Consoling a Friend

Story Info
Sara and Dave comfort friend Carly and things turn sexual.
1.8k words
4.39
39.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch with my friend Carly. She was crying. I was consoling her while my fiance Dave was in the kitchen making cocktails.

"I just don't understand how he could cheat on me after four years together!" She wailed. I held her close and made comforting noises. "I mean, we have a cat together. Doesn't that mean something?" She continued on like that for some time. Dave came out with our cocktails and set them on the table before sitting down in the chair across from us. Carly picked up her glass and downed the drink almost instantly.

"He's a pig. You can do so much better," I assured her.

"I never liked him," Dave chipped in. "He always talked about himself too much."

"It just," Carly sniffed. "It just makes me feel like I'm not enough, you know? Like I'm not sexy enough to keep a man around."

"Don't be ridiculous!" I chastised. "You're so sexy. Dave, tell Carly how sexy she is."

Dave looked back and forth between Carly and me. "This feels like a trap," he said finally.

"No, really. Tell Carly how sexy she is." Dave looked a little scared so I told him to wait there. I pulled Carly into our bedroom and opened my closet. I pulled out a sheer black lingerie set and handed it to Carly. "Put this on."

"I don't know, Sara" she hesitated, staring at the babydoll top and matching thong.

"You're so much thinner than I am, anyway. It probably won't even fit." Carly was right. I am skinnier, but not by much. We could easily share clothes.

"How are you going to prove to yourself how sexy you are if you won't embrace your sexual side? I'll put one on too. How's that?" I asked her. She agreed and began stripping. I went back into my closet and pulled out a red lace bralette and black lace panties. Carly and I had no issues changing in front of each other, having been friends for the last six years. I'd known her almost as long as I'd known Dave.

When Carly and I were both dressed in our pretty little underwear, we opened the door and went back out to greet Dave.

"Well, Dave. Now can you tell Carly how sexy she is?" She was sexy. Her breasts are quite a bit larger than mine, and they were practically bulging out of the thin material of the lingerie. Her black hair fell just past her shoulders and bounced slightly whenever she moved her head. Dave spoke up.

"You both look incredible." He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to hide his growing erection. A futile effort in his basketball shorts.

"Interesting. Carly, I think Dave wants us to put on a little show." I was teasing him now. It took me by surprise when Carly spoke up.

"I think you're right, Sara. Why don't we show him how much fun we have when he's not around?" We locked eyes for a moment and reached toward each other. We'd never had any kind of sexual relationship with each other before, but something tonight felt so natural. We kissed passionately, groping each other's bodies and making a real scene for my fiance sitting just a foot away from us. I grabbed her tight, round ass and she ground against me. She pulled her head away from the kiss and freed one of my breasts from my bralette. She sucked on my nipple and teased the other with her hand through the fabric. Dave and I moaned at the same time. I looked over at him and noticed his hand was in his pants.

"Hold on, Carly. I think it's rude not to include everyone. Let's see if Dave wants to play." I took her hand and led her to Dave's right side, while I stood on his left. We both got down on our knees and pulled Dave's shorts and briefs off. I encouraged Carly to lean forward and we kissed each other around the head of my fiance's penis. My tongue met hers around the underside of his member. We kissed as though he weren't even there. As though it were perfectly normal for there to be a seven inch intrusion between two people kissing. Each lick and suck and playful nip was for each other's benefit, not his. Not that he wasn't enjoying himself; his moans and sighs were indicative of that. Carly moved her hand to play with Dave's taint and I moved mine to Carly's panties. I rubbed her slit through the fabric and was pleased when she moaned into my mouth. Encouraged by her response, I moved my hands under the fabric and my fingers found their way to her clit.

Carly moaned so loudly she had to move off my fiance's dick. She threw her head back and ground down on my fingers like her life depended on it. I could feel her pussy twitching and I leaned in to capture her mouth in a kiss. As she came down from her orgasm, she looked sheepishly at me. "Sorry for finishing so soon," she said. "It's been awhile since anyone touched me like that."

"What do you mean 'finish?'" I asked mischievously. "You were with him for four years? That's how many times you're going to cum tonight." I punctuated my sentence by pulling my hand out of her panties and licking my fingers. I pulled her in for another kiss, knowing she could taste herself on my tongue. I hoped the thought thrilled her as much as it did me. I caressed her body and gently laid her on the ground. She massaged my ass with one hand and weaved the other in my hair, pulling me deeper into the kiss, all while grinding against my thigh. I kissed my way down her body until I reached her pussy. She was still pulsating from having just cum. I spread her open with my hands and licked a broad stripe from taint to clit.

"Why don't we move this little party into the bedroom? I think you'll be comfier there," I suggested, my face mere inches away from Carly's cunt. She whined a little, but didn't resist when I stood up and reached my hand out to help her do the same. I planted a fat, wet kiss on my fiance's lips before turning back to Carly. She and I kissed and groped each other as we walked back into the bedroom, stepping over our discarded clothes as we made it to the bed. Carly pulled my bralette over my head and flung it toward the pile of clothes on the floor. Dave, whose pants and underwear were still in the living room was now taking off his shirt and joining us in the bed. I lay on top of Carly and peeled off her panties — my panties — and kissed her hips. Her legs opened for me and I could smell her pussy. Her needy little pussy. But I kept kissing her hips.

"Dave, honey," I said in a saccharine sweet voice. "Won't you show Carly here how well you eat pussy?" Dave jumped to attention and joined me at Carly's mound. He licked up and down her opening, not yet diving in. He teased and sucked on her lips. I placed my hand on the back of his head as a signal to go deeper. He got the message. He opened my friend's lips and made a direct assault on her clit. He sucked and licked like it was his favorite candy. I reached my hands under his chin and inserted two fingers into her vagina. Carly moaned and thrust her hips in time with Dave's attack. It didn't take long until she was cumming again. 'Two down, two to go,' I thought. Dave lapped up as much of Carly's juices as he could.

"Lie down, babe." Dave followed my instructions and lay down. Like she had read my mind, Carly got up and straddled my fiance. She lowered herself onto his dick with precision and determination. Her pussy wrapped around him like a second skin. She moaned and planted her hands on his chest as she bounced up and down, impaling herself on his cock. I leaned back and played with my clit as I watched her ride my fiance. "I want you to cum in her pussy, Dave." He looked at me in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck her good for me, babe," I said as I planted another kiss on him. Carly pulled us apart and leaned down to start making out with me. I could feel Dave pistoning his hips under me. I moved my hands back to Carly's clit and moved my fingers in time with my fiance's rutting. Carly tangled her fingers in my hair and moaned into my mouth. She came for a third time, her pussy twitching and contracting around Dave's cock, ripping his orgasm from him. He pumped jet after jet of cum into her pussy. As they both caught their breath and came down from their highs, I straddled Dave and pushed Carly flat on the bed. I lay down and buried my face in her warm, wet folds. I licked every last drop of cum out of her. I could feel Dave's softened cock twitching under my stomach and I knew he was watching. I made a show of eating Carly's pussy for him. I was determined to make her cum again. I had promised four times and I intended to deliver. She was clean of Dave's cum, so I moved my assault back to my trusty little friend, the clit. One suck. Was all it took. Carly convulsed and screamed and came spectacularly. When I moved my face, a bit of thrush spilled onto the sheets between her legs. I was still laying on top of Dave, so I rolled over and lay in my normal spot next to him. Carly got up and started putting her clothes back on. When she was all dressed, she turned to us.

"Thank you. I really needed that today."

"We wouldn't mind having you over again, if you want," I said. "If that's ok with you, Dave."

"No objections from me," he said with a dopey grin on his face.

"I'll definitely think about it," Carly said. She leaned down and kissed me. Just a quick peck on the lips. "Definitely think about it." She walked out with confidence as I checked out her ass.

"Now," Dave looked at me mischievously. "If my understanding of the situation is correct, you still haven't cum yet."

"Would you like to fix that?" I teased. I had hardly finished the question before he started eating me out. I picked a good one with this man.