Consummation with a Chimera

Story Info
A chimera and her new lover lust atop a skyscraper...
5.1k words
2.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Richard, more colloquially going by "Rick", paused at the end of the docks connecting with the land once more, seawater prickling in the back of his throat as if he had been drowned in it. It had been a long night already for him, the detective ("vigilante" was a word also used to describe him) having already brought a gang to rights again, down at the docks.

Well, there was nothing right about it, even as Rick stood with his hands in his pockets, lean and athletic, Caucasian but with shocking red-amber eyes that made others keep their distance from him. The claws at his fingers rather than fingernails further set him apart, though it was something that he had learned to accept, somewhat, over time. It was not all that unusual in his life for him to be alone, his long, black hair tied back, though Rick's features were not as gaunt as they had been before he'd met Rêver.

The night air stirred at his dark jacket, which came down past his hips. Yes, Rêver... She was usually about, even though she shouldn't be as close to the city as she often was. There was a wild edge to her, the large amphibious chimera who so very often was found dipping in and out of the water. Being that the city was on the edge of the ocean, it was the perfect place for her, though Rick often wished that she would take her survival in hand and stay further out, in the wilds.

Rêver... She'd taught him so much, not just amphibious but aerial, but he had supposed, back then, that was part and parcel of being a chimera, her body defying the odds of all that was supposed to "be" in the world. He understood that too, being one who was usually cast aside, though the chimera made her own way in the world.

As he walked back, he pressed his lips together, waiting.

Plop!

Rick smiled. Right on schedule. Her beak, still complete with teeth, and a one-horned head popped out of the water, ripples lapping around her neck. Her body was not the sort that anyone could very easily understand, though someone may have likened her to a dragon at first. Every body part was different, though hidden by the water at that time, with the leg of a falcon and the wing of a dragon framed by a double wing on the other side, which split from dove to kingfisher in startling shades of striking blue. There was no understanding Rêver and maybe that was the way that things were always meant to be with her: a mystery. Especially when it came down to the split tail too, one half being that of a shark and the other that of a dinosaur, supposedly... Who knew?

"You shouldn't be here," he hissed, shaking his head. "Rêver, you're too close to the city, someone will see you."

Rick's heart pulled for her, her safety, though Rêver had never taken her safety very much in hand. Her head was large and blocky with elegance to it too, one ear longer than the other where her white hide covered it, her five eyes gleaming as the eyelids pulled closed and open again.

"Of course, you would say that..." She teased him, though her voice rumbled with a darker undertone. "There are no threats to me here, not when I'm the one who taught you to be aware of your surroundings."

Rick grumbled and shook his head.

"No, Rêver... That's not something that you can keep bringing up. It's not safe for you here."

Yet he still smiled, the sight of her brightening his mood. It felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders, though Rick had never honestly dug all that much into such cliches before. They just never seemed to mean much for him.

But she changed the course of his night like the pull of the moon, in and out, changed the path of the tides, something that no human could control, as much as they may have wanted to. Maybe fantastical creatures like Rêver could, but if anything like that was at all within her control or repertoire, it was not something that she had passed on to him in any way. Maybe one day he would know more about her.

And he wanted to know something about her that day, that night.

"Rêver..." He started cautiously, as if he was feeling the shape of the words in his mouth before he let them fly. "Can you fly me to the Excelsior building? The high-rise? It's downtown..."

She blinked at him, though not all her eyes with the unusual pupils blinked at the same rate.

"Why?"

"I..." It was harder to get the words out than he had ever thought that it would be. "I want to talk to you about something important. We need to be alone."

Even though it was not near water, it would do, clouds above with a light pattering of drizzle cooling his skin as he turned his face up to it. Of course, there was no way that Rêver was about to say no to him, not for such a reasonable request even though there was no solid reason behind it, if a mystery. She had forearms rather than forelegs, her clawed hands more dextrous than a four-legged creature's feet had any right to be, hooking him up in the crook of her arm as she took flight. A feather drifted off, tails lashing behind, though they made not a sound as her large wings cooped and shaped the air, carrying them off and up into the night.

There were no stars. Not in the city, the light pollution hiding them away better than anything else. Rick clung tightly to her, even though he did not need to worry about being dropped, getting the chance, once again, to observe the city from a different angle. It was different to flying over the city in a commercial plane that was coming in to land at the airport, the feel of her body rising and falling with every beat of her wings something physical. It reminded him more of riding a motorbike at speed compared to being in a car: there was far more of a sense of speed when on a bike than in a car.

And the lights... Even the city could be pretty at night with all the darkness and the seedy underbelly that Rick so very often felt as if it was his right and need in life to expose. It was all that he felt he could do, though the North Atlantic stretched out, darkly alluring in the dead of the night. The city was on an island, though it was hard to see it as an island with the impressive skyline and the way that the lights glittered, the city making its own starlight when it had blocked out all that lay above naturally.

He pointed, rising up against her leg as he shifted his weight, though her skin was a little slick where she had risen from the water.

"There!"

Rêver nodded, angling herself towards the rooftop helipad, the tallest skyscraper in the city. There was no one up there, not even any air traffic, that could see them, though they would still need to be vigilant.

Landing as lightly as a creature of her bulk and size could, Rêver set him down on the helipad, the rain beating a little more strongly, tickling their skin, her nose pushing softly at him -- well, as softly as she could. It was sometimes admittedly difficult for her to be gentle, considering the difference in their sizes. Somehow, the two of them still seemed to make things work.

"Is it safe to be up here?" She asked, though her tone was a little on the innocent side, her head practically resting on his shoulder. "You are always so cautious..."

Of course, she was teasing him and Rick laughed lightly, pushing her shoulder, the point at the top of her foreleg.

"Quiet, you... It's worth it for the view."

"Yes, you're right," she murmured, her voice quieting as she turned away, sweeping her gaze across the city laid out before them, all those lives down there that didn't even know the two of them existed. "Even if it is a neon hellhole...the view is admirable."

She sat herself down, forearms propping herself up, though she could walk on all fours quite easily with them too. It was one of the perks of being a chimera. It left them on an easy level to talk, though the red light that signalled where the helipad was flickered off their skin, matching the hue of his eyes in part.

"Rêver..." He said slowly, though not even Rick knew where he was going with his words, not quite yet. "Out of the millions in the city, all of these people... You are truly the only one here that I consider a real friend. I don't know what I, quite honestly, would have ever done without you here, if I, perhaps, had never met you. If I had not been rescued by you."

There was a lighter edge to his voice, Rêver chuckling as she shook her head.

"Yes... I imagine so. But I'm flattered to hear that I am so important to you, Rick... I saved you because, when I was alone, I loathed humans. They settled, urbanised my home, turned it into something that I didn't recognise anymore. Even now that I have found a new home, seeing them grind down the weaker members of my species so that they were no longer problematic was not something I could take lightly."

He rested his hand lightly on her shoulder, supporting her without words. The chimera shuddered, her whole body rippling lightly.

"But that was where I drew the line. Your strong heart, how you look out for others, how you are fearless even to your detriment at times... That drew me to you. I couldn't leave you to simply fade away."

Rick smiled, brushing his hair back. Was that a little heat in his neck despite the rain? That was odd, very odd... Though not even he understood why he had brought her there, even if the winds of change were well and truly upon them.

"I'm grateful for that... Well, especially as I'm still here. I didn't want to die either," he said, nudging her with his elbow. "But I'm more thankful still for all you've taught me, the new way of seeing the world that you have shown me. Even through all of this...you've shown me that it is possible to find hope and love in a world that..."

He sighed, brushing his fingers back through his hair, playing with the ends, the frayed hem of his jacket. But he couldn't hold the words back forever.

"Face it, Rêver. This world is cruel. This world is apathetic. This world is lacking in care and I don't honestly know why I do care so much. Thank you for being a light in all of it, for showing me that it is different it can be different...with you."

His heart leapt. Had that been too far? He had not even known that that was where he was going with it, breath hitching in his throat. But maybe the time was right, that things had come to be so, Rêver's five red eyes meeting his, none of them blinking. It was too late to take anything back and, frankly, Rick didn't have it in his heart to, not then, not ever.

It was time. Yet the moment was right.

"It's been a long time for me too..." Rêver said slowly, her eyes intent, focused on him and him alone. "I've never been this close with anyone. I think I know why you brought me here today."

But not even Rick knew and his heart surged as she drew him into an embrace, so tight, her heart beating so quickly that it drove up against his chest with every pound. Rick caught his breath, embracing her with every fibre of his being right back, a soft gasp breaking his lips. The frantic racing of his heart chased him on, though the two of them, even without any words being shared, knew what was to come between them.

Their relationship was not ever supposed to be purely friendship...

She kissed him fiercely, even though the shape of her beak and his lips were two things that should never have been able to come together, not in that way. Yet it was all as it was meant to be, as if it had always been meant to be, panted breath shared between their lips, her tongue flickering out passionately against his mouth. It was not the sort of kiss that two humans would share, but it was far, far better than that, how his lips pressed more tenderly than he could ever have imagined to her beak, folding softly against it. She was so much larger, yet they were perfectly on an even keel there with regards to their relationship, breath catching and hitching as passion rose between them.

She picked him up, eagerly pinning him against the antenna mast of the tower, her tails lashing the air to her back, kissing him so deeply that Rick's head spun. It was all as it was meant to be as they held one another, the deep kiss fuelling his lust as something that he knew all too well stirred in the pit of his stomach. Rêver quivered against him, her hide smooth like that of a dolphin, yet there had never been any sense of sliminess to her as he caressed her neck. So smooth... So muscular... The power in her was impossible to refute, if anyone would have ever wanted to do so. Striving to stay as close to her as possible even as she broke for juddering breath, he wrapped his legs around her neck as she held him there, kissing all over her face, her neck, every part of her that his lips could reach in the funnelling of desire.

"Rêver... This..."

The kiss broke as she gently let him back down with a thump, a string of saliva connecting them from a brief moment, his heart pounding, sweating in all the wrong places. Rick coughed into his hand, though she pressed close, nuzzling at him, her tongue flickering out to lap longingly over his cheek and neck.

"What's wrong, Rick?"

He trembled, though the shiver was not one that he was familiar with.

"I... Well..." It was hard to admit. "I'm nervous, it's just that I haven't done this...not in a very long time."

She kissed him again, her tongue lapping over his face, his neck, though the soft warmth and moisture that was left in its wake was comforting, soothing.

"Oh, Rick... You never have to be nervous. Not with me."

It would not make anything right, but he gasped all the same as a tiny drop of relief washed through him. It helped, just a little, as he slid off his long jacket, his shirt feeling too tight, too restrictive, all of a sudden. The chimera refused to allow him space as his clothes fell to the floor, wanting to be as nude as she was in all her glory, though it revealed the dragon tattoo that started on his left shoulder, covering most of his back with the tail ending at the top of his tail bone. It had been a long while since Rêver had seen that part of him, and never fully, crooning as she pressed in, her need rising. It was not instinct that she was driven by but passion for him, her heart pounding, the pulse of it palatable through her skin.

She led the way, lying back and pulling him over her, though they were not matched up well enough in size for them to please one another simultaneously -- not when it came to using lips and tongues. It was easier to start light and build up, though his breath caught as he nuzzled down to her sex, which was tucked further under her tail than he had expected.

That was more familiar to him, mimicking how he would scratch her neck with his claws (not very human to say the least) but focusing on more sensitive flesh. The chimera arched and groaned, rocking back and forth under him as the rain painted her skin, though the shift of his hips just about kept him in place.

Yes... His heart leapt and pounded. Rick had not known what he'd needed all along, yet to be with Rêver was all that he craved, all that he could ever have desired and more. His skin prickled, a sense of vitality and being alive flooding him, more so than when he brought anyone to justice, as much as he had thought he was satisfied by his work. It was bold to go straight for her sex, yet he showed the chimera how the rougher scratches could be played into

It was right, so very right, her scent softened by the rain, though Rick could not have found a better place to be. It was all that mattered, that they were together, not what anyone else would have thought of them. Her large hand closed around his torso, holding him in place, though even the chimera marvelled at how well-built he was. That was not something that could be told all that easily with humans, even as she strained up, on her back but curved up towards the human balanced on her lower abdomen, his lips closer than ever to her sex.

She could have snaked her long tongue around his hardening length if not for the wash of pleasure, his lips teasing her sex, tongue plundering her slit. Rêver gasped and moaned, slumping back, the sudden wave of ecstasy impossible to ignore, much less to fight through. Yet it was not something that she had to hold back from as he lapped into her, seeking out her most sensitive of spots, though to be with a partner like the other was not something that either of them had personal experience with.

That was okay though. They would learn together.

He teased into her sex, using his fingers, tracing the outline of her slit with due reverence, the only thought in his mind being to please her. nothing else mattered to Rick, not in that moment, and not ever again. That was the way that it had always been supposed to be, panting softly as his warm breath tickled her sex, a gleam of moisture betraying Rêver's arousal, even though he had not been aware of how that most intimate part of her body worked.

His heart pounded, however, his cock so hard that it was almost embarrassing how quickly she had turned him on. It was the kiss, really, that had done it, his heart lifting, turning over, wanting so much, pushing on. The ache of it was there, though her nose was up and closer to him, warm puffs of breath cooling on his back end. It may not have been the most appealing position, yet to feel her smooth, strong hide against him as he nuzzled into her sex, a drop of her arousal on his nose, he sought out everything that made her shiver and twitch so erotically, claws teasing, raking, pricking as she grunted.

It was all a matter of experimentation, though the chimera was not about to settle for the pleasure between them only going the one way. He gasped as she pulled him back, using her wings for balance as she stood and held him before her. Her red eyes gleamed with a new kind of lust, something that he had never seen in her before, though he leaned into her touch, kissing her claw where it came up close enough to his chin for him to tip his head down that little bit.

She only took a moment, hot, harsh pants of breath swamping him, pinned up to the side of a small building perched atop the skyscraper. Maybe it was a control room for the helipad or something, but neither of them cared to find that out. It didn't matter, not as she lapped and slurped softly around his crotch, not direct in the application of her lust and growing love for him, but lapping as if every part of his skin that she touched would tremble with delight. Rick grunted, trying to arch his back, though his feet were just about touching the ground. He was pinned, still, delightfully so, breath catching, rubbing her head, her face, even around the base of her ears.

The chimera nuzzled at his shaft curiously, tongue wrapping around as he moaned out loud, though his scratching insistence around her head and neck had her heart pounding. Oh, it had been so, so very long since Rêver had felt that desire in her body, how it felt as if her flesh was aching and quivering, panting as she took him into her mouth. The beak part of her muzzle made it easier for her to take him safely, though the teeth in there, well -- they required her to be a shade more careful than she wanted to be. And the heat of lust and passion was not something that came gently or tenderly, even if there was care at the heart of it all.

No... She needed the roughness, the heat, the rain cooling her skin down only enough to feel in control of herself. Yet only time would tell just how things would change and develop between them, what heights of passion the two of them could reach if only they tried.

12