Consummation with a Chimera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could not tell quite how it happened, her beak brushing his aching hard-on, but Rick found himself behind her as Rêver lay on her side, legs tucked up and forward so that the slit of her sex under her tail was easy to see. He groaned, dropping to his knees to please her, though her tail supported him softly, pulling his body in closer to her. There was no denying what she wanted from the blaze of her eyes, dragging him to her with the hardness of his shaft leading the way.

"You're not still nervous, are you?"

Her voice was faint, even though there was sincerity there, a hint of playfulness. Rick could still barely believe that things between them had come to such sweetness so swiftly, but he was not about to back out, not as he stroked her skin lovingly, fingers tenderly tracing the muscles showing through her hide.

"Not with you, Rêver..."

He held his shaft in hand, brushing the head to her slit, though it was easier than even he could have expected to push inside. He went slowly and easily, not wanting to hurt her despite the difference in their sizes, yet the chimera was surprisingly tight inside. He grunted as she shuddered back at him, her muscles closing around him while he penetrated her, yet the rain prickling down a little more urgently around them gave everything a more feral, carnal air. Something in Rick told him, even then, that that was just how she liked it. All that knowledge and more would come in time for the truth of it all.

He could not help himself from moaning as he thrust, surprised by how she felt, the heat of her, even though her skin was so very often cool and supple where the firmness of her muscles did not rise through. He wanted to be good for her, to please her, the taste of her essence lingering on his lips, driving him on.

"Oh!"

Rêver grunted under him, caught off guard by his vigour, how intimate a small, eager body pressed up against hers could be. She wanted it, craved it, though she lost absolutely nothing at all for him not being a partner of her size as his length stimulated the sensitive nerve-endings that her body needed to feel rippling ecstasy. His claws had been good but his member was better as he pushed into her, leaning over her, holding her shark tail for stability while the dinosaur one twisted back and forth, betraying her pleasure. Yet just what could the chimera ever want to hide when it came to Rick.

There was nothing to hide, not ever again, not as the rain set their bodies gleaming, softening to drizzle, enough to cling to his eyelashes as he gasped and pushed on. The force of his hips sped up as she helped him to thrust, her muscles only needing to push her bulk back just a little bit at him, passion getting the better of her. It was a good thing that he had a good hold on her tail, for she ground back at him with such raw delight that the chimera might well have thrown him off if she had not been so gentle with him.

The roughness would come in time, yet Rick had to trust that he would not hurt her as he thrust harder and harder, gasping, his lips parting, head ducking down as if he was trying to pin his chin down to his chest. Muscles strained that, even during his detective work, he had never even considered, lines of tension showing through what was the building of greater pleasure. His shaft resounded with pleasure, sensations washing through him, though not even the tense clutch of her sex was enough to make him lose his mind, not entirely.

No... That was in the pattering of rain on his skin, the firmness of muscle in her tail as he held her to him, the smooth suppleness of her skin. Her dinosaur tail curled around him, urging him with a low moan to stay as close to her as possible, for the chimera was by no means done with her new lover yet. The lover, in fact, that Rêver hoped would stay with her for many, many years, if not forever.

Forever would be good... Very good.

But the moment demanded thrusts and pounds, two bodies rocking together in carnal heat. Their lovemaking was fervent as he licked his lips, eyes locking onto hers as she looked back at him, her tail squeezing around him more and more tightly.

"More, Rick," she growled with what breath she had left in her lungs, shuddering bodily, wings stretching out. "Mmmph... I'm..."

But she did not have to complete the sentence as her slit tensed around him, only a little tighter but more than tight enough for him to know that something had changed. She was closer still and he grunted as he strained to worm his hand down between them. There were more sensitive nerve-endings around her vent, after all, that he could not stimulate with his shaft while he was thrusting, but to feel her going over the edge before him was all that he craved as he rubbed and teased.

"Ohhhh!"

Her cry echoed through the night, desire wound intimately through her in a way that could never simply be set aside. Yet all came together perfectly in the luxurious heat of climax, stimulation overwhelming her, pleasure knotting and building in the pit of her stomach right up to the point where it was simply impossible to contain for a single moment longer. Her shark tail ground up to his chest, wriggling under his chin, but Rick thrust and thrust, pounding to his ultimate pleasure too as her body ached in trembling, pulsing waves of climax.

Her howl sang into the night, though no one would know who had made the sound that echoed so eerily, his heart lifting, the closeness with her all that he needed. Rick's thrusts sped up, a low grunt breaking his lips every time his hips slapped her strong, powerful flesh, yet he was encouraged on by how hard she pushed back against him, her tail tightening, holding him exactly where the chimera wanted him to be. Until he could no longer hold back either as he moaned and ducked his head, leaning heavily over and against her body while her body took his seed. It was intimate, closer to another being than he had ever been before, whimpering, licking his lips, groaning deeply in the back of his throat and making all manner of sounds that he had never considered coming to light in sex. And yet the chimera lovingly drew all of that from him and more as her hot sex rippled around him as if her body, even then, was desperate to coax more and more drops of pleasure from him.

Every high, however, had to be come down from, as the rain pattered to a stop and they tucked themselves away in the dry shade of the building, watching the first hints of sunrise on the horizon, out over the water. Their breath, slowly, returned to normal, though Rêver softly laid out her wing for him, the feathers cushioning his position against the ground as he tucked himself in against her stomach. Although it may not have been the most comfortable position for the chimera to be in, she licked her lips and settled herself, solely wanting to be comfortable with her lover in the afterglow.

Her hide warmed with the delight of the aftermath of the consummation of their relationship, Rick settling in close, her claw on his back. As he dozed, resting, no words needed, she traced the outline of his tattoo with the claw of her right hand, up and down his back, soothing him away into a light but dreamless sleep. Only later would Rick know how much that had been needed.

Their relationship had come to be as naturally as ever, yet only time would tell exactly what it was that the future held for the two of them.

But the chimera and the man could not wait to find out.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Mother's Cock Emiko lusts for her mother's cock...in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 01 Dale has to ask his girlfriend's mother a question...in Fetish
The Elf & the Kobold An elf-dragon hybrid spends time with a bigger, hung kobold.in Fetish
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
More Stories