Conspiracies Ch. 11

Story Info
Oliver learns that AJ isn't as defenseless as he thought.
6.3k words
4.58
3.8k
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings earthlings, this is a shorter chapter, but it is setting up for a longer one! Thanks for the comments, they always seem to push me in the right direction when I'm at a loss!

*****

AJ woke at six in the morning when her phone started to buzz, falling off the coffee table. Her back was starting to hurt from sleeping on the couch night after night. She reached down to the floor to find her phone and ended up landing on the ground with it.

She snatched the phone from under the couch and flipped it open, taking the call. "Hello?" she rasped, angry anyone would call her this early.

"Where are you?" came from the other end in a crackling voice.

AJ groaned and rubbed her eyes. "What?"

"I said, where are you?"

She blinked herself awake and looked at her phone. When she saw it read 'Dr. Evil', she rolled her eyes and sat up. "But I quit," she replied groggily.

She could hear him scoff over the phone and say, "You can't quit."

AJ tried to think of excuses, but her brain was still half-asleep. Perhaps that was the reason she was able to say, "No."

There was an uncomfortable moment of silence, but when she looked at the phone screen, she saw he had hung up. Not two minutes later she heard her door swing open and Oliver come marching in.

"Hey!" she whined while trying to brush her hair out of her eyes. She had accepted he had cut her loose and now she couldn't care less about defying him.

Oliver took her coat from her kitchen chair and walked to the living room. "Come on, you're going to work."

AJ huffed and hid under the blanket as if he would disappear if she didn't see him.

"Jesus AJ, get up."

He heard AJ's muffled reply, "No."

Oliver ran his hand through his hair and grumbled. When AJ didn't come out from the blanket he reached underneath and grabbed her ankle, pulling her out from under it. "Hey!" she whined again, trying to grab the couch cushions. But Oliver just tugged her ankle until she was at the end of the couch in front of him.

"Damnit get dressed," he said impatiently.

AJ raised her arms in defeat and said, "Fine!"

But she took her time, taking a shower and dressing as Oliver sat at her kitchen table smoking next to the window.

AJ rifled through her closet and found her single pair of nice pants, something other than her faded black jeans. When she came out dressed, Oliver gave her a look of disgust. "Oh hell no," he said and walked to the bedroom.

"Hey, you said I wear the same thing every day," she said stubbornly.

Oliver snorted and opened her monkwood dresser next to her closet and began to rummage through it. "That," he said, pointing to one of her skirts.

"Nope," she said, taking a step back from the dresser. She kept that skirt in her dresser because it didn't fit anymore. It was from her days when she was unhealthily skinny, there was no way that was going to fit.

"Put it on," he said impatiently, crossing his arms and tilting his head to the side. AJ sighed and wiggled it on, but instead of the waistband fitting nicely on her hips, it sat on her waist, making the skirt appear much shorter than it was.

She looked in her small mirror, turning around to see if she was exposing herself too much. It ended directly below her curvy butt, but if it were just an inch or two shorter, her lower half would be seen.

She turned to him with a scrunched face, shooting daggers into his eyes.

"That's better," he said and smacked her nearly naked cheeks.

Oliver walked her to work, somewhere she didn't expect to be again. But instead of leading her to her desk, he took her down the stairwell to the basement.

Right at the end of the staircase was a room she had never been in. She wasn't sure there was anything inside, she assumed it was used for storage. Oliver took a key from his pocket and unlocked the door, turning on the lights and pushing her in.

It was an old office. Besides two desks and file cabinets line along the wall, it was pretty much empty. It looked like it hadn't been used in years.

Oliver walked to one of the desks and ran his fingers over it. "It's a little dusty, but it's quiet." That it was. Quiet and peaceful. "Well, go get your things and you can move down here with Kevin."

"I'm going to work down here?" she asked.

Oliver nodded and patted her head, giving her a key while she surveyed the room. "Have fun."

When he left AJ walked to the dusty desk and sat in the cushioned chair next to it. "Fuck yes," she said to herself, reveling in the peace and privacy. No more noisy agents and desk jockeys. And being in a basement? She practically had the floor to herself. She was like Fox Mulder, hiding in a basement in a government building. There could be some pretty strange things left in these abandoned file cabinets.

She nearly ran to her old temporary desk and gathered whatever she had left, taking it back down with her. For the next few hours she put off her boring work and started to clean the office, wiping the desks and dusting what she could with paper towels.

When everything was perfectly how she wanted, she plopped down in the chair and took in the sight of all of her hard work. The basement was her kingdom and she was its queen. She propped her legs up on the desk and thought of all of the possibilities of what she could accomplish here.

There was a musical tapping on the door and Kevin came in with a stack of his belongings.

"I thought you quit," he said as he dumped his stuff on the opposing desk.

AJ shrugged in her chair. "I thought so too."

"Is that how you got him to transfer you down here?"

AJ looked into the distance as if she would find her answers there. "I actually don't know. I mean he didn't tell me." She looked over, watching him unpack and get settled. "I'm sorry you have to come down here too." Other than herself, she didn't think working in a basement would be one's dream.

"Oh no, I came down here by choice."

"Aren't you an agent? Like Oliver?" She still had no idea what Oliver's position was at work, and thought maybe, just maybe he would tell her whether accidental or not.

"Ha! No. I'm not a field agent. I'm not one for adventures."

That was it. Oliver was a field agent. It made sense, but she had a feeling there was more. Or maybe her excessive knowledge of conspiracies made her believe there was something darker going on.

Kevin noticed AJ start to inspect the rows of file cabinets lined against the walls.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Without turning away AJ replied, "Are you going to tell on me?"

Kevin snorted. "No. What are you looking for?"

"I don't know, something weird or strange," she said, forcing one of the old file cabinets open. Kevin's interest peaked and he joined her, flipping through whatever they could find.

After an hour of piling up anything from the cabinets they found interesting on AJ's desk, Kevin got a call. He answered but didn't say much. Without a word he left the office, not bothering to shut the door behind him.

AJ watched him leave and shrugged it off, continuing her search. If Oliver wanted her to come back to work so badly, he could deal with her being side-tracked for a while.

She opened one of the folders to see pictures of a disheveled couple. From what she read inside it looked like they had been claiming they saw bigfoot while huffing glue. Farfetched, but still interesting. Or at least humorous. This was a keeper.

As she leaned down over the cabinet, reading more about the paint sniffing loons, she heard the soft pattering of footsteps.

"Hey, look at this," she said, assuming it was Kevin. But her face dropped when she saw it was Oliver. The folder almost slipped out of her hands. She had learned her lesson about going through his stuff, but these were just dank abandoned folders. Plus Kevin was her partner in crime in this, so she shouldn't be in trouble.

But Oliver didn't scold her. He gave a little smirk and said, "Bend over again. That was a good view."

AJ's face turned red as she stood straight, clutching the folder to her chest. He walked to her, tugging his tie from his neck. "Let's make this quick," he said, snatching the folder from her hands and tossing it on her desk.

He took both wrists in one of his hands and began to bind them with his tie. She yelped as he pushed her on the desk, standing between her legs and trapping her with his long arms. "Did you honestly think I was just going to let you go, just like that?"

AJ looked at him, bewildered. "Yes?" she replied. She did believe that, she had already accepted it. He had been so cold the past few days she thought he had lost all interest in her. Which of course, had been fine by her, but confusing.

With one hand he kept her wrists above her head, while the other pulled her blouse up to her neck. "Wait," she said, squirming underneath him while trying to look to the door. It was still slightly open, enough where they could easily be heard or seen. She prayed no one else had any reason to be down in the basement.

"No, I don't have time to wait. Keep your arms like that," he said, pressing her wrists down on the desk above her head. He moved his hands to her waist, lightly brushing her skin until he made it to her breasts.

She jerked forward as he flicked one of her nipples, sending sharp sensations throughout her entire body. She hated how something so simple could excite her so much. There had to be some way to control herself, train herself to be immune to his touch.

But as he started to circle his fingers around her nipples, all thoughts of anything else started to melt away. Soon the teasing became excessive, his only focus on her breasts and fondling them between rough pinches.

She wanted to kick him away, but his lips moved to her chest, replacing one of his hands with his teeth, drowning her in a flood of euphoria. Her legs tightened around his waist as she tried to suppress her shameful desires.

Oliver brought his free hand between her legs and slid a single finger down her slit. The wetness that had formed was almost spilling out of her, coating her inner thighs as she arched her back against the desk.

He gave her nipple one last nip and leaned close to her ear. "It's just too easy."

AJ's ears burned from his demeaning comment, but the ache building in her lower half was become excruciating. Oliver slowly dipped a single finger past her tight opening, ignoring AJ's struggling. He began to pump it in and out, curling and wiggling his finger.

AJ's eyes crossed as he pushed her legs apart and brought his tongue to her inner thigh, sweeping it above his finger. His tongue swirled around the painfully sensitive nub as he continued to press his fingers inside of her slowly and methodically.

With every thrust her body reacted stronger, leading her into a state of frenzy. Blinded by the overwhelming amount of attention, she lowered her arms and brought her tied hands to his head, instinctively pulling him closer by his hair.

As her body started to reach its limit, the ache turning into an indescribable pleasure, Oliver's phone started to ring. He backed away, carefully sliding his finger out of her and picking up his phone.

He answered and casually walked out of the office, closing the door behind him. AJ moaned from the pain of the sudden absence of his touch, squeezing her legs together to endure the lasting feelings.

After laying on the desk for almost ten minutes she assumed he forgot about her. She angrily tried to fumble the tie from her hands, even going as far to use her teeth. After many attempts she finally freed wrists.

She hopped off the desk and sat in her chair, legs still quivering as she rested her forehead against her desk in defeat. After a few more minutes she got up to lock the door, retreating back to her desk and stewing in the lust he brought onto her.

It wasn't fair. It never was with him. She nervously brought her fingers between her legs, feeling the heat emanating from her. The slick juices covered her fingers, making her feel embarrassed. But she was by herself in a locked office.

She closed her eyes and started to rub herself, letting half of a finger slip inside of her. She moaned quietly, resting her forehead against the desk again. Her hips rocked back and forth, taking more of her finger and starting to add a second one. She momentarily hoped he would come back. Though she hated him, she wished she was being filled with Oliver's cock, not her fingers. But just thinking that made her loathe herself.

Her eyes squeezed shut, her feet scuffling on the floor as she reached her body's desired destination. Her legs started to spasm as her body pulsed around her fingers, keeping them deep while she whimpered through it.

Before her body could stop she heard keys and someone unlock the door from the outside. There were only two choices, Kevin or Oliver. She did not want to be seen like this by either. She quickly slid her fingers out and tried to straighten in her chair, pulling herself closer to the desk.

Oliver walked in with a puzzled look. "What, did you go running?" he said, walking towards her. AJ shook her head in a panic. He brought his hand to her forehead and felt the little bit of sweat that formed. "Your face is red."

He gave her a suspicious look and grabbed one of her arms she had been hiding under her desk. He took her hand and looked at the slick juices that she hadn't had time to wipe off. She slouched in the chair, trying to pull her arm away from him.

"What the fuck," he growled, dropping her hand. "Did I give you permission to do that?"

AJ looked down, incredibly embarrassed to be caught by anyone, especially him. Oliver took the back of her shirt and pulled her from her chair, bending her over on the pile of folders. She clutched the edge of the desk, her bare stomach pressed against the cool metal.

Oliver kicked her legs apart and snaked his fingers in her hair, pulling tightly. "You only get to come when I say you can."

AJ heard the jingling of his belt and his stiff cock pressing against her thigh. Her hips instinctively lifted, silently inviting him to end the torture.

"Were you thinking about me?" he asked, sliding the length of his cock between her legs.

AJ refused to give an audible answer, impatiently moving her hips in an attempt to direct him inside of her, but he denied her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

AJ nodded quickly, her fingers curling tighter around the edge of the desk.

"I want to hear you say it. And use my name. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

AJ quietly muttered, "I want it." She jerked forward as his hand landed on her butt with enough force to leave a stinging welt.

"My name, I said use my name. And say it louder."

AJ huffed angrily, squeezing her eyes shut as she stuttered, "I want, I want you to fuck me Oliver." She cursed at herself over and over after the humiliating words came out. For some reason using his name made it even more humiliating. Having to ask to be fucked was bad, but saying she specifically wanted him was worse. But she was rewarded as she felt Oliver slide his cock inside of her, grunting at the sheer tightness as he stretched her out.

He put his hand on her lower back, letting her buck her hips into him. As much as he loved to take control, watching her acting so desperate for his cock was exhilarating. The way her legs shook, how wild and clumsy she became with her movements, all of it completely seduced him.

He just barely rocked his hips into hers, deepening the thrusts as she lost complete control of her body. When her muscles started to give, Oliver started to pick up the pace, matching the speed of her thrusting. His hands wrapped around her hips as he filled her, his cock pulsing as her body tightened around it.

"Do you want my permission to come?" he asked with a smirk, holding himself deep inside of her.

AJ nodded her head, mustering up all of her strength to buck her hips back into him, taking everything he would give her.

"I can't hear you. And you're not saying my name," he said, leaning over her.

AJ let out a small whimper and managed to say, "please."

Oliver rolled his eyes and pulled out, causing her to gasp and arch her back.

"Goddamnit!" she cursed, done with playing anymore games. She just needed a little bit more and it would be over. "Fuck me, please! Damnit Oliver, please," she whined, putting aside her dignity one last time.

"Good enough," he said and plunged back into her. AJ's fists clenched as she began to stutter, her legs falling open. With each thrust he fed the fire inside of her, pumping at a steady pace. AJ let out a loud moan as she pressed her face into the desk, bucking her hips back to take more.

Oliver's ears perked as he heard footsteps down through the hall. He leaned towards her ear and in a low tone said, "Come for me." He stopped holding himself back and put more force into each push, quickening the pace until she couldn't hold back anymore.

When he started to feel her spasm around his cock, he released himself, filling her until the warm fluid gushed down her thighs. He grunted as he slid himself out of her, quickly putting himself back in his pants and buckling his belt.

"I'll see you later," he said, giving her butt a smack and leaving the office.

AJ tried to recover both mentally and physically, taming her tangled hair and straightening her clothing. Oliver was exhausting. She dearly hoped he wasn't going to take advantage of her having her own private office. Actually more like an entire floor. But she guessed that might be exactly why he moved her down here.

She shook it off and took her jacket, making her way up the stairs to the main floor. She didn't ask to come back, they did, so she could afford to leave for a cigarette. It wasn't like she was going to miss anything if she left for ten minutes.

As always, she made no eye contact as she walked through the lobby. Nothing was going to get in her way. But as she walked, she passed a small group of men, Oliver and Kevin included. To her dismay one of the men was the harasser from the copy room. His smug face made her stomach turn. When Oliver noticed her, so did he.

Oliver stopped her before she could walk past them. "Where are you going?"

AJ looked nervously from who she understood was Smithe to Oliver and answered, "I'm going to the parking garage."

"Why?"

"I want a cigarette."

"Oh okay. Have fun."

AJ nodded and left, walking across the grass to the parking garage. She had gotten yelled at for smoking too close to CIA property, which seemed a bit overkill to her.

Oliver kept an eye out as she left, and then continued talking to the fellow agents and their boring conversation. He turned to say something to Smithe, but he wasn't there. He scoured the lobby with his eyes, but he was gone.

"Goddamnit," he hissed.

AJ was sitting on the concrete curb inside of the parking garage. It blocked the wind, keeping her warmer than if she were standing outside. Halfway into the cigarette she heard the echoes of footsteps throughout the building. That was normal, the garage was huge. People were coming and going all day.

She kept her eyes on her cigarette, trying not to make eye contact with any passing strangers, even from afar. But when the steps grew louder and a long shadow cast to her feet, she looked up. It was Smithe, wearing a grin that made her nauseous.

"Well look who it is," he said, leaning down to her.

AJ stood, stepping away towards the ledge of the wall, but she wasn't scared.

Smithe walked closer until she was against the ledge, leaning close to her face. "What's a little slut like you doing hanging around here all by yourself?"

AJ's brow furrowed angrily. She had never been called that before. "Go away," she said, trying to move past him.

12