Considerate Boyfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy's clumsy attempts to deepthroat me would not deter me. I was determined to deliver my own crude form of justice upon her. She had already cleaned my cock and balls until they gleamed. Now it was time for me to jet every last drop of my hot jizz into her straining mouth.

Suffering through her past week of teasing and torturing me had earned me the right to this much retribution. Tearing into her sweet MILF pussy, making her squeal and whine in shock would come later.

There would be no warning when I came. I wanted to see how much of my cum she could swallow. I wanted it to be messy. I wanted it to come as a shock to her. I quietly hoped to see some of my seed splashed across her lips.

I was growing more aroused by now and nearing my detonation point. Betsy bobbed up for more air and I knew my moment had arrived. Her lips crashed down hard over my shaft once more. As she plugged her throat with cock, I began to cum.

"M-w-ump!" came the shocked half-grunting, half-choking sound from deep in Betsy's chest. Her cheeks bulged with my seed, and she began to gulp it down in frantic fashion. She glanced up in panic at me once as I blasted away at her mouth. I had to admire her commitment to mastering her new calling, though. When I was finally finished doling out my retribution, only a small dribble of sap had escaped at the left corner of her mouth. She scooped it up with her finger and licked it off. She even smiled as she swallowed.

"Jeez, Mom! When I told you to make a spectacle of yourself, that's not exactly what I meant! I'm not sure what to say about that," Sydney told her mother over my shoulder.

Betsy was still panting to catch her breath, but she managed to wheeze out, "I'll get better . . . I'll practice . . . I can do better!"

All I could do was smile and draw a heap of satisfaction in knowing I had put her through her paces and had made her work for her reward. "I know you'll get better with practice," I reassured her. I was looking forward to lots of practice in the days to come.

Sydney had clearly had enough for one weekend. She stepped back from her vantage point at my shoulder and almost whined, "Can we go home now?"

"Sure," Betsy agreed in a ragged voice.

Both women had danced and teased their way through dozens of horny men last night and then they had fucked and sucked their way through three (four, if you counted me) horny men after that. We all began to dress then and finally loaded our bags into the car. By default, the driving fell to me. Sydney and Betsy were both sound asleep in the backseat before we ever reached the interstate.

I did make one quick stop before we set out. I stopped at the general store across the road and purchased the greenest, firmest half-dozen bananas they had. I hoped to watch Betsy put in several hours of practice once we got back to their place.