All Comments on 'Consumed Pt. 10'

by myoregon

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
auntcpauntcpalmost 16 years ago
Sweetness

I hate that Liam ended up getting hurt, but I'm happy that he and Rick are starting a relationship. Jack is a self-centered jerk, he doesn't realize what he is giving up. Chris and Cassie are just sweethearts who need the love and attention that their Uncle Liam provides. Excellent chapter, I fall more in love with this story with every updated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Getting better by the minute.

I have been waiting for this chapter for more than a week, and of course is really well done. The plot is getting better by the minute. You are a good writer.(Waiting already for next installment.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful as always

I am so happy to have a new installment to read,I am already looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully soon.

Yours is the first story I look for every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ready for next chapter!

Once again you hit it out of the park. Loved this chapter. Glad Liam and Rick are starting a relationship. But you have to wonder, is Jack part of the problem affecting Liam's family????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Cant wait for the next chapter

The story is really building up. Please release the next part soon!

PetsAngelsPetsAngelsalmost 16 years ago
Two words . . .

More, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DITTO!!!!

After reading the other comments I am a t a loss for words. Everything I was going to say is already there. This story is wonderful! keep up the fantastic writting. Please post again soon. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more plz

more soon plz!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant

That was brilliant...I have waited for ages to read this story and it was certainly worth the wait. You are an amazing writer - however, you did switch tenses about halfway through and as a bit of a grammar and spelling freak it kind of irked me....other than that it was fantastic...I can't wait to see what happens between Liam and Rick next time :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
not a patient man

i like your story and await further chapters. but i can wait longer for them if you edit them better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yeah

Your story is wonderful - I hate the wait - but do not want it to end too soon - 'cause then what will there be to read that equals the quality of this story.

Thank you again.

J

Breezy115Breezy115almost 16 years ago
Awesome, again.

Ok, I know you like to keep us in suspense, but c'mon!! So much is happening, and we're(or I'm) getting antsy about what's gonna happen next. When you submit your next chapter, I'll probably read it faster than I read any of the other authors on here. Thanks for the great chapters so far.

tiredandjadedtiredandjadedalmost 16 years ago
Hey

I dont think that I can handle waiting for the next chapter. I check it every day. Hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where's the next chapter?

I think you're deliberately teasing us. I can't check for new chapters over the weekend so I must wait for the week. I love the characters in this story. I know it takes a lot to write these stories, I just wish you would write faster.

tangel08tangel08almost 16 years ago
Awesome, just awesome

Yep, remaining in the same spot as the last time I read your other chapters, on the edge of my seat. And could I fall more in love with liam and rick, I mean come on. Another wonderful chapter, I want another one but I don't want the story to end. Keep up the great work can't wait for the next one!

SemirhijaSemirhijaalmost 16 years ago
Intruiging...

...that is what I have to say. I anxiously checked for the new chapter every time I could and I was so delighted, to finally have the chance to read it. I love the boys, the kids, the tension, I want to make a fist and punch Jack. Poor Liam! I must admit, I am a romantic girl, very much in love with happy endings, but I hope, I will have to wait a long time and a lot more chapters, until it comes to the end! Keep up the really good work and thank you so much for sharing!

pebopeboalmost 16 years ago
Very good!

Nice work with this ... good suspense, good characters, good story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really?

the whole 'bedhopping' was a bit odd, but the attempt at 'taking it slow' makes it slightly more bearable.

the suspense, on the other hand, is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The End?????????

Is this story dead? It has been over a month. I looked at other chapters and two weeks seemed to be the average or less. I check everyday and wonder if anyone knows. I love this story, I just figured I would see if anyone answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great job so far!

I love this story! The characters are really interesting and they have come alive. The only part that isn't very believable is how quickly Liam and Rick are getting involved. They started kissing before Liam had even really broken up with Jack! That bothers me a bit because it doesn't seem like something Liam would have done (he's so responsible about everything). (Suggestion: maybe Liam could feel a little guilty for kissing Rick before going over to the apartment [though of course not for getting involved with Rick at all]). Eagerly awaiting the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please

I love it keep it comming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Consumed...i think so

Please don't give up on this story. If you are not planning on finishing it anytime soon or ever, can you please post a note so that I don't keep coming back to check every week.

it's torture! Consumed is like a relationship with me. I love it but I should make a clean break if it's over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm in love.

I noted how much you liked feedback. -grins- So here I am with a long-enough one. I'm a critic when it comes to good stories; I don't care for most but I was rendered speechless and was so hooked to your story. Hell, I even had myself teary-eyed. Several times. Pft. I love your writing style, and this story especially about how one man prioritizes two children who mean so much to him, that he chooses them over his supposed love of his life. I love all the "good guys" in this story. Whatever you're doing, keep it up, 'cause you sure have me "consumed." (couldn't resist that one) -chi-

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

This is a pretty good story and I hope that you finish it soon. You have a good writing style, I just wish you would edit your stories just a bit more. You have a tendency to misuse comma's and you switched tenses towards the end of the story. Both of these are a distraction from the story you are trying to tell. I do hope you will finally finish and let us all know who the bad guy is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good work!

I just stumbled across this story today and read it through. I have to say, good job! It's a little rough around the edges, but at least it has a good story line, not mention an actual plot lol- I am really looking forward to more on this story and hope you see it through to a good ending. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more?

I really liked this story and I hope that it is continued :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great!

This is going really really really well and I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be my favourite novel on the site when it's finished. And I love how you really milk us for votes and comments: it really reminds me how much time, effort and passion goes into producing stuff like this while all I have to do is sit here and read it and drool and fall in love with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
thank you

i just stumbled upon this story and i got instantly hooked on the it. anyway i just dropped in to thank you for such an amazing work of fiction. i hope to read more of this amazing story.

p.s i feel sorry for jack. i honestly thought liam is moving everything forward too fast without taking jacks feeling into consideration.

Danae72Danae72almost 15 years ago
As awesome as the rest

Your story maintains it's high level. Sometimes I start getting bored with longer series, but DEFINITELY not this one. I know someone mentioned about Liam moving forward too quickly with Rick...but I don't quite agree. You're doing an amazing job! I'm just worried, because I'm getting to the end of the chapters already posted. Guess I'll just have to start it right over again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I VOTE 10 times

great story &I THE KIDS YES WHY NOT GAY GUYS HAVEN'T KIDS !!!?. NEWSTART

afrodita79afrodita79about 14 years ago
the best

hi, i think thes is one of the best stories i ever read... a little to sad bad great hope to read more of you...

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
This is just too good

Loving it and god I hope Jack gets what is coming too him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More of a lovely story, thanks.

Editing tips:

"You are" contracts to "you're"

"Your" means "belongs to you"

American schools don't seem to teach this - 80% of writers on this site get it wrong. As part of your editing, do a special read-through to check all use of the apostrophe.

"I don't want to have to worry about any relationship but the one I'm building with the kids." Is repeated within three paragraphs – some editing needed there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous