Consumed by Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From eyebolts in the floor joists overhead crimson ropes ran down to a suspended figure. Pet's legs were butterflied open: knees and elbows, wrists and ankles cuffed and attached across her back. She hung facing downward, swinging lightly and moaning. She had something like an orthodontic device strapped around her head and holding her mouth gaping unnaturally wide. Saliva ran out around her mouth and fell in strands toward the floor. Her breasts hung down, symmetrical and charming cones of lust, inviting targets of pain. She also wore a collar similar to the others.

The far wall was adorned with a grotesque humanoid figure: an overweight middle-aged man wrapped in plastic wrap so that his arms were trapped by his side, his legs together. He was duct-taped to the wall surface. holes in the wrappings allowed his nipples, cock, and balls to protrude. They all had alligator clips attached with wires running to a nearby box. His cock was separately bound so it jutted from his body, whether artificially or natural erect was hard to tell. The end of a slim metal rod protruded from it. A tube through the plastic went into his mouth, two smaller ones up his nostrils.

"Merwyn," said Sue.

"Lump," said John. "Put the collars on them, Switch."

Sue brought forward a collar, with wiring and a small box, and began to buckle it on Mary's neck. "Merwyn is an electrical engineer, and audiophile. He considers this system his finest work."

John said, "Lump is useless in many ways, but brilliant in inducing his own pain. The collar works like a microphone, transmitting a wireless signal to that box. But instead of amplifying your voice, it sends an electrical current to one of the clips on Lump. Whose collar is sending the signal, and which clip the shock goes to changes constantly and randomly. The intensity of the shock is modified by the volume of the vocalization."

Sue said, "When the device was first created, both John and Merwyn --"

"Lump!" John interjected, and slashed up between Sue's legs with the crop.

She winced and continued, "were content for John to fuck me, so that the more I moaned and screamed and grunted with pleasure, the more pain Merwyn experienced. But John prefers to hurt as many people as possible as much as possible, so now it is more common for my screams of pain to give Merwyn painful shocks."

She buckled the collar onto Mary, and another onto me.

I looked at John, "Fuck her, fuck her hard, fuck her mouth, fuck her ass. Don't hurt her. Hurt me, hurt her!" I pointed at Sue. "Her," Pet. "Him," Merwyn.

"Shut up!" Mary commanded.

From the corner of my eye I saw Lump's penis twitch, and knew her shout had coincided with a current to it.

"Put a gag on him," Mary asked John.

John slashed at me with the crop, several blows from side to side across my cock. The pain was intense and startling. I shouted and grunted.

"Enough!" He said. "Mary, let's have you here." He pointed at a wheeled frame on the floor near Pet. Sue settled Mary into it on her back, arms and legs spread up and wide, and bound her in place. John set a Hitachi vibrator on her belly, the business end above her clit, taped it in place and turned it on. That didn't seem so bad. Then he directed Sue to roll the frame under Pet, so that her drool fell directly on Mary's face. They were restrained little more than a foot apart, face to face, but not touching.

Under John's direction, Sue handed me our big dildo, which we had brought as directed. He said, "Use that on Pet. Make her cum. Help her find pleasure within her suffering."

Then he directed Sue to a nearby low padded stool, where she knelt, putting her head on her arms lower than her knees. Her ass jutted into the air, her pudenda with the weighted rings protruding between her upper thighs. John liberally greased his hand with a nearby tub of lube and began to massage the area. He pushed the tub toward me, and I also gathered some lube to slather on the big dildo.

For the next several minutes John and I worked in relative silence, and each of the three woman was sexually stimulated, loosened and brought to a heightened level of arousal. The room filled with their funky odors. The sounds of their arousal, the grunting, panting, and moaning increased in frequency and volume. Occasionally Lump shuddered a little in his binding on the wall.

In a short while I was pleased to observe that Pet was orgasming. The lips of her pussy loosened and darkened. A foamy rime gathered around it. She grunted, held her breath, panted out, "Uh, huh, huh, huh," drool running out onto Mary's face.

At about the same time, the vibrator brought Mary to climax. Her face and chest flushed, shining with the wetness of Pet's saliva. Her legs twitched as much as the restraints allowed.

Lump's movements became more pronounced, as louder and longer sounds sent shocks to his nipples, balls, and cock.

John worked more and more fingers into Sue's pussy. Around the time Mary finished orgasming, he closed his hand into a kind of cone and pushed the entire thing in.

Sue panted, grunted, and screeched her way through an orgasm of her own.

Mary clenched her fingers and bit her lower lip.

I realized the relentless vibrations were no longer a pleasure, but an irritant to be endured.

"Piss Mop, let's see how far you can stick that thing into Pet. Make her swing. Hit her in the g-spot, and rock her world," John said.

I worked the dildo more aggressively. Switching the nature of the stimulation made it, I hoped, a pleasure and distraction from the punishing bondage. I sought to bring her to a deeper, g-spot orgasm.

John drew his hand from within Sue. He said, "Switch, it's time for a drink." He got up and retrieved the bottle of champagne and some glasses.

John removed the foil and bail, and worked the cork from the bottle neck with a pop that gave Lump a jolt -- probably all our collars picked it up a little. John held a couple glasses under the foaming champagne bottle neck, and handed me one. He took the other and stood. "Here's champagne to me, and real pain to all of you!"

John picked up his crop, moved to Mary's head, and got on his knees. He and I were little more than a yard apart with both Pet and Mary between us. He steadied Pet's head with one hand so she didn't rock so violently as I pressed the dildo into her. With the other hand, the one holding the crop, he pressed Mary's forehead downward. Her eyes gazed backwards, looking up at the underside of his long cock and his balls. Her mouth fell open and he set the head of his cock into it. He worked his cock into her throat until she began to squirm in wordless protest.

Then with angled swings to avoid Pet, he cut at her breasts with the crop. Her body bucked in pain and he clenched her head between his thighs, holding her mouth open and his cock in her throat.

That was it! I pushed hard on Pet and she swung away from me and into his face. I pulled the dildo from her with squishy sound, and stepped quickly around her swinging form. John was knocked off balance when her head hit his, and he fell back, drawing his cock from Mary's mouth.

"I told you not to hurt her!" I shouted. I swung the dildo like a club, connecting with his face, then backhanded it again across his nose. He fell to the floor with a groan.

I stepped in and swung the dildo viciously, connecting with John's head twice more. He jerked back. His head made another thump as it met the floor.

He lay unmoving.

On the wall across the room Merwyn was thrashing uncontrollably. The rod in the end of his penis flew out forcefully, followed by a stream of ejaculate. His struggles stilled, but the tape holding him to the wall surface was strained beyond its holding power and he fell from the wall, full-length directly to the floor.

Sue looked at me, still in full control of herself. She said, "You'd better take Mary and Pet out of here. I'll deal with this."

She checked on John while I unstrapped Mary from her bindings.

Mary made some noises of protest.

Again Sue insisted we take Pet and leave. Mary quieted, looking wide-eyed at John and Merwyn, both moaning on the floor. I freed Pet. Sue unwrapped Merwyn and began to minister to him.

Mary, Pet, and I went up the stairs, got dressed and stumbled, holding each other up, down the street to our house. Wordlessly I poured whiskey into three tumblers. We drank them down, climbed into the shower together, scrubbed each other, got out, dried each other, fell into our big master bed, and went to sleep.

Coda: Rising from the Ashes

On Saturday I cooked a nutritious breakfast. Mary and Pet came into the kitchen, Mary in her robe and Pet in one of my t-shirts. As I set the plates on the table, Mary drew a soup bowl from the cupboard. She took her seat and set it on the floor near her, then lifted my plate and dumped it into the bowl. She looked me in the eye, not with anger, defiance, disgust, or any of the other negativity of recent weeks, but with affection. "Get on the floor and eat your breakfast, like a dog."

I ate, a messy process, and stayed on all fours while Mary and Pet ate theirs. Their naked legs gave me an enthralling view beneath the table, and I watched their free hands brush each other with affectionate caresses.

Mary gave me my directions for the day. The two of them retreated to the master bedroom.

I spent the day removing Pet's belongings from her apartment across town and either stowing them in the garage or putting them in our guest bedroom. On one of my return trips to the house, bringing boxes into the garage, I saw Mary had bought and set up a large wire dog crate with dog bed in it. I wondered if Mary intended to replace John as Pet's owner, but remembering the times Mary had wanted John to shut me in the garage or bathroom while the two of them had sex, and her treatment of me that morning, I knew I was looking at my new bed. My semi-tumescent cock betrayed my true feelings about it.

That night I served Mary and Pet in the dining room, and they put their unfinished plates on the floor for me to lick clean. Again they retreated to the bedroom.

Mary said, "When this is all cleaned up, come join us."

We had a three-way lovemaking session with plenty of pussylicking, some cocksucking, the two of them scissoring enthusiastically with the double dildo. For me the conclusion was me ejaculating deep inside Pet's pussy, then licking her to a wet and creamy orgasm. Mary gave me a blanket and sent me to the garage. I don't know what they did afterward.

On Sunday the three of us went for a walk. Coming toward us on the sidewalk were Sue and a balding, middle-aged man. He looked pale and walked unsteadily.

Sue came to us with a smile, gave each of us a hug, and turned to her husband. "Merwyn, dear, you remember our neighbors and... Pet?"

He nodded.

Mary asked, "How is--"

"Lump?" interjected Sue. "Oh, he'll be okay. He's resting in the basement right now. No concussion, but a headache. Merwyn has arranged something with classical music to distract him from the pain in his head." They both smiled and walked on.

12