All Comments on 'Consolation Cum'

by REINER BENT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
omfg orgy-tastics

Omfg i cum to theis story. your stories are so fuckin hot! contuine to write more! I'm so hot I'm going to read more of your smexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!!!! HOT!!!!

I have jacked off a lot over this story..I would have stayed and let him fuck my ass every night though!!! Love to get my ass plowed and a hot load up my ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Tepid at best

I liked the concept. I thought the idea itself was good but i think you rushed it. They detail you did put in was pretty hot but i found it lacking and thought it needed more emotion and detail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
made me cum

When I was twenty my girlfriend broke up with me. I was so unbelievable sad. My friend visited me to cheer me up. He said that I wouldn't need girls as long as I had him. He said that he would exactly knew how I felt cause only guys can feel like other guys. And then he kissed me softly and said that only guys know how to love a guy. And I only breathed: "Love me." And he loved me. He loved my mouth, my face, my neck, my chest, my stomach, my legs, my penis, my balls and he passionately loved my ass. He filled me with his love. For a short time I fell in love with him, too. But then I met a wonderful girl. I am sad that I had to tell him that I am hetero, just after he had thought he had turned me gay enough to be his lover, his boyfriend. But I will never forget how he loved me that day and the six weeks after it.

marty276marty276over 12 years ago
Biting off your nose to spite your face!

He when out of his way to seduce you then when you let it happen and then when you have cock on tap (MOVE) what the fuck for, what was your next sexual experience in a pubic loo bent over a shit pan smelling of stale piss&shit.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

mmmm virgin fuck my arse.? he pushed the cock up with out prep...bollox. he mush have an arse hole like a garage.? this story in complete and utter crap. and it aint worthy to be on this site. unrealistic bollox. boo boo hiss

oxfordseaoxfordsea9 months ago

Reading this, I wouldn’t mind someone directing me to get in a doggy style position, slap my ass, then make me beg for my butt to get stuffed with cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous