All Comments on 'Constructions'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
Almost There

I sense that you're about to wind up the Laura/Tommy story and you've done a good job of setting us up for the finale. I don't think you're there yet although some readers might think you are. There are those of us who think that the reader should do some of the work and fantasize continuations or finales. i'd like to see what you have planned for this "family". 4*

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years ago

Lovely, heartfelt, and incredibly tender. The way this story unfolds over time is as indulgent and thoughtful as it is surprising. I never know where it's going, and there's so much to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Father-son relationship excellent. The subject of loaning out your boyfriend to sleep with another woman seems fantastical. Could such a thing happen?

joeoggijoeoggiabout 2 years ago

We’ll done again. Touching, moving and I like how the Tommy and Laura’s relationship has grown. We’ll written.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Best quote I ever read re family was from Lois McMaster Bujold, “All wealth is genetic”, and she was bang on the money, it doesn’t matter that it may not be your genes directly, but that wealth is in people, not in things, places or money, this story shows that wealth in spades, the care that they all have for one another is pure gold, fingers crossed it all works out for them.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

EVLoverEVLoverabout 1 year ago

Thanks for another excellent episode in the Laura and Tommy story.

Like Tommy, I made a vow that I would be a better father than my Dad. Now in my 70s, I think I was/am.

I was a bit teary in the last scene when Tommy hugged Devon. I think they both will do well by each other.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tommy fucking Maria on the side while Laura is still around.....certainly not romance but these cunt writers don't seem to know the difference

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

That’s cutting deep into our society and social get together …. So a earthquake already, definitely, changes life’s but this earthquake did a little more then just moving a rock ….. this was an intense but wonderful chapter and just this last page alone was extraordinary, great done

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠ten house instead of ten stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...

SIMILAR Stories