Consumerism Ch. 30-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My throat clears, mouth breaths shallowly, and stomach flutters. Fat rubbery fingers reach into my Ferragamo dress and grope at my large breasts through my bra. I shudder and feel prickling hair on my neck. My boss squeezes my left shoulder with his left hand as he too reaches into my dress and begins to unclasp my bra from the back. The cloth material slides out from the side and my big fake tits pop out of my dress and indecently jiggle. Fat fingers rub them, tweak my nipples, knead my skin, and squeeze my jugs with the exuberance of a teenage boy. Another set of hands joins in and now two men at once manhandle my body while I'm blindfolded and locked inside my own office. I feel my knees weaken, my cheeks burn, and my eyes water as I think about my new self. Not the stylish, elegant smelling Executive Assistant who wears expensive designer clothing, carries branded luxury handbags, and rides around in a Porsche. Instead, the slatternly tranny whore with sleazy hooker boobs who lets her boss slap her around, beat her with his belt, tie her up, and use her gross body as a cheap bribe.

They lift me, move my body, and shove me back over the desk with my chest facing the ground. One of their hands reaches up my dress and begins to pull down my gauzy black panties. "Please Chief, I'm begging you," I whimper. "Don't do this to me." The garment slides down my legs, a hand grabs my ankle, lifts the heel, and takes my underwear. "I'm using the magic word."

My desk drawer wooshes. "Here, take this and this and shut her up for me," Mr. Bentley orders. I try to stand only for them to slam my body back against my desk. I squeal, my mouth is covered by fat fingers, and I bite down as hard as I can and taste Cheetos. My throat gags and my stomach roils. His hand overpowers my jaw and I feel him shove something musky down my throat that reminds me of penis. I assume it's my panties. There is an extended ripping noise, and something adheres over my mouth. It sticks to my face, and I can't part my lips. My nose smells ozone.

"Damn, this bitch is hot and feisty," Petrosky says as he pats my taped-up mouth. "It was hard for me to believe it. When you sent me those before and after photos. This... guy, girl, whatever. He was really married to a woman before?" I feel someone's finger rub up and down the slit of my ass.

"Still is," Mr. Bentley responds, smirks, and chuckles.

God, stop talking about her.

"And you got him do all of this?" Petrosky asks. I feel fat fingers rub my small cock and it grows hard. "Even the big boobies?" My ribs squeeze together.

"Uh huh," Mr. Bentley confirms. "All part of our soon to be patented treatment plan. That's why I extended an invitation to you. I know how you are. You prefer a hands-on approach. Things are going so well. I'd hate for any red tape to slow us down. So go ahead and have a round with her. I'll join you when I'm good and ready."

What is he talking about? Maybe it's some inside joke between the two of them.

"Has she been with two guys before?" Petrosky asks.

Mr. Bentley snickers. "I don't know," he says. "Maybe. She was booked into jail a couple weeks ago. Dressed in heels and lingerie. Those big fat tits of hers hanging out of her dress. My guess is they ran trains on her in there all night. She probably got pimped out to all sorts of men. Knowing her she must've loved every second of it."

I obviously never told him the truth about what happened after my arrest. If he knew what I really did... Well, let's just say he wouldn't have the smug look on his face that he probably does now.

"Well, I suppose I should ensure things are nice and safe for the consumer," Petrosky says. "Don't mind me, luv. Just let me see what I got to work with here." My dress lifts and I feel fat hands spoon my ass and rub at my exposed cheeks. I squirm and try to standup. I feel his hand cup over my hard penis and give it a firm squeeze. "Hand me the Vaseline and pin her down for me."

Strong hands push my torso down hard against the desk and hold me there. I hear a plastic lid crack open. Barely through the musky odor of my panties and the ozone of the tape do I smell a tinge of his smokey cologne. My asshole puckers as I await a finger. It never comes. I feel a huge disgusting glob of wax smear sordidly across my ass and over my hole. The entire palm of his hand must have been coated with the stuff. Like he dunked his entire fist in the tub. "Mmm, mmm hmm!" my mouth tries to object but no words make it past the makeshift gag in my mouth. "Hold on luv, Big Papa will be coming inside you soon," he taunts. "Just let me get you nice and greasy for the party we're about to have."

His fat fingers spread Vaseline all over my ass before he sticks a thick greasy finger inside and begins waxing up my insides. For all the petroleum jelly he spread on my ass, he doesn't take his time inside there. Already I feel him search around for it. My little lumpy walnut gland. Finally, his finger freezes up. He must have found it. His plump digit pokes it, and he forces my mouth to attempt to open only to fail due to the gag, my body to shiver, and my throat to gasp. "Looks like your all mine now luv," he says with a chuckle, and I feel his fat body press up against my torso as he leans over me and licks the left side of my face. His breath smells foul like vinegar.

My body betrays me with its trembling. God, I really don't want to enjoy this. The reality is that I could be getting a root canal and if the dentist shoved a finger in my ass and played me like that, I'd melt in the chair and moan as if I'm his servile slavewife. At least this blindfold meant I wouldn't have to see him while he does what he wants with my weak, feminized body.

I hear pants unzip and I thrash as violently as I possibly can and briefly lift myself off the desk. My boss's strong hands push back hard against the back of my shoulders, my torso slams against its white lacquered surface, and my little lemon is squeezed even harder against the finger inside my ass through the force of momentum. All the tension in my body vanishes, goosebumps spread across my entire arms and legs, warmth overcomes me, and everything's slack.

"Sweetheart, you really think your hot shit all of a sudden?" Mr. Bentley taunts. "Your fancy job title, the luxurious clothing and fashion accessories, getting waited on hand and foot by me, and the expensive set of tits the company paid for. Remember I hired you for this position. Transformed you from the dorky henpecked dweeb you were into a beautiful, sexy, buxom woman. Face it, before me you were a fucking loser, Jamie. I'm all you have. Your wife's moved on by now. Probably shacking up with another guy as we speak. Hell, I bet she was already cheating on you before all this happened. Now stop with this bullshit and embrace the fact that you're a weak and passive woman. Let me make decisions for you. If I want to whore you out to the federal government, well that's a privilege I've damn well earned at this point."

Nothing he said rings false to me.

The hand pinning my left shoulder lifts, something fast and hard strikes the right-side of my face, my ears hear a loud slap noise, and I feel dizziness, breathlessness, and pain. The blindfold soaks and muted crying is barely audible through my taped mouth. I breathe shallowly, swallow obviously, and hunch my shoulders. My body remains hopelessly slack and perilously pliable from my overwhelmed prostate. His fat finger slides out of me, and I hear the plastic container lid unscrew again. My ears detect a plop noise followed by rubbing. I stare and all I see are yellow spirals against a black background. He is a big fat man. Probably has a tiny baby dick. I know enough about nutrition to understand that bodyfat raises estrogen. He's on female hormones just like me. Fat hands spread my ass cheeks. I do nothing. Chief is right, I'm weak and passive. No denying it. There's nothing I can do. He penetrates my ass with his hard penis. Fuck, it doesn't feel small at all. It's inside of me now and it's big, long and girthy.

"That's it luv," Petrosky gloats. "No point in resisting it. Your nasty cunt is going to want what it wants. It gave zero resistance." He mounts me and I feel his fat stomach press up against my lower back. He pumps his cock inside my body, spreads my asscheeks with his fat fingers, wiggles it around, squeezes my gland with his hard penis like a lime in his tequila glass, and wafts his musky body odor all over my sleek corporate office. The area around my desk reeks of male body sweat both my own and especially that from his own fat folds. Every time he pounds against it, I shiver, and my taped mouth absorbs a moan or a gasp. "That's right, let Big Papa give you a nice deep dicking." Exactly as he just said, he begins pounding me my with his penis. I hate to admit but it did feel really good.

"She's nice and sedated now," Mr. Bentley says as his grip on the back of my shoulders loosens. The hands lift from my body. "See?" he says before chuckling. His hands grope my large breasts as the fat man fucks my slutty cunt. "I'm going to give you a second chance. Keep in mind my big ring is still in my pocket. Just in case you get the thought in your head of screaming." My face sticks to the tape as he tears it off from my face. I spit the musky panties out of my mouth and am left with an unpleasant nylon texture inside my mouth. I heave and struggle to regain breath. "Just like on my birthday, sweetheart." He doesn't wait for me and pushes his big cock inside of my mouth. I could bite it. Jolt up suddenly. Try to escape from the penis lodged inside me, squeezing my little lime, and forcing me to shiver and submit like a hedonist. My shoulders slump, jaw loosens, arms go limp, face sags, and I dutifully suck his stiff prick just how he likes it. My body feels numb all over.

Like a lifeless chunk of meat, the two men spit roast fuck me from each side of the desk. With my eyes blind, all other senses are heightened. The sweat on my body, the pleasurable shivering, squeezing, and painful pushing inside my asshole, the overwhelming smell of man musk, and the hard throbbing of my boss's warm, hard cock squeezing between my lips and up against my moist tongue. My own penis throbs. I fantasize about all three of us coming together, Mr. Bentley creaming my mouth, myself shooting on the terrazzo floor, Petrosky inseminating my vulnerable asshole, and my stomach heaves at the thought. The disgust subsides and I feel my full body experience an intense orgasm with pleasure flowing all over me. God, Chief is right. I'm such a nasty slut.

"Oh luv..." Petrosky says in raspy voice followed by a purring moan. "You're shivering all over. You love Big Papa's fat penis inside you, huh?"

Mr. Bentley chuckles as I slurp up and down on his hard veiny cock. "Don't be insolent," he scolds. "Apologize to our guest for being rude earlier and thank him for the great time he is giving you right now."

I feel my boss's hard cock pull back out of my mouth followed by wet plopping noise. A moan immediately escapes out of my lips followed by a gasp. "I-I'm sorry..." I say as my chin trembles and cheeks burn. The blindfold feels wet against my face. "I love your fat penis, Big papa." My knees feel weak and my throat thick. "Unh, feel free..." I moan again. "To stop by my office whenever, ohhh yes." It feels so big and hard inside of me. "I'll let you do whatever nasty things you want to me." I pant.

"Mmm, that's more like it," Petrosky purrs as he pounds my helpless asshole. He thrusts hard and I feel his thick cock deep inside of my slack body. "I always wanted to, unh, fuck a shemale." His throbbing penis pounds in and out of me. He slaps my ass hard with his fat hand and I feel my cheeks jiggle before my body writhes in pain only to then shiver in pleasure. "Luv, there are so many nasty things I'm going to make you do over the next few months." I feel his hand wrap around my penis and begin to stroke it back and forth. It's rock hard and his fat fingers pumping back and forth across it feels so damn good. My mouth hangs open and I pant.

"Yes, fuck me Papa, unh, make me come, come inside me," I beg obediently and whore myself out to him. "You too Chief. Put it in my mouth, unh, please." I gasp and moan. "Come in my nasty mouth, unh. Like when you tricked me on your birthday." I feel Chief's hard penis slide back into my wet mouth and I hungrily slurp on it. There is a familiar warmth and comfort sucking his penis brings to me. The feeling is fleeting, however. I want so badly to romance Chief. I'd love to hug him, cook for him, give him on demand blowjobs, and fuck him all night long. He can tie me up, beat me with his belt, whatever he wants. But he doesn't love me. I'm not his girlfriend. I'm his nasty office whore and weird science experiment. I think of all those times I jerked off to male-male-female threesome porn. All I can sense through the blindfold is slurping, flesh pounding against flesh, the taste of sweaty cock, and an intense odor of masculine sweat and body odor. My nose wrinkles and I feel nauseous.

Suddenly I am in a daze running on autopilot. I am not sure how many times exactly the fat man pounded my little walnut with his hard penis or how long I slurped on my boss's veiny cock. However, I suspect both men took their sweet time enjoying my subservient, tranced out, feminized body. Suddenly I feel fat hands grab my hips firmly and Petrosky's hard penis push hard inside of me in a way that felt very masculine and determined. I am certain he wants to and intends on shooting lots of his come inside of my body.

The man works for the FDA, Chief told him I probably fucked many guys when I was supposedly in the jail recently, and yet he didn't even bother to wear a condom before sticking his fat penis inside of me. There's nothing I can do though so I relax my body and let him have what he wants. His cock throbs and I can feel him spray his warm come deep inside of my sore anal cavity. This is the third man to come inside my ass this month. That thought along with his sensation of his fat hand stroking my penis causes me to come as well on to the office floor. I will have to get the spray bottle and clean that up after this. God forbid anyone ever shines a black light on Chief and I's offices. We've exchanged so much of our come in these offices.

I feel Mr. Bentley's hard pole slide out of my mouth. I don't understand. I wanted him to come in my mouth. That way I could swallow his big load. The blind fold lifts and light floods my eyes and it is overwhelmingly bright. I'm blinded briefly before regaining focus. As my eyes adjust, I see Mr. Bentley's large penis dangling in front of my face as his hands rapidly jerks back and forth across the soaking wet, veiny shaft. "Wait!" I yell but it's too late. Fat globs of my boss's masculine semen shoot out the tip and I feel warm come all over my face and hair. I close my eyes and it just keeps coming and I even taste some of it on my glossed lips. A few large sticky wads land on my big fake hooker boobs as well. It felt warm and smelled musky.

Both men burst out into riotous laughter. Who could blame them? I must look so stupid. My face glazed with my boss's gooey white come over my ran over makeup from the sweat and tears and my disheveled hair with sticky clumps of semen in it. As Petrosky pulls out from my ass, I feel a bit of his own warm come leak outside my sore asshole and run down my thigh. I turn my head and see him pull a cell phone out of his khaki pants. As our eyes make contact, he smirks at me and says, "Hold on luv, just let me get a little memento to remember you by." He points the camera lens in my direction.

"No, I don't want any photos of me like this!" I insist, swallow hard, duck my chin in, and cover my big boobs with my hands.

"Excuse me, your body is company property," Mr. Bentley scolds, smirks at me, and puffs out his chest. "Your contract allows us to take photographs at any time. You can't withhold permission. Peter gave you a really nice time right now. There's more than enough evidence of that on the floor underneath your desk. You loved every minute of it. This man has earned a trophy. In fact, let me do the honors." Mr. Bentley extends his arm towards Petrosky and takes the phone. "Ok sweetheart, get down on your knees and pretend like Peter just blew that nasty load in your face.

"Please, don't make me do this," I beg in a quiet voice as my body rocks slightly and my hands tremble.

"You will do it or I'm going to tie you to that desk half-dressed and you can spend the rest of the day like that with no access to the bathroom."

My eyes fill with tears as I struggle not to cry. I deserve this after enjoying all the gross things I allowed them to do inside and out of me. No woman would allow two men to treat her this way. Not only did I fail as a man now I've also failed as a woman. Slowly, I scoot my sore body off the desk. I crawl on my knees, both hands still bound behind my back by Mr. Bentley's belt. My big boobs crudely stick out and feel sticky from all the come. Finally, I position my head next to Petrosky's flaccid penis dangling under his fat beer belly.

"Spread your legs luv, I want your little girl dick in the picture," Petrosky requests. "This'll be perfect for my report. The one on Vanholt's soon to be patented process. It'll make for a nice contrast to your employee picture prior to your transition."

"Good idea," Mr. Bently adds before chuckling. "Ok sweetheart, enough with the pouty face. Show me the expression you had on the face when that girlcock of yours jizzed all over the floor a minute ago. C'mon now. Don't make me hit you again."

I sigh dejectedly before plastering on a smile. I close my eyes slightly and look incredulous like I just experienced a pleasant surprise. Petrosky's fat right hand grips his big penis and points it at my face as if he had just blown a huge load all over my sticky semen glazed face. My stomach knots and ribs squeeze together, and I feel my cock get hard again. Mr. Bentley smirks as he takes photos of me on my knees, hands bound, my disheveled face and hair covered in thick come and runny makeup, hooker boobs sticking out and also stained with jizz, my cock rock hard and erect, face fake smiling, all next to Petrosky's fat protruding belly and girthy schlong.

12