Consummating the Marriage

Story Info
Time cross lovers consummate their marriage.
2k words
3.76
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward: Its been a while since I decided to publish anything here. After writing this a few days ago for myself as part of a wider story on another site, a site that doesn't allow this kind of thing to be published there I debated if I should publish here or not. And if so what section to I publish it under, Sci Fi & Fantasy or Erotic Couplings.

After thinking about it I decided to publish it under Erotic Couplings, even though two 21st century people found themselves in bodies that are not their own in the 19th century and already married to each other. That said this can stand alone so that's what caused me to pushed this into the Erotic Couplings section. So enjoy, and if you have feedback that is consecutive leave some.

<*>

After retiring from the performance hall, Dona and I had decided to return to the hotel we were staying at for our last night here. As we drove back in the carriage, I was honestly enjoying the view of her breast. If I had to guess Dona was at least a 32 or 34G Cup, possibly 36G. It was a beautiful thing. Then again, her rear was just as sexy. It filled out her dress well, but it was not as large as her boobs, but it did make a wonderful sexy counterweight for them. With her hourglass figure, she was a first-class beauty. I honestly sometime wonder what I had done so right to be allow to call her my wife.

Well we haven't consummated our marriage yet through. Then again almost three months ago we were living a world apart in the 21st century as basically nobodies. Now through some fluke of magic or the all mighty we now found ourselves married together in perfect bodies. Or in my case almost perfect body. Over that time our relationship has grown from being total strangers to what we were today. Which if I had to label it was borderline horny teenagers.

The reason I said borderline was because we have never seen each other naked before. That still hasn't stop us from having some seriously steamy necking sessions to date. That final line through hadn't been cross yet. We both knew it was only a matter of time. Looking at her the green dress she was wearing played damn well with her blond hear that fell to just about her shoulder blades. Even with everything below the neck, it was that face that made me go weak at the knees.

Her face was perfect for lack of better words. Woman like Kate Upton and Carrie Underwood might sell their soul for her face, it was just that perfect. In between her striking hazel eyes, was the most perfect button nose I had ever seen. Her lips were full and plump, and from the necking sections we had already I knew they were soft and very kissable. I honestly wanted to know what they would feel around my own member. I had always heard the term dick sucking lips but prior to meeting and seeing Dona I didn't understand the full meaning the phased. I so wanted to road test those lips now to see if that term was true or not.

Once the door was closed and we were sure that our servants were out our suite we were pulled to each other like rare earth magnets. Our lips sought out their counter parts and crashed together. Once there our tongues dueled for control of this kiss. This kind of kiss was roll credits with fireworks in the background kiss. It was the kiss that almost every man and woman alive dreamed of having but never did.

With my hands behind her already, I lowered by good hand to her ass and gave it a squeeze. Her booty was soft and yet firm. It was perfect. From that squeeze I was rewarded wit her moaning into my mouth. That moan fueled something in me, what it was I didn't know, but I needed to feed it. My right hand moved to the other ass check and gave it a squeeze. Once again, she moaned into the mouth as my tongue pushed hers into her mouth.

At the same time that seem to be fueling something in her. Her left leg rose up and sought out my cock. It was already hard and looking for its own action. It took her a moment but her leg found it and started to rub up against. That caused me to moan into her. Yet she kept her leg rubbing up against it. She pulled back from the kiss, "My god you are huge. I knew you were big but damn, I didn't know you were that big." She said looking into my eyes, as her eyes became smoky as she wanted more. It I had to guess, I was a good 21 or 22 cm in length and 14 to 15 cm in circumference. I knew I was large.

With her eyes locked on mine, she pulled her right hand away from my back and slipped it between us as she dropped her leg. It took a moment but she found the zipper of my pants. Pulling that down she pushed her hand into my pants and found my stick. She started to rub up and down with her hand against with my underwear being in the way. "Holy shit, I think I found my new favorite thing in the world." She then with her other hand pulled my head to hers against as we started to make out again while she was giving my cock a good work over with her hand.

Before I knew what happened we had turned around and she pushed me up against the wall. She pulled back from my face leaving me hungry for more. In a lusty low voice, she spoke, "I want a taste."

She then when about dropping down into a squat and brought her other hand down to my pants. She started working at my belt. A moment later she had that undone and was working my pants to get them down around my ankles. Once she had the button that held the pants together, she yanked them and my underwear down and my hard as steel dick flapped into her face. She then looked up and grinned before looking at it again. After a brief moment she inhaled that cock into her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I all but scream out at the feeling around my member. Her mouth was warm and wet. She was using her tongue around the head of my cock and that feeling was something out of this world. I never had a woman go down on me like this. She wanted to be there with it in her mouth. God even porn stars didn't get this into it.

I reached out and put my hands on her head as I was enjoying what she did to me. This was fucking heaven, and we were only at third base so far. If this was oral, full on sex might just kill me, but damn what a way to go out. As my hands rubbed her hair, she looked up at me with her eyes. I returned the look into her eyes and saw nothing but love in them. Then she winked at me and took a deep breath. Then she plunged her head forward trying to deep throat me.

"Jesus fucking Christ Dona!" I did scream out. This was new for me; I had never had a woman who could deep throat me before. It was too much for me and my dick started to twitch as I could feel I was getting ready to cum into her mouth.

She felt it as well. Moving fast she brought one hand to the base of my cock and squeezed as she pulled her head back of my member that was dripping her saliva. "Not yet dear."

"Damn woman are you trying to kill me?" I said as I looked at her in her eyes.

"No, I just want to take this out for a full ride before you get your orgasm." She said as she rose up out of her squat.

I leaned in and kissed her again with passion. Then I pulled back just as her tongue was starting to work mine over. "Then we are wearing too many clothes darling."

At that we both started to strip out of what we were wearing. As we were taking them off, we threw them around not caring where they landed. Within moments I was totally nude and she was down to a garter belt with silk stockings attached to the belt. She kept her heels on, and by god it was a sexy sight. This is the moment I wanted to see on my death bed.

I then leaned in for a kiss. She seemed hungry for it. But as our tongues again battled for position within our mouths my hands when around her. But instead of pulling her into me, I picked her up. She let out a yelp, "If I'm doing this, I'm doing it right." I said to her as her head feel back a bit.

"By all means dear."

At that point I carried my wife to bed while making out with her. It was a tricky task but damn enjoyable. Once I got next to the bed, I lowered her on to it. She was looking like I would shove my dick straight into her. Not that it wasn't a tempting idea, but I had other ideas. I dropped to my knees, "Turn about is fair play." I said as I decided to dine at the Y.

I licked her pussy she screamed my name to the ceiling at the first lick. She tasted sweet and she was also drenched already. The more I licked the more she screamed as it seems she was a screamer. It was a good thing this floor was basically ours. Or we would be getting a knock at the door to tell us to knock it off.

When her legs clamped around my head, I knew she was close. So, I forced my head back. She looked down at me, "What?" I could tell she had been close.

"You are coming from my cock dear." I said as a stood up. She then threw her legs wide open. At that I lined up and pushed in.

"By god you are huge." She said.

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I'm only half way in." Then pulled back.

"That's half?! You are going to tear me apart!"

I just grinned, "Nope, I just have to go slow, and you will get all in."

At that I pulled out slowly then pushed back in getting a little more into her. At that I leaned back in but instead of going for her mouth, I when in for her left boob. I started to suck on her nipple which was about the size of a pencil eraser. She had large areolas that were just the perfect size for her large tits. "Oh god that is so fuuucking good." She said. I could tell she was close again. But so was I.

I finally felt my pelvic bone up against her telling me I had my whole cock inside her. It was too much for both of us. Her tight hold started to clamp my member for all it was worth as she screamed my name for all it was worth. Moments later I erupted into her as I basically roar my enjoyment into the room. Moments later I collapsed on to her as I was feeling the afterglow of that mind-blowing orgasm.

She was still shaking from the power of her own orgasm. I wasn't much better. It took a few minutes before either of us could speak. She was the first to speak, "By god that was great."

"Oh, darling that was only our first go, the next time its going to be even better." At that I started to move my heads moving my semi-hard dick inside her again. "We got all night."