Consumed by Lust

Story Info
Testing the boundaries of pain and pleasure.
5.6k words
3.54
7.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story continues and completes the arc from "Kindling a Fire," "Fanning the Flame," and "A Burning Passion." I seem to be as obsessed with telling the whole story as the characters are with their deviant lust. So that's fair warning to you.

There's a brief coda (Rising from the Ashes) to wrap up the story line. I had intended to submit it separately, but have appended it here to show that everything comes to a happy ending.

On Sunday I was folding some laundry when I heard the front door. John, of course, and now he didn't even bother to knock. Mary was right there, and I realized she'd spent the past hour or so in the living room, something she didn't usually do on Sundays. She also dressed in a low-cut translucent top, no bra, and her shortest skirt.

I'm not sure the seductive clothes mattered to John. By the time I entered the room, Mary was on her knees, his shorts were down on his thighs, and his cock was sawing in and out of her mouth.

When he saw me, he dropped one hand casually onto the back of her head, holding her while he plunged his cock fully into her throat and kept it there while he spoke to me. "Get out on the porch, Piss Mop, one of the neighbors is here to play with you while I destroy Dry Hole's holes." He giggled a little at "Dry Hole's holes."

Mary squirmed, and pushed her hands against his thighs.

"Don't hurt her!" I said. I really could not stand the idea of her suffering, but I resented her, and I knew any admonishment from me was likely to bring out the opposing impulse in the young sadist. I wasn't surprised when he used both hands to impale her throat more deeply on his big cock before he released her.

Her face was red, her eyes swollen with tears. She gasped for breath. A snot bubble pulsed in one nostril while saliva drooled from her mouth over her chin and spattered the blouse over her breasts. She gave me a resentful stare. Then looked up at John with reverent eyes. Mary said, "Hit me again, darling! Use me as a fuck toy. It makes me happy to be your bitch." She gave me an even more defiant look.

John laughed and plunged his cock back into her mouth. For the next several minutes I could hear the sloppy sounds of him fucking her face, with occasional episodes of her gagging, retching, and crying.

I found Sue out on the porch. Her dog was running free in our fenced yard, and she held the leash gathered in one hand.

"Hello, Sue." My look questioned her.

"You are going to kiss and lick my ass and pussy, and drink my piss. While you do, I'm going to beat you with this leash." She pointed down and I sank before her.

Sue was a little spark plug of a woman. A little older than Mary and me, always friendly, and self-possessed in a way that I found attractive. Make that irresistible. I sank to my knees.

"On your back." Her tone now and throughout the action was matter-of-fact, not cruel, mocking, or disdainful, nor excited, happy, or stimulated. Maybe a little affectionate and confiding, but maybe I just wanted to hear that.

I felt the porch boards and some grit through my thin shirt. The view up her muscular legs under her walking skirt thrilled me. I was hard already. She squatted and the skirt draped over me. She wore no panties. Her pubic area was furred with blonde hair, trimmed only enough to clear access to her meaty labia. Those meaty lips were elongated, and each had several piercings, with small rings shining in dimness under her skirt.

She slid back and forth, centering my nose in her slit, then settled down. The musky aroma intoxicated me: sweat, urine, and the delightful nearly fishy smell of pussy.

"Just keep licking whatever I put in front of your tongue, dear," she said, "and let's slide these pants down."

I hunched my hips and used both hands to push my pants down on my thighs. I flashed on a vision of John's shorts in the same place on him, and his big cock plunging into Mary's face. I thought also of the previous week when Sue had apparently seen me licking John's ass, even though I hoped the front yard foliage had screened me. Surely this facesitting was low enough to be fully shielded from anyone's eyes.

Something stung my lower belly. Sue had begun whipping me with the dog leash. She set up a steady rhythm, not full-arm beating, wrist flicks that were more shocking than painful. The leash end worked steadily and moved around my groin, the tops of my thighs, and occasionally finding my cock, or moving down to my balls.

"This doesn't really seem painful, does it?"

I mouthed assent into her open love tunnel.

"Don't speak. Just keep licking me." She squirmed and settled herself more deeply onto my face. My nose was fully inside her. I licked and licked, then gasped for air, then licked again.

"Everything is reddening nicely now. You will find it gradually becomes more painful. By the time I'm done, you'll be well tenderized. I think you'll remember this all week long, and on Friday, when I whip you again, you'll scream and cry like a baby."

Friday?

The leash continued to rise and fall. Her hips moved, so that now my nose slid across her clit and into her pussy and across to press against her asshole. My tongue slapped at her clit and lapped up into her. My chin bumped her clit. Then she slid back. Her breathing deepened. "That's right! Good job boy. You can probably tell it isn't just your tongue turning me on -- for me pain and pleasure are linked."

From a distance, through the open front door, I heard Mary: "Yes, put it in me! Pound me hard with that big dick!" Then her high breathy "huh, uh huh" melded with John's deeper "Ugh, ugh" in a kind of harmony background to Sue's moans and my own gasping breaths. The whipping intensified and I felt real pain, especially when the leash found my tender cock head or my balls. I flinched at every fourth or fifth stroke and began to squirm at the hips.

Sue let her weight settle fully onto my face. She approached orgasm. "Lick me, uh, lick, uh, lick, uh..." The leash end landed now only on my cock and balls, and her swings had even more wrist snap. The pain was incredible. I didn't enjoy it, but I enjoyed her pleasure and my submission. My cock throbbed and twitched. I wondered if she might be able to beat cum out of it.

Finally she grunted out an orgasm, threw the leash aside, grabbed my cock in an iron grip, and collapsed atop me.

My nose and mouth were finally free to take a full breath, but her weight on my chest made it a challenge. The excruciating pain radiating out from my lower belly had a gray fog settling on my brain, lightning bolts flashing through it.

Mary moaned in ecstasy from the living room. She also was in the throes of an orgasm. By the sound John's big cock was massaging her g-spot and stretching her pussy to its limit.

"Take it, you bitch!"

"Give it to me, I want it!"

"Want what?"

"I want your big cock!"

Then there was a pause, her moaning calmed. She spoke again in panic, "Not yet! Not in my ass! I'm not ready!"

"Take it, Hole."

Her moan now was more of a pained whine.

He grunted with exertion, then breathed his triumph. "That's it, take it, take it you fucking slut. I'm going to destroy your hole. You'll be walking wrong until Friday, and I'm really going to ream you then, bitch."

She must have adjusted to the violation. She answered, "Fuck! Fuck my ass hard. I want to think about you every second from now until Friday."

Sue stirred atop me. "He will, too, you know. If her ass isn't bleeding, I don't know our young John. You know now I enjoy hurting people, but John is at a whole different level. He's nearly killed Merwyn a couple times."

I remembered Merwyn was her husband, and that I hadn't seen him in months.

"He's just too, much, young John," she continued. "We're about at the end of the line with him."

Mary's wordless vocalizations were sounds of pain, though occasionally she worked in a breathy "yes"; John's of exertion and arousal.

Sue arose from me and turned around, then settled herself again above my face. She said, "Open your mouth dear, I'm going to piss."

I did as told, poking my tongue upward to work in her slit. I found the opening of her urethra and pushed my tongue tip against it, then pulled my tongue back and waited.

A moment of tension, relaxation, tension, and the flow began. Hot, salty, bitter: it drenched my tongue, filled my mouth. I swallowed thirstily. A month ago, when Mary told me she'd recruited a neighbor to piss in my mouth, I'd entertained fantasies of drinking Sue's waste. Now it poured into my mouth. I felt the subservient joy of a vessel fulfilling its purpose.

With a few dribbling spurts, Sue finished voiding her bladder into me. She rubbed her crotch on my face as I licked to clean her. The rings piercing her labia dragged along the side of my face. She stood and looked down at me.

The view up her powerful thighs to the seat of passion, then the undersides of her breasts, and her face was intoxicating. I hadn't thought about my cock for some time. The pain had faded; it remained throbbing and erect.

"You are a tidy pisshole," she said. "I hope to find many uses for you." She bent down, and taking my shirt tail in her hand used it to mop my face. It lay damp on my belly when she finished.

From inside the house Mary's yelps and John's grunts had accelerated.

Sue spoke, "John won't last much longer. I bet that big dick is smeared with Mary's blood and shit. Her asshole's probably raw, if not actually cracked and bleeding. Will she let you lick it later?" She continued before I answered, "Never mind that. You can lick mine now."

She turned and squatted above my face. With her skirt hiked up, the pale, fleshy rounds of her buttocks dominated my view. The shady cleft between them spread as she lowered herself. The dark, crinkled sphincter dropped first onto my nose, and then directly on my hungry mouth.

I welcomed it with an open-mouthed kiss, like a young lover trying to devour his beloved with French kiss. My tongue worked the lines and folds, pressed into the center of the star, and washed her. The mixed smells of sweat, sex-juice, urine, and just-a-hint-of-feces overwhelmed me.

My erection throbbed intensely. Subservience and stimulation held me at peak arousal. Sue's weight shifted a little, and the lash came down again, a glancing blow along the side of my cock that stung my balls. She returned to her regular pattern, painting my thighs and lower belly with vivid streaks, and stinging my cock and balls regularly.

The sounds from inside the house changed. Mary no longer yelped and shrieked with the pain of John pounding her asshole. Once again she gagged and choked. John had gone from ass to mouth. His grunts were no longer from the effort of driving his big cock into Mary's tiny anal orifice. Now they included a note of release as he ejaculated.

And then it all stopped. Mary fell silent. John did too. Sue stopped whipping me.

Sue stood and stepped away, adjusting her skirt. Without a backward glance she moved into the yard to catch her dog and put it back on the leash.

Looming over me stood John. His shorts were below his balls. His spit-slick cock dangled pendulously toward me. Cum gathered at his meatus. The urethral opening dominated my vision, like a shotgun barrel aimed at my face. Then a waterfall of piss poured from it. He didn't use his hands to aim, just let his cock flop and the piss flow.

It ran in my hair, stung my eyes, splattered into my mouth, and soaked my shirt. When it stopped, he pulled his shorts up and wordlessly joined Sue to leave the yard.

Mary came through the door. Her face was blotched, eyes swollen, lips pursed, cheeks bulging, neck flushed, blouse stained, knees red. She bent over me and spit a mouthful of semen and saliva directly at my face and half-open mouth. Then she fell on her hands and knees. She worked up more spittle and sprayed my face. Gummy strands of saliva dripped from her mouth toward mine.

I grabbed my cock. With half-a-dozen quick strokes, I brought myself to a brain-melting climax. The first shot arced powerfully upward so that some of it hit Mary in the cheek, and more joined the mess in my mouth and on my chin, neck and chest. The ensuing ropes ended on my piss-soaked shirt.

Mary looked at me. With one hand she scraped the glob of cum from her cheek and flicked it at my face. Then she got up and went into the house. Leaving the door untouched she walked from my sight line.

For the next few days we move around each other with guarded looks and as few words as possible.

On Wednesday when I came home Sue and Mary were sitting in the living room, clearly in the middle of an intense conversation. As I entered Sue looked pleased, Mary, not so much.

"Ah, here you are," Sue said. "I've just been explaining to Sue how pathetic you are and always will be, and how desperately you need her to be strong and forceful with you, and that the more she treats you like the disgusting piece of filth you are, the happier you are at being known for your true self. That's all true isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"It's true. I'm happy to be used as a tool, a piece of furniture, a non-entity. I deserve to be looked at with disgust."

"See?" She turned to Mary, and picked up a different thread of their earlier conversation. "And it is all right for you to allow yourself to be used and abused by other men--and women-- if it pleases you. The problem we all have is that our young John with his beautiful cock is a true sadist. He's never satisfied until someone else is suffering.

"Your acceptance of everything," She was looking at me again, "just drives him to hurt someone even more. It's dangerous. As I told you, he's nearly killed Merwyn more than once. I had to resuscitate him. They're a match made in hell, those two. You'll see on Friday."

Her straightforward tone made all of this, and what came next that much more stimulating to me. She said, "Now let's play. Take off your clothes." I hastened to comply. She hitched forward on the couch and her skirt slid up, revealing her upper thighs and blond pubic hair, with glints of the rings peeking from below. She had me stand before her, just about toe-to-toe and put my hands behind my head, interlacing my fingers. My cock pushed toward her, semi-tumescent, betraying my arousal from my humiliating and subservient position. She took it in one hand, angling it upward. "You know I enjoy ball-busting." Her other hand shot out, a quick flick at my nut-sack.

I folded over.

"Mary dear, bring that toy and get between your husband's legs and work on my pussy," Sue said.

Mary had our big double-ended dildo in her hands; she did as requested.

I straightened up, and Sue unleashed a series of fore and back slaps at my balls.

I actually fell sideways and backwards.

Waves of nausea and weakness washed over me. A grey fog floated across my vision. When it all subsided I could see Mary kneeling, feeding the length of the huge dildo upward between Sue's ring-pierced pussy lips.

"That's it," Sue said. "Stretch that hole. Give my pussy a work out."

I clambered to my feet and resumed my stance before her.

Panting and grunting with pleasure, Sue reached into her purse. It was one of those open-top behemoths some women carry, larger than my briefcase. She removed a small package that I saw held several hypodermic needles, not the syringes, just the needles.

I remembered that she is a nurse. That made the comment about resuscitating Merwyn more clinical, and chilling.

She took the protective cap off one of the needles and held it between us. With her other hand she clasped my cock and balls.

I stared in fear at the needle, glinting dangerously in the dim living room light.

"For me pain and sexual pleasure are completely intertwined."

I winced and squinted in fear.

She laughed, released me, and used that hand to open her blouse. All the while, Mary worked the big dildo and Sue continued to show signs of rising arousal. She pulled the blouse wide and pinch-pulled her breasts into the air. As I've mentioned she's somewhat short and stocky, with a muscular build, so her breasts are slight pads over firm pectoral muscles. The nipples stood out as small proud buds. She opened an alcohol wipe and swabbed at the nipples.

"Unlike John, I'm aroused by my own pain, as well as other people's." She firmly pinched one of her nipples and tugged it outward, stretching her breast into a taut cone. With a quick, deft thrust, she pushed the needle through her nipple tip. Her face registered pain, and then the sexual pleasure jumped to a new level. She panted and moaned in the throes of an orgasm. A drop of blood gathered where the needle protruded from her nipple.

"Don't stop Mary! Oh, don't you dare stop! Pump it faster and harder, dear."

She took another needle and jabbed her other nipple. The pain made her wince again, and pushed her to another of those little orgasms. Clearly she was capable of more. She pinched at the nipples with one hand. Blood smeared her fingertips. With the other she extracted a short-handled, wide leather crop or flogger from her bag.

"Turn around now," she said to me. "I'm going to stripe your back and butt. This is going to hurt you more than it does me!"

For several minutes she beat me with increasing speed and intensity, while Mary plunged the dildo in and out of her, and she moaned in ecstasy.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, the beating stopped and she shuddered. Mary drew back between my legs. I looked over my shoulder and Sue's legs were scissoring and drawing up then flopping outward. Her thighs shone. She pushed at Mary's hand and the dildo drew out, coated and smeared with foamy female fluid.

Sue stood, buttoned her blouse over the pierced nipples -- crimson blotches appeared on the blouse -- gathered her things into the handbag, said, "That's an appetizer. You can both expect to suffer much more on Friday. Bring that dildo with you," and walked out.

I stood naked. My back and ass burned, and a sympathetic fire lit my front side from belly to balls.

Mary stood. Wordlessly, and still clutching the smeared dong, she walked from the room.

When we arrived at Sue and Merwyn's house on Friday, John's pain party was well begun. Sue met us at the door. She was dressed in a black latex catsuit with cutouts at the breasts and crotch. Her nipples were pulled downward by weighted clips. More weights swung from her labia rings, clashing as she walked. She had leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and an unusual collar that appeared to be electronically wired in some way.

She directed us to undress and leave our clothes in the living room, then we followed her downstairs.

The basement was converted into a sex fetish dungeon. The walls were festooned with restraints, handcuffs, coils of ropes, lengths of chain, whips, floggers, scourges, lengths of pipe and pieces of timber, leather straps, enema bags, and lengths of tubing and electrical wires.

There were shelves of dildos and vibrators, lubricants, ball gags, tunnel gags, speculums, clips, clamps, weights, needles, shiny stainless steel rods, and more. On one stood an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne chilling in it. Several glasses stood nearby.

Both John and Sue had been capable of inducing pain and humiliation with everyday objects or their hands and feet when they visited our house, but someone fetishized the objects of pain.

Sue seemed to read my mind: "Merwyn loves the toys and props. As I told you, he and John are a match made in hell. He's been anticipating that tonight will bring him a crescendo of suffering. I'm ready to resuscitate him if I have to." She gestured toward a shelf of medical equipment, including an AED.

John stood in the center of the room, wearing black leather chaps and a matching vest. something reminiscent of a jock strap displayed his cock, encircling the base and pushing it up and out on display, while separating it from his testicles and squeezing them out from his crotch as well. His skin gleamed with a mixture of oil and sweat. He held a riding crop in one hand. Around his neck was a collar like the one Sue wore.

12