Consorting with Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Can Ash manage to find a suitable assistant?
5.2k words
4.82
9.2k
33

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a novella length romance story. There will be plenty of sex, but it won't appear in every chapter.

(warning: contains elements of prostitution)

Copyright 2019

"Fuck. This is going nowhere." I thought in frustration.

I had just politely exited the fourth potential assistant I'd interviewed that morning. Somehow each one seemed somehow worse than the previous. I was glad I'd decided to contain interviews to the morning and keep one client that afternoon. It wouldn't feel like a completely wasted day. I heard the buzzer at the door and sighed audibly to myself.

"At least it's the last one. Maybe I'm just being too picky." I thought.

I knew I wasn't. Working as the assistant to a consort was an unusual job. An individual had to be diplomatic and discrete, autonomous, and ok with everything from scheduling appointments and greeting clients to changing cum soaked sheets. It wasn't for everyone. Most people that applied thought it was a cake receptionist gig where they could simply answer a couple calls and nap. They never considered they'd have to be involved in any of the messy stuff. Any candidates that didn't feel that way tended to be curious about the business and ultimately tried to use the experience to see if they were interested in going through guild consort training themselves.

Being a consort isn't what most people think these days. It's been a legal and respectable profession since after the rebuilding. After the war, there was so much poverty and so many people had been lost that many found themselves desperately alone and prostitution ran rampant. Eventually, largely due to the spread of illness, the new governments intervened, and it became a proper profession for those that went through rigorous training. Guild training doesn't just consist of an education in sexual practices and safety precautions, but in diplomacy, psychology, finance, and communication. Consorts had become something that people hire for simple sexual interaction, or to serve as companions at all manner of events they didn't wish to attend alone, including high level diplomatic functions. On a personal level, most regular people still judge those of us that choose the profession, but the job itself is a respectable one.

I'm good at what I do, and my practice is solid. I've been doing this nearly twenty years now, and even though I'm pushing 40, thanks to a combination eating well and working out regularly, I can easily pass for much younger. I'm 6'4, not as muscular as I was in my 20's perhaps, but still large and well built. My skin is pale, and my eyes are a light green that normally hovers around grey, but can flash to emerald when I'm emotionally charged. I keep my light brown hair shoulder length. It's typically pulled back in a bun as it can get in the way when I'm working, but on occasion clients request it down, and I've always enjoyed keeping it on the longer side. I have enough stamina to regularly see 3-4 clients a day, 5 days a week without the assistance of any medications. My clientele largely consists of regulars at this point, although they tend to make enough new client referrals to keep things interesting. This profession has allowed me to afford a small house with a yard outside the city, and this small business apartment is in a nice part of town.

I forced on my professional first meeting smile as I answered the door. The man on the other side surprised me. He was perhaps an inch taller than me with light tan skin. The type of skin that is perpetually that color because his genetics were perfect rather than because he'd recently been out in the sun. He was well dressed in tighter slacks and a cashmere long sleeve t shirt that clung to his large shoulders and fell like water over the rise of a well-formed chest. He seemed to carry perhaps a bit more body fat than I, but not much, and his physique looked like it had been earned by physical labor of some sort rather than in the gym. His deep brown hair was cut short, yet just long enough to fall slightly down over his forehead. His eyes pulled me in instantly. They were a color I'd never seen before. A deep, warm, pale brown, almost the color of amber or pools of dark honey.

"Fuck." I thought to myself, "If I hire this guy, clients are going to be disappointed when they have to sleep with me instead of him."

I offered my hand. "Good morning. You're Jesse?"

He smiled broadly in return. "Yes sir, that's me."

I stepped back from the door and gestured to the seating area in the middle of a good-sized room furnished in clean whites and greys. I'd tried to make it both comfortable and professional. There was a seating area with a sofa and a couple of wingbacks around a coffee table stocked with glass water bottles and a few books on various subjects. Past the seating area was a large dark grey desk with a couple of computer screens. On the right side of the room were French doors that led to my work spaces, and to the left, French doors that lead to a small kitchen.

Jesse stepped past me and took a seat in one of the wingbacks, assuming I'd take the other and face him.

"Thank you so much for the opportunity to interview," He started before I even sat. "I know I don't have experience in this sort of thing..." He trailed off.

I smiled and sat on the edge of the couch closest to him. It kept us both at a slight angle vs. facing one another straight on, but I liked to see how people responded when I chose an unexpected seat that was closer than they'd anticipated. He didn't seem phased and simply turned slightly and smiled nervously at me again as I began.

"You may not have experience as an assistant, but you're a med student, something I certainly never thought I'd see on an application to work for me. I was curious about you I suppose. Additionally, that means you're likely smart, hardworking, and dedicated. I've found it's far easier for someone with good personality traits to adapt to a new job, than someone familiar with a job to change their personality."

He grinned broadly again and nodded as I continued. "So, that said, tell me a bit more about yourself. Why you've applied, and why you think you'd be a good fit."

He grew instantly professional. "I come from a family of farmers. I enjoy farming well enough, but I've always felt like I had more to offer and I've been interested in medicine since I was a kid. My family has saved for years to put me through med school, and I don't have the heart to tell them even with all they've given me I can't quite afford things like..well...food..." he laughed a bit in nervous embarrassment.

"So I need a job. Med school is demanding though, and I need something part time that doesn't require me to spend a lot of brain power learning a whole new skill set. I know I have no experience in this sort of thing, but I'm a quick learner. I can use computer systems, I'm good with people, and I don't mind hard work." he glanced around a bit. "I mean if there's like cleaning or other things like that..." He trailed off and laughed again. "I'm not really sure what the job entails to be honest."

I was rather stunned, he literally just listed exactly what I was looking for. He seemed to be everything I could want in an assistant and he was gorgeous on top of it. I smiled politely.

"I hate to say this so directly after a whole 5 minutes, but you couldn't have phrased that any better. I've sent 4 other people packing without giving them a serious thought already today, and I couldn't be happier that you seem like such a good fit."

He beamed and looked relieved I hadn't instantly kicked him out.

I continued, "The job is pretty basic. Clients come in, you greet them, offer them water or tea and take their payments. You'll also reschedule appointments. As I have a lot of regulars, a lot of my appointments are just standing."

I stood as I spoke a gestured for him to follow me. I lead him into the kitchen first. "Basic things in here as well. Tea cups and water bottles in the dishwasher at the end of the day, and refill the waters. If I have more than 2 clients back to back, then during the second appointment you'll make me a protein shake." I grinned at him a bit. "I mean, I'm good, but even I don't have the stamina to make it all day without some kind of pick me up."

He blushed and nodded.

"Good lord!" I thought to myself. "Applying to work for a consort and that made him blush. Where is this guy from and could he be any more adorable?!"

I lead us back to the main room and continued. "Basic things here while I'm with clients; restocking waters, straightening books, no real cleaning as I have a service that does that a couple times a week."

He nodded, listening intently.

I opened the doors to my work area, and he followed, looking around while trying to not be too obvious. He certainly hadn't been to a consort before and seemed quite nervous. This room was similar to the waiting area, with warmer décor. I had filled it with warm dark greys and deep greens with a few plants on minimalist shelving. A large bed was of course the centerpiece with end tables on either side holding candles and more water bottles.

"A bit more in here." I continued, "Between client's you'd have to strip the linens and remake the bed."

I watched his face carefully as I spoke. He just nodded; expression unchanging. He followed me as I walked through another set of doors into a large bathroom.

"I shower between clients, so after appointments I'll walk them out to you then head back here. If they have any questions or want to reschedule, you'll take care of that before doing the bed." I pointed to a hatch in the corner. "Linens go in there, they're all marked as mine, and they go to laundry service."

He nodded and looked at the large glass shower that was open to the rest of the room. He blushed as he realized I'd likely be in there when he brought in the linens. I smiled at him and he looked surprised I'd read his mind at my next sentence.

"Modesty doesn't exactly come with the job."

He blushed further, and I thought maybe I should address it.

"You ok?" I asked with a kind smile. "You sure you're interested in a job with me? We're just standing here talking and you're pretty red."

His blushed deepened and he stammered a bit with his reply.

"It's just a new environment. Naked people all over hospitals. I'll adjust quickly."

I smiled and nodded as I led the way back to the waiting area. I was pleased with that response as well.

"One last thing. While my clientele is pretty upscale, and my rates high enough to weed out most trouble, this profession isn't without its risks. I've been lucky in my career and only had someone get violent once. He was a small enough guy I could handle him on my own. However, there are things I simply don't do, and on occasion people believe they can convince me to make exceptions when they get here even knowing my rules and limitations. They can get a bit worked up when I decline, and violence in this profession isn't unheard of. There is an emergency button beside the bed and if I ever press it, you'd need to either to come in and physically assist me or call the authorities." I watched his expression carefully as it shifted from surprise to concern to determination, which somehow pleased me deeply.

"Of course." He nodded. "Hell, I didn't even think about that type of thing. Of course, I'd help!"

I smiled gently at him. "That's about it then. Realistically, it's reasonable that you'll likely have maybe 20-30 minutes of downtime between clients, longer for couples' sessions in which you could study. As long as everything I need completed gets taken care of, I have no issue with that."

He lit up a bit and looked almost relived.

"Does this still sound like a job you'd be interested in?" I asked.

He looked both surprised and thankful as it seemed I was offering him the job.

"It's actually really perfect for me I think." he said with a nervous smile.

I was surprised by my reaction to him. I have plenty of attractive clients, but I couldn't recall having ever enjoyed seeing one of them smile this way.

"Do you have plans for the next few hours?" He looked confused and surprised by the question but shook his head.

"No." he replied cautiously.

"In that case, would you be willing to stay and do a trial run. I have a client coming in about 30 minutes and we could test things out and see if we both feel it's the right fit. If so, the jobs yours. No pressure of course, we can always arrange for you to do a trial at another time."

He grinned yet again. "That sounds great!"

I smiled in return. I couldn't help it! "Perfect then. Would you like some water or tea or anything while we go over the computer system a bit?"

He simply shook his head. "No thank you."

Lord he was polite. I gestured to the computer and crouched down at his side as he sat in the office chair. Almost instantly he looked down at me and furrowed his brow and moved to stand. I laughed.

"Nope, this will be your desk, not mine. Besides," I grinned, "gotta keep bendy."

He blushed but laughed a bit as he settled back into the chair. We went through the systems quickly. He had been telling the truth. He was smart and very capable. About 15 minutes later I stood with a groan and laughed a bit.

"Getting old." I smiled at him, "I'm going to go get ready, you just do your thing. This client is a long time regular. Really nice guy. He's been happily partnered with a woman for about 10 years, but there are somethings she doesn't like that he enjoys, so their arrangement is he sees me every other week. Offer him water, take his money, he knows the drill. And, don't be surprised when his wife shows up toward the end of our time. She'll just have a seat and wait." I patted his shoulder, "You got this?"

He grinned up at me. "Yep, good to go."

Lord, why was his smile so attractive I thought as I went in to shower.

When I came out about 10 minutes later in a black silk robe (my usual work attire), they were both sitting calmly and as Jesse looked up at me I raised an eyebrow. He just nodded slightly, and I turned to my client who stood up and shook my hand.

"Hey Casey," I began, and our conversation continued as we made our way to the bedroom and I shut the doors behind us.

When I say that I enjoy my job, I actually mean it. I've always been a very sexual guy and have no problems getting it up several times in a row. I've also found I'm pretty open to most things. While my own preferences lean toward perhaps 80/20 men, and a large number of my clients are men, I see women as well. I don't offer or enjoy any particular kinks, but people come to me for various reasons. Some are older virgins who want a professional for their first time, some want to experiment with a man when they normally sleep with women, some find themselves too busy for relationships, some hire me as a non-sexual companion for social functions, and with a few like Casey, I could simply offer something they needed outside of their relationships. In Casey's case, it was always the same. He loved his partner, and they had a great sex life, but she wasn't into anal play and had no desire to penetrate him even though he loved it. That's where I came in.

I didn't wait long after the doors shut as I knew exactly what he liked. I took the back of his neck in my hand, pulling his mouth to mine. Kissing him hard and deep. He wanted me to take control, but he was always incredibly responsive. In truth he was one of my favorite clients and I always looked forward to his appointments. His hands snaked instantly to my waist, undoing the ties and dropping my robe before sliding around my hips and along my ribs. I pressed my tongue deeper into his mouth in response, drawing a deep moan from him. That's what I wanted. His moans were always a good indicator of his enjoyment level. I stepped closer, running my fingertips along his arms and pressing my body to his. Each of us shivering as we felt the other harden at the contact. My hands made their way to the hem of his shirt and our mouths parted just long enough to pull it over his head. I slid my mouth from his and worked my way down along his neck and collarbone. Sucking gently and grazing my teeth along his skin. I caught a nipple lightly between my teeth and drew another moan as his fingers dug into my shoulders. We moved in well-practiced unison, making our way to the side of the bed. I slid his pants off, leaving his underwear for now. I reached out and cupped him gently through the thin cloth as I caught a nipple between my teeth again. His fingers tightened on my shoulders, and his breath raced as soft whimpers escaped him. I sank to my knees, letting my lips and tongue explore his stomach and hip bones. I leaned in and mouthed him through the fabric of his briefs. His body shuddered at the warmth of my mouth and he moaned once more. I slipped my fingers into the waistband, pulling it forward and down, letting him spring up hard against his belly. He was a well-hung man and I'd always wondered what it would be like to bottom for him.

I let the tip of my tongue trail lightly along his underside drawing another whimper. I held his hips tightly as his hands clamped onto my shoulders aggressively. His hips strained toward me, wanting more than I was giving him. I held him back. I knew this was what he wanted. I trailed my tongue back down along his length and sucked one of his balls gently into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. His cock twitched and his legs shook slightly. I let his ball fall from my mouth and gestured to the bed with a light nod. He wasted no time and practically scrambled up onto all fours. I followed him and leaned over him to suck gently along the back of his neck as my fingers lightly wandered his ribs. He moaned deeply as I made my way along his spine to his low back. His low back was a sweet spot for him, and I focused my attentions there. Trailing my fingertips along his hips, licking, sucking, nipping at the skin just above his ass.

"Please." he whimpered, sounding desperate.

I always waited for him to beg before giving him what he really wanted. I liked drawing clients out. After all, they paid a professional for a reason, and what type of professional would I be if I didn't work to maximize their pleasure. I moved to kneel behind him and spread his cheeks with my hands. He was a very considerate client and always came incredibly well groomed and clean, including his asshole. I leaned in and blew softly across it making his entire body shiver as he moaned. My tongue flicked lightly across the surface time and time again until he began to press back against me. Only then did I plunge my tongue into him fast and deep. He cried out and I felt his torso collapse onto the bed, leaving only his ass in the air. I continued swirling my tongue inside of him. Using my hands to hold his body in place as he strained back against me. I teased him, working him over for a long few moments before I pulled away and made quick work of slipping on a condom and covering it was lube.

He whimpered and goose bumps raised across the soft skin of his back as I slid my hard cock along his crack a few times. I positioned myself with the lightest pressure against his opening and then leaned forward, wrapping my body around his. I slipped my arm around his waist to hold his body against mine and began to nibble at the base of his neck once more. He moaned, whimpered, pressed back against me but I held him there, covering him in the strength and warmth of my body for a long moment, knowing this was what he wanted, what he needed. Only after focusing on his neck until he whimpered another desperate "please" did I allow my hips to press forward. His entire body tensed and strained and shivered against me as I slid into him completely in one long smooth stroke. I held there, bringing my attention back to his neck and shoulders. Even though we did this regularly, and he preferred not to be prepped too much, I was large, and it was a lot to take me in one stroke even for someone who was used to it. I knew it was uncomfortable for him the first few moments each time, but he was explicit in letting me know that's what he wanted. Still, pain wasn't my thing and I always made sure to rest in him while he adjusted.

12