Constructions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment he just stood in front of her and let her look. She had seen him shirtless a number of times, but she still looked at him for a long time, then touched the skin on his abdomen very carefully.

There was the sound of water gushing over from the bath and Tommy smiled at Maria and went to turn off the tap. It was a big tub, but they were taking so long to undress it was overflowing.

He went back to Maria who was standing where he'd left her. He stood facing her, looking at her face, and opened her bra behind her back. Then he very slowly pulled it off her breasts, and she didn't stop him. He still looked at her face, took her head in his hands and kissed her softly and shortly on the lips. Then he took her hands in his and guided her to open his trousers.

Her hands were trembling again, and she opened his trousers and pushed them down. It was a little hasty, not very graceful, but he didn't mind. He took time opening her trousers, anyway, and kneeled in front of her to ease them down slowly. He watched her scarred and ruined legs as he let his hands slide on them slowly, pushing the trousers down along them. He looked up at her and she lifted her legs so that he could remove them from around her ankles. Then he slid his hands up again, just as slowly, and pulled her panties down.

She blushed when he looked at her pubic hair and said, "I haven't, should I have..."

"Hush," he said. "You're just fine. Don't worry."

He stood back up and took her by the hand. "Shall we?"

He led her to the bathroom and they climbed into the warm water. He studied the controls and turned the bubbles on, and they looked at each other and smiled.

It was so nice to mull in the warm water. He relaxed and sighed, let the tension dissolve. He stretched regularly and took care of his muscles, but there wasn't anything quite like this. He closed his eyes for a minute.

Maria didn't seem so relaxed. Tommy opened his eyes and caught her looking at him, trying to make out his body amidst the swirling water and air. She was still sitting upright and looked rigid. He sat up again and extended his hand to her.

"Come here, please," he said. Maria hesitated but moved closer. He turned her so that she had her back to him, and then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. He touched her chin to press her head to rest lightly on his shoulder and then he leaned back again.

He was laying nearly horizontal in the water, his head resting on the edge, almost floating. He had his arms around her waist, and she had her hands on top of his. She was tense, and he held her and didn't move. He relaxed again, closing his eyes. And maybe feeling his deep breathing helped, because very slowly she relaxed as well.

"This is so good," he said quietly. "I might just fall asleep in here."

"Mmh," she said.

She seemed to gather courage and then she said, "You're so nice."

"Well thank you, Maria," he said. "I like you, too."

"You know I used to...listen...when you were doing it with Laura. I tried to imagine what it was that made you two sound like that. It was...something."

"Oh it's something with her alright," he said. "I'm embarrassed, though. I'm not into being watched. Or eavesdropped."

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Nah, it's bygones," he said. "So tell me, what do you like? What would you like to do with me?"

"I don't know," she said miserably. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"We still don't have to, if it's too weird for you," he said. "This is nice enough. So you know, just relax, we won't do anything that's not right for you."

"What is it you won't do?"

"Hmh?"

"Laura said there's some things you won't do."

"Well, sure. I won't hurt you, that's one. So no spanking or anything like that. Although with what that bastard Hector did to you I hope you wouldn't even want me to. And I'm not into pissing on you or that sort of stuff. And I'm not into men, but that's not a problem with you, right? Other than that, I don't know. I'll tell you if I don't want to do something."

She smiled, he could feel it against his neck.

"Well I'm not a man," she said. "But I'm too skinny and small. I don't have breasts. Or ass. And I've got all these scars."

"Oh no," Tommy said. Now he moved his hand, he let it slide on her skin underwater and slowly neared her breasts. Her breath caught in her throat when he cupped one and swept over her nipple. He could feel it stiffen, he circled it with his thumb and it was like a pebble. "These are definitely breasts. And you've got a lovely ass. And what even were the other things you said? You're all good, don't worry."

"Well but Laura's much more beautiful."

"You're not her but I don't need you to be her," he said. "There's nothing wrong with your body."

She tried to argue again. He touched her breasts again and started to slide his other hand on her abdomen, very slowly inching towards her crotch. She stopped complaining and just waited, and when he got over her mound she shivered and he thought he could feel slickness that was slicker than water.

She gasped sharply when he pushed past her clit and started to spread her labia.

"You ready to get out of the bath?" he asked.

"I, uh," she said and gasped again as he slid his hand back up. He smiled to himself and sat up. He helped her out and turned off the bubbles. They dried themselves, and then she shrieked as he wrapped her in a towel and lifted her into his arms.

"It's not bad to be small," he said and smiled. "It makes you easy to carry."

She smiled back at him and he carried her to the bedroom. He yanked the comforter off with one hand and lowered her gently on the bed. She looked at him with large dark eyes when he unwrapped the towel and looked at her. He bent down to kiss her. Her lips were soft and she kissed him back, but she was polite and hesitant. He kissed down her neck, slowly getting closer to her breasts. He felt her breathing quicken, and when he kissed her breasts she made a small sound.

He took his time kissing her nipples, then slowly started downward again. Her stomach quivered under his lips, and when he got to her pubic hair she was panting.

He pushed her legs open gently and settled between them. She was so turned on her labia was almost purple black with all the blood that had packed in them. She was dripping wet, and when he blew gently into her genitals she pushed her hips up and moaned.

Her clitoris was swollen so that it bulged out of its little hood, so dark and gleaming it looked almost like a grape. He sucked it in between his lips and she orgasmed, it was quick and shivering and feverish, her things squeezed his head tight between them. He let her clit out of his mouth gently, pulled his head back a little and watched in fascination how her vulva convulsed.

She let out a quivering sigh and laughed a little. He smiled and stroked the insides of her thighs, kissed them gently.

"That's it, Maria, that's right," he said gently. "Now give me another one."

She gasped but didn't push him away. He opened her legs wide again, waiting if she'd object, but she didn't. He started to spread her labia with his tongue. On the right side there were weird slabs hanging almost like her labia had been cut about half an inch apart, so that the middles were hanging loose. He sucked on them a little, flicking them with his tongue, then continued exploring her vulva. She moaned softly and lifted her hips to meet him, and he made his way up to her clitoris again, kissing it more slowly this time.

Her buildup took longer this time, it was more controlled, but she came harder, whimpering and shaking so badly he had to concentrate to stay on her clit. He let her come down and moved to the pillow next to her, pulling her slim naked body into his arms. She rested her head against his chest and under his hand she could feel her heart thumping in her chest.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "That was intense."

"I guess I needed that," she said and there was a smile in her voice. "Thank you."

He kissed her hair. She still had the braid he'd made, it was just messier now, strands of hair sticking out here and there. She lay in his arms and he could almost hear her purr. Laura had probably been right, this had to do her good.

Maria moved a little and he realized his erection was poking at her.

"Oh, sorry," he said, pulling his hips away.

She slid her hand down his back, over his side, and searched for him between his legs. He could feel her smile against his chest. "I made you hard?" she asked.

"Yeah, it sorta gets me going to see a woman cum like that," he said. "I hope it doesn't offend you. And it's okay if you're done, you can just ignore it."

"Ignore this? No," she said, once again making the word sound Spanish. "I want to have you inside me. I guess I won't get a second chance, right?"

"Well never say never, but I wasn't going to make a habit out of this, no offense," he said. "I've got all I need in Laura, and I think it would make it weird for Devon. So I think it's best he doesn't know."

"Yes, that's what I thought," she said, still stroking his shaft slowly.

He reached over to grab a condom and put it on.

"You're bigger than Hector," she said. "Bigger than Javier."

"I won't hurt you," he said. "I know how to work it, don't worry."

"Oh I'm not worried," she said.

"So how do you wanna do it?"

"I want...I want...hell, I want everything."

He laughed and rolled over to kiss her. She responded with surprising passion, and it was easy to go with it. He touched her and her hands were all over him. She was hot and slick, he fingered the weird fractured lip of hers.

"Do you think that's disgusting?" Maria asked. "It was...Hector cut me with scissors once. He was angry with me. I bled like a pig."

"That's awful," he said, appalled. "Really awful. But you're not awful. Your pussy is beautiful."

He pushed in very carefully. He knew she couldn't be as small as her size would lead to believe, she was a mother after all, but he was afraid to hurt her anyway.

She was hot and slick, and it was the same sense of homecoming as it always was to sink in a woman. Her eyes were still large and dark, and she looked at him, they stared at each other as he slowly bottomed out. He considered asking if she was okay, but he could see she was, and it wasn't time for talking anymore. He started building it, building the tempo and movement, letting his body work with hers.

It was always different and always invigorating to get to do it with somebody new. He felt overwhelming tenderness towards her, and he wondered how much of it he let out and if he should try to hold back. If the emotion would scare or discomfort her.

She wrapped her legs around him and started whimpering. He was surprised and then again not, and he stopped altering anything but just kept his movement and rhythm. She was so beautiful, so wild, she had closed her eyes now that she was getting there, she was in herself now. He kept going, and she came like a rocket, she pulled him as close as she could and it felt like an earthquake around him. He held her and hung on, he didn't want to cum yet, but it got close until she finally started to calm down.

She looked at him and squeezed around him. He kissed her softly, and she whispered, "Pick me up."

It wasn't the easiest thing to do and he ended up slipping out of her. She didn't mind, but she wanted him back as soon as it was doable. She was so slim and light he had a brief moment of trying to figure out what to do with her, how to handle this. He clambered on his feet and pushed her against a wall, and he kept her up and thrust in her, he was getting closer now and it was harder to control the speed.

She made a sound and he tried to look for her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked, he could hear the lust in his own voice now.

"Yes, yes, oh," she gasped, and he moaned now and went just a little deeper, just a little faster, and as uncomfortable as the position was for him he was fast approaching his orgasm. He held her small buttocks in his hands and thrust deep, and then he exploded. He surged inside her, spurting sperm in strong bursts. She clung to his neck, and he stumbled backwards to bed and fell down on it, keeping inside her, holding her to his chest.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "You okay?" Did I fall on you?"

"No, you didn't," she said.

"I just couldn't stand anymore," he said. "Stupid position to finish, huh."

She laughed lightly. "I don't think it was stupid. I thought it was wonderful."

"Did you cum there in the end? Would you have wanted to? I'm sorry, I was a little preoccupied there."

She laughed again. "Preoccupied, huh? I didn't, but it's okay, I think I'll turn into jello if you make me cum again."

She got off him, let him slide out and got to the side of him. He took the condom off and wiped himself on the sheets.

This was the less exhilarating part of being with someone new. Did she want to cuddle or not? Did she want to talk about it or not? Would it become weird between them now?

He pulled her into his arms tentatively and she accepted. She settled close to him and he held her, stroking her neck, her back. She wasn't completely at ease near him but much more than she had been.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Better," she said. "I think Laura was right, I needed that."

She thought for a minute and added, "I don't know what to do about it, though. I don't know where I could ever meet someone decent. I've never dated, not really. And I'm afraid I'll just draw some other asshole to take advantage of me. I'm not strong, I'm afraid I can't get it right."

"There's risks in everything, I guess," he said. "It's not a bad idea to spend time on your own. Show yourself you can do it. Get your confidence up."

"And if I do find someone decent, I don't know how they'll ever like me," she said. "I mean, I know my scars are hideous, no matter how nicely you're able to touch me. You're a good man, I think you really can look past the surface, but I don't believe there are many like that."

"I think you'll be happily surprised in that regard," he said. "I think most get over the surface at some point. None of us is getting younger. I don't suppose you're looking for a pin up body, why would the men? There's just more important aspects than that, right? It's the same for men. And for the ones that don't think like that, well, just let them be."

He yawned hugely. "Sorry," he said. "You wanna do something? Talk or grab a drink or something?"

"No, just sleep," she said and cuddled to him.

He thought he should still talk to her, but he felt heavy and relaxed and content and so he just let it slip.

In the morning they made love once more. He took time to kiss through her every scar, every place Hector had hurt her, and he sincerely hoped it would begin to heal her wounds. Not the ones on her body but on her psyche.

—#—#—#—#—#—

A few days later Laura and Mariana returned. Laura was pleased with the change in Maria, and Mariana was astonished.

"You think you could give me a piece of that?" she said jokingly. "It has to be good, the way she's glowing."

Maria swatted her arm lightly.

"No," Tommy said, answering even though Mariana had been joking. "It's not the same with you and you know it. And you're way too young for me even if it was the same. Besides I hear you're doing well enough on your own."

Mariana blushed. "Yeah, I had a...good time in Chicago. I'm so glad you took me along."

Laura smiled at her. They were eating dinner in the kitchen, the way they usually did these days.

"Usch, I overate," she said. "Wanna go for a walk to let the food settle?"

"Sure," Tommy said.

They cleaned the table and went out. It was a nice evening, warm and calm, and Tommy and Laura walked slowly up to a vantage point a mile away. They looked at the sea, the sun was setting and it colored everything red and golden.

Laura turned to him and said, "So, talk to me."

"About what?" he said and took her into his arms.

"Devon's hearing is on Tuesday."

He sighed and pressed his forehead against hers. "So it is," he said. "I'm afraid Maria won't get his custody. But I don't know what to wish for, I don't know what would be best for him."

"Your house is almost finished."

"So it is," he said.

They were silent for a while. The sun dropped under the horizon and they turned to walk back in the waning light, his arm around her shoulders.

"I wanna hear you say it," Laura said seriously. "Okay?"

"Okay," he said, drawing a breath to center himself. "So. I'd like to stay. If Maria gets Devon. I don't want to move on, I want to stay here for him. At least...until he gets a dad."

"Good," she said. "It's good that you know that. And don't fool yourself."

"With what?"

"The dad thing. He's chosen you and you know that."

"You think so?" he asked. Her words made his heart jump in his chest.

"Yeah. But I don't know if Maria will get him."

They walked in silence towards home.

"He's a good kid," Tommy said.

"And you're a good dad."

He sniffled. "Thank you," he said. "I try."

He let his arm slip down from her shoulders but took her hand.

"So, you talk to me," he said. "What do you think about it all?"

"You know what I think," she said.

"Yeah, so did you know what I think and you made me say it anyway."

She smiled. "Fine. I hope Maria gets custody. And if she does we should stay. I think it's as important to you as it is to Devon. And I've got no reason to want to move on, it's never been about the place, it's about you. You and me. Anyplace is my home if you're there. I think you could search for another house around here and we should stay."

"For as long as it takes?"

"For the rest of our lives if that's what it takes, sure. Why not?"

They looked at each other.

"So you wouldn't mind?" he asked.

"Mind what? I want what's best for you. I love you, and that's what it means, right? Here's your chance to be a better father than yours was. How could I not want you to have that?"

A shudder ran down his back. "You think I could be that?"

"I think you already are," Laura said quietly and sounded like she meant it.

—#—#—#—#—#—

Tommy wiped his eyes. He was still overwhelmed, although it had been hours since the hearing had ended.

To his astonishment Joshua had spoken very highly of him and recommended that Devon's custody be granted to Maria but not let her adopt him. That way the child services could keep track of him and intervene if something would happen to make his position worse. He didn't say that meant if Tommy would leave town, or if Maria would wind up in another bad relationship, but that's what he meant. Tommy wasn't insulted, it was true enough, and if the judge wouldn't have taken that into consideration he would've been disappointed.

Joshua had described Tommy's and Devon's relationship being of mutual respect and affection, and strongly recommended that the relationship shouldn't be severed. There was a part where Devon wasn't present in the room and at that time Joshua had blatantly expressed that many of the boys like Devon wouldn't find relationships like that in the foster system.

The judge had asked Tom what he thought. He'd had to fight to keep his emotions under control, and he had been deeply grateful that Laura had forced him to think through it before the hearing, he didn't know if he could have expressed himself at all otherwise.

"I know I'm no saint," he had said. "I've got a criminal record and that probably makes me ineligible for fostering or adopting Devon. My dad was an asshole, just like Devon's, and when I was younger I thought I wanted to become a better father than my own ever was.

"That never happened, I never had kids. And maybe that was for the best, because I haven't been that successful in being a good person before I met Laura. I think we bring out the best in each other. She's the most important thing in my life.