that I should wait." I could see the fear and concern on her face.

"Listen, it's none of my business, but do you really want to be a part of this circus?"

"What do you mean? Randy said it would be ok, that Amber would just leave."

"I don't think she's going to do that. Pretty sure Randy has underestimated just how pissed off she really is." I said 'Randy,' as sarcastically as I could.

"So, what do I do? I quit my paralegal job at the firm. No lawyer will ever hire me now."

"I don't know about that. You're probably underestimating yourself, too. Name's Geof." I put out my hand. "For what it's worth, I'm sitting for the bar in a couple of weeks. Got a job at a small firm all lined up as soon as I pass. I'd hire you in a heartbeat." I gave her my best smile.

"Sarah." Damn, her smile was more radiant than Amber's.

"So, you want to go grab some lunch and talk about maybe working together? Got to be better than what's going on in there." There was a massive crash as the TV from the master bedroom exploded in the driveway.

I grabbed her suitcase and led her to my car. She thought for a minute until a huge wad of someone's clothes followed the TV. I opened the door, and she climbed in.

"Maybe I can help you study." She gave me this coy little grin. We both laughed as another pile of clothes flew out the window.

"Can I ask you how old you are?" I smiled at her and gently put my hand on her thigh as I pulled out into traffic.

"Twenty-five, why?" Her hand found mine.

"No reason." I smiled. "Me too."

***

I hope you enjoyed my little offering. I have a thing for happy endings.

Please leave me a comment, so I know how I did.

12