Consorting with Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a slight nod and I smiled against his neck and nipped at his ear. Still holding his body tightly to mine I pulled slowly out of him, breaching him completely before thrusting hard and fast back in. As I found a slow, continuous, deep rhythm, his body melted against me, his fingers curling tightly in the sheets. I shifted position, forcing him to arch his back a bit more and on the next stroke he cried out loudly. There it was. I was thick enough that with the right angle I could slide my entire length along his prostate sending endless shivers of pleasure through his body with each stroke. His moans became deeper, faster. His hips pressed aggressively back against me and I kissed the back of his neck once more before releasing his body and moving to kneel behind him. He groaned and whimpered.

"Yes"

I took his hips in my hands, pulling him back against me as I thrust forward; fast, and hard, and deep. His body shook as waves of pleasure coursed through him. Each thrust drew another cry or deep moan. Spreading his ass with my hands, I worked myself even deeper into him as beads of sweat pooled along his back. I felt the change in his body; each muscle strained, his hands clutched the sheets to the point his knuckles were white and then, release. He cried out and his back arched. His moans were shaky, and I could see his heartbeat in the veins on his arms as he shuddered through waves of pleasure. I slowed my movements but continued to work his ass and prostate, drawing his pleasure out as long as I could. His ass tightened rhythmically around me, and I let myself give in to the sensation. I knew he liked it when I came as well, and I was close enough to do it tonight. I closed my eyes for a moment and focused on the tight heat of his ass, the softness of his skin under my fingertips. I thrust hard and deep once more as I joined him. He moaned loud and deliberately as he felt the sudden heat inside him, knowing that what we did together was good enough to make even a professional cum.

I pulled slowly from him and leaned in to focus my attention on his low back once more. Only removing my lips from his skin as I began to soften so that I could safely remove the condom. After I leaned over the bed and threw it out, I laid down on my back next to him and he instantly shifted over to lie with his head on my shoulder and an arm wrapped around my chest. I tightened my arm around his back, and we lie there together silently.

I know he came here for what had just happened, but this, this was my favorite part of the job. This moment in the aftermath where for just an instant, if I let myself stop thinking ...I could pretend it was real. With Casey it was more real than most clients. We had formed a professional friendship over the years he'd been coming to me. And, once in a while, in this moment I let myself imagine what it would be like to do this not as a professional, but as a person. To lie with someone this way simply because we both chose to be with the other. We'd ended our sessions laying together like this since our first appointment, but the time we spent this way had lengthened a bit over the years. I wondered if some part of him realized I enjoyed it.

His fingers trailed along my chest and I shivered, dragging myself back to reality. He looked up at me with a genuine smile which I happily returned. After a moment he kissed my chest and sat up. I followed, professional once again, and handed him a water from the side table. I stood and offered him my hand which he took with a grin and I helped him off the bed. I glanced at the clock.

"We were pretty long today." I grinned. He only had about 5 minutes left in his session.

He returned the smile. "It was a particularly good day. I can clean up fast."

He collected his clothes and made his way to the small client bathroom that was adjacent to my larger one. I put a robe back on as he cleaned up and dressed. We walked out together and, as expected, Kimberly was in the waiting room. We both made our way over to her as she stood to greet us. I took her offered hand and we both leaned in for a quick kiss on the cheek.

"You took care of him?" she asked with a grin.

"You know I always do." I smiled gently in response.

Casey slipped his arm tightly around her waist and they turned to make their way to the door.

"See you in a couple weeks Ash." she said as I closed the door behind them.

I turned with a soft smile toward Jesse. "Not too awkward so far?" I asked.

He just shot me that grin. "Not at all."

I nodded. "Good."

As I walked through the bedroom to the shower, I knew he might still change his mind as he stripped cum covered sheets from the bed and had to walk past me in the shower.

"Guess we'll find out." I thought as I tossed the robe in a hamper and stepped into the hot water.

The shower was the one real luxury I'd allowed myself here. I'd done the same at home. I like a large shower with both rain and waterfall options. I washed thoroughly and quickly and then leaned forward with my palms against the slate, stretching my shoulders and letting the warm water cascade down my back and ass. I heard him come in and drop the sheets as I stretched and paid it no mind. This was the only time I took for myself when I was working, and it was important for my mental health.

After maybe 15 minutes I got out, dressed, pulled my hair back into a bun and made my way into the reception area, noticing on my way the bed was made and the water bottles on the side table had been replaced. He was setting a couple of new waters on the table in the waiting area when I stepped out and I gestured for him to sit. He smiled nervously and as our eyes met. I liked this man. Fuck there was just something about him.

I smiled gently and asked "Thoughts?"

He looked serious, professional, and hopeful.

"In truth, its not what I expected." I felt a knot forming in my stomach. Fuck, there went that.

"How so?" I asked.

"You're...its...well.." he stumbled.

I smiled gently, "Whatever it is, I can take it."

He blushed slightly at the implication.

"I guess I didn't know what to expect but somehow neither you nor the job is what I'd anticipated." When he finally found his words, they came strong and confident, "You're kinder and more professional than I expected, and the job is simple, and surprisingly less awkward than I thought it would be. It's just people coming in for a service, like seeing a dr."

The knot in my stomach began to fade and I was shocked to feel perhaps a lone little butterfly take its place. Was I actually nervous about this? What was it about this man?

"Well, if that means you're interested I'd very much like to offer you the job." I said.

He grinned broadly and looked ecstatic for a moment, and then a brush of something crossed his face and his brow furrowed a bit.

"I want to be honest with you," he began, "even if it means you don't want me anymore. This would only be for just under two years for me, until I graduate classes and take a residency position."

I suppose I'd known that from the start, but I hadn't expected the disappointment that washed over me.

I smiled kindly anyway, "Completely understood. That still means I get a great assistant for two years."

He beamed, "Then I'd love the job."

I let my smile deepen a bit as I reached out a hand which he took and shook firmly.

"This was my last client for the week, and you have access to my schedule now, would you be available to start Tuesday?" I asked. I always worked Tues- Sat.

"Absolutely."

"Perfect." I said as I stood up.

He followed my lead and we shook hands again at the door.

"See you Tuesday Jesse."

He grinned and nodded again as he turned to walk away. I shut the door behind him and felt strangely excited about the thought of having him here regularly.

12