All Comments on 'Consorting with Romance Ch. 06 - Final'

by justsomerandomperson83

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing xxxxx keep writing this was so real and touching you are a gifted writer x

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Again

Ended up reading this story more than once. Absolutely beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love a happy ending! Great story, great characters. Thanks!😊

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

A beautiful story!!!!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

A magnificent work which I thoroughly enjoyed every word, every word. Bravo, Author, bravo!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

loved it, loved it, loved it.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

As a true Romantic, I love a happy ending - I wish that more of the short stories on Literotica had them - but in life, can pairings like Ash and Jesse turn out so perfectly? - hope springs eternal!

You stated at the beginning that this is a product of your imagination and is in no way based on any personal experience - on top of which ‘Consorting..’ is set in a not too distance further were marriage is no longer recognized by governments, procreating with more than one person is encouraged ( as a way of expanding our gene pool I think ) and consorting with prostitutes is legal - making this an even cooler piece of erotic literature, and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. I continue to pray for a lover of my own. Such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be honest idk what to comment on this story. Beautiful at the same time not. This story is a little disturbing too. May be author should add more tags to the story. I’m sure Jesse loves ash but I can’t say 100% that ash truly loves Jesse back. It’s just convenient for him. Ash is like ‘I do what I do you should still love me if not then go away’. Also cuddling with clients? Come on man what else is left to do… may be ash would marry his clients too if they paid him for it. Like seriously have some boundaries dude and stop being greedy. According to me Ash doesn’t deserve Jesse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Anon 6 months ago from this comment decided to act smart while actually proving they didn't bother reading through the chapters at all.

Learn to read and analyze the story instead of making dumb assumptions like that. Yes, their situation is a unique one, I also don't like seeing my partner having that kind of occupation.

However, it's just not fair to expect Ash and Jesse to act like you want. They have a lot of conversation about this, Jesse accepted who Ash is and Ash himself admitted that work is work and love is love, finding a proper balance that doesn't leak into the other territory.

Also, how is it "convenient" for Ash? Did you even read the first 3 chapters? The guy himself admitted over and over that he's not worthy over Jess' affection. About the greedy part? This is proof you can't read when this entire chapter alone states everything against it. Did Ash force Jesse to live together? Did Ash force Jesse to be his asssistant instead of becoming a doctor? Is Ash greedy for helping out more with Jesse's family's farm?

The only thing you are good at is proving to everyone how much of an idiot you are with this comment, congrats!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumper8 months ago

Love it. Thank you.

islandchicaislandchica8 months ago

To anon 2 months ago who addressed anon 6/9 months ago… ditto!😁

Very sweet and unique story. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely wonderful ♥️ It’s so easy to get lost in your words and get carried away by the powerful waves of emotions that washes off the “pages”!

Brilliant story, lovely ending and excellent writing!

Thank you an exhilarating (and emotionally exhausting) experience 🙏🏼♥️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seriously, your writing is beautiful. Ash and Jesse's love story is a privilege to read.

AnotherSelfAnotherSelf4 months ago

There has to be a way to read more of your writing somewhere This was simply beautiful. I loved the build up, romance, family.....all of it. Just amazing. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ur storyteling is absolutely beautiful, I loved everything about this series very well done this is hands down one of the best stories I have read on here and trust me I have read hundreds

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomerandomperson83@justsomerandomperson83
Most of my work is published more traditionally, but I have loved and found many of my favorite erotic authors on literotica and wanted to offer a few of my works here to sort of give back to the site that inspired me to begin my own journey as an erotic author.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories