Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my retribution with long, deep, steady plunges. At first it was like fucking warm jello. My cock made soupy-sloppy sounds the first several times I bottomed out. I suddenly realized I was plowing through generous amounts of my own cum and vast quantities of her sticky juices. The splashing sounds only enflamed me more.

Sydney began to make small bleating noises each time we slapped bellies. Shortly after she began her bleating, she began to cum. The orgasms rocked her entire body. She carried on, bleating and cumming like this for more than two minutes while I continued with my steady, punishing thrusts into her honeypot.

Suddenly, she began to spout gibberish in frantic, breathless snippets. None of it made sense. As I hammered away, I caught the strangest, most nonsensical phrases. "'one nation for which it stands,' 'stir in a cup of sugar and a tablespoon of cinnamon,' and 'That's one small step for man,'" all tumbled out of her mouth in one long, crazy jumble of nonsense. I think she even quoted lines from the Bible and perhaps the ingredient list from some cereal box or other. I always wondered how you pronounced 'pyridoxine monochloride.'

The gibberish went on for more than a minute and only stopped when I grunted and squealed like a wild boar and unleashed my second dose of good medicine into the very bottom of her tight hole. She was panting hard, and her eyes weren't really focusing all that well. In fact, her left eye was cocked upward while the right eyelid was fluttering open and shut like a neon sign on the fritz. I worried at first that maybe I had broken her. I know for certain I was personally drained of everything I had to give.

Just as suddenly as Sydney had begun spouting gibberish, her eyes snapped into sharp focus on me, and she fell silent - well, except for her labored breathing. It was then that she uttered almost the only expletive I had ever heard come from her lips. "O-o-h Shit!" she sputtered.

"That wasn't too much for you, was it?" I asked, still rather proud of myself for sending her into such a tailspin.

"I-I . . . I don't know for sure," she replied, and after a pause and a deep breath, "L-let me check."

I waited, expecting her to perform some visible examination of her fingers and toes or perhaps perform a twist of the neck or a roll of her shoulders to verify that she was still among the living. Instead, as I scanned her trim body for visible signs of movement, I discovered the only movement anywhere on her entire body appeared to be the slow opening and closing of her splooge-soaked pussy. With each contraction of her twat, a bit more of my jizz would percolate up out of her pinkness and dribble down onto the already-soaked bath towel under her ass. It was a glorious but messy sight. I had performed my job to perfection, I decided.

"Oh yes. I'm in great shape. Never better. Thanks for asking," came her reply in a tiny, almost shocked voice. A moment passed before she added soberly, "That was a lot!"

Her entire body shuddered then, and she added almost reverentially, "I do hope you are through. I'm not sure I could take anymore. And besides - I need another shower - alone."

I lifted myself off of her and gently helped her to her feet. As she slowly made her way to the bathroom, I was treated to the sight of generous gobs of my seed dribbling down her slender thighs. She was hobbling along on her way to the bathroom, and I was certain my relentless fucking had a lot to do with her difficulties. It may not have been very considerate of me to treat her so roughly, but she deserved every one of my deep thrusts and every last drop of my cum. I grinned at the sight of her cum-drenched ass wobbling and swaying gingerly into the bathroom and promised myself Sydney's tart of a mother would receive every last inch of my cock and several large doses of my creamy-good medicine injected deep into her deserving pussy with the same feverish vengeance. It wasn't right to torment a red-blooded male the way Sydney and Betsy had tormented me over the past week.

I lay in bed plotting my revenge upon Betsy, careful to avoid the ginormous wet spot Sydney and I had made. I heard Sydney start the shower and less than a minute later, there came yet another banging on the wall followed by more raucous cheering. My fertile imagination toyed with all that bawdy noise and joined it with the fact that several stout-hearted young men with only the most wicked of intentions were at this very moment surrounding her with more lust and raw animal energy than she could ever have imagined. I prayed they were making a complete wreck of her and that her hockey team would return her cum-soaked and in a basket. An extended lull followed all that latest round of cheering, and then, just as Sydney turned off the shower, there came an even louder, extended round of cheering. It was accompanied by applause and whistling as well. And then came silence from the room next door. All of this gave me an eerie sense that something was changing, transforming in the rowdy goings-on next door.

Much as I wanted to see a raw brand of justice served on the hot brunette in the adjacent room, I did harbor a strong desire to protect her as well. I decided it was time to check on her. I was out of bed in a quick flash and just pulling on my pants when a sharp knock came on the door.

I probably hurried to the door a bit too quickly. I know I snapped it open wide a bit too sharply. There, standing with her back to me was Betsy, a shoe in each hand. Beyond her stood three smiling young shirtless college hockey players. I imagined from the contented smirks on their faces that their pucks had been thoroughly and completely iced.

Betsy did not turn to face me when I opened the door so suddenly. Instead, I heard her ask her young escorts, "Are you sure I can't give you a goodbye kiss? I mean, you've been so generous, and it is awfully thoughtful of you to walk me to my room. . . . Are you sure I can't show you how much I appreciate all you boys have done for me?"

The young men only grinned, shook their heads nervously and declined. "No, you've already done so much, Betsy," one of them told her as they reluctantly began to back away toward their room.

Even after jerking the door open so suddenly, the three young men's eyes never left Betsy. Only when she turned to face me did I discover why these three red-blooded young college boys had stared so intently at her and yet had declined a kiss from such a gorgeous and still very nude MILF.

Cum. Great quantities of it. Betsy was coated from forehead to knees in gobs and streams and long ropes of cum. It trailed off her face into her now frazzled hairdo. There were drying splotches of it on her chest and neck, but it appeared here belly and pussy had taken the brunt of this 'cum-blizzard' rained down on her by this college hockey team - slash - squadron of storm troopers.

She eased through the doorway past me, smiling happily and stopped in the middle of the room. "Wow, but that was fun!" she announced with a mix of both pride and satisfaction, "I have always wanted to know just how horny young men can be and - and how . . . encouraging I could be with impressionable young minds. Turns out young men are extremely impressionable, and I can be very encouraging!"

At that very moment Sydney emerged from the bathroom freshly scrubbed and looking bright and fully renewed. Never in my life had I been presented with two more radically different-looking, yet gorgeous women. Betsy stood before me, the complete embodiment of what I can only describe with the term 'cum-slut,' while only a few feet beyond her stood Sydney in all her clean-cut, virginal glory. Neither term came anywhere near describing either of them. I knew from personal experience that Sydney could suck up a cock the way a hungry baby sets to work on a milk-swollen nipple. I also knew her mother to be a disciplined, strait-laced, almost prudish academic who lived her role as an educator with sober gravity most of the time.

I was still marveling at the shocking contrast between mother and daughter when Sydney screeched out, "My God, Mom! Are you alright? What did they do to you? What in the world happened to you?"

Betsy smile at me, then pivoted to face her daughter, "The Saint McCloskey College of the Immaculate Conception hockey team happened to me!" she announced proudly. She struck a pixie-like pose for Sydney and added, "Do you like?"

"You look like a nasty ol' paint rag, Mom! How could you let anyone do that to you?" she groaned. "Ew-w-w!"

Betsy, undeterred by her daughter's disgust at her appearance, turned to face me once more and asked, "What do you think, Torby?"

It didn't take long for me to answer, "I do believe you got the best of that hockey team. I'm only sorry I wasn't there to help them."

"Oh! They gave me their best alright - most of them gave me their best two or three times. Young college men can be so . . . so generous," she said with a smile and a sigh. Betsy then placed her right hand gingerly upon the swell of her hip. It took her a moment to find a spot that wasn't cum-soaked and too slippery to rest her hand on. When she had found a resting place for her right hand, she raised the pinky of her left hand, pushed the matted hair covering her ear aside, and began to work that small digit in a slow twisting motion in her ear while contorting her face into the silliest, most strained expression. Watching as she unplugged her ear, it dawned on me that she truly had been bathed in cum.

Sydney advanced toward me, keeping a respectful distance from her mother. She stood at my side, stared at her mother in disgust and said, "Jeez, Mom! Go take a shower! Please! With lots of soap!"

She looked her mother squarely in the eye, noting her matted hair and added, "And shampoo! Lots of shampoo!"

"Are you sure, dear? I mean, I put so much effort into all of this for the team. It took a lot of hard, hands-on work on my part to get this - um - lucky!" Betsy was taunting her daughter now, but she added with a grin, "It requires a lot of manual dexterity to accomplish everything I did for the team, and I did so much to help them celebrate. They were so appreciative - and relieved too!"

Betsy was laying it on pretty thick and enjoying every second of it, but Sydney was having none of it. "Just go wash it all off, Mom!" she said, shaking her head in disgust. "Ew-w-w!" she sputtered again.

Betsy turned and sauntered off into the bathroom, leaving me alone with Sydney. Sydney's disgust puzzled me. After all, she hadn't objected to all the cum I had lavished over her nubile young body minutes ago. She hadn't even complained much when Justice Oxman, the Sheriff and his Deputy had all used her for target practice earlier this morning.

"What upsets you so much about your mother and the hockey team? I mean, it's not like you haven't done something like that before yourself, so what's so bad about what your mother did?" I asked.

Sydney scowled for a moment - something I had never seen her do - and then she melted right before my very eyes. Her expression softened, transformed into a near tearful look in an instant.

"I guess I'm mad at Mom because I did almost the same thing," she began, "It's not something I'm proud of. It was something I did about the same time I first met Tommy. In fact, it's a part of how I came to meet Tommy."

I could smell a confession coming on, so I gently guided Sydney to the bed and helped her to sit.

Sydney hesitated, gathering her thoughts and possibly her courage before beginning. "You see, when I started college the first time - that's when I first graduated high school and I went to a big university back east. It had a big social scene and Greek life was really important. Before I knew it, I became a little sister to one of the best fraternities on campus. I started to think I was pretty hot stuff."

At this point in her story she paused, took a deep breath and looked almost like she was going to tear up again.

"The frat that I was a big sister in was a good one but some of the brothers were, well pretty sleazy. They made a big thing of celebrating when the pledges survived their hazing, such as the hazing was, and on their final day as pledges, the fraternity celebrated by holding what they called 'Spa Night.' All my freshman little sisters and I were invited. At first, I even thought it was a cool way to celebrate everything our pledges had been put through. But what happened turned into a whole nasty experience for me and my little sisters. You see, they tricked us and got us all a little drunk. Before I knew what was happening, I was on my knees in the frat house basement with a dozen new frat members beating off all around my little sisters and me. They cheered and they laughed every time somebody came on us. It was pretty gross. They joked and called it 'the spa treatment.' We were all too drunk and ashamed to do much about it."

At this point, Sydney paused, looked up into my eyes, as if to see if I disapproved of her part in all of this. I knew I needed to say something.

"So, they took advantage of you and your friends," I began, "That doesn't seem like something a big brother should do to their little sister. Did they say anything or do anything when they were done with you?"

"Well, they thanked us for being a part of spa night. But they weren't even going to let us clean up! They were just going to send us back across campus to our dorms covered in cum like that, if you can believe it! They even laughed about how we looked. Except for Tommy," she told me all this and then halted again, considering what she might say to me about Tommy, her last boyfriend.

I decided to break the ice for her instead. After all, without Tommy's presence in Sydney's life she and I might never have met. And lord knows how well or even if her remarkable oral skills might have developed without Tommy's guidance. No, I couldn't harbor anything but gratitude for all he had done for Sydney.

"Was Tommy one of the pledges or was he already a brother?" I asked, "You said he was the only one who helped."

"Well, he wasn't either one," she replied.

I frowned.

"You see, Tommy happened to be passing by when our loving and oh-so considerate fraternity brothers handed us our jackets and practically kicked us out the front door. They thought it was all so funny."

"So, Tommy just happened along and met you all?" I asked, still puzzled.

"Yeah. He was a student just like us, only he lived several blocks off campus, and he had to walk. He bumped into us as we all sort of stumbled out onto the sidewalk. We were all in shock and half-mumbling, half-sobbing to each other as we got out to the street and realized the condition we were in. Most of us had already started using our jackets, sweaters - whatever we had - to wipe all the stuff off our faces. Tommy saw us wiping all that mess off and seemed to know in a second what had happened. He turned super-considerate right away. He kind of kept us all together and turned right around and walked us all back to our dorms. He was so nice about it all. I was so thankful I gave him my phone number when we got to my dorm and asked him to call me. It didn't seem to bother him that I still had some of the fraternity's 'spa treatment' dried all over my face and neck."

"He was truly a considerate gentleman," I told her. She was clearly in full appreciation of Tommy's noble behavior.

"You bet!" she chirped back happily. She grew more serious then and asked, "You won't tell any of this to my mom, will you?"

I nodded in a confidential way and Sydney immediately warmed to the idea of telling me more.

"He was so nice to all of us girls, but I guess I was the only one he really hit it off with. Tommy may have shown more concern for me because I was the little sister most of the pledges picked on for our facials. I was pretty slimy when they sent us on our way," she told me, wrinkling her nose up at the memory of all those fraternity pledges had unloaded on her.

It didn't take much for me to understand why they had picked on Sydney. Sydney simply looked so adorable with a bit of cum spattered on her chin or dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

Sydney hesitated a moment before continuing, "Anyway, in no time at all it seemed, Tommy and I were dating and then, after a month or two, we found a little off-campus apartment and moved in together. We really had a good thing going. Even Mom didn't seem to mind too much, and I think, for the most part, she actually liked Tommy."

"Tommy's mother was a whole different ballgame, though. She might have liked me - even accepted me if we had met the first time under different - well better- circumstances," she told me with a bit of sadness in her voice.

"You see, I was staying the night at Tommy's apartment. It was one of the first nights I stayed and, well Tommy had just started teaching me about oral sex. I was catching on pretty fast. At least, Tommy told me I was, and he sure did get really excited when I got down on my knees and he let me practice on him! Gosh! He almost came a couple of times just watching me practice with a banana!"

I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I shuddered blissfully, remembering the sight of that lush firm banana lodged in her angelic mouth, rising then falling back down her slender throat over and over again. Sydney was put on this earth to suck cock. I was still shuddering over that divine vision when she abruptly brought me back to earth.

"Anyway, Tommy had just cum really big and I did a pretty good job of swallowing most of it. I was still improving, though. I was still on my knees in front of the couch and Tommy had just gone off to the bathroom to clean his cock when there was a knock at the door. I didn't think anything about it, so I got up and answered the door. When I opened it, there stood Tommy's mom and dad. You'd have thought I was killing and eating babies right there in the living room the way she went crazy the very second she saw me. We had never met so I didn't even know who she was, but she sure started screaming and calling me all sorts of horrible names.

"The whole time, I just stood there not knowing who she was and why she was yelling at me. Tommy's dad was standing by her side, and he didn't seem to be upset at all. In fact, he even smiled a little.

"That's when Tommy came out of the bathroom to see what all the ruckus was about. It wasn't until then that I found out who was yelling at me. And then I found out why she was calling me all those horrible names."

Sydney grew somber, casting her eyes downward as if she was reliving the shame of that moment all over again. "You see, I still had some of Tommy's cum on my cheek. Tommy made a big swipe at it with the washcloth he was carrying. It must have been a really big and noticeable gob of cum because he didn't get it all. I could feel some of it just kind of hanging there at the corner on my cheek. That's when I panicked. I so enjoyed the taste of Tommy's goo, and I was so scared by Tommy's Mom that I scooped it up with my fingers without thinking and gobbled it down right there in front both his parents. I just wanted to make it go away!"

It was obvious she had been shamed by this whole episode and I wanted to help her feel better, I really did. But what could I say to make her feel better? Sydney had greeted her boyfriend's mother for the first time with cum on her face and then, to make it even worse, she had raked it up and swallowed it. I was at a loss for words.

Sydney regained some of her composure and finished her story. "You'd have thought I started World War III! Tommy's Mom really lost it. She cursed me some more - louder this time - and then finally, she sort of gave up and ended by just sputtering and mumbling. At the end, she said 'Goodbye, Son!' and turned around and stormed off. Tommy's Dad seemed really nice, though. He even smiled at me as they were leaving."