All Comments on 'Consoling the Widowed Neighbor'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go ahead

Fuck both of them........side by side

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Begs for a sequel

Love the idea of this George Sanders type older gentleman with the huge cock going next door and giving the librarian wife an taste of something different. I know you don't usually do anything but gay stuff but this story begs for a threesome

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 9 years ago
love the teabagging

Loved the teabagging of the nerd and they way he chewed the old guys ass. He has to nail both of these two together

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years agoAuthor
The time frame was the 1980's

I left out the opening intro which explained that the story was set back around 1980, although the mention of VHS and BETA tapes gave the reader a clue. Thanks for your reading.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
MORE

Please give us more with Paul. Leave the WIFE OUT OF IT. I wonder if I ever sucked Paul his cock, sounds just like a service man I did once in Alaska. It was only one time as I was just visiting the area and stopped at this adult book store, not far from the Air Force Base. This was in the early 90s. Some men do not think that a small cock can be fun, but I really enjoyed this one [wish it could have been an on going thing] and I know that he really enjoyed me bringing him off. Like Paul he came quick, his was the only really small cock I have found. Sure would like to find another.

Please give us more chapters with Paul.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next

I am sure there is more to follow, please tell the full story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot, Timmy!

I would love a sequel where he takes them both, first hubby, then both together.

Shit, I am leaking just thinking about it!

That could be because it reminds me of my best friend and his wife, with whom I had just such an arrangement.

Of course, I have never been widowed; I knew better than to marry, as I would not have remained faithful, as I enjoy men too much.

For almost eighteen years, I had an arrangement with my best friend George and his wife Amy. George had asked me to cuckold him, as he wanted what this man wanted for his wife--for her to experience a big cock and have orgasms from intercourse. He did not have a tiny cock like hubby did here, but giving his wife an orgasm was quite hit or miss. I guess it was just the way they fit together. (I have since learned that there are differently-shaped vaginas, which is why I told all my nephews to make sure they can fulfill their partners before they are married, if they could not handle a straying wife.)

George got so excited the first time I took it out, I could practically see him salivating. It reminded me of my time at boarding school, when I had little access to females, so I made do with the young men around me, and found out I loved doing it with them just as much, more, sometimes. I knew I had him, and I wanted to give him pleasure, too.

My first order of business was to please his wife, as he'd asked, which I did, and both were very happy. But then I suggested we get George involved by him sucking me to another erection. Amy thought nothing of it--she was pleased to get him in on the action. I saw the loving way she treated him, and knew that I could fuck him and please him, too, without her disrespecting him.

The three of us had a wonderful friendship, with me fucking Amy on a regular basis (sometimes George was able to be there, sometimes not), George and Amy continuing to have sex and intimacy and a wonderful marriage (they had two children they raised while this was going on), and me eventually fucking George in her presence, which they both loved.

It all ended when Amy had a stroke and died. George actually hooked up with a man a few years later, and I am still on the loose, having fun and fucking both men and women, sometimes in a cuckold situation. But I will never have the joy of discovery that I had with George and Amy, and the closeness we shared for many years. Shit, now I'm crying!

Anyway, I rarely post here, but I had to, because the wonder of the two neighbors discvering each other reminded me of George and Amy, good memories.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 9 years ago
Thank you for including docking

I almost climaxed when Paul stuck his cock into Steve's foreskin and came all over his glans. I am uncut and this is one of my favorite fantasies (yes, fantasies only -- I have yet to have sex with another man). Too few authors on here include that particular art!

Another fantasy (which my wife shares) is that of an MFM threesome where I play the role of submissive cuckold. I would encourage you, as does another commenter, to add a chapter or two in that direction....

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyabout 7 years ago

Great story. I liked the age differences and the endowment differences. Would like to follow additional chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect...

I hope you continue with Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love it

hope you leave melony out of it and fuck the shit out of paul.

Tom599Tom5997 months ago

Was horney reading this lovely story

Like I was in room watching and wanting to join then go to his wife eating and then fucking her then bring husband as she watches

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot. I like the way Paul's circumcised penis is described: "I've seen and held countless cocks in my time of every shape and size in my life, but none as modest as Paul's endowment. The ghostly pale dick was no bigger than a thumb, with the head of his circumcised tool about as big as an olive." Also like the way he cums immediately when the narrator docks Paul's circumcised penis in his lengthy foreskin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous