Constants and Variables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do here?" he asked, unable to hide the tremor in his voice.

"Think of it like a kickstart to the transition process. I can give you a shot that will put your body into a hormonal overdrive. It'll be...intense, but I can put you firmly on the way to a more comfortable body. You can be a Victoria in no time flat!" She opened one of the cabinets and procured a syringe and a vial of a neon pink liquid. "There's a catch. It'll only work if you're a woman inside. If you're a guy, or a masc person in general, the serum gets flushed by the body. So really, you have nothing to lose."

He gulped. Jonas wasn't sure he believed that...he wasn't sure what he believed anymore. But if there was a way for him to find out for sure, once and for all, and to put his worries to rest...

The nervous scientist hopped up onto one of the medbeds. Victoria returned with a full needle, then frowned. "It's best if you don't have all that clothing in the way. This is a very potent treatment, I need to keep an eye on your body."

Reluctantly, he stepped out of his cleansuit. He froze once it got down to his legs and he remembered he was wearing his special socks and panties. Victoria didn't comment, however. He tossed the suit to the side and sat back up on the bed, trying to stay as still as possible while feeling his heart hammer away in his chest.

"Okay...give it to me," he said.

"This change, if it happens, it might be irreversible. Nobody who I've given it to has wanted to go back, but...just warning you now. What happens next could very well be permanent."

He nodded shakily. "Do it. I need to know."

She nodded. With her unoccupied hand, she tapped a control on the bed. Straps snapped shut around his arms and legs, applying gentle but firm pressure to keep him restrained. Victoria then went about swapping the injection site: right in the upper arm.

"If it does work, is there a particular name you'd like to be known by? Jonas seems so...inappropriate." Her smug grin was infectious.

"You know what? Just to piss you off, let's go with...Tory. It'll help keep things from getting too confusing."

"Alright, sounds good...whelp, here goes nothing," she said, before jabbing him with the needle, "When I say nothing I mean several years of concentrated research, but you get the idea."

Seconds passed. The syringe emptied. She withdrew it, placing a small bandage with a happy face on the injection site.

"What now?"

Victoria placed the syringe down, folding her arms. "I think you'll enjoy what comes next, Tory."

It hit Tory like a freight train. A sudden, body-wide warmth that rolled in waves from head to toe. She pulled at the restraints, but they offered no give. Something incredible was happening to her body, but there was the hint of fear. Drastic change was always scary.

"Shh," Victoria put a finger to Tory's lips, then let it slip past to run along her mouth, evoking a completely different appendage, "You don't have to fight this. You're just becoming who you've always been. Trust me; you're going to enjoy this part~"

The warmth settled at Tory's waist. It built until it felt like she was in a sauna. So warm, so comforting. It caught her by surprise when that warmth became an altogether different kind of heat. She started sweating, and the bulge hidden in her shorts became all too noticeable.

"Ah," Victoria said, "Some things don't change. I love the panties, by the way. I had a similar pair myself, back when I wore normal clothes. But it looks like your little friend won't stay hidden!" She rubbed the outside of Tory's shorts, paying special attention to the engorged head as it tried desperately to free itself.

"Oh god!~" Tory moaned, writhing against the restraints. Her cock had become so hard that it popped free on its own. It throbbed with need, which Victoria was only too happy to address.

"All your masculinity," she explained, stroking the throbbing member in her delicate fingers, "Is exiting your body the only way it knows how: through your dick. You can feel it, can't you? All that thick cum building up in your body? That's your old life. Your old worries, all those fears and self-doubts. That's Jonas, the old you, just begging to be released."

A drip of pre slid out of Tory's tip. Victoria played with it, only driving her test subject into a further frenzy as she rubbed the release against Tory's needy flesh.

"Guh...f-fuck...I need to cum so bad!" she moaned, completely unashamed of such an admission. Why should she be, after all? They were one in the same!

Victoria jerked off her doppelganger, eager to see how big this eruption would be. The thought of making Tory blast out her old life as sticky spunk was too hot to handle in a clinical manner, so while one hand pumped her cock, Victoria's other hand found her own funparts. The living suit she wore parted, allowing her access to her neovagina. In almost every respect, a copy of that which nature had denied her. But as every proper mad scientist knew, what nature does not provide, you take. By force if necessary. And she'd claimed this perfect pussy with no less relish than Prometheus had when he stole fire from the gods. Her fingers plunged into her dripping slit, while her thumb played expertly with her clit.

Tory, meanwhile, was nearing the first of what would definitely be many orgasms. She humped at Victoria's fist, dragging her closer and closer to an orgasm that she craved with every ounce of her body. She could feel the pressure building, and building. Her motions became more erratic, less coordinated. With a few quick tugs from Victoria, she finally came.

What happened next was a series of reactions that occurred in a sequence so quick that it would be difficult to detect with the naked eye. The first rope of cum that shot out caused a rapid expansion of the fatty tissues in Tory's body. Her chest developed lumps of proto-breast, while her ass grew pert and thoroughly squeezable. Her waist narrowed, while her hips ballooned outward. Her cock's eruption was followed by a slight shrinkage of the member itself, losing an inch in total size. Each shot of cum initiated another spurt of growth or shrinkage, until the entire process left her covered in spunk but totally changed in the process.

But even after all that, her body craved to release more. Tory's shrunken dick didn't even soften. It stayed rigid and needy, throbbing in Victoria's grasp.

"Oh fuck...oh god it's happening," Tory breathed.

"That's right. You're becoming a woman. And a hot one at that. C'mon now, there's so much more to go. Let's make this process a little bit more fun, shall we?"

Victoria went over to the rows of medical equipment and retrieved a device on wheels that looked like some kind of pump. It had a clear rubber hole that resembled a fleshlight on one end of a tube, leading through a series of valves to a clear tank.

"Are you familiar with a cock milker? Oh, I know what kind of porn you look for, of course you are. Well, I bet you'll enjoy this. The cup simulates a vagina so perfectly that you won't be able to resist cumming into it! And each shot drags you closer to being my perfect double."

Tory was largely incoherent, but did not resist having the fake pussy slid onto her cum-covered cock. Victoria turned on the device, and immediately the sucking sensation drove the blossoming woman into orgasmic bliss. She bucked and rolled her hips, the machine draining her of her old life. Thick white cream soon dribbled into the collection tank at regular intervals, and Victoria got to watch it all. She even took notes...but only after licking her fingers clean.

***

Tory stepped gracefully from the portal's aperture into the ERB experimentation room, right where she'd left. But there was no denying she wasn't the same person who had stood here mere hours before. Her body was completely different. The lanky scarecrow with awkward overtures to masculinity was gone, replaced with luxurious curves and a deep, confident self-assurance. Her cleansuit was gone too: replaced by one of the skin tight living garments that Victoria had worn. It reacted to her intentions, moving when she moved, and had an assortment of functions that she was sure to discover.

But the most drastic change wasn't the new breasts, or the living clothes...it was her mind. The only pressure keeping her shackled was gone. She was free. She was finally, truly, herself. A grin lit up her face. There was so much she wanted to do. So much she needed to get done.

A 'slorp' noise brought her attention back to the aperture. Victoria had sent along another present: a backpack. Tory bent down and unzipped the bag, curious as to its contents. Inside, a motley collection of technology that shouldn't exist in this world for a few decades at least. The centerpiece was a large prism of crystal with a rounded metal base. On the side, a sticky note.

"Just a few things to keep you busy until I can get the interdimensional groupchat working. Careful with this. Cold fusion is tricky! But I have faith you'll be able to figure it out. Go get 'em, Tory. And never forget: you're not alone."

12