Contagious Positivity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, girlie." Casey skipped forward and zipped the girl up in one fluid motion.

"Ohhhhhh thank you, thank you, thank you!" Lucy turned around, clapping her hands, seemingly unaware of how her now unencumbered breasts (Casey saw her bra lying on the floor) jiggled as she jumped, nipples showing through the tight fabric.

Casey bit their lip. "Jesus," they muttered.

Lucy smiled. "You like it?!"

"Oh, yeah, you look great."

The girl squealed and twirled around. Casey just wished it was the kind of dress that went spinny. They could have her borrow one of their skirts, but Jenna had some real cute bimbo dresses that'd really look incredible on her.

She looked happy, though, which was all that mattered.

"C'mon, Lulu"--The pet name just came out naturally--"Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror?" They gestured towards the full-length mirror they kept by their closet.

Lulu bounded over. "Ohhhhhmigosh!" She put her hands over her mouth. "I look so pretty!"

"Yeah, you do, girlie," Casey muttered, almost to herself, as she began getting out her sparkliest and most colorful make-up, as well as her friend's pastel pink hairbrush. "You're such a pretty girl..."

Lulu squealed again, dancing back over to Casey and embracing them in a big hug, inadvertently (?) grabbing their chest and squeezing. Blushing an even deeper red, Casey kneeled down out of the hug and was met by a pouting bimbo when they turned back around.

"I'm sorry, girl, you and I might both want that, but Lucy..."

The bimbo cocked her head, visibly trying to think.

"Lucy might not."

It took a few seconds to process. "Ohhhhhhh..." Comprehension dawned on Lulu's face. "She, like, doesn't know, does she?"

Casey blinked. "What doesn't she know?"

"That she's, like, a lesbian."

Casey blinked again. "Oh."

Lulu nodded. "Yeah. It's, like, *real* sad..."

Casey nodded. "Yeah, it sure is..." They tapped their chin. "That's why we've gotta make sure she only has happy memories of this, of being Lulu, so that she can't hide from herself anymore!"

Lulu blinked. "Okay!" she shouted, before stepping forward again, reaching for Casey's chest.

"No!" Casey stepped back. Lulu looked confused again. "Again, *you* might want that and Lucy might, but..." She shook her head, this whole situation being much more confusing than she had expected. "...It might be too much for her. Too jarring. I mean, fuck, everything that's happened so far is probably going to be too jarring. But... Let's just try to keep things PG, okay?"

"Okay." Fuck, her breasts even jiggled as she sulked.

Casey felt themself drooling a little.

Needing to distract herself as much as Lulu, the demigirl reached for her laptop and placed it onto Lulu's bed.

"Here," she said, pulling herself up and gesturing for Lulu to do the same, "Let's find something to watch, okay, girlie?"

"Okay!" Lulu grabbed the brush from Casey's table before joining them on the bed, seemingly by instinct, and started working to tame her shimmering locks, leaving Casey to browse their Netflix for the dumbest piece of girly trash media they could find.

The bimbo, meanwhile, seemed perfectly occupied just playing with her hair.

Eventually Casey stopped looking for something suitably trashy and girly and just watched Lulu playing with her hair. She got tired of that after awhile and Casey ran off to grab her make-up supplies, carefully applying it to the bimbo's face, asking her to keep still, gently teasing her, praising her, smiling with her, giggling with her...

Casey looked down sadly when they were all done.

"What's, like, wrong?" Lulu asked, frowning. "Don't I look *pretty* and stuff?"

Casey smiled. "Of course, you do, baby. You're fucking gorgeous. It's just that... Gosh, I really do like you, Lulu."

"Oh!" Lulu reached over and rubbed them on the back. "I like you, too, Casey! And, like, so does Lucy!"

"I thought Lucy hated me..."

"So does she!"

Casey smiled. "You're just trying to make me feel better, aren't you, like a good little bimbo!"

"Well, yeah!" Lulu giggled. "But it's also, like, true."

"Gosh." Casey cocked their head to one side. "Thank you, Lulu."

"Thank you, Casey."

She leaned over. Casey tensed up, but she just gave her a little peck on the cheek and backed away again, giggling. Casey started giggling, too. "You're so cute."

Lulu basked in the praise.

Casey put on a bimbocore playlist on Youtube and the two swayed together on the bed for a little while, occasionally singing along and giggling when they got the words wrong. Casey yawned. Lulu leaned over and patted her on the shoulder. She fell back onto her, curling up on the demigirl's chest.

Casey blinked. They yawned again. It was suddenly bright out.

They looked down at the girl in the sparkly pink party dress, make-up smudged, face framed by messy golden curls, a kind of slightly trashy angel, snoring loudly, chest heaving as she did so.

Casey smiled. They thought about trying to wriggle out without disturbing their little angel, but decided they just couldn't bear it. Their girl needed her beauty sleep, after all.

At some point Casey must've dozed off again. She returned to consciousness with the feeling of a tap on her chin.

The demigirl looked down, seeing Lucy's brown eyes shining up at her

"Hey, girl," Casey said, smiling.

"Hey," Lucy said. She paused. "Thank you. I really needed that."

A tension was released from her. "No problem."

"And fuck you. That was really fucked up. You should've have done that to me."

Casey frowned. They sighed. "Yeah, it was. I'm sorry, girl."

Lucy took a deep breath.

"Do you think you'll ever forgive me?" they asked hopefully.

"Maybe," Lucy said, "We'll have to see."

Casey nodded. "I understand. I really am sorry."

"Yeah..." A smirk came over Lucy's face. "When can we do it again?"

12